The Good Girl

Story Info
He goes down on her and makes her beg for permission to come.
2.5k words
4.75
19.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been getting steadily friskier all the way home from the bar. By the time they got in the elevator, he could already smell the faintest whiff of her arousal. As soon as the automatic doors began closing from opposite sides, she turned to him and he bent his mouth to hers for a long passionate kiss, and to hell with the CCTV camera spying on them. It was a short ride, but the elevator opened to find them lost in each other's embrace. He stuck a foot in between the doors right before they closed again, and the doors begrudgingly slid opened once more. As she fumbled with the house keys to let them in, he continued to kiss her neck insistently. "Hang on one second, mister!" she giggled.

As soon as they were inside he turned her around to face him and scooped her up in one smooth motion; one hand easily supporting her cute little ass, leaving the other free to roam all over her back. Her designer bag fell to the floor, neglected, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, put her arms around his neck and met his fervent kiss with equal passion. With his last bit of presence of mind he pushed the door shut with a foot, and then he carried her like that to the bedroom without her tongue ever leaving his mouth.

No words were necessary between the lovers. As he gently lowered her to her feet in the bedroom, his fingers held on to the hem of her slinky little dress, pulling it over her head and off her eagerly outstretched hands. She sat down on the bed in front of him, urgently working the buckle of his belt. She unbuttoned his denims and went to unzip him when she discovered there was no zipper; it was buttons all the way down. She shot him the most annoyed look, which set him laughing in amusement. Soon she was laughing with him as he haphazardly yanked his clothes off and joined her in bed. Her impatience had given him an idea; the poor girl didn't know it yet, but she was really in for it tonight.

In seconds they had peeled off every shred of fabric from each other's bodies. He kissed her as his hands wrapped her up protectively in a heady mix of love and lust. He puller her into him as his kisses moved from her mouth to her ear and slowly down to her neck. He loved hearing her gasp and moan so close to his ear as his tongue worked its magic. Once he made it all the way down to her collarbone, he pushed her roughly on her back and pinned both her wrists above her head with his left hand. She remained there submissively; only her gently undulating hips signaling her impatience. She watched him as he drank in the sight of her naked body without bothering to hide the insolence.

"Fuck babe, you're so fucking beautiful!" She could see in his eyes that he meant it. Flattered but also a little shy, she smiled coyly and turned away from his gaze.

Still holding her in place, he reached with his other hand and began to drag his fingernails down slowly from her wrist. By the time he got to the soft inside of her elbow, she was beginning to arch her back in anticipation. As he moved further down and slowly grazed her armpit, she couldn't help but twitch under him and let out a loud moan. "It's not fair. You know all my spots," she said. "You have too much power." He smirked as he suddenly dragged his nails lower and over the side of her left breast, purposely missing the sensitive areola by a millimeter. She moaned louder and her hips came off the mattress only to grind against thin air. He laughed, audibly amused.

"I shall have my vengeance!" she snarled at him.

"Not tonight hon," he chuckled as his hand caressed her tummy, moving down to her thigh and then back up the other leg. He gave her another long kiss as his hand moved over her bare flesh, pulling her into a lover's embrace as he finally let go of her pinned hands. She melted into his chest and instinctively began to gently grind into him. Light as a feather he brushed a fingertip on her sensitive nipple, unexpectedly giving her what she had been craving so badly. Her eyes flew open and her whole body jerked as she moaned in shameless pleasure, "Oh baby! Yes! Again please." Less is more sometimes, he knew.

"I love hearing you moan, hon. You have no idea what it does to me," he said.

"I just can't help myself," she whispered. "Look, you've barely touched me and I'm already dripping wet". She took his hand gently and placed it between her legs to make her point. She was not exaggerating. He brought his hand up to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then without taking his eyes off hers, he licked the finger clean and savored every drop. "I want to taste you so bad, babe," he said. "You're going to be my dessert tonight."

She tried reaching down for him, but he gently brushed her hand away. "My turn first!" he smiled.

With that he began kissing his way down her lithe dancer's body. This time, as he moved down from the neck he didn't avoid her breasts. She moaned loudly as he finally gave her aching nipples the attention they needed, "shhh... the neighbors will hear you!"

"I hope they do!" she snapped, pushing his head back to her bosom. He went down like an obedient puppy and didn't come up for air until her moans had reached a crescendo and tapered off. Down his tongue and fingers traveled to her sexy tummy, paying special attention to her belly button, then lower to her sides and to the outside of her toned thigh. All the while she writhed and moaned her pleasure and her mounting frustration.

Finally, he sat up on the bed and moved to her feet. She immediately opened up her legs for him, inviting him, practically begging him. He was looking at her with such intensity they were both consumed by it for a moment. He knelt by her legs, picked up a foot and brought it to his mouth. Her fists closed tight around the sheet in anticipation of what she knew was coming. "Dammit," she thought to herself. "He really does know every single goddamn spot."

As his tongue swallowed up one toe after another, swirling around, sucking, kissing, teasing the sensitive skin between her toes, she went wild with pleasure. He knew all the spots, but he also knew how to keep her guessing. All she could do was close her eyes and ride the roller-coaster he was taking her on. After what seemed like an eternity he moved up from her toes, leaving a trail of kisses on both ankles, calves and the delicate insides of her knees.

By the time he reached her inner thighs, he could see her arousal dripping freely all over the sheets. Her hips would thrust involuntarily every time his tongue met skin. The sight triggered such a wanton lust in him that he almost forgot his devilish plan for her and gave in to her pleading overtures. Somehow, he got a hold of himself at the last moment. He was going to make sure she remembered this night for as long as she lived.

Finally he arrived at the crease of her thigh and licked it all the way from the bottom to her pubic mound. She thrust up again and tried to get his mouth to line up where she desperately wanted it. He deftly avoided her effort and licked her on the other thigh. "Please love, please!," she whimpered. "No more teasing! I need you right now."

What man can say no to a beautiful girl begging him to eat her out? He slowly opened her up with his fingers, found a comfortable spot between her legs and gave her a long slow lick all the way up her sex, spending a couple of extra seconds gently teasing her clit. The guttural moan that escaped her lips told him she was ready. "God damn, baby I don't know what you're doing to me, but please don't stop!" Slowly he licked her again, deflecting her frequent attempts to grind against his mouth. He would give her what she wanted, but on his terms. On the next pass he changed the pattern his tongue made as he went up, driving her crazy. Just as her moan faded out, he called out to her.

"Babe..."

"What?" she looked at him in a daze.

"You're not allowed to come without my permission," he said, his eyes locked on hers.

"What?! But I'm so, so close! Please just let me."

"You don't come until I ask you to. Is that clear?" he ordered, ignoring her plea. She realized this was not a negotiation.

"Yeah," she said meekly.

"Yeah what? I want to hear you say it."

"No coming until you say so."

"Good girl," he flashed her a smile before diving back into his dessert. The thought that she might disobey didn't even cross his mind, nor hers. He went right back to licking her agonizingly slowly, and she responded with another long moan. "Do you have any idea how much I love the way you taste?" he asked between licks. "I can never get enough of you!"

One by one he started pulling all the tricks out of the hat. Just when she had settled into the relaxed rhythm of his tongue, he teased up her hood and gave her clit a few quick little flicks. Instantly her moans got louder and her body rose up to meet his tongue. "Fuck yes baby, just like that please!" she begged. He obliged. Within seconds her legs were quivering and she was writhing around like a woman possessed.

"Don't you dare come!" he ordered her.

"Then stop! Stop now!" she moaned in utter despair. As his tongue moved away from her clit, she looked at him with big, puppy dog eyes. "Please! Please let me come. I'll do anything!"

"Not a chance," he said as he gently began his ministrations again. This time she felt a finger sliding inside her as his tongue began working its magic. She gripped the sheets tight once again and surrendered to the pleasure and the inevitable frustration. She was no match for the combination of finger and tongue, and before long she was quivering again. So close! He was in no rush, but his relaxed rhythm was all it took. She could feel her climax building gradually from somewhere deep within her. She let it build and build until the very last second before she was about to lose all control.

"Stop!" she shrieked, and he immediately withdrew. "Attagirl," he encouraged.

"But I wanna come so bad! Please? Pretty please? You want me to beg, because I will."

"You already are," he informed her. "But the answer is still no."

He let her rest for a half minute, climbing up to giver her a long kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth, communicating the desperation she was feeling elsewhere in her body. He felt sorry for her, but not sorry enough to end the torture yet.

Down he went once again, this time focusing his attention solely on the clit. It was time to bring out the big guns. Very lovingly he moved her hood up and closed his entire mouth around her clit, careful to not graze her with his teeth. Gently sucking it in, he began licking it in just the way he knew would drive her utterly insane.

"Fucking bastard!" she screamed at him as the pleasure took hold of her. "O my god! Yes baby!' she screamed so loudly that he was sure it had woken the neighbors. "Yes, yes, please don't stop, baby please?!".

"No coming!" he warned in a muffled voice without stopping what he was doing. She had pulled the sheets right out from under the mattress, and her tiny body was moving all over the bed in spasms of pleasure. He drank every drop of her wetness as she turned into an incoherent puddle of joy. He knew her body inside and out. He could tell from the intensity of the quivers that she was seconds away from a massive finale, but he didn't slow down.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" she screamed in despair as she pushed his head roughly away from her.

"Stop, or I WILL come," she whimpered, her desperation slowly giving way to resignation.

"Aww, you're such a good girl," he reached up and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "That's for following orders."

"Keep your kiss and gimme what I want!" she shot back.

"Nope."

With scant warning he dove back in and focused entirely on her clit once more. When he added a finger to the mix, she thought she was going to pass out from the overwhelming sensations. Her entire universe was reduced to the point under his tongue, as the rest of her turned into a babbling, rambling mess. From somewhere deep within her she heard a voice come out.

"Stop! So close! Stop!"

But he didn't stop. Panic gripped her because she was on the verge of losing herself and disobeying his sacred order.

"Babe stop or I'm gonna come!" she pleaded.

"Go ahead" he mumbled from between her legs.

"Really?" she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah honey, come for me! Gimme everything you've got."

As soon as his tongue touched her clit, she surrendered to the force of nature that was washing over her like a tsunami. "Babyyyyyy!" she screamed as the first wave consumed her. Nothing existed in the universe save for her pleasure and his tongue. The moan continued as her body thrashed all around the bed. He stayed with her all through it all as they rode out the orgasm together. Even before the first one ended, she was overcome with a second, bigger wave that all but obliterated her consciousness. Spasm after heavenly spasm contorted her body into obscenely gorgeous poses. It was easily one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen and heard.

He knew exactly when to gradually slow down and bring her gently back to earth without breaking the blissful spell. Slower and slower he went until he was gently resting his tongue amid her delicate folds, not moving at all. He felt her body shudder a couple of times and then begin to relax as the spasms finally ceased and she passed in and out of consciousness.

Then she curled up into an exhausted little ball. He spooned her from behind, wrapping her up tightly in his strong arms. Pulling the disheveled sheet over their naked bodies, he nuzzled her neck and whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she fell into a deep, contented slumber.