The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus...' I thought. 'Jenny has relatively small hands, but really?'

She continued, "And he let me wrap my hand around the base, pressing into his ballsack, it was super thick. Then I grasped it at the center and then at the top right under his head... Stace it's pretty much consistently thick all the way up the length. God there's just SOOO MUCH dick to work with" she gave out a breathy chuckle, "It's really a sight to behold babe, honestly you'd be impressed by it, you really should see it" she said.

I had disbelief and pain in my eyes, but she couldn't see me, and even if she could, the Jenny I remember was gone, and this new person was on a lustful rant, and I could tell she wasn't done yet. I just stood there dumbfounded, jaw hanging slightly open listening to her describe their steamy night.

"He just sat back, in the top corner of the bed against the frame, pillow behind him supporting his back, one arm dangling by his left side off the bed and I was cuddling in next to him on his right and his right arm was around my body. His legs were spread really, really wide and one of my legs was over his. I put my left arm behind his back around the left side of his body and my right hand was... well you know where it was" she said with a soft giggle.

I couldn't believe she was narrating her experience, and with so much detail! It was all getting too much to handle.

"God you should have seen him, he looks fucking good when he's naked! He just looked so relaxed and laid back... well, expect for his cock of course, which was standing fully erect, rock hard like a pillar, all eight and a half inches of it. Oh God... and his fucking ball sack... its beautiful, hanging low under his meat. Every time I cupped them I could literally feel the cum bubbling deep in his nuts, his delicious sticky, love-nectar.

"I took out the lube from the bedside drawer and lathered up his dick and balls. Oh man you should have seen him. He looked like a fucking stud, chiseled body, spread legs and gorgeous, glistening cock and balls."

I heard Stacey's high-pitched squeal in response on the other end of the line; it was that loud.

"They were so wet, smooth and shiny from the lube after I patiently rubbed it in. I kept looking at him while I gently touched and rubbed it, bouncing and tickling his nuts as well, just staring into his eyes. I swear I looked in his eyes for at least ten minutes while I stroked his fuck-shaft. It was so beautiful Stace"

She trailed off into a slight whisper. "And I could tell he loved every second of it, from that sly smile on his face.

"I spent at least six or seven hours just jacking him off like that, just rubbing his thickness till he finally came."

She laughed a little, "Your brother came four times in like... two hours I think. And I was barely touching him. This hunk took seven hours of "heavy duty" wanking, just to come once!" she chuckled again.

"Oh and believe me, he came. Not like Jeff's small squirting. He emptied his entire load. It oozed out from the tip of his cock and just dribbled all the way down the sides, over my hand and over his gorgeous balls"

At this point Jenny had ripped my heart in two, and it seemed like she was just beating its dead corpse for no reason with every word. But like I said, when I when I listened to her words, I didn't hear my Jenny there... Just some stranger, who had gotten lost on her journey. She continued even further

"Then he asked me—No, Commanded me, to clean him off. He stood up off the side of the bed and I got on my knees in front of him... and licked the bottom of his meat. I just knelt there an licked over and over, all over actually, until his cock was clean of lube and cum, and all that remained was my saliva.

"God... Stace, you should have seen how good he looked standing there. Such a commanding presence, he stood tall and strong with his hands on his hips and his delicious cock standing out straight and hard. God he has such a confidence to him. It just makes we want to please him in any way he wants... in absolutely ANY way possible. It felt so good kneeling down there in fort of him, looking up into his eyes while I licked him," she continued.

"He said I had good blow job eyes... What does that mean Stace? What does "Blowjob eyes" mean?

"Anyways, it was really sweet of him to say that... Don't you think?" she giggled to herself like a shy school-girl. I heard Stacey squeal as well through the phone.

"I know right," Jenny continued.

"I admit I kind of felt sorry for Jeff when Todd put him down, a little... Well maybe," she giggled again listening on the other side.

"Exactly... he makes it so funny, and it just makes him look superior and authoritative. Just a pure bad boy" she laughed, then continued, "I gotta admit I kind of get off on him treating Jeff like shit."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing at this point... My own girlfriend? She enjoyed my humiliation at the hands of Todd?

"It's like the more he does it, the hotter he is, you know?" she continued, "Oh god, and I kind of loved how he would always tell me how small Jeff's dick was when we were alone. Oh no, but even when we were together, he would never hold back about that stuff..."

She laughed a little, "Oh, you should have seen his itty bitty face, he always felt so hurt and sad.

"and I could just tell from the moment I met him, that he had an enormous cock," she listened then continued, "Yea I know, it's kind of weird but I kind of loved watching him do it," she giggled and I heard Stacey giggling too.

"Wait... has Jeff always been a kind of pussy?" she waited, "Oh, ok that explains a lot... Oh yea, so many insecurities!" she laughed at something Stacey said, then quietly, "but the small dick issue isn't an insecurity, it's a fact!" she giggled again.

"I've seen it and it's really, really small," she said, then paused.

"Yea exactly, nothing compared to that god-like dick." They both laughed.

"Yea he really is just a god isn't he? A "Fuck-God," that's what we'll call him." They both squealed and giggled girlishly.

"Ok babe, I gotta go. I Gotta talk to Jeff now... I know, I know, but there's no other choice. I'll tell you how it goes. Promise. Ok Bye."

I quickly but very quietly sneaked back to the couch to my original position. Jenny came and sat down opposite me. We sat in silence for a while, then she said "Look baby, I know that this isn't what you want to hear and I know you're upset, but you said all you wanted to do was make me happy right? You said that all you cared about was my happiness wasn't it? Well this is what makes me happy Jeff," she said, again a slight hint of the childish whiny voice was evident almost in a pleading tone.

I was absolutely flabbergasted at what I was hearing, and couldn't believe that she was sitting in front of me looking into my eyes and telling me this, but more importantly, that I was sitting there like an idiot and listening to her go on about it.

As she spoke my eyes progressively looked further and further down till I was just staring at the floor between our two chairs. I think she finally noticed and snapped out her childlike excitement, at the sudden silence of which, I looked back up at her, and she saw the hurt in my eyes. I could see the old Jenny I knew slowly begin to seep back into those eyes, as she finally realized the gravity of the mistake she had made. She picked my hands up in hers and her voice was very quiet

"Baby I'm sorry... I know yo— believe me I understand what I am doing to you."

'How could she?' I thought. She simply didn't care about my feelings anymore.

"Baby I know I'm breaking your heart, and I know you really, really hate him because of the way he treats you... but please try to—" She lowered her voice again, "Sweetie, he's just so big and strong, and he's so confident and, and... He's just amazing baby.

"I ca— I don't know what to say... I'm so sorry baby... I'm so sorry." Her voice progressed to almost a whisper.

"I know how much I'm hurting you... but I just... Please don't ask me to stop, it just feels too good," she whispered.

"I'm sorry." She was the one looking down at the floor now.

She slowly lifted her head to look back up at me, and I was terrified to see that in her eyes, was the old familiar Jenny I knew, not the stranger. My Jenny... MY Jenny had really just said that to me... Said that she knew she was breaking my heart but refused to stop, because she liked what was happening too much.

She dropped my hands from hers and got up, after one last look at me she opened her mouth as if to say something, and then just turned to head back to the bedroom. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed from what I had heard.

And I don't know what disgusted and horrified me more, the fact that the love of my life had just spent the last few minutes detailing her passionate cuddling session and gentle wanking of Todd's enormous member, after which she said she would have to keep breaking my heart and just walked away, OR the fact that my dick was now semi-hard in my pants. My girl has been making passionate love to the guy I hate most in the world, and I had a hard-on listening to her talk about it. What was wrong with me?

I heard the bedroom door close and Jenny was back on the phone. She was in my house, in my bedroom, with the door closed, calling either her lover or my own sister, with whom she would inevitably discuss both Todd and I. I was at a total loss, and had no idea what to do, whom to go to or where to turn.

All of it came together now, and I felt so stupid for not being able to see it from the beginning. They were laughing at me. All of them. I could just picture Todd, fucking Jenny while they both laughed. And Jenny and Stacey sitting on the couch.

That's what they were doing. LAUGHING AT ME! I felt humiliated and horrible. 'Maybe I should just walk in front of a bus,' I thought... But I can't, I still love Jenny too much. All I can remember about her is that shy girl who I saw on the first day of classes. Oh god I loved her from the second I saw her. What happened to that sweet, shy girl?

As I thought, I slowly remembered what the Douchebags kept whispering under their breath... What was it? They said they would... completely... "Wreck her, Milk her,... Or...Stretch her sweet holes..." Oh god. 'Had they done those things?' I thought to myself. 'Had they wrecked her?'

'Had they... Milked her?' The thought of what that even meant, was far too emotionally traumatizing to imagine. I tried so hard not to think about it, but my thoughts kept switching to a gorgeous, naked Jenny on her knees bent far over. Then some random tool, most likely one of the douchebags, would come along and lean over her from behind cupping her tits into his hands. He starts tugging on her nipples till milk comes out, dripping in two empty cups underneath each breast... Then he would pick her up effortlessly and sit her on his lap, while he slowly drank her milk from one of the cups. He would then lick his lips clean...

Tears ran down my face as I thought about that horrible scene, about what these ruthless douchebags had done to my beautiful, divine girl-friend. She was my girlfriend... MINE! How did this happen? As I cried however, I felt my tiny cock, pressing against my trousers.

"Stretching her sweet holes?" I almost threw up at the thought of some dickhead just opening up her beautiful, fluffy, pink holes and looking deep inside them. Or stretching each hole open with his huge cock... 'Oh God...' I thought.

"Please Jenny... Please come back to me," I whimpered.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed... If I remember correctly, It was Todd who said the last one. He said he wanted to make my Jenny his "sweet little cum bucket." Had he succeeded? 'Please god no...' I told myself.

I thought back to all the shy smiles she gave him, and all the blushing and looking away quickly. I remember her glancing at him in class as he walked to the exit, and then him making fun of me at the cinema. She was always giggling and laughing. Every time he brought up how small my cock was, she would laugh and playfully smack him... Oh god.

'He slowly won her over me,' I thought. His stupid attempts of "asserting dominance" over me had actually worked. Just like a pride of lions in the African Savannah. He was clearly the Alpha, and I was the Omega... and she saw that. I lost her to the stronger, more confident, and more fertile male.

But... but, I even remember her telling me that my patience, diligence and respect were the most important factors, and it would be the reason I succeeded. Well I had been all of those. I had been patient, and respectful and everything of the sort.

All those times we were together, and she seemed so distracted, was she actually thinking about him, about how dominant and how strong he was?

I began sobbing. Todd had won. The Douchebag had won and had taken his trophy, my girlfriend. I sobbed harder. 'Why does the good guy never get anything?' I asked myself. She was such a sweet innocent girl. I remember seeing that face and that smile when I first laid eyes on her... and to think he had treated her like his "sweet little cum bucket." I fell to the floor sobbing. 'He beat me,' I thought... 'He will always beat me, he will always be better.'

I woke up in the morning, exhausted and unwilling to do anything, or go anywhere. I just skipped classes for the entire day and throughout the week. Jenny had not been home since, I received a text from my mother saying, "Where are you honey, we haven't heard anything in a while. Hope all is ok. Love, mom."

'Well, at least somebody still cares...' I thought.

The next morning, I heard the door open. I ran out into the living room to see Jenny standing there.

"Oh... Jeff I—uhh... I didn't know you were still here."

'Where the fuck would I go? This is my fucking house remember?' I thought to myself, but didn't dare say aloud to her.

"Umm... Well your mum called me, and she seems to be worried about you, because you aren't answering your phone at all." Again, silence encompassed the room.

After an awkward period of her trying to avoid my gaze she said, "Well... uhh, have to go umm... meet some people, for class."

Why she even found the need to lie was beyond me.

"Speaking of class... Where hav— Jeff. Where have you been?"

'God, the nerve of this girl to ask me that...' I thought in my head. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but my breath caught in my throat before I could get any words out.

"Ok... I guess I'll be going. Goodbye Jeff." She turned to leave.

"Stop!" I managed to shout, and she did just that... dead in her tracks. "Please Jenny... Please, we have to talk."

She stood there in the doorway for a short while, unsure of what to do, then slowly turned to me and asked softly, "What is it Jeff?"

After much coercion and pleading I managed to get her to sit down and face towards me on the couch. At first I was at a loss for words again. I simply didn't know what to say.

She began, "Jeff—I really don't think this is a good idea. Look I already apologized to you and told you th—"

"Don't worry about Todd. You will win me and other girls over with your friendliness and personality, your diligence and patience," I blurted out...

"What?" Jenny asked.

I repeated "Don't worry about Todd. You will win me and other girls over with your friendliness and personality, your diligence and patience," I repeated.

"That's exactly what you told me, remember?" I asked.

"Jeff, please let's just leave Todd out of thi—"

"He's the reason we're in this babe," I interrupted.

She seemed somewhat uncomfortable at the thought of me calling her babe. "I can't call my own girlfriend babe now?" I asked.

"Jeff..." she said softly, "It's changed now, you know that..." She trailed off slowly, unsure of how to proceed.

She saw the hurt and tears welling up in my eyes and immediately tried to avoid my gaze. 'Textbook shame,' I thought to myself.

"I was respectful, patient, diligent and friendly to you all the time... What happened Jenny?" I asked.

"It's not that simple Jeff," she began to reply.

"Of course it is," I interrupted, "If I was all those things you told me to be, in order to win you over, what happened?" I asked, my voice shaky. "Why are you with him now?" I was on the verge of crying at this point.

She looked down and sighed. She said softly, "I'm so sorry Jeff... I know how much I hurt you and—"

"No you don't!" I interrupted again, "You are tearing my soul out of me Jenny. All those things that you said, I heard your entire conversation with my sister," I said.

She looked up at me, shocked for a second.

"You were so absorbed in all that horrible stuff you were saying that you didn't even care to close the door, I could hear Everything!" I cried.

She closed her eyes and looked down.

"You cheated on me, for god knows how long, with the one guy I hate most in the world, the one guy who treated me like dirt..." She slowly opened her eyes and I could see a fleeting sadness in them.

"And you talked behind my back to my sister?" Again Jenny was avoiding my gaze, "How can I ever look at her the same again? My sister is dead to me now!" I shouted out.

Jenny looked at me horrified, then quickly looked away. She simply could not maintain eye contact with me.

"You enjoyed it when he humiliated me? And you brought him to my house to have sex? We haven't even discussed moving in Jenny, this is my house. Always has been, always will be. I ended up washing the sheets you guys had sex on..." I said, barely maintaining my composure.

All throughout Jenny looked more and more ashamed of herself. My voice was a hoarse whisper at this point, "What happened to you? What happened to the girl I loved? You were such a great girl Jenny. You were so innocent and I was convinced you would never be the kind of girl to fall for tools like Todd. We had something so great going, How did he steal you away from me?."

I burst into tears at that point.

She looked at me shocked and in clear bewilderment. "Oh Jeff... Please don't cry. Jeff plea—... Just stop Jeff please!" She pleaded.

"Come back to me Jenny, please I beg you," I got down of the couch and onto my knees, "Please, Jenny, please."

Jenny reeled back in shock. "Jeff, please don't do this. I already told you I can't—... Just stop it Jeff, please," she said

"Just tell me why Jenny, why?" I said, preparing to cry again.

"Jeff, we've been over this. He just so much more—"

I interrupted, "What bigger? Stronger?... Jenny I swear to you, I will go to the gym everyday and become taller stronger and bigger for you, I swear Jenny," I said, almost desperately.

"It doesn't work that way Jeff, you can't just "get" what he has." She looked into my hurt eyes, "Please try to understand Jeff, he has the confidence of a lion."

"He's a douchebag Jenny, all he does is put people down and act loud and obnoxious, and stroke his own ego 24/7!" I pleaded.

"Yes Jeff, I know how it sounds and I know— Look, I know how silly it sounds, trust me... but it's not that simple Jeff, he really does have the confidence of a lion or a tiger. He has the body of a Gorilla and... and the..." she sighed and looked down at the ground between her feet.

"And the Cock of a Stallion..." she whispered.

She saw the pain come back to my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Jeff, these are things you can't get by just going to the gym. It's genetics, and a lifetime of being an Alpha-male," she said. Then softly she added, "Jeff, some men are just born greater than others... I'm so sorry."

"I thought all that stuff didn't matter to you," I said, still sobbing.

Again she avoided my gaze... "I'm sorry, Jeff," was all she could say.