All Comments on 'The Good Neighbor Ch. 01'

by pissyprincess

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tongueman53tongueman5311 months ago

Good Start, I can't wait for the next part. I do know if I was your neighbor, I would be watching also.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed this too! 'safe' public nudity is hugely underrated and I cannot wait to see how our characters meet!

My only question, how does she know it's a pervy old man, or is that per imagination getting the better of her?

Thank you and excited to read chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 2!

kinkyguy008kinkyguy00811 months ago

You're off to a great start. More Please!

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

This was amazing. I wanted her to verify that the old man did see her and maybe they would get together and discuss her fetish and his as well, but maybe in a sequel?

sheeversheever11 months ago

great ... works for me as it ticked a lot of my boxes I have to say. well done and thanks for the time you have put into writing and getting it edited ... as Billy Idol said "More,More,More !!!

Porn-Addict63Porn-Addict6311 months ago

To short but enjoyable, can't wait for chapter 2.

pissyprincesspissyprincess11 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the positive feedback! Chapter 2 coming soon...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story, really well written and sexy as hell girl!

tongueman53tongueman533 months ago

Very Good Story, can't wait to read more of yours. I can't tell you what it does to me to watch a Woman Piss !

Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jackabout 2 months ago

Wish I was your neighbour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpissyprincess@pissyprincess
I write a lot of erotica, but this is my first time doing pee fetish stories. Most of what you'll find here are masturbation piss scenes. I enjoy videoing my own masturbation sessions and using it to help me recount my stories as accurately as possible. Inconveniently, I oft...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES