The Good Neighbors Ch. 05

Story Info
Tommy has a bit of fun in the back room of a dinner party.
2.1k words
4.6
12.3k
17
1

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Mrs. Hastings stepped out of the closet, and Tommy felt his jaw drop.

Sheer stockings ran up her thigh, held tight by black garter belts. Her red silk kimono was back, untied and blowing free, revealing a corset beneath. She glided toward him on four inch red heels, her hips swaying as she moved. Heavy breasts heaved against their tight constraints.

It was his every fantasy come to life. He felt like he was on the edge of orgasm just from looking at her. And he could tell from her face that she knew the power she had over him now.

"My God," was all he could manage to say.

Mrs. Hastings smirked, but it quickly disappeared. "No," she said. Her arm snapped forward. There was a short, black riding crop in her hand, and she jabbed him in the chest with it. "Not your god. Your wife."

Tommy blinked at her. "What?"

"Your wife," she said, leaning in closer, her eyes running up and down his tight body. "It's only fair. If my husband has you to satisfy him, you should have me. You have your own needs that need to be taken care of. Any time you want me."

Tommy nodded, as if that made sense.

"Any way you want me," she whispered into his ear, and flipped the crop around to hand him the handle.

"But," she went on, her face drooping, "this was going to be a surprise. I really didn't mean to spoil it already."

"You didn't spoil it," Tommy assured her.

"No, I did. I'm no good at keeping secrets."

"You didn't need to keep secrets from me," he said.

"Do you mean that?" she asked, and he nodded quickly.

She sank onto the bed and scooted closer to him. After a moment, her finger began to trail up the length of his thigh. His cock jutted wildly against the mattress. She watched it, then grinned and pounced on him. He felt her hips grinding into him, and he moaned hard into her mouth as her small tongue stroked against his.

She undid the lace of her corset just enough for her breasts to spill free. He pulled her closer, drowning himself in her chest.

"I want you to cum inside of me, dear," she breathed. "I'm your wife. You need to breed me."

Tommy said nothing, hardly hearing her. He tugged a thick, dark nipple into his mouth and lapped at it until she moaned. His hands wrapped around her generous ass, and he groped at it hungrily.

"I've been a bad wife," she sighed. "I told a secret I shouldn't have. And I've kept you in need." She twisted in his lap, and crawled toward the headboard on all fours. "You'll have to teach me to be better. You're my husband," she said, stretching herself out like a cat, pressing her thick ass into the air.

Tommy gripped the riding crop harder, feeling the slick of sweat across his palms. He stroked the wide, flat strip of leather against the curve of her skin. It weighed almost nothing at all. He pulled back.

With one sharp crack, she moaned like she was at the edge of ecstasy. He stroked the length of her inner thigh with the leather. He pulled back, and snapped it against her other cheek.

He could smell her need already. He didn't stop until she begged him for it.

"Please. Please. Your wife needs your cock. Breed me, Thomas," she moaned. "I'll be a good wife. I swear it. I swear it!"

Tommy tossed the crop to the ground. She groaned and pressed her ass higher into the air. It rocked back and forth, needing him. Tommy pulled back his hand and clapped her hard on the cheek of her ass until she laid back down and was silent.

"Don't tell me what to do," he told her. Then he mounted her from behind.

She was warm, and tight, and soaking wet. He pounded against the soft cup of her ass. He looked down at her leggings and garter belt. It was too much for him. Ten strokes in and he screamed his throat raw. His hips dug deeper into her, with his every ounce of strength, and she moaned with him. Every time he thought he was done, he would suddenly feel like his balls were full to bursting again, and his hips would pump away until the feeling passed.

When he finally pulled out, panting with exhaustion, he was still rock hard and ready for more. He just didn't have the strength to do it. Mrs. Hastings rolled onto her back and stroked his balls with the palm of her hand.

"I... have another secret that you might be mad about," she said, after a few minutes of petting.

Tommy's glassy eyes blinked at the ceiling.

"My friend, Mrs. Greene. You met her earlier?" She paused, waiting for a response, but Tommy's brain was out for the count. "Well, it was supposed to be a secret, but you said not to keep secrets from you. And, well, she asked me -begged, really -that, when you came inside of me again I would let her... you know... taste it?"

"That's fine," Tommy said, shrugging lightly. His eyes drifted shut. He was still in his dress shirt and tie, with his nice pants around his ankles. He wasn't sure what time it was, or if it was already past eleven. He could hear the cheers and moans outside their door, as loud as ever. Nothing much bothered him at the moment.

"Oh my gosh, you're so sweet to me!" Mrs. Hastings squealed. "I'll be right back!"

The bed rocked, and she was out the door a moment later.

Tommy's brain flickered back to life. He rolled over onto his elbow and saw the room's open door.

Half a breath later, Mrs. Hastings was back, and the woman in red was in tow. Tommy grabbed for his pants quickly, and pulled them up to his hips.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Mrs. Hastings laughed as she locked the door again.

"No need to be shy," the woman in red, Mrs. Greene, told him. She had silky brown hair that ran down to her chest. Her heavy breasts were ready to spill out of her dress. She looked nearly fifty, but her body seemed in excellent shape, and her dress left nothing at all to the imagination.

Mrs. Hastings climbed backward onto the bed and pulled Mrs. Greene with her by the hand. They both made their way closer to the headboard as Tommy rolled out of the way.

It evidentially was not Mrs. Greene's first time there. She stretched out a long, thin arm and pulled a rope from beneath the mattress. It was a black strap, he saw, with a handcuff at the end. She pulled one from each side and wrapped it carefully around Mrs. Hastings' wrists. Mrs. Hastings gave them each a tug, and found she couldn't move an inch. Mrs. Greene whipped her hair over her shoulder, and then bent down.

Tommy's eyes went wide. It felt like he'd taken a shot of adrenaline right to the heart. The women moaned like he'd never heard before. Mrs. Greene wasted no time at all on foreplay. She mouthed Mrs. Hastings' pussy like a starved animal. He couldn't tell which of them was getting more pleasure out of it.

Mrs. Hastings tugged at her wrist straps. He could see the muscles of her arm straining to break free. She used the only power she had and wrapped the smaller woman within her thighs, bouncing weakly against the mattress with her need to reach climax now.

The sight of her stockings and garter belts high in the air, as the woman in the red dress lapped at her cunt, had Tommy at the edge again. The image of it alone, he knew, was something he would be jacking off to for a lifetime.

Mrs. Greene's eyes suddenly spread opened, though her tongue didn't slow. She turned them toward Tommy.

"I can taste you inside of her," she said, panting for breath. Her mouth quickly went back to work.

"He came so much," Mrs. Hastings breathed.

Tommy watched in awe. The wet sounds they made was overwhelming his brain.

"Does he have anymore?" Mrs. Greene asked, her eyes on Tommy again.

Tommy kicked his pants to the ground and crawled closer on his knees. He had no plan, but he couldn't stop himself.

"I see some right there," the woman said. She snatched at his cock with one hand, and sunk it down the length of her throat. Mrs. Hastings used her legs to push the woman even closer.

"Mmmm," Mrs. Greene said, wiping her lips. She nodded to him in thanks, then turned and dragged her tongue up her friend's pussy again. "Have you let him have your ass yet?" she asked.

"He's eaten it," Mrs. Hastings moaned, "and he's fucked it good. He's so sweet to me."

"He knows how to treat a woman," Mrs. Greene said, grinning. "Have you had her tied up before?" she asked the boy. Tommy shook his head. "Then now's the time to take advantage. Her mouth's there, free for you to use." Her head disappeared back between Mrs. Hastings' thighs.

Mrs. Hastings' eyes found him again. She looked drunk from pleasure. The woman was right. She was his to use.

With one hand, he ripped the rest of her corset free. He pawed at her massive tits with his hands. She screamed in pleasure. She screamed and screamed. It was deafening. It was distracting. In a fury, he crawled up the length of her, straddling her head. He held her by the cheek, bracing her still, and then rammed his cock between her lips. That shut her up. She sucked it down greedily as he undid his shirt and tie and tossed them aside.

"Oh my God, what a view," he heard Mrs. Greene say.

He could feel Mrs. Hastings writhing beneath him. She tried to bob her head, but he didn't need her to. He gripped the headboard with both hands and fucked her mouth as hard as he had taken her from behind. He pulled out suddenly and lifted his sack into her mouth. She suckled his balls gently until he couldn't take it anymore, and he fed his cock back into her, pressing into the tight confines of her throat.

"I want it." Mrs. Greene's voice was low and husky. She clambered over her friend like an animal, and pushed Tommy onto his back. She took the length of him easily again, pressing her face hard against his pubic hair until he was in as deeply as he could go. Then she slid back and worked her lips around the head at a lightning pace.

"I need it," Mrs. Hastings begged.

Mrs. Greene grabbed Tommy by the hips and pushed him back onto her. As his eyes rolled back, he felt the woman in red's fingers stroking the crack of his ass. He pressed back against her until her fingers found his hole. The woman rubbed faster and faster until-

"UGHGGHGHGHG" Tommy screamed, on and on. Mrs. Greene's finger pushed inside of him and hooked. His scream turned high pitched.

Mrs. Hastings mouth worked at him until he collapsed beside her again. He saw Mrs. Greene crawl up the woman's body and they kissed.

Mrs. Greene turned to Tommy and she opened her mouth, revealing a pool of pearly white cum against her tongue. Strands of it clung to her teeth and lips. She leaned back down and passed it back to Mrs. Hastings.

After spitting the last of it out in Mrs. Hastings' wet mouth, Mrs. Greene arched herself backward, straining the thin dress she wore. She reached back and slipped a finger inside her friend. A minute later, Mrs. Hastings was bucking against the mattress as she came..

That was enough to knock Tommy from his daze again. Without asking, he flipped Mrs. Greene onto her back and slipped his head up her dress. She held his head and guided him through her first orgasm. The next few he did all on his own. When he added a finger, she squeezed him tight enough to hurt.

"She's still chained up," Mrs. Greene panted, nearly an hour later. "What should we do to her?"

Tommy ran his hand down Mrs. Hastings leg as he considered it.

"Well, she spilled another secret," he said. Mrs. Hastings made a fearful, whining noise. "I think she needs to be punished."

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers