The Good Housemaster Ch. 4

Story Info
Learning New Positions.
12.2k words
4.61
3.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Good Housemaster

Chapter Four

What the hell, Alan!

Stop it! We have to focus!

He was stuffing another professor under our noses!

We know! Stop worrying about that and let Alan remember! Now relax.

There's going to be hell to pay.

Where are we? This isn't school...

"Found it, mom!"

My fifty-one year-old mother returns to the kitchen with a tablecloth in hand. "Ah, the molds. Thank you, sweetie."

I place them on the counter. "You understand, we don't have to make mince pies this year."

"Yes, we do, young man. It's tradition. Besides, I've grown to like them."

Shrugging good naturedly, I vacate the area, knowing the whirlwind of activity that is about to commence. I retreat to the sitting room and find my father reading the business section. Sitting across from him, I pull out the crossword. The classical sounds of BBC Three float from the radio as I put my pen down on one across.

"Bond futures going down."

"Oh?" I never cared for the labyrinthine intricacies of the markets. Yet my father would treat every piece of news as a possible chance to browbeat into me his hopes that I would change my career. After several years of this, I had managed to pick up a thing or two. "Fuel stocks or metals?"

"Grain. The Soviets are promising more land for crops this year."

I could tell he was waiting for me to make some kind of connection. "Brezhnev never was a reformer. Any problems in Ukraine or Romania?"

The older man nods his head. "I think we have some bad news coming from Alexei Kosygin, and the Soviets are getting out in front of it. Needless to say, I have shifted my investments in anticipation of lower yields this summer."

I softly sigh. "Always taking advantage of other people's misery."

"It's just business; and it got you through school. I dare say your current income will not support a family the same as I did you."

"I'm doing just fine now, dad."

"As long as you live at; Eddingham. What wife would want that?"

The kind who might be living at 'Eddingham' I think irreverently. The constant sparring with him. I had gotten used to it, but I can tell the tension stresses my mother. Especially now that I'm older and not buckling under anymore. Still, I didn't want a big fight the evening before Christmas. "This isn't forever, father. After a few years..."

The phone rings, and we hear mom answer it. A moment later, she peeks around the corner. "Call for you, Alan. It's someone from Eddington." She covers the mouthpiece. "A woman."

Trying to look surprised, I stand. "I wonder what this could be about?"

My dad harrumphs. "Calling you on Christmas Eve. Some kind of employer you have."

I take the handset from mom and walk into the kitchen, trying not to smile. "This is Professor Wright."

"Hello, Alan," Penelope answers lusciously. Just hearing her voice makes the hairs on my neck stand up. "Guess where I am?"

"I'm sure I have no idea."

A languid sigh. "Just in the Headmaster's office; all alone. I must tell you that I have done something very naughty."

I see mom busy herself at the counter, and my palms begin to sweat. "What exactly, Ms. Pritchard?"

"Not alone, then?" She giggles. "Somehow my knickers ended up on the carpet. What am I to do?"

I face away from my mother as I detect an uncomfortable tightness in my undergarments. "That sounds like a clear violation of School Code."

"Then I really shouldn't be sitting in my boss's chair. Can you imagine the trouble I would be in if he saw me like this?"

"How; exactly."

"With my legs up on his desk. I bet you're wondering what I'm doing with my other hand."

"Indeed." My mom is glancing at me now with a look of mild concern. Then a strange, squelching sound emits over the receiver. I couldn't mistake that noise for anything innocent. It lasts just a few seconds, but I know she is still doing something very dirty as her ragged breathing returns.

"Do you want more?"

"Absolutely." I give my mom a serious look. "I will need to have a talk with Miss Penny Stuart when I get back. A very stern one."

"Mmmmm. Yes, Professor. Be firm with me."

"You can be assured of that. Thank you for the update, Ms. Pritchard. Happy Christmas."

"I can't wait... Mmmmm!"

I hear a loud clunk from the other end. I so want to just stand there listening, but my mother is more than a bit curious now. I have to hang up.

"Trouble at school?"

I shrug, hoping not to look as uncomfortable as I feel. "You can say that. A problem that will have to be dealt with when I get back."

"You sound so different now." She goes back to making dough. "I didn't think you liked punishments."

"Not if I can avoid them. In this case, the lady in question is going out of her way to, errr; deserve discipline." Why am I talking like this with my mom?!

"Nothing too harsh, I hope."

"No ma'am. You've taught me better than that." Leaving the room quickly, I let out a long breath. Penelope. She really got me. I'll have to come up with something to even the score. Walking back to the living area, I find my dad staring at the radio.

"We are now approaching lunar sunrise, and for all the people back on Earth, the crew of Apollo 8 has a message that we would like to send to you."

Oh my! I had completely forgotten. The pickup has a lot of static in it, yet we are hearing people's voices from almost 300,000 kilometers away.

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth."

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep..."

My dad shakes his head. "Better be careful."

"I know. They're a long way out there..."

"No, son. The atheists are going to raise a hell of a stink."

I sit there, staring at my father. Now?! At Christmas?! I bite my tongue once again.

* * *

Several days later, I step off the train back in Shrewsbury, and I have a sudden sense of deja vu. There's Penelope smiling in a fur-lined coat and hat. And yet, I can see that blue dress underneath. The same one she wore when we first met. The pale woman slowly walks up to me.

"Hello stranger."

"Is that any way to talk to a fellow professor? Especially one who knows about everything you've been up to this last week."

The older woman must have seen the glint in my eye, so she places her hands behind her back. "Am I in trouble? What are you going to do about that?"

"Let's go to your car, and we shall see."

I can tell that Penelope is eating this up. I had thought about how I wanted to greet her all the way down here. I start walking, and she catches up after a moment of hesitation. "What if I have other ideas, Professor?"

Just walking side by side, I could already feel that intangible pull between us. "No, Miss Stuart. Not after the teasing you gave."

"Oh, Professor. Whatever will you do with me?"

"I think you have a pretty good idea."

We reach the car, and I wait for her to open the boot. Placing my bag inside, the blonde looks at me expectantly. "Where to?"

"Drive in the direction of the school. I'll let you know."

Penelope all but jumps into the two-seater, and I barely get my door closed before she guns the engine. She's in second just as we turn onto the blacktop.

I hang tight to the dash. "Woah! You don't want to crash!"

The woman grins. "I've been doing this for... Ohhhh."

My free hand finds her white-hosed leg and slides under her dress. She glances down.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Miss."

She looks back at me for a second. "This isn't fair."

"Oh?" My fingers slide all the way up to find the hollow between her thighs to be quite warm. "Tell me to stop then."

Penelope shivers as I begin to rub her lightly. Even through two layers, there's no doubt how wet she had become just talking to me. She starts to drive more slowly as we turn onto the country road leading to Churchwell. "Alan. Someone will see."

"You deserve this. What if you were caught in the headmaster's office?" I push her dress all the way up to reveal those lovely legs. Her knickers are only partially hidden through the sheer material. I touch her flat belly for a moment and then reach inside.

"Alan. You better not..."

"Focus on your driving." My fingers go under the second elastic band and find her mound. Now it's my turn to be surprised.

She blushes. "I did it last night. I wanted to be sexy for you."

I watch her eyes flutter as my palm investigates the bare, smooth skin. "You are the sexiest woman I could ever imagine."

She stifles a gasp as one of my fingers finds that oh-so-sensitive raised spot. After only a few caresses, she tries to squeeze her legs together. "I'm going to smash up if you don't stop!"

"I can't help myself, Miss Stuart." I'm actually amazed at how fast she became riled up. I let my finger linger a moment longer and then pull away. I settle for touching the soft skin right between her thighs. "Your turn is on the right."

Penelope is still breathing heavily, but she shifts down smoothly. "That dirt lane?"

"Yes."

She steers slowly onto the tree-lined path. "What are, mmmm; you thinking, Professor?"

"Just keep driving." My pulse speeds up in anticipation as I feel Penelope continue to squirm. If my guess is right... There it is. "Stop here."

The two-seater rolls to a halt at a low wooden gate at the side of the road. I remember being able to see this spot during my walks outside the school. Stepping out, I take a look south. Yes. I just make out the large building on a hill about a kilometer away. The trees, although bare of leaves, are grown thickly together here, and there is little chance someone would spot us pulled this close in.

Penelope slowly walks around the car looking at me in bemusement. "Out here?"

"Can you think of a better spot on short notice?"

"My room for one."

I move my arms gently around her waist. "We can't. As you said, we have to be very careful on campus." I lean down for a kiss, which Penelope meets with honest relish. Holding her close, we stand that way for a long time.

She pulls back, still acting coy. "It's cloudy and cold."

I place my hand on the bonnet. "This will be warm enough, I think."

She looks back. "Ah. I see. Let me go get something we need out of the glove box."

"I'm way ahead of you." I reach into my coat and pull out a cardboard box of Durex.

Penelope laughs. "What if you were in an accident, playboy?"

"What if someone broke into your car?" I start to try to open a foil wrap. This is all new territory for me.

"Care if I do the honors?"

Penelope grabs one and drops down. Just like our first afternoon, she has no problem taking the initiative. My warm skin feels the bracing cold of winter air for a moment and then is quickly enveloped by her hot mouth. My cock instantly responds to her wet tongue, and I have to focus. Why don't I have any control with her?! I watch as she sucks and licks my entirety with increasing rapidity. No woman should be this good. "Enough, Penny, or I'll..."

Penelope pulls back slowly, her eyes now staring. "It almost tastes; sweet." Her hand gently grips me. "And it feels so good." She shakes her head as if coming out of a trance and begins to roll the condom over me. "You're all ready."

"I've been ready all week, Miss Stuart." I pull her up and firmly lay her on top of the car. I guess I still don't know my own strength, as she seems as light as a feather.

"Professor!"

The older woman recovers from her surprise, and she situates herself on the warm surface. I reach down, and she allows me to raise her blue dress once again. Up come the dancer's legs, and I quickly pull her white hose and knickers out from under her. As I inch them up, I admire the lady's now-bare feminine crease peeking out from her thighs. In moments, I have the silken stockings bunched around the ankles. Penelope reaches to remove her heels, but I stop her. Pulling her knees apart, I duck under them and crawl on top of her.

"Alan?!" Penelope, realizing she is now effectively pinned, begins to struggle. Watching her closely, I could tell it was mostly for show. I let the lovely woman push at my chest, but even as fit as she is, I find I'm more than a match for her. Was it my hormones? I'm no physical specimen, but right now I know I could do anything I wanted to the lady underneath me. She stops her playful strikes against my arms. "I hate being forced..."

"I'm not that way, Penny." My face is mere inches from hers. "I want to show you I can be strong. To be sweet when you need that. Someone who wants to know your every desire." I kiss her fiercely, and Penelope moans at my intensity. My cock settles on top of her completely bare sex, and I lean onto her. She grabs my hair and pulls my head back. 

"God, your cock, Alan..."

Hearing this proper lady begging for my manhood would have shocked everyone in the school. My blood begins to boil at the thought of making her say even more. Reaching between us, I find her sopping wet, and even my light touch makes her moan. Now sure that the time is ripe, I line up and do something I'd never think of in cold blood. I ram her to the hilt. Yet there is no resistance. No convulsions of pain. Her nether lips seem to be wide open, allowing me to have full access. Just as my pelvis hits hers, she clamps down hard. Our initial moan of ecstasy carries far over the surrounding fields.

My brain goes a bit fuzzy now that we are so intimately linked. The condom is helping, but I begin to feel that subtle tingling all over my glans. I can't resist what my body is telling me it needs to do. I pull back and lunge inside again. And again!

"Fuck! Uhhgh... Take me. Take me!"

I need no further urging. I lean down and suck her earlobe into my mouth. My hips are rocking into her and she tries to pull my hair. I bite down, refusing to let go. Her moans turn into groans, and I feel her go tense under me. My cock twitches as the blond's sudden heat pours right through the latex. Yet my muffled sounds of pleasure are drowned out by the lady's continuous cries. I release her ear and let her buck into me.

"Alan! Oh, God! Alan!"

"I'm with you, Penny..." I'm still trying to keep from coming, but it's very difficult. Even with the condom, she feels too good! Realizing the woman is tipping over, I slow my thrusts and meet her climax, stroke for stroke. For a long moment, her pussy grips me tight for what seems like an eternity. Slowly, the quivering woman subsides into irregular pulses I feel all around my shaft. After she calms a bit, our lips meet softly. Penelope's hand reaches up, and I feel her stroking the side of my face in appreciation.

"Mmmm; Alan..." Then her pale eyes look up at me as she realizes I'm still rock hard inside her. "Soon?"

I chuckle breathlessly. "Very."

"I won't break." Her hips move subtly under me, and my younger body responds. This time, we start more slowly. After a minute or so, our breaths are back in unison. Pausing, I dig my shoes into the dirt. Giving Penelope a moment to prepare, I begin to let myself go. Steadily, I move faster as the urgency inside me grows irresistibly. Penelope's legs are still trapped by her hose, but she manages to hook them behind my back. Her mouth opens in time with my exertions. She is hanging on for dear life now, and the car begins to rock under our ever increasing pace.

"Penelope...!"

"It's okay, Alan! Ahhh...do it!"

Her face is hotly pink and looks so beautiful. With one last groan, I feel my release come. Her pussy welcomes my throbs, and Penelope's strong muscles pull at me. I settle into her knowing my semen is safely trapped, and I relish not having to hold back. I finally go limp, and we hang on to each other, now completely exhausted.

"I need; more endurance..."

Penelope looks up in a state of reverie. "I think I actually saw sparks."

"It's not quite New Years." I laugh softly. "I want a thicker condom."

"Oh, no, my professor. That was just right. Who needs quantity when you have quality..."

I give her a deep kiss and slowly become aware of how quiet it is. We are out in the open and yet feel no worry. Just the sound of us and the wind in the trees.

Penelope breaks away. "You better stop unless you want to be out here all afternoon."

"I'm tempted. But we have to get over there, don't we? Amelia will be..." Uh, oh. I said the magic words, and the mood is broken. "I mean; sorry."

"Yes. Amelia."

I manage to extricate myself, and we straighten our clothes. "Do we tell her?"

Penelope looks off to the hill and stares for a moment. "No. Although I hate to lie to her, we have to give it some time. She could say something inadvertently to another student."

I walk over and put my arm around her waist. "You know best. But if we are responsible, that day will have to be sooner than later."

The blonde puts her head on my shoulder. "It feels good to be with you. I almost feel; normal."

I wave my arm around us. "This is normal?!"

She shivers. "Compared to how I felt alone up there last week."

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay. But I remember how you entertained yourself a few days ago."

"That was really strange of me." The now nervous woman grips my forearm. "Alan; I've never done anything like that before. And this? What is it with us?"

"I don't know. But it feels right, no matter how strange it seems."

She looks into my eyes. "Promise me we can be barmy together."

I smile, knowing there is only one answer. "I promise, Penny."

We stand there, holding each other for a moment longer. The older lady finally steps back. "Time to get on the clock, Professor Wright."

"Yes, ma'am." As we get back in the car, I'm reminded of the gift my students had given me. I reassure myself that everything will settle down now that we can all get back together. Things couldn't get any weirder, right?

* * *

After unpacking everything, I settle in my room for the afternoon. Although I wanted to be with Penelope, we couldn't be too obvious about it. The evening meal for staff would be informal, and it would be a good excuse to at least talk together. After that? Maybe a visit to the upper floor is in order...

There's a soft knock. I stare at the door. That subtle feeling. Dammit. I get up and go to open it. I told her...

"Professor Wright?"

I'm caught off-guard. "Amelia? I mean, Miss Pritchard."

She looks at me a bit concerned. "Is this a bad time, sir?"

"Oh, no! Sorry. I just wasn't expecting anyone. I was hoping for a bit of a lie-down after the trip."

"I'm sorry. I've been sent by Headmaster Sherman to summon you."

Cripes. Summoned? "Did he mention what it's about?" I ask carefully.

"No, sir. I was helping in the office, and he just gave the instruction to me. I guess he was waiting for you to get back."

Is this about me and Penelope? Did someone see us somehow? Trying not to look worried, I nod at the tall student. I close the door, and we start to make our way down the main hallway to the headmaster's office. Amelia's long strides fall in beside me.

"How was your break, sir?"

"About what you expect when you're with your parents."

"Well, I'm glad you're back, sir." Her pale blue eyes flick up at me. "It's been lonely here without everyone."

"Have you been studying?"

"Yes. Some. I am helping my mother and the staff. Serving meals and such."

I look at her, a bit surprised. "You've been working in the kitchen?"

"Some. I'm just delivering meals to the other student here, mostly."

It takes me a moment to realize who she's talking about. "Miss Bowden? Brown's former prefect?"

"Yeah. She's really lonely. I sit and talk with her."

I raise an eyebrow at that. "What do you talk about?"