All Comments on 'The Good Mom Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
pcman1950pcman19504 months ago

A fairytale resolution. Richard's obsession is rewarded and Emily finally achieves the love she's been denied. Plus, by way of her ownership of the businesses, she has the power to ensure their relationship doesn't follow the same trajectory as her marriage to Buddy. Nicely done.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Loved the story.

Personally, it would have been nice to understand the vitriol from his wife. The reasoning here, is the way you have portrayed him, he sounds like a decent character that essentially married a bitch from hell.

Yes, aware this is fiction, and enjoyed the story all the same.

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

Excellent story

I love his mother

walt555walt5554 months ago

I enjoyed it, it had a good ending but one easily revisited should you decide to do so. I’m hoping you do.

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

Loved it. Emily and Richard are perfect for each other. Richard can be the lover Buddy was not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent although this last part moved too fast. Could have continued into 2-3 more pages but a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

seemed a little rapey to me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done loved it I would hope there could be more chapters? Such a hot milf

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn’t want it to end. Dammit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The end?? That’s it?? No more follow ups? You need to write more chapters. Them living as lovers, her finding out he fucked her friends, they finding out he fucked his mom, day after day him pounding his mother

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well described and very easy to picture. Incredibly erotic. Was hoping for more, encounter with the friend that hadn't had a turn and possibly the maid!

More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good loved it and loved mom.

Mango2021Mango20214 months ago

Need another few paragraphs

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill4 months ago

I loved the story. Wish it continued! Still think threr is more to be covered. THE Maid could have been laid and the women friends may have tried him again. Please think about it.

eljaybeljayb4 months ago

Beautifully written. As always.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good! Could go on another chapter or two where they recreate some of the recorded scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exceptionally good writing, with a great selection of interesting vocabulary and attention to detail. I strongly suspect you're involved with the English language in some professional capacity, perhaps as a journalist or attorney or teacher/professor.

A very enjoyable read on various levels. Well done.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

Absolutely fantastic.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me4 months ago

Bravo! Bravo! Another well written story…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot story even with Richard being somewhat of a, well, dick. It could have been a bit longer, particularly since he never hooked up with the last of the four friends, Elspeth.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

You stopped too short. You built up a scenario of BDSM for the mother then cut it off after one sex scene. A lot of fantasy left behind.

sniffpantiessniffpanties4 months ago

Absolutely loved it Michele….. felt it ended too abruptly,.. could have continued more

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylons4 months agoAuthor

I'm not normally influenced by readers requests for more. Once I finish a story I'm done with it although I often write sequels linking the characters together. But I agree that there may be another chapter left in this story so look out for Chapter 4 coming soon xxx Michele

Phildoh69Phildoh694 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

loved that she told him she was going to shower, fix her make up and put on fresh nylons. round 3 should be even better for his nylon passions. hope to read more of their stockings fucking

EZ8ltEZ8lt4 months ago

Maybe? If you put something under a certain category, then the majority of the story should be around that. Here, it's pretty much the opposite. So yeah, you defo have work to do with this still.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved reading this but feel so much more to come.

How does he cope with the older ladies and maybe a Friday evening special.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, absolutely perfect..definitely no reason for Richard to waste his time on women his age..not when he has mommy available to him and mommy understands his needs and desires. So of course she wears smoky shimmering pantyhose and sexy push-up bras..Of course she does because she wants to keep him with mommy and feel his potent seed filling her insatiable cunt.

Another wonderful story…Thank you..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant, had these feelings for my mom and still frantically jerk off to the memory of her fastening her stockings to her suspenders Did "accidentally" touch her boobs a couple of times. remember pulling my cock out of the leg of my soccer shorts while kicking a ball against a wal,l Mom stood and watched for ten minutes or so. Obviously she saw my cock. Afterwrds I said "what do you think?" meaning how did she rate my practice,.She said"you looked very dashing!" What did she mean? There were several other incidents, asking me to zip up the back of her dream, asking me to bring a towel to the bathroom after she had bathed I was an idiot and never took advantage......would she have let me fuck her? Would she have sucked my cock and let me cum all over Ker lovely face. I will never know. Shot more sperm thinking about her than any other woman!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES