The Good Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Leesa gasped softly as realization bloomed in her eyes, "So you're telling me that Nathanielle is your daughter?!"

I just smiled. Leesa looked surprised, but it didn't stop her from grinding her fine pussy on my dick like she was riding a galloping horse. If anything, Leesa rode me with even more vigor than she did before. The loft was more than a little warm, and pretty quickly we were both wet with more than a little perspiration. Soon after I watched Leesa's expression as she experienced her first orgasm. The light in her eyes. The feral, hungering desire for more. To feel more. That look on her face as the euphoria welled up inside her body and her mind, and then the intense orgasm, and it all crescendoed to a mind-numbing joy bordering on pain.

Leesa was bouncing on my dick like she had a spring-loaded in her pussy. Her ass and breasts collided with my chest and thighs with loud slaps that could be heard throughout the house. And I was left with pulling her in for a kiss and stealing her breath away as she moaned and groaned as her body shook and convulsed at the height of her climax! Then, she collapsed on top of me and we lay there for a long long time.

At the height of her climax, I came as well, and for the second time, I pumped my little sister's womb full of my potent seed.

"How many times can you do that tonight," She asked a few minutes after she collapsed.

"As many times as you want me to," I answered.

"Good," She whispered. There was a long silence as we lay there on the couch holding each other, but eventually, Leesa asked, "Did you ever figure out what mom meant by, "Yours are the family jewels?"

"Yeah," I said, "I figured it out."