The Good Son Ch. 01

Story Info
First Times.
15.3k words
4.65
58.2k
121
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers

Chapter 1- First Times

The house that I am currently living in is a mid-80s two-story north of Bigfork, Montana. It sits on ten acres in a neighborhood called Many Lakes. There are two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a living room with a wood-burning stove, a dining area off to the side of the living room, and a kitchen all on the bottom level. The second story is only a loft with access to a balcony and big windows that look out at the mountains behind the house. It was Mom and Dad who moved here from Georgia in January. I just followed along. I am old enough to be out of the house, twenty-two come August. I am also the oldest of five children. So the house is chock-full with my parents in the master bedroom, myself wherever I may find a bed, and my four sisters in the two other bedrooms.

Why am I here still living with my parents? Well, there are a few reasons but I will share only the first two right now. The first is very simple, Mom asked me to stay. Dad is constantly traveling for work. He is always gone two to four weeks at a time, and Mom wants me around to be the man of the house when he is gone. The second reason is that I grew up watching John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Sam Elliot movies, and other movies like Silverado. Dad, in all his traveling, was ever extolling the virtues of the West and how beautiful it is. So, when Mom and Dad finally said they were moving to Montana, I said, "Not without me!"

It was dark outside. Night comes early in the mountains during the winter and early spring months. The stars shone brightly casting the mountains in silhouette, making everything seem all the more quiet and lonely. It was strange how the mountains could make me feel like we (me, my mother, and sisters, for dad was once again gone for the month) were the very last people on earth. However, thanks to Mom and my sisters the interior of the house glowed warmly, and per my mother's request, I was sitting on the couch upstairs in the loft.

Mom was in her room reading a book I supposed, or nursing Abigail who was three going on four. Jamin, the oldest of my younger sisters, was in her room which she shared with Abigail, the youngest of my sisters. Beth and Leesa shared the last of the three bedrooms. I didn't really have a room, so sometimes I slept on the couch in the loft, or, sometimes, it was outside in the shop.

"The Shop" was a very large building built right beside the house by the previous owners so that the man, a mechanic by trade, could work from home. It wasn't too bad. There was an office where I set up my office and computer, and a storage room that I made into my room. The only thing I needed to make it cozy, besides my rug and double bed, was string lights and a space heater. Tonight though, I planned to sleep in the house.

It was around nine o'clock and the house was quiet. The loft was warm--almost too warm, and so, I lay on the oversized burgundy couch my mother bought in Florida in nothing but my skin. Not one stitch of clothing except for the quilt that covered me from my hips to my feet as I read Clive Cussler's "Dragon" for the second time. I guess I'm what you could call a somewhat nudist. I really want to be a full nudist, but only in the company of other nudists, or within the privacy of my home. However, technically, this isn't MY home, and mom and my sisters aren't nudists. At least, not yet. So, I am limited to being nude in my room, or with a blanket wrapped around me. Hence, I am a somewhat nudist.

It was as I reclined at my leisure with my head tilted so that the light from the lamp lit my book enough for me to read, that I heard a door open then the soft click as it closed. I heard soft, almost silent footfalls of socked feet on the hardwood floor. If I had been lying on the loveseat downstairs, or sitting in one of mom's wingback chairs I might not have heard it, rather I would have seen what was coming. However, the house had a way of amplifying everything downstairs and projecting it upstairs so I wasn't surprised when I heard those same light footfalls start climbing the stairs to the loft. What was surprising was who those footfalls belonged to.

Leesa's platinum head popped up above the half wall and she looked around to find me. Her big golden-brown eyes found me and our gazes locked.

"Whatcha doing?" Leesa asked in a honeyed purr.

"Reading," I answered quietly because the same amplifying qualities of the house that brought her footfalls to my ears worked in reverse, taking my voice to my mother and sister's rooms as clearly as if I were standing in them.

Leesa's eyes broke from mine and she bit her bottom lip in an expression of apprehension before asking, "Do you mind if I, um, cuddle with you on the couch? Beth is in a mood and I don't want to sleep with her tonight."

"Sure," I replied with a ready grin for my little sister.

Her eyes lit up and her plump mouth broke into a broad smile as she came the rest of the way up into the loft.

"Only," I finished as I looked down at the blanket and the long, thick form of my dick bobbing idly beneath the quilt, "I must warn you. I sleep naked, and, well, I am naked beneath this quilt, and, um, if you want to cuddle, well, my only requirement is that we must be 'Even Stevens'."

Leesa came up beside me but her expression had changed from excited to unsure as she looked from my eyes to my naked chest and abdomen to the quilt that covered my obviously erect cock.

"You're-- you're naked," She stated doubtfully more than asking.

"Yep," I chirped.

"Show me," She said, never taking her eyes from the contoured fold of the quilt covering my dick.

"You show me yours," I returned softly, "And I'll show you mine."

"No," Leesa whispered, almost panting, "You show me yours, and then I will show you mine. You're the oldest. It's your responsibility to take the lead."

I sat there for a few seconds looking Leesa up and down. She was far and away a ravishing beauty. As the youngest of us older siblings, she was mom's crowning achievement to her own beauty. Not that Jamin and Beth weren't ravishing beauties as well. However, Leesa had something more. A perfection, a symmetry, to her face and form that not her sisters or our mother possessed.

It started with Leesa's platinum blonde hair. Long bangs parted to the right side of her widow's peak and fell across her face obscuring one golden-brown eye while the other side of her bangs was pulled back and tucked behind her ear. The rest of her thigh-length hair fell loose to the small of her back before being gathered in a low, arm-thick braid that fell to her mid-thighs and could be seen dangling between her thighs from my position on the couch. Also, her platinum hair had this almost otherworldly sheen to it that made it seem like it almost glowed which set off and enhanced the golden glow in her brown eyes.

Speaking of her eyes, they were a perfect almond shape but tilted up slightly. Her eyebrows were a darker blonde as were her eyelashes. Her lashes themselves were so thick and long that she never needed mascara to heighten their appeal in the least. Her face was a perfect heart shape and she had beautiful high cheekbones. Her jaw was firm and square and ended with a nice square chin that wasn't too bold. Lastly, her mouth was wide and her lips were full to the point of being exotic, and that was just her face!

Leesa's next amazing feature was her flawless, olive--almost honey-brown, skin. Unlike Mom and her older sisters, Leesa was a true pear. Her shoulders were slim, her arms petite. Her underbust only measured 32 inches while her waist was also 32 inches. However, she also got her mom's genes for excessively large breasts. Her bra size was an incredible 32i which made her bust measurement a staggering 45 inches while her hip measurement was an equally astonishing 40 inches. Of course, a majority of her hip measurement was her unequaled, capital-C in profile, bubble butt. From behind her ass was an upside-down heart, and from there she had very shapely thighs, knees, calves, and thick ankles with small feet. Finally, I sighed and threw the quilt off and across the back of the couch baring my nudity and my rigid dick to Leesa.

"There! Happy?" I asked as embarrassment colored my cheeks and made my voice husky.

I tried to be nonchalant but it was just not me. I am a passionate guy and right now what I wanted to see lay just below the bottom hem of Leesa's oversized t-shirt.

Leesa was mesmerized at first but her lips had already curled up in a beautiful smile when she finally answered in a whisper, "I didn't think you'd do it!"

"Do you want to cuddle or not," I asked with an edge of annoyance in my voice as I reached for the quilt to cover myself.

Leesa was biting her bottom lip trying not to look hungry and aroused by my long, thick, veiny dick. I don't think she heard me, or she wasn't listening, for it took her a few seconds before she finally blinked and looked up into my eyes. I was fairly stunned by the lust I saw in her expression!

"I..." She began, then giggled as she grabbed the bottom of her oversized t-shirt and lifted it up and over her head while mumbling through the garment, "Oh, sorry!"

As soon as Leesa grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt it was as if my world slowed down dramatically. The bottom of her t-shirt fell high on her thighs, and as her brother, normally, I would have tried to not think much of it. Normally. But I'm not normal, and I never have been. So, I think about not just what is beneath Leesa's t-shirt, but imagine it! Her breasts. Her small waist. Her broad hips and thick round booty. Her thick and curvaceous thighs. I think about her pussy and her pubes and I imagine what she must look like, and smell like, and taste like, and I imagine what I would do to her if what was happening right now ever did actually happen. I suppose I should have actively tried to not think about her body and what must be beneath that oversized t-shirt, or how it stopped only centimeters from exposing the bottoms of her ass cheeks. Luscious, and well-rounded ass cheeks whose undercurves led to thick firm thighs, and a plump perfectly smooth pussy.

The bottom of Leesa's t-shirt crumpled in her hands as she gathered it and lifted it four inches before her soft, fat, honey-brown pussylips were exposed. Leesa stood with her legs spaced wide apart which made it possible to see her smooth, naturally hairless cameltoe labia. They weren't very fat. As cameltoes went I reckoned that by the prominence of her pubic mound that her's was small, or shallow by comparison to others. Well, others I've seen on porn sites. Nothing I have seen personally--yet--that I can admit to!

Leesa's soft, olive almost honey-brown labia led to the bottom curves of her inner ass cheeks. Those beautiful mounds curved down from her perineum some three inches giving Leesa the appearance that her pussyslit started at her pubic mound and ended at her Rhombus of Michaelis just above her glorious ass!

Leesa gathered her t-shirt tighter and pulled it up her body. It all happened in slow motion. The bottom of the cloth drew up her lower belly revealing a thick forest of long platinum pubic hair starting at the top of her pussyslit and making a fat bottomed teardrop, or flame-shape, some two and a half inches wide and three and a half inches from base to tip!

Her nearly white pubes stood straight out from her pubic mound. They were long and straight, not curly at all. Like a stand of tall trees, they seemed to be closer to three inches long than two and appeared to be as soft as goose-down feathers. Leesa's pubes were so soft, so light, and so long that even though I didn't have the ceiling fan turned on, her pubes seemed to waft to and fro just enough to make it look like she had a dancing white flame hovering just in front of her pubic mound and her honey-brown skin. Then, Leesa was drawing her t-shirt up and exposing her belly and her sensually small waist.

Leesa's small, 32-inch waist was only small by comparison to her 40 inches of exotically broad hips and her thick as fuck, and round as fuck booty that could drive me, at least, into a lust-crazed frenzy where I have to masturbate three or four times to keep from biting her ass and latching on like a dog with lockjaw! Her ass was so fine that it made me want to dedicate my life to licking and biting every square inch of it. Her ass was so thick, so round, and so perfect that I just wanted her to stand there forever slightly bent over with her ass out so I could admire it, touch it, and fuck it--forever and ever and ever!

As thick and juicy as Leesa was she didn't have an ounce of fat more than what was necessary to make her as intoxicating as a hundred-year-old whisky. The sight of her. The smell of her. It was enough, either one by themselves to render me a speechless puddle of raging desire. Leesa's belly rose from her pubic mound and her platinum flame of pubes in a flawless slope that met the fine musculature of her thighs, the jutting ridges of her hip flares, and the gentle heart-shaped mound just below her navel. From there her belly sloped in and then up like a gentle ski-slope with a thin trail of softly glistening, nearly transparent platinum hair splitting her belly into a wondrous two-pack before ending at the bottom of her sternum. I became distracted after that because as Leesa lifted her shirt even with the bottom of her sternum the undercurves of the two most perfect breasts in all the world came into view!

Leesa's waist didn't grow wider upon reaching her ribcage like our sisters' or mom's did. They were hourglasses while Leesa was a natural pear. Only, she also inherited mom's gigantic breasts, which was an inheritance from our Great-great-grandmother who was the only woman on mom's side of the family, or dad's for that matter, other than mom and my sisters, Jamin and Leesa, to have humongous breasts. Elizabeth was my only sister to have inherited her breasts from dad's side of the family, which, for her, meant that her breasts were Bs.

Leesa's breasts were the most beautiful things I have ever seen. They weren't smashed together as one would think for them being so large. No. Leesa's ribcage was oval, so starting just below the halfway point on her sternum her breasts came to a point very much like that of an upside-down heart before each breast sloped down and out gracefully to end at the bottom of her sternum before they curved back up and out. Leesa's breasts were so fat and so full, and her chest was so small, with only a 32-inch underbust measurement for her bra strap, that her breasts had nowhere to go but to curve out past her biceps, then up and back to her pectoral muscles and armpits. It really did magnify just how much her breasts looked like they were shaped like an upside-down heart, which fit her perfectly because the very tip of that imaginary upside-down heart looked like it would end at her chin which was the bottom of her heart-shaped face, and her ass was the grand finale of her heart-shaped features!

Leesa's breasts were equally as beautiful in profile as they were from the front. They didn't sag much compared to their obvious mass, three to four inches--five at most, and the way they ballooned out, curving up to her slightly rosier than honey-brown nipples only heightened the perfection that was her breasts. As breasts go there are many different types. Some are fuller above the nipple while others are fuller below the nipple. The perfect breast is thought to have 45% of its mass above the nipple while 55% is below the nipple, and Leesa's breasts met this metric perfectly. Perfectly! From her shoulders and collarbones, her breasts ski-sloped out her nipples in a majestic run that had my mouth salivating and inspired an almost uncontrollable desire within me to suck on them until she produced milk! And I would! I would suck on those tits all my life until they finally squirted milk into my mouth!

When Leesa's head popped out of her shirt and her shocking, thigh-length platinum hair was free of it, she let it fall to the floor. Our eyes met, aqua-green and golden-brown, and Leesa couldn't withhold her hungry smile. My mouth had long since fallen open stupidly as I was struck as dumb as I looked at that moment. At that moment I couldn't have remembered my name for the life of me!

I would like to say that there was foreplay, but there wasn't. I was too stunned, and Leesa was too horny. With my absence of leadership, Leesa took control. Gently, she took my book from my hand and set it aside on one of Mom's wingback chairs that were upstairs, then turned back around and lifted one leg to throw it over my thighs. The move also spread her smooth honey-brown outer labia open, giving me a beautiful flash of her pink rose-colored inner labia, her v-shaped clitoral hood, and her vulva leading to her vagina. It all was glistening with the dew of her arousal, and it shimmered like a dream before it was gone, blocked by Leesa's great pendulous breasts and then her smiling face as she leaned in and kissed me deeply. I only felt her hand grab my generously swollen, and rigid as an old oak root cock before I felt my large mushroom-shaped dickhead slip inside my little sister's vagina!

Both mentally and physically it felt like something popped inside me as I entered my little sister's velvet sheath, and then I hit her hymen. Leesa groaned a little in pain. Her smile fell for only a brief second before she grabbed my chin and made me look deep into her eyes as she whispered, "You're my first big brother. I am giving this to you. Please, make me a woman!"

The way she said it I couldn't help but hear, "Please, make me YOUR woman!"

I responded by kissing her as passionately as she kissed me. My hands flew to her breasts and I cupped them and squeezed them. I spread out my fingers to their fullest extension and still, there was so much of her breasts that bulged and spilled over my grasp. Leesa flexed her thigh muscles and rode my cock up to its head, swirled it around the entrance of her vagina, and then lowered herself down until I was pressing firmly against her hymen. Every time she grunted in pained pleasure, but still she continued over and over again. Slowly, I noticed that it felt like her hymen was stretching more and more and my dick was sinking deeper and deeper inside. With every plunge of my dick, with every rotation of Leesa's hips, her vaginal mouth seemed to tighten around its head harder and harder. Finally, she lifted her hips, she made sure that I was staring deeply into her eyes, she lifted her pussy right off of my dick and put a hand down to cradle its head between two fingers, keeping me lined up perfectly with her vagina she then plunged herself down!

My dickhead hit her vulva hard and I grunted. Leesa tipped her hips to compensate and I slid back and hit her perineum, and then my whole shaft bent as I slammed up and straight inside Leesa's wet vagina. She gasped loudly but threw her hands over her mouth to mute her cry as my dick slammed into her hymen and tore right through!

Leesa slammed down my dick, almost collapsing as her pubic mound collided with my pubic bone. As for me, I could feel her pubic symphysis digging into the top of the base of my dick while her vagina arched it back and over her pubic arch at a nearly 90-degree angle pushing my glands high up against the back wall of her vagina and ramming my urethra right into her cervix. It felt--tight-- and uncomfortable, and yet, now that Leesa was down she was breathing hard as her eyes opened and she gave me a pained but infectious smile. She slowly rolled her belly, starting at her pubic mound down until she was lying fully on top of me. It only increased the angle and the pressure Leesa's pussy was applying to my dick. I was smiling back at her, but inside I was screaming, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm CUMMING!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers