The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh oh," Todd replied, "I hope only good stuff," he said, with that shit eating douchebag look on his face.

Stacey chuckled a bit, "Of course, only the good stuff. But little Jeffy here is a sensitive thing, please be nice to him. Even if he does have a baby dick," he replied. Everyone laughed, and even Jenny giggled a little, but stopped when she saw me fuming.

I watched Todd check Stacey out up and down, lingering at her tits for a good while. Stacey followed his eyes, so I could tell she definitely noticed. She seemed to stick her chest out, which gave his eyes free access to her.

"OK that's enough, everyone had a great laugh, so let's go!" I said angrily as I marched towards the cab line. When I looked back, both Stacey and Jenny were talking and giggling to Todd, but when Jenny saw me she quickly said something, touch his arm and grabbed Stacey. As they ran I could see Stacey look back at Todd one last time.

Once we got into the cab I said, "I can't believe you guys... You know I hate that Motherfucker!"

"Wow, baby! Relax, there's no need to say those things," Jenny said trying to console me. The ride home was a tense atmosphere, but I could tell Jenny and Stacey were looking at each other, silently joking at my expense, about the small dick joke. I hated it. Once we got home, Stacey went straight to the couch and Jenny followed her, they both sat next to each other and began texting on their phones. I told them I was going to the bathroom.

When I got out I saw from my room that they had already poured a glass of wine each and were chatting and laughing. I couldn't really make out what was being said so I tried to listen closely, while taking off my clothes to change into my night-dress. All I could make out was Stacey looking at Jenny with shock and surprise saying, "NOO... you didn't!" and Jenny nodded and said something in response.

Stacey giggled and playfully slapped Jenny's arm. Jenny began pretending that she was holding onto something cylindrical with one hand on top of another, sort of like how you would hold a sword handle. They both spoke very softly, so I could only hear mumbling but I saw as Jenny spoke, Stacey's eyes grew wider and her mouth opened into an expression of disbelief and joy. Then I definitely heard Stacey say, "Oh my god... Shut the fuck up!" and lightly slapped her arm again while laughing incredulously.

Jenny dipped her head in laughter and Stacey joined. Then I saw Jenny point to my room with her thumb, which she was pointing behind her, and she said something. While she spoke she shook her head and made a "Not" motion with her hand, as if she was wiping something of a table with her hand. Stacey put her hand over her mouth and with her eyes wide began to giggle a little.

Since I was sure the girls were making jokes at my expense again, I went outside and decided to cut them short. I went outside and asked what the plan was for the rest of the night.

Jenny stammered, "Uhh.. I have to uhh... I really should leave now, I have an early day tomorrow."

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Yea Jeff, I think it's a good idea to let her go, she's uhh... she's probably tired," Stacey said, looking at Jenny with a knowing look in her eyes.

Jenny gave her a sly smile and said, "Yea... that's it," and got up to. Jenny came over to give me a hug and a kiss.

"Are you sure?" I asked worriedly.

Jenny looked at me then broke eye contact slightly. With a guilty tone in her voice, she said quietly, "Y—Yea I am. Sorry honey, I gotta go."

"Enjoy!" Stacey exclaimed after her. Jenny raised her eyebrows at her and smiled, then walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"Oh you know girls... One minute this, one minute that," Stacey replied.

"Yea... I really hope that's all it is," I said quietly.

Stacey looked at me slowly, then looked away, "Yea—I... Uhh... let's... let's have some more wine?" she asked raising her glass.

"Sure..." I replied tired and defeated. I could tell she knew how I felt, and I could tell she wasn't telling me something, something that she was feeling guilty about.

CHAPTER III: DOWNHILL SPIRAL

We woke up the next day and packed a small bag for Salem each. Again Jenny didn't attend class. 'What is going on with her?' I thought. Towards the end of the class I saw Todd wasn't there either. I texted Jenny and asked what was up, with no reply. Then I texted her asking if she had the spare keys to my apartment, since I was leaving.

That evening we both put our bags in Stacey's car and drove down to Salem. The drive was quiet, and Stacey kept avoiding my gaze. However, it was a short thirty-minute ride, so neither of us really talked. When we got to Salem, my family and cousins greeted me.

The weekend was long and expectedly painful, full of unwanted memories being brought up over and over and all my cousins and parents laughing about it. The only consolation was the unlimited supply of food and drink.

The entire time we were there, Stacey seemed very distracted throughout the entire weekend, constantly checking her phone, as if she was waiting for updates on something. Occasionally when I saw her look at her phone I would see a look of joyous disbelief on her face. She would stare at the screen with her jaw completely open, then slowly lick her lips and put it away. It was definitely strange behavior.

Finally when the weekend was over, I asked my brother, James, if I could borrow his car, to which he agreed. I explained to my parents that I wanted to leave on Sunday night, instead of Monday morning, and they had no problems with that. Stacey had gone out with some of her college friends, and I had planned to tell her the news of me leaving that night. So instead I just texted her.

I said bye to the family and cousins, and thanked James for letting me use the car then was on my way back home. Just as I reach home and pull into the parking area, I got three hurried texts from my sister.

"Jeff, where the hell are you?"

"Jeff did you already head back?"

"Didn't you say you were leaving on Monday?"

I wondered why there was so much concern. She had seemed distant the past 4 days, and now all of a sudden three concerned texts. As I was entering the front gate, I heard laughter from my house. I immediately froze, thinking someone had broken in, but checked the door to see no signs of forced entry.

I quickly but quietly opened the door and entered. The light in my bedroom was on. I was scared. I was hoping I wouldn't find someone rummaging through my clothes and valuables, wearing a black ski mask and gloves. I slowly tiptoed over to the bedroom door and heard the giggling again from inside. It sounded like a woman's voice.

Now feeling utterly confused, I opened it very quietly. I immediately heard a wet noise, like someone sucking a lollipop, and before I turned the corner, it hit me...

Everything came together. The flirting, the missing of classes, the bruise on her arm, the random run-ins, the mysterious chattering with Stacey, the awkward silences with my sister and finally the three texts before I got home. I knew exactly what I was going to see.

I silently stepped into the room and my heart sank to my stomach when I saw it. Starting from my feet, there were clothes strewn all over the floor. I saw a bra, a pair of panties and a dress, all of which I had bought for Jenny. A shirt, Khaki pants and pair of boxers. Next to the boxers I could see a wallet, watch and a phone, and right at my feet, were Jenny's purse and phone, all of which were carelessly thrown.

As I slowly inched my head up I finally saw the horrible sight. He was sitting off the side of my bed, legs facing me and completely naked. In between his legs, kneeling down, with her beautiful milky white skin complexion, was the girl I loved.

Todd's head was thrown back, and he had his eyes closed. His enormous member stood straight and tall from between his legs. It must have been at least as big as my arm. Jenny was servicing his cock lovingly, her back was to me and so I couldn't see her face, but judging by how affectionately she worked his appendage, I would say her eyes were definitely closed too.

She gripped and rubbed his muscular thighs as she repeatedly licked up and down his mighty, massive douchebag dick, and she licked... and she licked, and she licked.

It seemed like an eternity that I was watching her feed, and listening to that wet, slurping noise.

Todd exclaimed, "Goddamn girl! You really know how to use that tongue don't you?"

"Mfffmph..." Jenny replied, to which he chuckled.

"That's right baby, I like that answer... Does limp dick boy ever get this treatment?" He asked, humorously. She stayed silent and just kept going. Todd chuckled again and said, "Yea... didn't think so... You were reserving your tongue for a real cock, weren't you?"

After he said that, I saw Jenny slowly wrap her hand around his dick and lift it up. She was now licking his large balls for what seemed like another eternity.

Finally Jenny's phone went off at my feet with two quick text-tones. I knew exactly who it was. Neither of them moved from their position, the licking just continued. Finally Todd, with his head still thrown back asked, "Is that yours?"

"Mmmffphhhmmm..." Jenny replied, her mouth full of ballsack.

I slowly picked her phone up and read the texts.

"OMG JENNY!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE"

"JEFF'S COMING HOME!! GET OUT!!"...

"Who do you think it is?" Todd asked.

"Stacey..." I whispered.

Todd shot his head up, straightened his back and looked at me with shock and disbelief. At the exact moment, Jenny stopped licking, slowly let go of Todd's meat and turned around. She was speechless when she saw me.

Still looking down at her phone, I said softly, "She was trying to warn you that I was coming home..."

"B... b—Baby?" Jenny stammered.

Even while kneeling at Todd's feet, with her mouth covered in his syrup, and with that wild expression of horror on her face, she still looked like a blonde haired, blue-eyed angel. Her milky skin complexion and perky tits and pink, dripping, pussy lips still looked divine.

And even with Todd's cock slowly drooping, it still looked formidable. His balls hung low and rested on the bed, my bed. His strong toned arms superimposed his enormous chest muscles and tight abdomen,,. while his powerful legs touched the ground as he sat painfully still, watching what I would do next.

My eyes darted from the phone screen in front of me, to Jenny's cum-covered mouth, to Todd's throbbing meat and back to the phone screen again. So many thoughts were running through my head, that I had no words. I simply started crying.

I dropped Jenny's phone on the floor and closed the door as I left. I went down to lie down on the couch and cried myself to sleep.

INTERLUDE: NIGHTMARE -

I had horrible nightmares all night long, of beautiful, magnificent angels having their wings torn from their backs and being thrown into the deepest pits of hell.

There, many hefty, grotesque demons sat on their throne-chairs laughing and taunting them. The angels were placed in shackles, then forced to crawl and kneel between the demons' spread legs and very slowly, lick their throbbing demon dicks.

All the while the angels cried, but all the while the demons laughed. If the angels stopped licking, or altered the rhythm in any way, they would be whipped fiercely from behind, by a second demon.

I could see the angels watching the thousands of trapped souls that were behind the demons, suffering in burning agony. They sobbed miserably as they were forced to continue licking the engorged organs.

The nightmare carried on all night long, and just as it seemed to be ending and the worst was over, I witnessed the unthinkable. The angels were no longer shackled, and were no longer crying. Instead, they gently smiled as they licked, and had placed their hands on the demons' strong thighs, where they tenderly massaged their large balls. All the while they looked up with their bright blue eyes into the demons' empty black eyes.

I focused individually on each beautiful female angel, and was shocked to see that in addition to servicing their masters' dicks, some angels had delicately lifted the cocks up and were gingerly licking and sucking their balls, as their masters grinned.

Most disturbing of all was when the demons finally ejaculated, the angels hungrily gulped the semen down, then opened their mouths with their tongues sticking out to prove to each demon, that they had truly drunk their seed. Once they were done, they began licking again, without even the slightest protest.

The foul demons sat there, slowly chuckling and nodding, as the angels, with their happy smiles and big blue eyes, carefully polished their fuck-poles. Even as the souls behind the demons continued to burn in agony, the angels wanted nothing more than to please their wicked masters. Innocence had been destroyed, and Evil had prevailed.

INTERLUDE: NIGHTMARE - END

After a horrible and restless night, I woke up and went back into my room, to face the truth. The bed was a mess, the sheets strewn all over with lots of wet-spots everywhere. Jenny's clothes that had been on the floor, were still there, just kicked to one side. Todd's were gone. They hadn't even bothered to cleanup after I caught them.

I saw Jenny's phone on the dresser, and moved towards it. I picked it up and unlocked the screen and immediately saw the messages. There was Stacey's desperate attempt to warn Jenny, after which Jenny had replied, "He saw us."

Then there were three frantic responses from Stacey.

"OMG! What the fuck did he say?"

"What did you do?"

"Does he know how long you two have been fucking for?"

After that I looked at her call log, for the last two months, one number had been dialed extremely often, more than mine. I could guess who's it was. And for the last three days, I noticed Jenny had had several hour-long conversations with Stacey.

She stepped out of the bathroom in her towel and immediately saw me standing there with her phone. Her eyes looked horrified, both because she had to explain herself, and because I assume she realized, that I had seen the newer messages. It was obvious she didn't want to have to face me.

She looked at me for a moment, then her eyes dashed around in quick furtive glances searching for... anything. Finally after about five seconds of desperately glancing around for something to break the awkward encounter, she went to her closet and opened the drawer where she kept her underwear.

She rummaged through it, pretending to be looking for something to put on, but it was obvious she was extremely distracted by my presence, because I could see her constantly sneaking glances in my direction form the corner of her eyes. Clearly realizing her act was not working, she slowly stopped her pantomime of "rummaging through clothes" and placed her hands slowly on the sides of the drawer, and let out a painful sigh.

I was no longer looking at her, instead at the floor by her feet. I could not bring myself to look into her eyes. They were the eyes of a traitor, a renegade.

She slowly turned towards me and looked at me, my eyes still fixed on the floor. "Jeff..." she whispered, "Jeff... please look at me."

It felt as if tears were about to well-up in my eyes, but I stopped myself. 'NO!' I thought, 'I can't give in, I can't let them win... I'm stronger than that.'

"Jeff, baby, you know it was ju-" She stopped herself mid-sentence and approached me. "Baby look... I know how you feel," she said.

'What?' I thought to myself, 'How the fuck could you possibly know how I feel?'

"Baby, I know you must be upset but please try to understand," she said. It was clear she was struggling to find the words to express what she was trying to say. After a moment of staring down near my chest, she lifted her gaze, but never met my eyes directly.

"Baby, it's just that he's... you saw him right? Didn't you? He's just... he's so Thick!" she exclaimed in a slightly childish pleading voice.

"God baby, his cock is so ridiculously thick, I just couldn't believe it," she continued.

I was incredulous at what I just heard. Was she really describing the girth of his cock to me?

"You wouldn't believe it sweetie it's just so... Oh God, I never could have imagined any guy could possess such a thick beautiful cock!" she said.

Then sensing that what she was saying was clearly not helping the situation, she quickly grabbed my hand and started leading me to the living room, towel still around her wet body. She sat me down on one of the couches and she sat on the opposite one, facing me. Just then her phone rang on the table, and I could see it was Stacey. She grabbed it.

"Oh crap it's Stace..." she whispered to herself.

'Stace?' I thought, 'When the hell did she become Stace?'

She stared at it for a moment, and then quickly looked at me. "I'm sorry Jeff, I really need to take this," she said, with a pained expression of her face, as if she was waiting for my permission. I just kept still, looking at her like a deer in headlights.

She looked back at her phone still ringing and said, "I'm Sorry" and ran into the room to answer it. She tried to swing the door close, but it didn't even make it half-way, but immediately I heard her jump on the bed, followed by the muffled, excited chatter from the inside.

After a good two minutes of sitting in stunned silence, I slowly made my way into the room. She was facing away from me sitting off the other side of the bed, and therefore wasn't able to see me. She was swinging her legs through the air like an excited child as she spoke. She was clearly unaware I was there, and probably assumed the door had closed. I just listened...

"Oh my gooooddd... he is an incredible human specimen. A true Alpha-male, honey. He's got everything. He's chiseled from head to toe, he's devilishly handsome and ohhhhh goooddd... He has an Enormous Cock!" Jenny began excitedly.

"Stace, his meat is literally Eight and a half inches long!!" She said as she held her hands roughly that distance away from each other, clearly trying to illustrate in her head how well endowed he was. "Eight and half inches Stace!" she said slowly in a slightly lowered tone, "That's almost twice the size of Jeff's!"

I couldn't believe the way she was talking about him, about this horrible man. 'Incredible human specimen???' I thought to myself 'Are you fucking kidding me?' I thought.

She continued "Oh shit... Really—and... and his cock tastes so good, I could literally spend hours just licking it from his the base to the tip, just over and over and over." My heart was being crushed as she continued on completely unaware of my presence or my feelings for that matter.

"God does this guy sugar coat his dick before he sleeps every night? Because that's the only explanation for why it tastes so fucking yummy.

"Oh and Stace, I know I already told you this, but fucccckkk!" she said, almost in a whisper as she leaned forward "He is SO FUCKING THICK! I never knew how important thickness was till he came along babe. You know how your brother's cock—"

She hesitated a little, not wanting to embarrass me further. But she was clearly absorbed in the conversation and so, was oblivious of my presence.

She was lost in a lascivious monologue, just spewing her thoughts out, so she continued without any further hesitation. "You know how Jeff's cock is really skinny?"

I was confused, because she had never brought it up to me before, other than my penis being slightly shorter than the average, I assumed it was normal and she had no qualms about it.

"Well his is just unbelievably thick... Stace no really, it's so thick that... like I told you on Friday, when I grasp my hand around it, even when I do it tightly, there is still a good inch or inch and a half gap between my fingers and my thumb."