The Good Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I would feel sorry for you if your situation involved any other man but mine," Mom said hoarsely, "But it doesn't, and I'm not. Now you know how I feel. You've gotten exactly what you deserve!"

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. Bobbie's glistening green eyes flitted from Mom to me several times as if she hoped for some sort of sympathy, but she found none in us. So, with another sob, she hopped up and ran out of the house.

Once Bobbie was gone Mom really laid into me and sobbed for a long, long time. When she had finally cried all the tears she could she still lay weakly in my arms, so gently I got up. She looked pleadingly at me, so pitifully, not understanding what I was doing until I wrapped my arms under her knees and picked her bridle-style.

Oh my god! Women are not light creatures, and picking them up is not easy at all! I wanted so badly to put Mom down, or at least groan with the effort, but I knew if I did I would only make things worse. So, I clamped my teeth down, I breathed deeply through my nose, and I bore my mother's weight all the way to her room and her bed. I almost sighed in relief once I was able to put her down. Mom was not fat, but neither was she a lightweight!

As I put Mom down on her bed she gave me an appreciative smile and then motioned for me to join her on the bed. Walking around I climbed on and moved to the center while mom moved in toward me and slid her arms around my chest and cuddled up. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and breasts and held her for a long time as she cried and whimpered before finally falling asleep.

The sun had set before she stirred from her depressive slumber and snuggled into me even more. She threw one leg across me and tightened her arms around my chest pressing her huge 36 J-cup breasts against me.

"Why?" Mom asked softly, "Why does he do this to me? Am I not good enough? Am I ugly? Why is he always seeking out other women to have sex with? Am I not enough?"

"No, Mom, no!" I answered in a passionate growl, "You are more than good enough! You are every man's dream woman! You're my dream woman! You've never been ugly. Not even close! I don't know why Dad did this, but I think it is just greed and selfishness, nothing else!"

She sniffled and cried a little more while holding me tight, but after a few minutes, I started to discern that her movements were changing. Her behavior was changing. Her clinging to me, the way her body shuddered against me, the fact that her hands were timidly caressing my chest and slowly moving down my abdomen toward my crotch. She threw her thick curvy thigh over my legs again pinning me beneath her before slowly moving her leg up and down as her pubic mound softly rubbed against my hip.

"Mom?" I asked concernedly, "Are you okay?"

"Mmm," Mom hummed as she slowly moved on top of me and straddled my hips.

"Mom?!" I asked again, this time my voice much higher with confusion and--not fear exactly, but I wasn't sure what I should do, or if I should do anything.

She didn't respond. She was lying on top of me, her head down on my chest almost like she had simply moved to a more comfortable position on the bed and it just so happened to be on top of me. We were both clothed, but I could feel Mom's body pressing against me. She was so deliciously soft in all the right places. Honestly, part of me had dreamed for years of her coming to my room and slipping into my bed. I wanted her to take me and fuck me for years, and now, well, I wasn't sure what was happening!

Mom was wearing denim jeans, but even still I could feel her slowly, softly thrust his hips, grinding her pussy on my dick and pubic bone. Of course with mom's hair and the smell of her in my nose, the way her huge breasts were pressing against my chest, and the way she was grinding her pussy on my dick, it didn't take long for my body to respond. She stopped for only a moment when she realized what was happening, that my dick was growing my pants and pressing back against her pussy through our jeans, but then she started up again.

"Mom," I whispered, but she still refused to respond so I continued, "Mom, I love you. If this is what you want, then I want it too."

"What about your girlfriend?" She asked finally.

"What girlfriend?" I replied.

Suzanne Simon, my mother, looked up at me then with eyes that were red and puffy from crying, with a swollen and drippy nose, and with trembling but beautiful lips. Her hair was a mess. Her makeup was smeared, and still, she was the most beautiful woman on earth to me as she asked in a pitiful voice, "You'd really give up your future with this girl for me?"

"Mom," I replied in as warm a purr as I could manage in my effort to sound both sincere and huskily sensual, "There is no future for me without you."

She heard me, and she heard the full depth of the meaning in my words as well. Suddenly, it was like a switch was flipped. Her eyes. Her beautiful golden-brown eyes were suddenly hot, but not in temper. No, this time her eyes flashed with a passion that had lain dormant inside her for years. Her eyes were filled with need, with lust, and with an unquenchable and unrestrainable desire! In a flash, she went from insecure and heartbroken mommy to a ravenous sexually aware lioness that was fully in heat. In the blink of her passion-filled eyes, she lurched forward and her mouth was pressed against mine in the most delicious, the most toe-curling kiss I have ever known!

Mom wasn't the first girl I ever kissed. I had several girlfriends in school. Day or week-long childish affairs that served only for learning quickly and well how to kiss and what a girl's body felt like. Then, I was dating Janine, and she was a good kisser as well and had an even finer body. So, I felt like I was no novice to kissing, but oh how mom showed me how wrong I was, and so, we spent a long time lying there kissing her and learning everything my mother had to teach me!

We were both breathless by the time Mom pulled back, sucking and pulling at my bottom lip as she went. When I opened my eyes I saw that hers were still closed, and when she opened them I saw hope, and lust, and a glaze I quickly associated with a woman when she was completely drunk with love. Mom looked at me in a way that I had never seen before. Not from her, and not from Janine or any of my girlfriends. The only word I could think of to associate with the way she was looking at me was the word, "Devotion". At that moment Mom was completely and utterly devoted to me. She would do anything--for me!

"Take your clothes off," She purred, her voice filled with arousal.

She matched her words to action as she immediately rolled off me and off the bed. She stood there watching me roll to the other side, and then she started to undress. First, her blouse came off, and then her bra. She paused for a second and watched me stare at her huge, and perfectly hung breasts. With growing confidence, a slight smirk curled her plump mouth as she slowed her pace and basked in the way I admired her fertility goddess-like body. However, the moment finally arrived when she pushed her pants down off her hips and hooked her panties as well so that they slid down her thighs together. Both panties and pants fell to the floor in a heap that she easily stepped out of and kicked to the side of the room. Her breasts were hanging pendulously below her, but as she stood up, she pulled her shoulders back and thrust her breasts out as she stood there proudly. She turned toward the sliding doors letting the light bathed her in its brilliance as it sculpted and accentuated every curvy and ridge of her breathtaking body. She smiled in satisfaction and leaned her weight on her left leg so that her hip thrust out sensually.

"Well?" She asked in a honeyed purr, "Are you going to get undressed, or are you going to stare?"

That was when I realized that I had stopped undressing. I hadn't even gotten my shirt off. I started up again in rough movements like an engine left too long unused. My hands shook uncontrollably and I was all thumbs as I fumbled with the buttons. With a beautifully sensual smile, Mom walked around the bed and grabbed my shaking hands. She calmed my nerves but then pushed my hands down and away as she took over undressing me.

Her hands were warm and silky. Her body was unbelievable. Her smile was intoxicating. When her hands caressed my abdomen my body shuddered like a frisking colt, and when she slipped hands beneath my briefs and lightly caressed my dick and testicles, well, I almost came right then. Suddenly, Mom's hands stopped. They were cupping my balls and holding my dick like a sword hilt. She must have caught her reflection somewhere because she gasped and snatched her hands out of my briefs and retreated while saying over her shoulder, "Finish getting undressed then get on the bed, I will be right back!"

I watched Mom's deliciously round, deliciously broad, and heart-shaped ass bounce intoxicatingly as she rounded the corner and left the room for the master bathroom. I listened as draws were riffled through and then the water faucet was turned on. I pushed my pants and briefs off and stepped out of them, then pulled the bedding down and crawled onto my parent's-- No! --my mother's queen-sized bed.

Roughly five minutes passed before Mom slowly sauntered back into the bedroom. Her face was clean, all her makeup having been removed. She had never needed it in the first place. She was beautiful without it. Her hair was unbrushed as it always was. It was always a naturally wild and coily mess that fell to her thighs. And her eyes looked less red and puffy.

"Fuck me!" I gasped softly in an awed voice that bespoke just how beautiful I thought my mother really was.

"Oh, I plan to," She purred as she leaned on her left leg and thrust her hip out as she struck a pose quite by accident.

Suzanne Simon, my mother, stood five feet five inches tall. She was an unbelievable blend of slim and thick. She was an hourglass, her shoulders being broad, her ribcage measuring 36 inches while her waist was a slim 30 inches after having four children though she bore not one stretch mark for her efforts. Her hips were broad and her ass was a thick round bubble, shaped like a capital-C in profile, and a heart from the rear that measured an impressive 38 inches. Her vase-like hips led to thickly muscled thighs, small knees, defined calves, and small ankles and feet. However, right at that moment I had eyes only for her enormous J-cup-sized breasts that heaved with her nervousness.

Mom's breasts were a thing of beauty and perfection. They were huge but they didn't sag excessively. Instead, they sat on her chest proudly. They ski-sloped out to rosy nipples that pointed straight out and just barely to each side while her under breast was heavy with the other 55% of her glands and fat making them perfectly round despite their size and weight. They hung just a little below her sternum, to the crook of her elbow where she at that very moment had her left forearm crossed beneath them making them bulge outward and appear even larger than they already were!

"My god, mom! You are so beautiful!" I exhaled worshipfully, "Dad. He is an absolute fool to cheat on you!"

She smiled warmly as she looked me up and down and then settled her eyes on my dick before saying, "Let's not discuss that--man anymore."

"Okay," I agreed readily.

Her smile deepened then and she moved around the bed her breasts bouncing with every step before swinging pendulously as she climbed on. She curled up beside me with one breast smashed tightly against my ribs and the other breast draped heavily across my chest. She leaned in and her kiss was soft and sensual and leading. She placed one hand on my abdomen then ran her fingers down to my shaved groin and grasped my hairless dick and balls. She pumped my cock slowly and took great delight in running her thumb across the top of its head while her long nails tickled my glands. She raked her nails down my shaft and grabbed my scrotum and balls and rolled them in her palm and squeezed them softly all the while kissing me, or pulling away so she could watch my expressions. She was an excellent lover and took note of what I found pleasurable and what was not.

As my own mother played with my balls, she closed her eyes and she used her fingers to probe each testicle as if she were trying to feel how full they were and judge their capacity and quality. Then, she opened her eyes and she smiled very naughtily as she whispered, "Yours are the family jewels now. My jewels. They feel very very full. Have you given your jewels, your seed--to Janine, yet?"

"No," I replied breathily.

Mom wasn't stopping her playing with my balls and they were tingling so badly now that my dick was swelling up so hard it was becoming painful!

"Good," She purred sensually, "Very good! Your jewels are mine now. Mine, and the families..."

I looked at her quizzically then but she just smirked and said, "I'm married to James, but only on paper now. From now on, you are the man of my house!"

"What does that even mean?" I asked as she rolled my testis between her fingers and used her index finger and thumb to pump my dick.

"It means, I am not going to say a word to that traitor," She hissed, breaking her own admonition to not speak of my father and her husband, "Let him work and pretend that he is keeping his cheating a secret. However, he will never have me again as a wife unless I deem it necessary to keep the secret that yours are the jewels that will fill my womb with seed. Your jewels are mine. Your jewels are the family jewels from now on!"

"What do you mean that my jewels are the family jewels? And, hold on a second! You're going to let Dad fuck you still even after you know he's cheating on you just to keep our secret love affair? That doesn't seem fair. Maybe I should continue my relationship with Janine just to make sure nothing is suspicious on my end either," I said, but Mom only chuckled and released my dick before flipping onto her back.

She didn't answer me about my jewels, but instead pulled me on top of her and asked in a throaty purr, "As long as you don't fuck her I don't care if you date. Now, how long have you been shaving your pubes?"

Off balance and reeling from everything that was happening and how fast things were progressing, I replied automatically, "Pretty much since they started growing in. Why?"

"Do you want me to shave? Is that how you like your woman? Silky smooth?" She asked.

Pulling my elbows up so that I was half sitting up and half laying beside my mother I finally reached out and placed a hand on her belly just below her sternum. She shivered at my touch and giggled very much like a young woman lying naked beside her very first lover. I could feel her shudder and the rise and fall of her belly as she breathed in and out. Her skin was so soft.

"The movies, men's magazines, and women's magazines would have you believe that there are erogenous zones on a woman's body that make her more susceptible to seduction and give her more pleasure," She whispered as I slowly and softly caressed her belly, following the supple curves and contours of her body. As my hand and indeed my fingers came to her thick forest of long brown pubes she inhaled deeply, shuddered, and then exhaled lustily before continuing, "The fact is they're all full of crap. Just a bunch of garbage. The truth, my adorable son, is this; a woman's body--my body--is one entire erogenous zone. It's not where you touch me that is important but how you touch me. There has to be love, and trust, and a sense of safeness. Only then can you truly and indelibly make your woman so happy, so euphoric, so sexually stimulated that she will moan and scream and wail and keen in the greatest delight of her life! And then, she will fall so deeply in love with you that she will be yours forever--happily."

Mom's speech ended suddenly in another pleasurable intake of breath as my fingers combed through her thick forest of long soft pubes before I began to explore the lines and contours of her pussy. Her breathing became ragged, her body shuddered continually under my improvised investigation as my middle finger slipped between her pussylips. I was amazed instantly by how warm mom was and how moist her pussy was. She was slick with arousal and yet she wasn't excessively wet. She felt soft and velvety. She felt clean and right. I noticed that her eyes were closed and her mouth was partly open as my finger delved deeper. I could feel the folds of her inner labia and was amazed. I had never known there was more. Pictures had always made it out as if there were the pussylips (the outer labia), the vulva, the urethra, and then the vagina. I had always been fixated on the vagina, and indeed my finger slid down mom's vulva and soon enough my finger was slipping inside her vaginal mouth. I felt like I was about to cum. My balls were tingling so badly. My dick was so hard. I started to move, to lift, and move over Mom's thigh so that I could insert my dick before I came all over the place!

Her eyes popped open then and she pushed me off and back down onto the bed. Flat on my back, she looked deeply into my eyes before saying, "Your father's never touched me like you just did. All he does is crawl on and thrust himself inside me until he cums. He hasn't once taken the time to try and make me feel good. Just now, you made me feel good. Was that by accident? Or, intentional? If I make you feel good, will you promise to take the time to learn how to make me feel good too?"

"Yes, mama, I promise," I replied through clenched teeth as I tried so very hard to not cum.

"Okay," She purred happily before moving in between my legs.

Her long curly brown hair fell all around her and over me to block my view as she looked decisively at my dick. She was lying on her belly now between my legs. Her humongous breasts served as pillows as she propped herself up on her elbows and her right hand slowly pumped my dick while her left hand cradled my balls--her jewels. The family's jewels.

I felt more than I saw her wondrous mouth, her plump lips open wide and spread around my dickhead. I felt her teeth rake across my head and down the length of my shaft as she moved further and further down my dick. She hummed as it hit the back of her mouth and I could feel her teeth bite into my shaft firmly. She had only half of my length in her mouth when she pushed down on the base of my dick and seemed to swallow as she forced my dickhead into her throat and her mouth down the remaining inches of my shaft before her nose collided with my pubic bone. Then, she bit down hard, almost painfully hard, and started sucking even harder. Her whole mouth undulated around my dick while her hands rubbed my testicles, her nails clawed my scrotum, and she rubbed my testicular cords. What fingers she didn't use on my balls she used to rake her nails up my shaved crotch from just above my anus, down my penile muscle, all the way to my balls!

My legs trembled. My hips thrust of their own accord. My fists clenched in Mom's hair and I found that I was pushing down on her head, holding her firmly down on my dick as my back arched and every muscle in my body either tried to tear me in half as some of them constricted while others stretched nearly to tearing. My eyes were closed, my head was thrown back, and my mouth was wide open in an expression of purest of pained euphoria as I screamed, "Oh fuck! Oh God! Mom! Mama! I-- I'm cumming!"

My balls tingled and churned and felt like they were filled with hot magma, and then it felt like they just--popped! Exploded! Boiled over! Magma streamed through my groin at lightning speed and also with incredible slowness. I could feel it hit my prostate and it felt like a dam backing up. I screamed in pain. I screamed in pleasure. I screamed as the dam broke and suddenly I could feel my white hot lava blasting into my mother's mouth! Into her throat! And, into her belly!