The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the kitchen island and watched Kelly in action. The girl whipped up a salmon dinner that had me salivating. As we sat in her dining room and consumed the delicious meal, I noticed that her complexion had a nice olive tone.

I'd always thought of girls named Kelly with blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin but my dinner companion looked decidedly ethnic. I mentioned my curiosity to her and she smiled in the most charming way.

"My dad's of Irish descent and my mother, Italian. With my brown eyes, brown hair and coloration they should have named me Maria or some such..."

As we drank an after dinner aperitif, I couldn't help but notice a palpable sexual tension in the air. The fond glances that we exchanged were no accident and I was yearning to feel her lips on mine.

With soft jazz playing in the background we adjourned to her living room albeit at opposite ends of the sofa. My apprehensive behavior returned and I could see a touch of curiosity in her mien. Did I want a full blown romantic relationship with a female? Was I ready for one? Kelly picked up on my feelings. The girl was absolutely prescient about such matters.

"Having second thoughts?" she asked.

"About what?" I returned.

"Lori, I think you're very attractive but I'm not going to chase you...and I don't play games...I'd like to be more than just friends...but if you're not ready then...we can take it slow."

I felt childlike in her presence but her words rang true. What did I want?

"Maybe I should go...I feel kind of foolish..." I mumbled, and rose.

"You don't have to leave..." she stated.

I immediately sat down in the spot that I just vacated.

"Tell me, what do like to do for fun?" she enquired.

The soft sound of Kelly's voice was having a hypnotic effect on me. I relaxed and thought about her question.

"Let me see...I like movies...when the girls were young, I loved taking them to the amusement park. I had a great time riding the roller coaster...when Jerry and I were dating, I really enjoyed slow dancing with him...God, I haven't done that in years...I'm sure there's more but that's all I can recall on short notice..." my face grew hot, I was blushing.

Kelly's mien lit up with a broad smile.

"I love to dance..." she said, and suddenly she got up and stood before me, offering her hand.

"Here? Now?" I asked incredulously.

I helped Kelly move some furniture until we had a small but manageable area, then she put some soft romantic music on the cd player

"May I have the pleasure?" she asked.

It took us a couple of awkward moments to figure out who was holding on to who and where...

Kelly's body moved in the most liquid and sensual way against me. I looked up into her lovely eyes and felt my earlier trepidation dissolve. Her fluid gracefulness matched the tempo of each song and I rested my head on her shoulder, completely lost in the wonderful sensation.

As the music played on, Kelly tightened her embrace and a feeling of security, of peace radiated throughout my entire being. She pulled back a little and gazed at me with a fond expression.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Yes, oh yes..." I murmured, and pulled her tight against me until the music stopped.

Still securely enfolded against her body, she kissed me and I kissed her back with enthusiasm. No tongues were in play but it felt so extraordinary having her lips pressed against mine. By the time we stopped, I was shaking.

"Hey Lori...you alright?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Uh huh," I could barely speak.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd really like that."

Obviously it was time for me to go but I was having a hard time dislodging myself from her arms. Kelly was sticking to her plan and playing hard to get. While it irked me on some level, I had to agree with her logic.

When I divorced Jerry, I never for a moment contemplated that I would find a women. And, yet...

The next afternoon found my lovely companion and me at Hershey Amusement Park. I hadn't been there since my daughters were in their tweens and the place had grown by leaps and bounds.

Kelly indulged my fondness for Roller Coasters and we rode until she looked green around the gills. During breaks, we ate funnel cake, French Fries, just about any type of junk food that caught our fancy.

As we sat pulling apart a spun cone of warm cotton candy, Kelly looked at me with a broad smile,

"If Bree could see us now, she'd have a heart attack..." she stated gleefully.

Bree was one of the most health conscious eaters on the planet and her mantra that her body was a temple, she preached at almost every workout session.

"Hell, I say, if ya can't live it up once in a blue moon why live at all?" my pretty friend declared.

Kelly looked so radiant in the late afternoon sun, the way it captured her face, the look in her eyes as she gazed at me with a mirthful expression. She wore a form fitting "T" shirt and denim shorts that showcased her sleek female body to the max. Her appearance garnered quite a few glances from both men and women. The girl's a head turner, I quietly mused, and felt damn lucky to be with her.

By early evening, we were back in Kelly's car headed for home. I was stuffed, feeling happy and couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Did you have fun?" she asked in a parental sounding voice.

"Yeah...lots!" I crowed like a little girl.

Kelly wanted to stop at a Starbucks near her home and it pleased me because I hated to see our time together end. While I sat sipping my very hot latte, she eyed me curiously.

"You really had a good time today?" she asked.

"Oh yeah...couldn't ya tell?" I returned.

"Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that make us happy...I had a great time too...because I was with you..."

Kelly's sentiment startled me and I felt my face grow ferociously hot.

"Ooh...someone's blushing..."

My heart thudded rapidly in my chest and I was certain that Kelly could hear it. Temporarily robbed of speech, I took her hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. My gesture spoke volumes because I saw a bit of moisture invade her eyes.

Wide awake from the coffee infusion, Kelly invited me in to watch a movie. We took our usual spots at the far ends of the sofa but as she channel surfed, I made a bold move and sat next to her.

Kelly stared at me and for once she was speechless.

When the show started, I leaned ever so slightly against her and an arm encircled my shoulders. The sensation was indescribable and I snuggled closer. The warmth from her body felt so soothing but my caffeine high didn't last long and I dozed off.

I woke to find the movie over and Kelly tenderly stroking the side of my face and hair. My body was stretched out with my head in her lap.

"Hey sleepyhead...have a nice nap?"

"Yeah," I answered, and realized a thin line of drool had leaked from the side of my mouth. I hastily wiped the offensive liquid with the back of my hand and sat-up.

"I'm sorry...I can't believe I slept that long..." I was angry with myself.

"No biggie, I enjoy watching you," her tone was earnest.

Kelly took me in her arms.

"I like when you hold me," I breathed huskily in her ear.

Kelly brushed her soft lips along the side of my face and neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I know you do...and guess what?"

Before I had a chance to answer, Kelly kissed me ardently and I melted in her embrace. With the gentle pressure of her lips on mine, her tongue slid into my mouth. To say the girl was skilled in the art of French kissing was an understatement. It was by far one of the most erotic experiences of my life and I gave it my all.

When we stopped for a breather, I was literally shaking.

"I like having this effect on you..." she panted in my ear.

"Oh Kelly..." I moaned, and another torrid round ensued.

My will was no longer my own. I was Kelly's and I knew it with every part of my being.

"Do you want to make love to me?" she whispered in a passion filled voice.

"Yes Kelly...please...yes..." I groaned in return.

Not even my ex-husband in our early years of dating turned me on to this volcanic level.

"Hmm...I thought we were gonna take it slow..."

All I could do was moan in response and clung to Kelly, delicately bussing her face and neck.

"I don't think we should go all the way...just yet...but I can make you feel good..."

As Kelly kissed me with inflamed desire, her hand fondled my breast, gently squeezing. A thumb probed for my nipple, poking mightily against the sheer fabric of my bra. Encountering the hard knob, it urgently circled and rubbed sending small jolts of electricity into my already soggy slit.

"Oh...oh...oh Kelly..." I groaned.

Searching fingers crept under my shorts, into my panties and up my crease. Finding the slick moisture, Kelly's digits strummed my slice, concentrating on my throbbing clit.

"Oh...oh...that feels so effing good..." I growled with delight.

Kelly played my pulsating pussy like a guitar virtuoso. Sweet Jesus, the girl is incredible, my brain shouted in ecstasy. At the same time, she kept tweaking a hard nip until I went into sensory overload and a rush of sensation heralded a pulse pounding orgasm.

"Oh God...oh God...oh God..." I cried out.

My body shook and froze as wave after wave crashed over me. Finally I calmed down to discover Kelly holding me close but I was wringing wet with sweat and shivering. I looked up at my friend, now my lover and smiled.

"Kelly, that was..." I couldn't find the words and was as limp as a rag doll.

"Shh...rest, ok?"

But, I was too keyed up and the fires of desire burned bright inside me. I wanted to do the same for Kelly and got my second wind in record time. As I nuzzled my companions neck, I left a trail of light kisses on her downy skin.

"Umm...nice..." she purred.

When I tried to fondle her tit, Kelly stopped me and I gazed at her with a very confused expression.

"What's wrong..." I asked in an injured voice.

"Nothing...but we're gonna take it slow...remember..."

As hot tears enveloped my eyes, Kelly clasped me tight to her hard body.

"I want you..." I bleated like a lost sheep.

"I know you want me...and Lord knows, I want you..."

Kelly kissed me with a mouth on mouth crush that helped to partially allay my fears. I saw that she was deep in thought about something and I kept silent.

"...this time I want the person to be sure of their feelings and lets face it, the tension, the waiting will only make the sex better...don't ya think so?" She asked, and I could tell that she was speaking from her gut.

Although I didn't agree, there was no point in arguing. However her comment intrigued me.

"Were you hurt by someone?" I asked, my curiosity was on full alert.

A huge sigh escaped her lips and seemed to originate from deep inside her.

"Yeah...first by my abusive ex-husband and then..." her voice grew thin and I saw tears in her pretty brown eyes.

"Oh...I don't know why I'm acting this way...it's been over and done with for four years now but...Jocelyn...I made a big mistake falling for one of my clients..."

Kelly's sad demeanor had my eyes leaking in empathy and her embrace tightened around me.

"...someday when we've had a few too many drinks, I'll tell ya the WHOLE story..." she said pensively.

Kelly kissed my cheeks and forehead very tenderly and gazed at me with the fondest expression.

"Don't fret dear one...you have a special place in my heart already..."

"Oh Kelly, I feel the same about you..." I blubbered and bawled quietly on her shoulder.

Somehow, I gathered my strength for the ride home. We promised to stay in touch but as I was going out the door,

"Will I see you next weekend?" I asked.

I must've had a forlorn look on my face because Kelly put her arms around me.

"Yes, dear one..." and kissed me ever so sweetly.

I scarcely recall driving home yet there I was in my driveway, the engine still running. How long I sat there contemplating the events of the evening as they unraveled in my head, I can't be sure. I was falling in love and was entirely cognizant of those very familiar feelings as they resounded in my body.

However, instead of a clear headed vision of what might lay ahead, I saw the future as cloudy. What would my family say? My daughters? How would they react? Would they accept Kelly as my companion if indeed it progressed that far? And, that was just the beginning. How would the people I worked with respond? My ex-husband?

As the questions flooded my psyche, I knew with absolute certainty that in a short span of time, Kelly had become part of my life. That our relationship would continue to grow stronger and stronger.

In my soul, resided a feeling of inevitability, that somehow it was destined to happen, was meant to be. And, like the surf pounding relentlessly on the shore, was unstoppable.

The week progressed at a snails pace and the days seemed drearier. Although we made plans for the weekend via email, I longed to hear her sexy voice. Late Friday I called. It was past eleven and a sleepy Kelly answered.

"Hey, it's me Lori. I...ah just wanted to talk and..."

"Couldn't wait, huh?"

"No...I...miss you," my voice earnestly expressing my true feelings.

"Yeah? I miss you too but...about this weekend..."

My heart sank to my knees.

"I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. I started feeling sick around lunchtime...I cancelled my afternoon appointments and I went straight to bed. Jeez, I feel worse than ever..."

My first reaction to cry like a baby at the mere thought that I wouldn't get see Kelly was replaced by my mission of mercy plea. I begged her to let me take care of her and nurse her back to health, at least until Sunday night.

"But, I'll be piss poor company and I don't want you getting the same thing, dear one."

When she called me "dear one", my heart rocketed to the stratosphere. I stated my case again and she begrudgingly accepted.

I was the complete mother hen for two days and took care of Kelly. A pot of homemade chicken soup bubbled on the stove, my mothers own recipe and I served her bowls of the medicinal concoction.

Poor Kelly was running a high temperature. Carefully, I laid soothing cool towels on her overheated brow, adjusted the bed covers and put extra blankets on when she got the chills. All in all, I did the same for Kelly as I did for my daughters when they were growing up.

Saturday night I slept on her couch and rose often to check and see if she was sleeping, awake, felt better or simply wanted my company. But, she slept most of the time and I remembered my mom telling me how medicinal a good amount of shut eye could be.

Sunday morning, under a plethora of blankets, Kelly's fever broke and when I checked, the bed sheets and her flannel pajamas were soaked. I had to change the linen and Kelly.

I found another pair of pj's in her dresser and fresh linen in the hall closet. I gently toweled Kelly's face and neck, removing any excess moisture.

"I've got to change you...get you out of these wet things," I stated, and she nodded her weary head.

When I pulled back the covers, I quickly removed Kelly's dank sleepwear and wrapped her in a plush terry cloth robe. I pulled her upright and helped her to a small divan in front of the bed.

With as much speed as I could muster, I remade Kelly's bed and dumped everything into the bathroom hamper. When I re-entered her bedroom, she was smiling weakly at me.

"Thanks," she croaked in a tired voice.

I leaned towards my sick friend and planted a smooch on her now cool forehead. As I assisted her back into bed, I slowly realized that I had seen her naked body without giving it much thought. I wracked my brain trying to recollect what she looked like but my concern for her well being preceded any other feelings I might have had.

After I served Kelly some tea and more soup, she slept soundly the remainder of the day. I sat in the wing chair, gazing fondly at her, wondering how I was going to explain to everyone I knew that I was in love with Kelly.

When I left that night, Kelly was on the road to recovery. I was drained from my mothering chores and barely made it to bed.

On Tuesday at work, the receptionist informed me that she had a delivery for me at the front desk. When I walked into the lobby, a beautiful array of fresh flowers greeted me. I opened the note card,

My Dear One,

Words alone cannot express the gratitude that I feel. You took care of me in my hour of need and only a true friend would go to such lengths.

I'm counting the hours until this weekend. I can't wait to see you. I miss you.

With loving thoughts,

Kelly

As I carried the flowers back to my desk, my eyes flowed like a leaky faucet. With Kelly's card in hand, I hid in a bathroom stall trying to regain my composure but every time I read her words of endearment my emotions got the better of me.

Over the summer our relationship deepened. Weekends and gradually some weeknights were spent together but her reluctance to bed me, to make love to me was maddening. We made out like two oversexed teens and groped each others body only no clothes were shed. My orgasms via her fingers were satisfying but I wanted so much more and Kelly knew it.

But, the pleasure of her company was something that I cherished even more. Kelly's sense of humor, her intelligence, her kind and caring personality made me fall harder than hard for the brunette beauty.

When I was with Kelly, I felt alive. I could be myself, no false pretenses, no put on airs; she accepted me for who I was. The girl possessed a quiet self-confidence that shone through with nary a hint of conceit. And, her maturity level eclipsed mine rather easily.

My family and friends would scarcely believe that me, "the good girl", adored a woman.

On a hot August day, Kelly informed me that she would be away the next week visiting her son in Saint Louis. My heart dropped and she saw the sad look on my face.

"It's only a week dear one..."

"I know but...I'll miss you," I mewled.

Kelly held up her cell phone.

"You can call me, ya know," she stated.

I would but sparingly. The importance of spending time with ones family was firmly rooted in my basic principles.

When I saw Kelly the Sunday she came home, my heart leapt with joy. As soon as she closed the front door, she embraced me and kissed me passionately.

"Hey you, miss me?" she asked.

"Gosh Kelly, I missed you so much..." I whispered fervently.

The hour was already very late and Kelly was beat from traveling. As we lay on the sofa side by side, I stroked her face and hair. Her eyes were heavy with sleep. A few well placed hugs and kisses would have to satisfy me.

Kelly slept peacefully in my arms and my gaze never left her lovely visage.

My mind was a torrent of feelings but one kept pounding away at the forefront. The one sentiment that preceded all others in the importance of human emotion and no amount of rationalization from me could chase it away; I was in love with Kelly.

During the period of my sexual "torture", the only other means of relief (besides Kelly's fingers) was via a dildo and I used it quite liberally in the privacy of my bedroom. But, all my carnal frustration and tension was nearly at an end...

**** Kelly often talked about going antiquing in Adamstown near Reading and I learned that she acquired many of the diverse items in her home there. She called me late in the week and asked if I was interested in going with her. Christ, I would have followed the woman to the gates of Hell and back. I enthusiastically accepted.

"We have to be up by five thirty and out of the house by six am so plan on spending the night, ok?" she asked commandingly.