My wife's best friend

Story Info
We agree to go with her.
1.9k words
3.65
7.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's best friend has been married for over a year now. We think they are happy. They seem to be. Jeanie married a very nice black man. She has told Nola, my wife that he has a huge cock and sex with him is fantastic. I like Barry. He seems like a great guy.

Jeanie is 29 and has been married 3 times before her new man Barry. She has nearly as great a body as my wife. In fact, her breasts might be slightly larger than Nola's. But not much if any. My wife's hips and legs could be slightly better than Jeanie's. But not much.

Just after we were married and Jeanie was married to her first husband, we spent lots of time together. Nola and I were one and Onlys. Neither of us had ever been with anyone else and we were both proud of it. Jeanie had played around.

They had not been married long when they both began to push for something more from my Nola. I was not paying much attention to what was going on, but Nola seemed to feel things were not quite right. We had been down on the river with them, and we had run out of beer, so I went back into town for some. It is just 12 miles.

After we got home that night my wife wanted to talk.

"Dave while you were gone for beer this afternoon Jeanie took her top off and wanted me to join her."

I shrugged.

"Where was Bob?"

"Sitting right there grinning. He said she wanted him to tell us who's are better."

"And you said?"

"I said and do you need us to tell you who has the nicest cock too?"

"Very good reply, Babe."

"Not good enough. He stood up and showed me his. He has a very nice cock, David. He is very big and uncut."

"Oh, my didn't see that coming."

"So, did he let you touch it?"

"They both offered. She wanted me to kiss it and then to suck him."

"So, what did you do?"

"I was so shocked I didn't know what to do."

"So, what happened?"

"Jeanie took my hand and put it on him. And she pushed my face toward it. She whispered for me to suck him. And she pushed my lips against him. I opened my mouth and he slipped between my lips. I began to suck him, David. As I sucked him I felt air on my breasts. She had untied my top and suddenly Bob had my breasts in his hands. And then she had my bottoms untied and I was naked."

"They had you completely naked? Baby that sounds very exciting. So, what happen then?"

"You got back just in time. She wanted me to fuck him. She was fingering me for him and telling me to let him do it with me. David, he had pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved up between my thighs. I was spread wide, and he was right there in position to take me when you pulled up."

"You were going to let him, do it?"

My love I can't say now you are my one and only?"

"Why do you say that?"

"As we heard you pull up Jeanie was kissing me. She pulled back and told Bob to push into me. She was holding him right against me. She kissed me again and told me to let him that she wanted him up inside me. David he shoved up into me. She grabbed her robe and ran out to stop you. Her robe was open. Did you see her?"

"Yes, it was open, and her breasts are nearly as nice as yours. She said that Bob had seen yours and he wanted me to see hers."

"Did she tell you where I was or what I was doing?"

"She dropped the robe and stood completely naked before me. She started to pull me over to the other camper. I was so shocked I stumbled along. Once we were in the camper she grabbed my cock and kissed me. She then told me that Bob was fucking you right then and she wanted me inside of her. I didn't believe her. So was he fucking you right then in the other camper?"

"I could not believe you didn't come and stop him. Yes, he was fucking me right then. Did you fuck her?"

"She had my cock out and sucked on me. But I just did not believe he was fucking you."

A few weeks later Nola went with Bob and I with Jeanie and we both did it. I think Nola was with Bob maybe a couple of dozen times before they split up. Each time Jeanie and I were together too. We even did it together a few times and I watched my wife fuck Bob. She looks more beautiful than I can describe.

Jeanie was single for two years I think and then she married Bowe. He was a biker and rode in a gang. I don't know what all happened in the gang and I am not sure I want to. The first year they were together we didn't see them much. But then things changed. They began to invite us to go on rides with them. Several of the guys were singles. A very rough guy who Bowe wanted Nola to ride with and a large woman who rode along was to be my partner.

We went on a couple of rides and had fun. The third ride was a three day ride and when the pulled up in front of our house the girls were all topless. Even Carrie my ride partner had her huge breasts out bare.

"Top off Nola girl and get on behind Chip. Hold on to his stick for a wild ride. You may not see your little Nola much this ride. She is Chip's skank on this one."

My wife's top flipped off and her beautiful breasts were on behind Chip and they roared off. My her breasts looked fantastic. I stepped on behind Carrie and my hands naturally went to her huge boobs. I slipped the helmet on and hooked the mic up.

Carrie's voice came live instantly.

"So I hope you know stud that Chip's cock will be up inside your old lady lots the next few days. This is a skank ride and your dick belongs to me too."

I reached around and pulled on Carrie's big nipples. I really hadn't given much thought to my wife fucking Chip. I didn't know gang rules and all that stuff, but I was not totally blindsided by the turn of events. Chip is large, maybe mid -fifties, 6'4" and 250 plus. Rumors were that his cock is huge and he uses it really well or so Jeanie had told my wife. I figured Bowe would be fucking my wife very soon and he likely would.

We roared down the high way with no sign of lots of the rest of the gang.

"Don't be worried my boy. They are pulled off somewhere likely fucking your wife. There be several of the boys that have talked about dipping the dick in her little pussy."

I just kept on pulling her big nipples.

"So you are saying Chip is likely fucking Nola right now?"

"Yep that's what I am sayin, but more likely there's 4 or 5 more of the boys standing by dicks in hand waiting for their turn to fuck her pretty pussy too."

"So why do you think that?"

"Because they been planning it since the first time she put her little ass on Chips bike."

"You are saying they have my wife down fucking her right now?"

Carrie pulled over and stopped.

"I can show you if you want me to?"

"Okay show me."

She flipped her phone around so I could see it and right there live streaming was my wife completely naked with Chip fucking her and a group of the guy standing around them watching.

"Oh, my looks like more of the boys have stopped and your old lady is going to be a very busy girl."

As we watched Chip got off of her and one of the others mounted her and began to fuck her.

"Oh, yes your little Nola will be a very busy girl for some time now."

She pulled back out and we roared down the road. I had guessed this was going to happen when we began to ride with them. I knew several of them were fucking Jeanie so it was only a matter of time before my wife became a biker slut too. And I soon learned that from that day forward the members of the gang claimed sexual rites with Nola.

Jeanie and Bowe were married for 6 years and my wife was tied to the gang all 6 of thoughts years. With full sexual rites by all 17 members who fucked her regularly. Bowe fucked Nola more often than I got to. The biker girls were regularly shared with other biker gang members. I honestly don't know how many others were with my wife sexually and I got so I really didn't care. I was very proud of my wife, and she got so she loved being shared with others.

As I said in the beginning my wife's best friend and Barry had been married for over a year. Barry and I are friends. He came to me first.

"Dave, Jeanie has told me about your wife and her first two husbands."

"You mean that Nola was sexually active with both of them?"

"Yes, she has told me all about what they did. I plan to turn Jeanie out. She is to dance naked at a club downtown for the brother. I want to watch her dance for them and then to become a BBC whore for black men to enjoy. Your wife is a beautiful woman, David. We have explained to her what we plan for Jeanie. I have told your wife that I want her to do it too. I ask her to let me fuck her before she decides to do it to see if she is interested. She has agreed to let me, if and only if you agree?"

"When do you want her?"

"I would like to have her tonight about 8pm. And I want her beautiful body up on stage by 9pm. And by 10pm I want the brothers to be fucking both Jeanie and your wife."

"We will talk, and I will likely send her over at 8pm."

Nola and I talked for the time we had before 8pm and at 8:10 she crossed over to spend an hour with my friend Barry. It was nearly 9:30 pm when I saw Nola, Jeanie, and Bary leave in his car. I watched the clock as it went by slowly. Ten pm came and went. I knew they were not on the schedule he had wanted so it was ten thirty before I figured they were naked on stage for the guys.

At 11pm I texted Barry and I ask if the girls had started his quest. It was several minutes before he replied.

"Dave your wife is as beautiful nude as I expected and fantastic in bed. She was even more exciting on-stage nude. The guys loved both of our wives on stage. They were taken backstage about twenty minutes ago. Five brothers have been with my wife and the sixth has just started with her. Nola has had 9 bare black cocks up inside of her already and is fucking her tenth now. She loves it and can't get enough. She has told me she will continue until she passes out. I will not let her do that but I know she will be back on stage very soon."