The Good Housemaster Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman dips her head once but otherwise doesn't react.

"Miss Pritchard, a prefect of Brown's house, not only had a lack of judgment, but willfully broke the Code of this school in public!" Amelia starts to look at the floor. "Look at me, Miss Pritchard!" She jumps and quickly rises back to attention. "Your crimes are being out of bounds, drinking alcohol, and using your position to lure others there as well. For that, you will receive ten!" There are audible rumblings from the gathered students, and the other staff begin to shush them. The Head of the school steps down from the podium. "Do either of you have anything to say before we begin?"

The rigidly at attention women are silent for a moment. Miss Gupta raises her voice first. "I wish to apologize to you, sir. I brought shame to myself as well as this institution." She looks over to me. "I wish to also apologize to Housemaster Wright for my failures toward him. I hope he sees fit to let me retain my position after all of this is through."

I give her no sign. In fact, I'm very uncomfortable as I begin to get an idea of how all of this will be done. The pristine white surface in front of me is the perfect height for the ladies to lean over. Will all of us sit here while this is happening? My eyes shift back as Miss Pritchard finally begins speaking.

"Sir. I have been completely; disrespectful to you," the tall blond says haltingly. "I have been trying to learn; to be a leader. Please understand, I didn't mean... I mean..."

Sherman sighs impatiently. "Spit it out, girl."

Pritchard gnaws on her lip for a moment. "What I mean, sir, is... I'm sorry I forced you into this situation."

Mr. Sherman nods. "I appreciate the words you say, child. It's now time for you to make amends." He takes up the cane and steps down from the podium. "Position yourself in front of your housemaster at the table."

Amelia turns to us in obvious trepidation. Even so, she still approaches to stand directly in front of Brown. I watch as her shoulders rise and fall in time with her nervous breathing. Her pale blue eyes flicker to my side of the table as I look on anxiously. I can almost feel her emotions bleeding into me. There's little I can do but sit here as the headmaster comes up behind the student with a cane in the crook of his arm.

"You will lower your knickers to your knees and bend over the table, Pritchard."

The young woman nods shakily and reaches up under her dress. Somewhere in the crowd, I hear an "Oh my God..." and Sherman turns angrily. 

"There will be no more outbursts! All of you are here to bear witness to what happens to those who break the Code from now on. We will not be embarrassed in front of our sister town ever again. Am I understood?" There is a mumble of agreement. "I SAID am I understood?"

"Yes, Housemaster!" The assembled group responds more loudly. I can tell, however, that there is little enthusiasm in their voices.

"Good." He then gazes down at Amelia. "Are you ready, Miss?"

"Yes, sir!" Amelia had just gotten her knickers down and hurries to bend over the table. She clearly sees Headmaster Sherman's wrath and does not wish to incur any more.

"Professor Brown, secure your student please."

My brow furrows as I watch the Housemaster next to me rise. With Amelia's head just a few inches from the edge, the tall man reaches down and places his hands on her back, pushing her further onto the surface. The blonde shudders at the touch and turns her head to me in obvious distress. Her misery only increases as the headmaster begins to grab the hem of her school uniform and pulls it up. The girl lets out a quiet whine as her regulation knickers, upper legs, and finally her very pale bottom are revealed to the entire school. Even with Sherman's admonition, the low mumbling starts once again. Luckily, I can't see much of that end from here, but I still notice the mustachioed man takes a moment to look down. He then nods and takes position to the left with cane in hand. I clench my jaw as I hear his last instruction to the girl.

"Prepare yourself, Miss Pritchard. You will not rise. I don't expect you to count." With that, the first whistle and the crack of the cane fills our ears. I watch in horror as the nineteen-year-old begins to struggle under her Housemaster's grip. The tall man responds by leaning over and pushing even harder into the young woman's back. Then he does something I would never expect of him. He starts speaking to her in a low voice.

"Remember what I said..."

WHAP!

Miss Pritchard jerks, but Brown continues his whispers to her. "Accept the pain..."

WHAP!

She begins to still under his grip. The dark-haired man's whispers flow over me as well. It's so calming. Somehow, someway; she's enduring this. I turn to Miss Gupta, and her dark face is growing ashen at the tableau before us.

WHAACK!

I have no idea how much damage has been done to the poor girl's backside. She finally cries out; but something about that sounded a bit off. She should be screaming. I would be. Her eyes are squeezed shut, and yet...

WHAACK!

"Yes... Use it..."

Suddenly, I realize my trousers are growing quite tight right between my legs. To my consternation, I watch as Amelia's hips begin to move in a rhythmic motion in time with the Headmaster's strokes. Her eyes open slowly, and I see her focus on me. Those faintly pink lips part in another moan as the Head lays into her once again. I realize I'm holding my breath as a wave of pleasure sweeps into me after each stroke. The seventh. The eighth. I sense the pleasure almost before the stroke. I'm hoping for more. Nine. Now it's time for the best. I see the headmaster draw back. This will be it! The absolute best! I anticipate the swing. It comes swiftly.

WHAAACK!

I grip the tablecloth below me. It's amazing! Every nerve ending seems to light up from my scalp to my toes as Amelia lets out one last wailing moan. The tall student appears to be spent as she continues to lay on the table even after Brown rises and nods to me.

"Your turn."

I look up at him, blinking. My caring side still calls to me. "What of Amelia?"

The tall man glances down at his prefect and gently rubs her fine hair. "She'll recover soon enough. Once you start with yours, that is."

My head turns to find Preeti staring at us in some consternation. Somehow I instantly know what's causing it. I can sense her conflicted self. She sees the lines across Amelia's backside, and yet; the young woman is drawn to us. She takes an unsteady step forward as I rise, and her eyes drift downward right below my belt. The entire hall is now silent. Sherman. The staff. The students. All are staring at us. At ME!

"Do you finally understand?" The Housemaster speaks deeply, his warm breath sending shivers along my neck. "There's no right. No wrong. Just take it in."

"I never knew..." I can feel it. Something from Preeti. An essence that can almost be tasted.

"Yes. You felt it with Miss Pritchard. Imagine what you will get when you have complete control."

Of course! My prefect has wronged me, and she deserves the control I can give her. I slowly point at the table in front of me, and with one look, I make my intention clear. Preeti's eyes follow my finger, and she takes an unsteady step. "Sir?"

"Come forward, Miss Gupta," the man next to me says with some amusement. "Your housemaster will see to you."

Her dark skin flushes agreeably, and she takes another step. With her this close, I can feel the pull stronger than ever.

"What do you want of me, sir?"

"Ah. A dutiful request," Brown whispers in my ear. "Why not make her more comfortable?"

He's right. The prefect's uniform is too confining. "Remove your coat, Miss Gupta."

With a slight pause, the third year opens the front and slips off the blazer without argument. She places it on the table in front of us.

I hear the whisper again. "The tie?"

Ah, yes. It's all too constricting. "Your tie as well."

Her full lips purse a moment, and then she nods slowly. "Yes, sir." After a few seconds it loosens and she lays it on top of the coat. Slowly she returns to attention. "Is it time now, sir?"

"Remember the feeling during the caning, Alan? What if you could make direct contact with her?"

The man's voice is compelling. There was something he said in my training. How, when I need to care for the student most, that nothing should be between us as the blows strike. "Your blouse as well, Miss Gupta." This time, there's a definite hesitation. Her mouth opens, but my feelings are becoming clear now. "Remove it, Miss Gupta," I order more forcefully.

Preeti's gaze drops in surprise to see her well-manicured nails start to work on the buttons down the front of her cream shirt. Her face becomes a mask of bewilderment as she begins to expose herself to me. She whines a bit as her hands proceed to pull the blouse out from under her skirt. More and more of her dark, café-toned skin is revealed to us as she unbuttons the cuffs, and then shuffles her arms out of the sleeves. There's a long moment as she grips the garment, but she finally drops it to the growing pile.

"Why not all of it, Housemaster? You must properly; handle her through this ordeal."

My eyes narrow, looking down at her full cleavage that plunges behind the white brassier. "Is that really necessary?"

"To verify her compliance, you have to; push her."

Nodding, I realize the truth of it. How can I know if she's truly compliant unless she does exactly what I say? "Your bra as well." I wait a moment, and she starts whispering something. Something under her breath.

"...so warm. Why am I becoming; so indecent?" We all look on as the ruddy-cheeked third-year traces a hand along her breast.

"You are, Miss Gupta," the dark-haired man's deep voice intones next to me. "You can be sure that your acquiescence to your Housemaster will be rewarded."

My prefect slowly reaches behind her. I see the headmaster still standing beside her, saying nothing. However, Miss Watts has come close, her expression, one might say; desirous. My prefect notices all of our gazes, and she pauses. She looks to me. Is there reticence there? Shame? Underneath it all, I feel something building inside her. Something between us that's becoming irresistible. I nod once, and she dutifully pulls the cups away from her shapely breasts.

Bashfully, she covers herself with an arm, since they are much too large for her small hands. All of our eyes study her half-nude form as she sets the garment on the table. Her dark skin is flawless and has a slight sheen to it. The woman looks around at all the staff with her dark eyes. Finally, they settle on me. "Sir?"

This time I shake my head, and Preeti tenses for a moment. Would she refuse my command? I sense her instilled conservatism fighting to prevent her from doing this, but in the end, her desire to serve me comes to the fore.

"For you, sir." Her hands fall to her sides.

As I stand there staring, my student bites her bottom lip as she offers her sizeable bosom for my inspection. My study of her traces the dark chocolate colored areolas topped with pencil-thick nipples. Even now, I can tell they are hardening under my gaze. The draw between us is becoming tangible, and the young lady's own body is reacting to me. My next command is the obvious one. "Lower your knickers, Miss Gupta, and bend before me."

"You can't!"

The jarring sound crashes into us. A familiar voice. One full of distress. Our faces turn to the tables below. All of the students are seated, looking blankly up at our group. All except one. Miss Jones.

"Stop this, Professor Wright!"

I look back to the half-naked student before me. She's actually reaching under her dress with some urgency. Why should we stop? The speed with which my prefect lurches over the table makes me certain that she wishes to get closer to me as well. The interruption is intolerable. "Sir..." I turn to Brown, but his eyes are closed. Suddenly, an explosive new voice is raised.

"I knew it!" The Headmaster moves to the front of the lectern, pointing his cane at the dark-haired girl. "Once again, it is the troublemaker!"

I see Katie flinch, and the other girls near her begin to look around, disoriented. The first year's head swings toward the older man. "You have to put a stop to this, sir!"

The Headmaster leans on the edge of his lectern. "Come and voice your objection up here, Miss Jones."

The raven-haired student suddenly takes a step forward. She looks down in confusion. "What the...?"

"Why not the whole gang of miscreants? Professor Wright, order them up here now!"

I'm having a hard time dividing my attention between Preeti and my students. I want to keep my focus on the prefect here, who is diligently doing everything I ask of her. There's almost a scent wafting from the twenty-one-year-old. Not a sub-continent spice, but something that is unique to her. Still, I have to follow my senior's order. Turning away, I stare down at my four. "Do as the Headmaster says, ladies."

Lauren, Natalie, and Dorothy all jump up without a word to Katie. The dark-haired lady follows them down the center aisle in obvious agitation. "What are you doing?! We have to protest this!"

The Headmaster calls down to them. "Come on. Come on, you rabble. We don't have all day!"

As the four of them climb the short flight to us, the connection beckons my attention once again. Preeti is so close. Such a dutiful student. I look down to see that my prefect is fully on the table now. I reach out, enticed by the darkly glowing skin of her back. I'm amazed at the shivers and quivers I deliver to her, and my excitement intensifies. Preeti's eyes stare longingly at the bulge in my pants that's now only inches away. Licking her lips, she scrunches forward across the tablecloth in an obvious attempt to get even closer. Her mouth parts, and I feel Miss Gupta's warm breath through the thin slacks. My prefect wishes to serve me. To make amends any way she can. She said so in my office. I just have to lean... There's a sudden blur at the edge of my vision, and the flow around me becomes disturbed.

"Please, sir! Don't do this!"

My focus momentarily diverted, I dimly look over and see the three others at attention, leaving Miss Jones to stand alone nearer to me. The pale-looking girl keeps shaking her head as if she is warding a fly away.

"Professor Wright... Fight this..."

Sherman approaches, clearly in his element now. "I ordered you to stand before me with your classmates, Miss!" The Headmaster places the tip of his cane on a shoulder and turns her to face him. "You ARE strong-willed. Well, we know how to deal with that." Katie cringes as the older man leans into her face. "You fancy to be the leader of this little band? Let's show you what happens when your friends step out of line." He points his cane at Dorothy and Natalie. "Raise your dresses!"

The two girls look on, almost in a trance. After a moment, they begin to reach down. Katie stiffens in disbelief. "What..?! "Why are you doing this?!"

"To show everyone your striped rears, of course."

Katie is clearly at a loss as the two girls turn, exposing their knickers to us. She looks to me in desperation. I realize I have to do something for my favorite students. I had lied, and these two should not bear the consequences. "Sir. I actually didn't cane them as you ordered."

"REALLY?" The older man smiles sardonically. "How am I not surprised?"

Katie and Lauren both turn to me stupefied. "Sir?! How could you?!"

Sherman shakes his head. "A conspiracy exposed. Why not a demonstration then for our good housemaster? We shall start with you drunkards from last night!" Hearing the older man shouting at them, the two friends clutch each other and begin to cower back as the Headmaster waves his cane. "Yes, ladies. It's finally time to pay the piper!"

My mind is swirling now. Miss Gupta is bare millimeters from making contact with me. The draw is intense. Her soft voice calls to me from below. "Oh, professor, let me touch it. Please..." My eyes narrow. What did she say? Her words do not seem right for the conservative third-year. Do I want that? To allow my prefect to do such things to me? I try to focus and gather the warmth back, but it's all so unnatural now. I need help. The Housemaster. He would assist, I'm sure. I turn and see that his face is beaded with perspiration. "Sir...?" He doesn't respond. Maybe the Headmaster? No. He's quite busy prodding the two girls with his cane in an attempt to make them bend over. I only feel misery there. Nothing like what I'm receiving from Preeti. I finally turn to Katie, who's clutching at her collar in distress as she watches her friends get pushed over the table. The teen turns as if she senses my attention. 

"Professor Wright..." Her voice grows plaintive. "Everything you did for us. You fought for us. Fight for us now."

"I..." It's becoming hard to breathe. Something is settling over me, and I can't move. "Miss Jones..."

"Please..."

The nineteen-year-old's hand goes to her throat. She's silenced by the same force I'm feeling. There's a brush at my trousers, and I start at the sudden warm sensation on my crotch. It's almost as if a live wire is run across the length of my stiff cock. I jerk back in surprise and witness Miss Gupta lying there with tongue extended, trying desperately to regain contact.

"Let her..." Brown whispers in a strained voice.

The atmosphere in the room is in complete disarray. The pure sexual hunger of Miss Gupta. The distresses of my best students as the school dresses go over their backs. Lauren is balling her fists as if to strike the headmaster from behind, but she is frozen in place just as me. I can't... I can't let this go on!

I hear a gasp next to me as Brown falls into his chair. The pressure drops away; and I take a sudden, clean breath. Almost stumbling into the table myself, I accidentally brush Preeti's cheek with my privates, and she gives a low moan. 

"Make me indecent, sir..."

Her hands reach out, but I bat them away. "Miss Gupta! Control yourself!"

I back off and begin to hear the school body murmuring again. My prefect lies there with a look of disappointment, which quickly changes into shock as she pushes up and covers herself. "What have I done!?" Grabbing her shirt, the lady struggles to start putting it back on.

Turning away, I find Miss Jones' color returning. My student. My brave student who fought for me.

"Cheers, sir."

"Are you alright?"

"More than fine now, sir." The lady looks down at the heavily breathing housemaster next to me. "I think I know what to do." She turns and sets her shoulders. "Headmaster Sherman!"

The older man is wrestling with Miss Chung's knickers as the girl begins to resist with a hand. He frowns at the new interruption. "Be quiet, Miss Jones. Your time will come soon enough!"

The five-foot-five lady stands tall and resolute. "Try me, sir!"

The Headmaster's eye arches. "You would challenge me in my institution?"

Her chin juts out. "I would."

"That's all I'll take from you!" Sherman stalks over. "Bend over the table. Now!"

Katie doesn't move. "What's the charge, copper?"

I watch as the Headmaster's face grows livid. Spittle actually flies from his mouth. "Gross disobedience for one! Disruption of an official proceeding for another!"

The smaller girl clicks her tongue. "Seems like a fair cop. So, do I do a little strip for ya?"

Professor Sherman hears the disrespect all too clearly. "Get over that table," he hisses. "Immediately!"

Katie holds her ground. "What? With my pants all on and everything?" She proceeds to reach under her dress and quickly yanks the undergarment down to the floor. Stepping out, she gathers the knickers up and has the temerity to offer them to the Head.