The Good Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
Diane's past encroaches on their relationship.
3k words
4.37
4.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Jack and Diane woke to thunder shortly before dawn. A downpour hammered on the tent so loud they had to yell to be heard.

"We need the rain," said Jack, zippering the tent door closed. He checked the weather app on his phone. "Not going to stop until tonight."

Diane stood and peeked out. The rain fell so hard it looked like fog. "I need to pee."

"Me too. We're already naked. Let's go outside and pee, then come back and dry off. I have towels in the duffle," he said, as he dug them out.

"Sounds like a plan."

Jack unzipped the flap and held it open. "Ladies first."

"Thank you. You're such a gentleman." Then she stepped out into the deluge. "It's so cold!"

He took her hand and rushed to the shelter of trees. "Better?"

Teeth chattering, she said, "I guess," and squatted.

Jack took a few steps away and peed on a tree. They finished and headed back to the tent. This time she pulled him along.

"No running. Slippery when wet. Remember what happened."

"Okay! Okay!" Diane moved behind him and pressed against his back while they walked in tandem. "This is warmer."

"Yeah, and it feels good, too."

Just inside the tent, they stood to keep the drippage in one place. They faced each other. Jack wrapped a large beach towel around them both and rubbed warmth back into Diane's goose bumped flesh.

"I like this part," she said, resting her cheek on his shoulder.

"I'm here to warm you up!"

"Okay. But I think that's 'pump you up'."

"You always have to warm up first, though," said Jack, relishing the slippery softness of Diane against his body. A familiar tingle grew figuratively and literally between his legs. She must have felt some movement. Pressing tighter against him, she swayed and made a mewing sound of interest. He backed away, knowing there was an unsatisfactory limitation between his desire and fulfillment.

Before anything further could be said or done, Diane's cellphone chirped. Taking the towel with her, she retrieved and unlocked the screen, while Jack finished drying himself with another less enjoyable towel. She laughed and covered her mouth.

"What?"

"Nothing," she said, turning the phone into landscape mode.

"Doesn't look like nothing."

"Um, I guess Lou's feeling better."

"That's good!"

"Uh huh," she answered in a distracted way.

Jack moved behind her to look over her shoulder, but she pressed the phone against her chest hiding the screen. "Let me see."

"Are you sure? They're, um, performing an intimate act."

He wasn't sure. This open sexuality between friends was not for him. Seemed perverted to broadcast your sex life. But it was Diane's past, and if he wanted to be in her present, he'd have to at least get to know her predilections. Grabbing her wrist, he easily pulled the phone away from her chest to where he could see.

In explanation, Diane said, "When Larry was alive, we used to send each other 'wake up' calls on weekends... for fun. I guess they want to include us now."

Jack watched the live action unfold. It was the view from the picture frame camera on the dresser in Diane's room. Lou was on his back. His hands were behind his head on the pillow. Sharon wore a blindfold as she rode him cowgirl style. When Sharon rose, Jack spotted a green phallus unsheathe between her legs. There were black straps wrapped around Lou's hips. He remembered the Hulk sized strap-on from Diane's closet.

Despite his emotional discomfort, his heart rate doubled. "I saw that toy when I looked through your closet. It's huge!"

Diane smiled, and said, "Yes, it is. And it feels incredible."

A mental image bloomed in his mind's eye. Unwilling to ask more about her experience with the hollow green giant, Jack wrapped his arms around Diane and pressed against her back. "This is wrong. It's weird."

"Only if you make it weird. I think watching my friends enjoying each other is... exciting."

Wanting to show his acceptance of her freakishness, Jack's lips gently kissed her shoulder and neck, while catching peripheral glimpses of Sharon's ups and downs. Diane turned up the volume on the phone to hear her friend moan in pleasure. She echoed her friend's response to stimuli, and said, "Play with my nipples, Sweetie."

Obediently, his hands rose to cup each breast. His fingers teased each nipple fully erect. "Why is she blindfolded?"

"Sometimes you want to have complete control of your fantasy. This is Sharon's way of getting her imagination focused."

On screen, Sharon began to pump harder, "Oh my god, Lou! Jack feels so good in me!"

"What!"

Diane rubbed her ear and laughed. "Not so loud, Honey. I guess we know who her fantasy is about," she said. Her free hand slipped behind to fondle his soft cock.

Stunned, Jack continued to watch open mouthed as Sharon's breasts bounced faster. Her palms on Lou's chest for support, she pounded up and down on the green giant. Lou grabbed handfuls of his wife's tits and pinched each nipple.

Diane wiggled her chest against Jack's palms. "Honey, you stopped." He began to tease her nipples distractedly.

On screen, Sharon cried, "I'm coming Jack!" Her thrusts became erratic and then she collapsed in a heap of shuddering spasms, skin glistening from the effort. She rested for a few seconds and then dismounted. After removing the blindfold, Sharon undid the straps, and pulled the hollow dildo off her husband's cock, which stood ready and waiting. Straddling him, she made it disappear. "Mm, I'm ready to come again," she said, leaning over her husband and rubbing a nipple across his lips. "Suck it."

Lou did. Both. With enthusiasm.

"Oh, god!" Sharon's legs began to tremble as she lost control. "Come in me, Baby. Add your load to Jack's."

Her husband began to thrust up with determination, as Jack pondered their kinky behavior. "Does this role play really turn them on? Does it turn you on, Diane?"

Diane didn't answer for a while. Not until Lou groaned and arched into his wife in orgasmic release.

"Yes. It does, actually. But they have been my friends and lovers for years. So, I have an intimate understanding of their enjoyment." She looked at him over her shoulder, and said, "I think this was their way of inviting you to join the fun."

"No thanks." Jack moved away. "I'm not that kind of guy. I don't want to see the woman I love having sex with another man."

"Why? You don't want me to feel loved by anyone else? Are you the jealous type, Jack?"

"It's just not right. I'm a one-woman man who wants a one-man woman. That's just how I feel." He began to dress hurriedly.

"You didn't complain when Sharon gave me oral and you helped me come," she said, slipping on her panties and shorts.

"I know. I was caught by surprise and wanted to be with you too." He pulled on his tee-shirt, and said, "Besides I can't..." but didn't continue.

"Besides what, Jack?" She grabbed his arm and turned him. "Finish that thought. Besides what?"

"Nothing. Not relevant."

"Oh, I think it is. I think you feel inadequate because of your surgery." When he didn't answer, she said, "That's it, isn't it? You feel less of a man, don't you."

"I am less of a man." He pulled away angry. "I have work to do in the barn. Go home. Maybe Lou has some gas left in his tank for you."

Diane watched him trudge through the pouring rain head down. A text chirped on her phone. Sharon wrote, "That was fun. Hope you guys enjoyed the show!"

Diane responded, "Very sexy you two. Made my heart race."

She didn't mention Jack. Some things were better left unsaid.

Waiting a few minutes to gather her thoughts, Diane trailed after Jack. Soaked to the bone, she entered the barn. He stood shirtless at the workbench.

She put her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth. And then, in a feminine sing song voice, she asked, "Whatcha doin'?"

"I'm getting the scale ready for berry picking. People pay by the pound. I'm making sure it's accurate."

"Can I help?"

"Aren't you all wet? Why don't you go..." The sentence stuck in his throat when he turned and saw the condition of Diane's wet tee-shirt, eyes glued too her hard nipples for long seconds as she swayed. His gaze rose to meet hers, and he completed the thought, "home."

"I can just take off my shirt and let it dry," she said, pulling up the hem and exposing her stomach. "Should I? I mean, I wouldn't want to distract you from your work. But you're not interested in me that way, are you?"

Diane knew it was mean to say, but she said it anyway, "Because you're less of a man, after all, and can't react spontaneously like a whole man."

The iron weight in Jack's hand slammed onto the bench, making Diane jump. His eyes became slits and his jaw clenched. This was a side of Jack she'd never seen. Violence seemed imminent and she found herself easing backwards like she would if confronted with a wild animal. And like a wild animal he rushed her, bent down and threw her over his shoulder.

"I'll show you spontaneous!" he said, carrying her to the flatbed wagon and dropping her onto the edge. "Take off your clothes or I'll rip them off!"

Diane stared at him for a moment. She wasn't afraid, but her heart pounded with the thrilling decision. Reaching around to her back pocket, she pulled out her phone and set it on the wagon. Leaning back on her hands, she said, "If you want me naked, you'll have to do it yourself."

Jack grabbed the inside of her knees, spread them, and pushed his hips in tight. "All right, have it your way," he growled.

Using a two-hand grip, he ripped her tee-shirt from collar to waist. Her bare chest heaved with rapid breaths, skin pink and nipples proud. He leaned down with hands by her hips.

Grinning inches from her, he said, "I going to make you cum on my face." Fingers fiddled at her waistband until the button released along with all fabric tension.

Standing straight, Jack ran his palms up her outer thighs from her knees to her hips, pushing them in each leg hole. "You're trembling. Are you afraid of me?"

She shook her head. "I'm not afraid." Sitting up, she added, "I'm trembling with anticipation. I like how you manhandled me. I feel... wanted by my man." Then she pulled his mouth to hers for a deep kiss. Laying back, she raised her hips. "Have your way with me, Sir."

With both hands, Jack shimmied the wet shorts and panties down and off, dropping them on the wagon with a wet plop.

The wooden bed felt rough and cool against her skin.

Leaving her for a moment to retrieve a cushion, he placed it on the floor and knelt. Jack inhaled deeply between Diane's legs. "You smell fresh, like the rain." Grabbing each leg, he placed them over his shoulder and dove right in.

Diane gasped and tensed at the sudden invasion, then relaxed her body in surrender.

"Mmm," Jack hummed against her inflamed flesh. He feasted. The morning video of Lou and Sharon had affected him. It secretly turned him on and, at the same time, made him depressed. How could he ever satisfy a woman like Diane? Someone who enjoyed so much intimacy. So much carnal love with multiple partners. He may not be enough for all of them, but he would prove he could satisfy her in some ways. Her moans became louder. He had to hold her legs tight to prevent her from thrashing free. He peeked over her mons to see her expression, only to be staring into the backside of a phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't stop! I'm so close."

'Fuck it!' he thought, and dropped his mouth to suck on her clit, angry that she would record him without consent. He pictured Sharon and Lou laying naked on Diane's bed watching them. Maybe Lou was fingering his wife. Maybe Sharon was stroking her husband. Jack pictured them getting turned on. Getting off watching him... them. This wasn't Jack's first time being seen. Just the first time he knew about it in situ. How far would these perverts go to get off? Admittedly, his own cock had grown some. Admittedly, Jack was turned on. Maybe too much for his own good. He couldn't deny his performance mattered to his ego.

Diane arched in climax, screaming her release. Dutifully, she still held the camera pointed in his direction. He backed away and pulled his drenched fingers out of her.

Diane lifted her head with a satisfied smile and said, "That was wonderful, Honey. Thank you."

But Jack was not done. "You guys like toys? I know you do. I have a surprise for you Diane."

Groggily, Diane rose to her elbows, "What?"

"Don't stop recording."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw her turn the camera around, and say, "Stay tuned."

So, they WERE watching. He knew it! Trotting over to the tool bench Jack unwrapped a recent purchase and scrubbed it in the sink. Holding it behind his back, he returned to kneel between Diane's spread legs. He began by teasing her clit with his thumb and slowly thrusting two fingers. She had piled her wet clothes behind her head as a soggy pillow so she could see him.

"You're still wet. Feel good?"

"Yes, what do you have in mind?" she whispered with a hint of unease.

In response, between her legs he slowly lifted a screwdriver with an acetate handle that had ridges along its sides and a knob on the end. He gripped it by the metal shaft, and said, "This is my idea of a manly dildo."

"I don't know about..."

Jack didn't wait for consent, just like she didn't wait for consent to be recorded. Instead he spread her pussy lips and rubbed the hard handle up and down and across her clitoris. Diane groaned at the contact and extended her arm out to focus the camera on the new toy. Taking her reaction as consent, Jack placed the knobby handle at her entrance and slowly worked it in and out. It wasn't as big around as a real cock, but it had length and texture. This wasn't an ordinary screwdriver. This was a long reach screwdriver with an eight-inch handle. Jack kept up the seesaw action until it hit a dead-end. Diane grunted and squeezed her legs together, trapping his head between her thighs. An inch of the handle remained outside.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, just deeper than I'm used to. You bumped my cervix."

"Does it feel good?"

"I don't know. Right now, it feels like pressure, but not bad."

Jack began small twisting movements in and out, gently bumping into her trailhead, using his free hand to twirl her clitoris. She began to push back against the handle. Something inside her was building. The phone now lay next to her, forgotten.

"Oh God! I'm going to come. It feels huge!"

And it was. Wave after wave washed through her arching, shuddering body. It seemed to last minutes. Jack continued his clitoral stimulation while holding the handle deep inside. He could feel it hit her cervix, which seemed to cause another pleasure wave.

"Enough! Take it out!" she yelled.

When he did, she curled up into a ball on the dirty trailer.

He rubbed her back, feeling an occasional shudder course through her.

"You okay, Diane?"

Breathlessly, she answered, "I've never cum like that. I've heard cervical orgasms can be intense, but that was amazing."

An indistinguishable voice emanated from Diane's phone. She picked it up, and said, "Hi", then listened. "Yes, I know... felt incredible... so unexpected." She looked at Jack, and said, "They want to know if you're done. Because you haven't... um... cum yet." She covered the microphone with her hand, and said, "What should I say?"

Jack shook his head, and said, "Just tell them they missed it. We had sex earlier. Shows over."

Diane repeated the message, somewhat edited. She listened again, laughed, and said, "I'll ask." Covering the phone, she said, "Sharon wants to know if you'd bring the screwdriver over and screw her with it, too."

"No!"

Speaking into the phone, she said, "No, he's got berry picking work to do. No, you can't come here, either. I'll ask." Phone covered, Diane said, "Can I borrow your screwdriver? Sharon wants what I had."

Jack hesitated, considering what would transpire in Diane's bedroom without him.

"I'll wash it thoroughly before I return it."

"Flustered, Jack said, "Yeah, sure. Take it. It's a spare. Keep it as long as you want."

"Thank you, Sweetie." Phone uncovered, Diane said, "He said we can play with it as long as we want," while watching his reaction. "I know. He is the sweetest, most generous lover... He is shy. Okay, I'll work on it. See you soon." She hung up.

"Work on what?"

"Work on you being more adventurous." Diane picked up the long reach screwdriver, held it up, and said, "This was an excellent start." Hopping off the wagon, she dust off her bottom. "I think I'm going to have bruises."

At a loss for words, he said, "Sorry."

"I'm not." Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him passionately. "Thanks for a wonderful morning." Then she grabbed his tee-shirt from the clothes hook, slipped it on like a dress, and walked out.

Jack stood motionless for a while. Then looked at the berry scale. Then looked at the wagon with the ripped tee-shirt and shorts. Smelled his fingers. Felt an unsatisfied ache, and wondered, 'What's happening to me?'

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers