The Good Neighbors Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands helped the boy as he crawled out from under her sweat-beaded body. He rolled to his knees in a daze. Several hands stroked against his legs and back as he crawled off of the mattress and made room for others.

He panted for air and watched as a large man with a shaved chest easing himself in where Tommy had just been. A thin man was still knelt between her legs, licking at anything he could reach.

But, as Tommy watched, the man rose to a half-crouch. The crowd watched with bated breath as the man eased himself into place. He set a hand against the woman's back, and then pressed forward. Tommy knew what he was doing. He was trying to ease open Mrs. Greene's asshole.

The man in her cunt gave a grunt as the man in her ass inched his way inside to greet him. Tommy felt a sudden pang of disappointment and furious jealousy that he hadn't lasted long enough to feel it himself.

To be buried inside her tight, dripping pussy, grinding against another man inside her, separated only by a thin wall of muscle... With her muscles stretched and strained as she gagged around another man's cock. While hands stroked against his legs and body. With hungry eyes dragging over all of them. As men beat their cocks, occasionally blowing their loads across the people writhing in the center...

A warm drizzle of pre-cum spilled down the boy's leg as he pictured it all.

Mrs. Greene gave a low, animal grunt, cutting through the fantasy. Even with a cock buried in her mouth, she grunted hard as the man in her ass slipped further in.

"My God," Tommy whispered, in absolute awe of the sight of her.

A warm, hairy arm fell across the boy's shoulder. "You're young," the man said, over the noise of moaning bodies. "You'll get another turn. See?" the man added, grabbing a handful of the boy's cock. "You're already ready again."

The man in Mrs. Greene's mouth wailed and pulled back, emptying his load across her lips. Some of it dripped from her chin to the floor, but most stayed where he had left it. Tommy cheered along with the crowd at the sight of it.

The man mounted in her ass gave a few slow thrusts, then finished not long after, howling as he buried in deep to empty his load.

"I think I'll wait awhile," Tommy told the man beside him.

Another fantasy had come to mind. The thought had come to him as a single image. Mrs. Greene, her skin blotchy red, crusted with spent seed, panting for air, collapsed on the ground, her muscles too shaky to move. He'd spank her ass until she rose it in the air again for him to mount her gaping little hole. He'd slip in, the length of her asshole lubricated by the dripping seed of these powerful men. Then Tommy would spray his own load down her back and watch her drip.

The man's hand on his cock didn't let go. Instead, the man began to softly stroke. Tommy turned and raised an eyebrow.

But he didn't tell the man to stop.

It wouldn't hurt to play around a bit first, he thought. It just meant he'd have a bigger load ready. Ready to give their little whore.

Soon, the man had Tommy in his arms. Their leaking cocks stroked against each other as more hands and mouths began to join them.

Tommy's eyes rolled back, and he surrendered to it all.

12