The Good Son Ch. 03

Story Info
A Destiny I Never Wanted.
18k words
3.77
12.9k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

General Warning: This story is a work of fiction. Although the cities are real the locations and characters and situations are completely made up. Also, all characters in sexually explicit scenes are 18 or older.

Chapter 3- A Destiny I Never Wanted

January 5, 1999-

My name is Elizabeth Gallagher but everyone calls me Beth. I work as a barista at a drive-thru coffee chain with my best friend Sukie Peterson. The name of the place is 'Naked Coffee'. It's a fun job where I get to see friends and family on an almost daily basis, and Sukie is a riot to work with. Every day is an adventure, but here lately, Sukie has been taking it to a whole new level.

"So, Beth," Sukie purred as she made espressos for Justine Waverly and her car group, "When are you going to get a car?"

"What?" I cried in mock pain and held my hands to my chest as if wounded, "Are you saying you don't want to pick me up anymore? You don't want to be my--ride?"

"Maybe if you gave me a little ride from time to time I could find the motivation to keep going," Sukie teased naughtily while ostentatiously ogling me up and down, "Or, if not me, you could give a few guys a little ride. Maybe suck a little head. Maybe convince some guy it would be in his best interest to buy you a car. You know, have a little side hustle. Something your mom doesn't need to know about. Something just between you and a guy, or maybe a few select guys. I know you had more than a few boyfriends in school. Even a couple of teachers looking to fuck that fine ass of yours. You never told me, did that actually happen, or not?"

"I'm graduating, aren't I?" I laughed, enjoying the naughty inference and the excited gleam in Sukie's eyes while neither confirming nor denying that I may have dated the guidance counselor, or fucked my Advanced English and Creative Arts teachers on a semi-regular basis. Especially since I was a freshman when I met Mister Jordan Miles, the Councilor, and a sophomore and junior when I might, or might not, have fucked Mister Jacobs and Mister Tillman. So, I just grinned and said nothing, leaving it--mysterious.

"Damn girl!" Sukie chuckled as she drew her own conclusions, "I knew you know how to work that ass when you want to! So, why not find a sugar daddy, and then get a little naughty with him? I'm sure he'd happily buy you a new car a lot sooner than later. Or, with your ass, honey, you could have a few sugar daddies all at once. Then, you could afford anything you wanted!"

I laughed at the preposterousness of Sukie's suggestion, but as my best friend continued, I started to realize she was not joking and my laughter ended in a mild choking sound and a croak as I asked, "You're kidding right? Sukie?! I might be a little slutty, but I'm not a prostitute!"

There was a long silence as she finished the espressos then handed them to Justine, and took Justine's money.

"Hey, darling," Justine called from the driver's seat of her car. Today she had her bestie, Deena, in the seat beside her with their husbands, Harold and Gary, sitting in the back seat, "Show us your tits! God! Those mamas are looking great today!"

Sukie threw a nervous, guilty as fuck glance over her shoulder at me as if she had just been outed.

"Come on girl!" Justine slyly insisted, "I promise, there's a nice fat tip in it for ya if ya do!"

It was cold outside. It was still early winter and it was turning into a very cold one for the Dalles. Still, we didn't feel it since Sukie had the heater set to nearly 80 degrees. Which was a good thing since we were both dressed in our Naked Coffee uniforms consisting only of black low-rise boy shorts and tank tops two sizes too small for either of us. The name 'Naked Coffee' was a play on words. The coffee was excellent and organic, but also, the coffee was also served by nearly naked female baristas.

Beneath my super tight uniform, I wore nothing but a small pink g-string. I did not need bras. My breasts were barely B-cups. More like very full A-cups. So, I never bother with bras. I am what I guess some have started calling slim-thick. Slim up top, and thick in the bottom. I have broad shoulders and a 35-inch bust measurement. My waist is a tiny 24 inches and my nearly flat-as-a-board chest just continues down to my flat-as-a-board belly before sweeping out to broad 40-inch hips and a thick round bubble butt, thickly muscular thighs and calves, and thick ankles.

Aside from that, I have short curly brown hair, and when I say short I mean a very short boy cut. I just recently had it done. Before that, it used to fall to my back in beautiful coils all the way to my thighs. Also, I have bright gray-blue eyes, an oval face with a sharp square jaw, a perfectly proportioned plump mouth with a wide Cupid's bow and philtral ridges, and defined vermillion borders. It gives me a positively devastating smile. Or, so I've been told. As for my nose--I hate it, but everyone else seems to love it. It's turned up way too much and way too pointy. It is, as I've been told, a pixieish nose that ski-slopes out to a point before curving back to my philtrum, and apparently, I have perfect nostrils, or Ala, that are both petite and come straight back versus turning down or being too high.

Sukie, on the other hand, has long brown hair that is bone straight and falls halfway down her back. She has milk-white skin and big brown eyes. She has broad shoulders and a 42-inch bust with breasts that are huge double F-cups (in European Measurements). She has a slightly thicker waist measuring 30 inches, and a 36-inch hips and ass measurement with long slim legs. Actually, Sukie's proportions appear to be perfect for a girl with 34 B-cup breasts, the fact that they were monstrously huge made her look both over-balanced and very exotic. It was more than enough for most of the guys in town to overlook that she had only a pretty, at best, face.

She has also professed her bisexuality quite adamantly lately, though I think her new sexuality stems mostly from a desire to enhance her appeal to guys. After all, I don't know one guy who wouldn't want to fuck two girls or more if given a chance. However, Sukie's constant flirting and propositioning me for a little ride and suck was starting to make me wonder if she really is bisexual. Which, now that I think about it, makes me wonder, does she want me as a lover because she's in love with me, or does she think together we're a more attractive prize for the men she is looking to attract?"

Well, either way, Sukie usually always wears a huge bra under her tank top to support those huge breasts. However, her bras also always push her breasts up until her cleavage is absolutely bursting for attention, and both the guys and gals eat it up!

Sukie acts differently at home though. She doesn't dress any less scandalously, but she is a bit more reserved around her family. For example, when I sometimes take showers with her and her sister, Bella, Sukie usually always carries her clothes into the bathroom with us, and even though Bella and I don't mind leaving with nothing but a small towel barely covering our damp bodies, Sukie always makes sure she's dressed before she leaves the bathroom.

I've asked her why she does that, but she usually changes the subject. Either way, she doesn't prance around her house half-naked, which is good since she has two half-brothers older than her and a little brother. Sukie is her father's oldest child by his second marriage and wife, Deborah.

So, I was shocked right down to my toes when, without a word of complaint, Sukie unhooked her bra and pulled it and her tank top over her head and off. Her breasts spilled out the bottom of her bra and bounced beautifully! Then, she leaned out the window and plopped those mammoth milkers down right on the shelf just outside the drive-through window. Not only Justine and her group saw her breasts, but everyone got a good view of them!

Justine and Deena purred like cats getting their ears rubbed. Harold and Gary whistled appreciatively and stared in wide-eyed hunger as down the line of cars heads popped out of windows and hoots and catcalls sounded as the guys begged Sukie for a better view.

"So, what do you think?" Sukie asked, begging for praise.

"Beautiful!" Justine answered appreciatively before stuffing a twenty dollar bill into the tip jar, then asked, "If I call you later, will you come over? Harold and I have missed you."

"Sure!" Sukie giggled, then purred, "You know me though, I'm saving up for moving out!"

Justine just nodded and winked as if she knew exactly what that meant, and then drove off while Harold and Gary continued to stare at her breasts as they passed. Once they were gone Sukie came back inside just as the next car pulled up.

"Cover me!" Sukie giggled as Darryl and Ed drove up their eyes big and round as they ogled Sukie's breasts.

"Hey! Don't go!" They begged as I stepped up to the window and greeted them while Sukie pulled her tank top back on minus her bra. I took their orders but the entire time they were trying to see around the wall and catch a glimpse of Sukie topless--again!

As I was making their coffees it became so agitating to me, not that they were trying to see Sukie topless, but rather that they were ignoring me so completely that I finally rounded on them and said, "Come on guys! Really?!"

Darryl and Ed both looked chagrined for a moment then ogled me very pervertedly before Darryl replied, "If you had Sukie's rack, and you were showing yours like she was showing hers, then we would be looking at nothing else. But you don't, and you aren't. So, why don't you go back there and tell Sukie to leave the tank top off and come make us some coffee."

I was fairly blown away. I mean, I always knew that guys like Sukie more than me because of her carefree attitude and huge breasts. But, no one had ever said it out loud. I was left standing there speechless as tears started to rim my bottom lashes. I was just about to take the coffees I made and throw them at Darryl and Ed when Sukie came up behind me.

"Wha? Sukie?" I gasped!

She was topless still, or again, I wasn't sure. Her breasts were swinging pendulously as she smashed those great soft pillows against me. I moved automatically to brace her, thinking she was falling, but before I could react further she got her arms under mine, hooked her fingers under my tank top, and snatched it up and off as I squealed like a little girl!

Darryl and Ed hooted at catching sight of Sukie and her breasts, and then they hollered when my tank top suddenly came up and I was standing there in only my skin with my incredibly tight and tiny tits pointing straight out in front of me!

But Sukie wasn't done. Oh no!

Just as my hands flew up to cover my nipples she laughed devilishly and hooked her thumbs under my g-string and boy shorts and snatched them down to my ankles. In less than ten seconds I was standing completely naked in front of Darryl and Ed!

Shrieking in complete and utter horror and embarrassment, not knowing what to do, I reacted strictly on instinct and quickly did an about-face which immediately presented my big fat jiggling bubble butt to the guys!

"Holy fuck!" Darryl hollered.

"Hell yeah!" Ed chortled.

"Now THAT! is a hell of a sight, Beth!" Darryl laughed when he finally looked up from my ass to my mortified face, "I take it all back! What I said before. What Sukie has in breasts, you have doubly so in ass! Now, from now on, if you show me a little pussy and that great big fat ass of yours, then I will pay whatever you want for coffee. The same goes for if you let me fuck that pussy and ass too. Just name your price. You're still a virgin right?"

I gasped in outrage and glared at him, but all he did was chuckle and assume he knew the answer, "Yeah. Thought so. Name your price for your virginity and I will pay it!"

"Not if I outbid you!" Ed laughed, "Nothing's locked in until the cash is exchanged. The offer is for you as well Sukie!"

I was so shocked by their propositions that I stood there with my mouth agape, my hands over my nips, and my thighs closed so they couldn't see my pussy. It didn't even occur to me to try and pull my clothes back on. Part of me was surprised that I was so affected. After all, I'm no virgin like Darryl assumes. Either way, Sukie took over and finished their coffees and handed them over. Both Darryl and Ed put twenty dollars into the tip jar while still ogling Sukie and me one more time like they were imprinting what they saw on their minds, and then they left with much more appreciative comments on my assets than when they arrived.

"Oh my god! That was so much fun!" Sukie gushed once they left.

"I can't believe you just did that!" I shrieked in outrage as I ran back and struggled back into my clothes, "Now Darryl and Ed, and Justine and her lot, are going to expect all of us to be willing to show them our tits, pussy, and ass! All of us! Not just me, Sukie! The other girls too! Did you think of that? And maybe I don't want to show off my tits, pussy, and ass! Maybe I don't want to give a little cuddle, or suck a little head to make an extra buck or two!"

Sukie looked shocked but recovered quickly before presenting a wide smile just as Landon Smith drove up to the window and gaped at Sukie's naked breasts.

"It is breast cancer awareness month here at the Naked Coffee," She told Landon. Landon was old enough to be her father twice over, "If you appreciate the view, then please let it be reflected in your tip. Otherwise, we won't be able to support the cause."

Landon just nodded stupidly and never took his eyes off Sukie's breasts. As she made his coffee she spoke to me, "Well, sorry Beth. The suck and fuck was only a suggestion. Something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I mean, look at it this way, look at us, standing here working our asses off. For what? Minimum Wage? Why? Why do I have to work the way society tells me I have to? Right, Mister Smith?"

"Sure," Landon replied hypnotically, fully under Sukie's breasts' spell.

Sukie nodded as I approached and continued, "I could make a whole lot more money doing something else, and sure, maybe it is a little more risqué, but why the fuck do I have to live my life by other people's standards of what is proper? It seems to me it's just another way for our parents, or men, or the government, or society, or whoever to keep us women locked into a societal morality that makes us either virginal wives or scandalous whores. And, in a workforce that is way underpaid for the labor we put in! I rather be the whore some man is fucking, and getting paid well in the process than be that unpaid unappreciated virginal wife who's being cheated on. Right, Mister Smith?"

"Right!" Landon said, then blinked as what Sukie said registered, and as she handed him his coffee he amended, "Sukie, you and Beth are both very beautiful girls. You both deserve every happiness in life. However, prostitution will never bring you that. Yes, societal views of women as homemakers and wives as well as women in the workplace are always in need of constant adjustment. But, when it comes to sexuality, both men and women can not escape reputation, especially not in a small town like the Dalles. Women even more so than men. Once you're known as a prostitute you will never find a good man that will marry you, and even if you do, you will never be accepted among your peers. They will either think you're trying to steal their husbands or fault you for fucking them before they were married and if they were married when you fucked them-- Well, there will be no forgiveness then. Either way, you will have to leave the Dalles to start over after acquiring such a reputation. And, on another point, whether you believe your parents, or me, or none of us, it doesn't change the fact that sex is sacred. You'll find that sex for money, or just for its own sake, is never as satisfying as making love and bonding with someone you love."

Sukie actually looked embarrassed as she handed Landon his coffee. When she realized he was still staring at her breasts though, she smirked in satisfaction and said, "Everything you just said hasn't made you stop staring at my breasts. How is Missus Smith by the way?"

Finally, Landon's gaze broke from Sukie's breasts and he gave her an embarrassed smile as he answered, "We're all works in progress Sukie. Hillary is doing well. The other coffee is for her. We're headed to the coast this afternoon. It's our fortieth anniversary tomorrow. And as for my staring at your breasts and Beth's behind, well, I have always believed that when a woman, such as yourselves, makes the effort to display your--charms--just as you have today, then it would be downright unmannerly of me to not look. So, thank you Sukie. Thank you, Beth. You're both very beautiful and very generous."

And with that last compliment, he smiled, gave us both a wink, and drove away. In the meantime, a line of cars had lined up and every one of them had seen Sukie's breasts. We were committed now. With a growl, I pulled my tank top off and pushed my boy shorts down my thighs. I stepped out of them, but I refused to take off my micro g-string!

It was mostly string anyway.

"I don't want to take my clothes off! Or fuck, or suck some pervert's prick I don't know, or love, for money," I stated firmly as the next car approached, "After today, I'm not doing this again!"

Sukie just smiled at me knowingly, doubting my every word, and looking so smug in her certainty that I would change my mind. From that point on, Sukie and I didn't talk much unless it was to communicate coffee orders. As the customers came and went, Sukie repeated her appeal that it was breast cancer awareness month, and to tip well if they wanted us to continue to show our support.

There were many comments about Sukie's breasts and my ass and several guys begged me to take my panties off, but I declined their offers. They still tipped well in hopes that I would change my mind at a later date. Then, Cory Adler pulled up. He ogled Sukie's breasts just as all the guys had so far, but then he ogled me and it was like he was drinking in my body. At least until he got to my little pink micro g-string.

"I'll give you ten dollars for those panties," He offered.

I just smiled and purred, "Cory you're not the first to ask. I'm not taking off my panties."

"Did I ask you to take them off," Cory rebutted wickedly. That made me think, and he saw it, so he continued, "No. I asked you if I could buy them from you. So, if ten dollars is not enough, how about fifteen dollars?"

"I'm not going to take off my panties for fifteen dollars," I said, still figuring he was just trying to get me out of my panties, "Besides, they're dirty. I've been wearing them all morning."

Cory's smile deepened as he purred, "As I expect they are. If I wanted any panties I would have gone to Walmart or Sears, but I don't. I want those panties that you've been wearing all day."

Now I looked at him like he was a freak and a little crazy as I asked, "What would you do with my panties if I were to sell them to you?"

He just smiled and said, "Here's a helpful tip Beth you can carry with you for the rest of your life. Don't ask a man what he's going to do with a young girl's panties, such as yourself. Now, you beautiful young filly, I will give you fifty dollars right now if you will kindly take off your panties and hand them over to me."

The jump from fifteen to fifty was stunning. Was my dedication to keeping my panties on really worth turning down fifty dollars? With that much money, I could replace them easily, and I really could use the extra money.

"Do it!" Sukie hissed. I shot her a harassed expression but she just responded, "Fifty dollars! They're just string panties. You're already showing everything. What's the point?!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers