The Good Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was true. I was already showing everyone everything. What was the point? And so, Cory hooted and cheered as I pushed my panties down and carefully stepped out of them. I turned and handed them to Cory who handed over fifty dollars. As I counted the cash Cory immediately lifted my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. Both Sukie and I were stunned and more than a little revolted as he then licked the crotch of my g-string and verily purred, "Mmm! Prime, young woman. Aged eighteen years. Ovulating. Breedable."

Then he blinked and looked at me with lustful intoxication and seemed to realize he wasn't alone. Smiling sheepishly, he bought a coffee and watched me as I made it. When he was about to leave he said, "When I'm done with this, I will come back and buy your panties from you again."

Sukie and I just stared speechlessly at him until Sukie gasped, "Damn Beth! You really do attract the freaks don't you?!"

But I was too numb to respond. I felt so hounded, but as I touched the fifty dollars on the counter I realized I was elated too.

After that, a few guys asked Sukie to marry them. Sukie giggled and chuckled and laughed outright. It wasn't that they weren't charming or attractive that made her refuse them. It was the fact that Tadd Wallen was fifteen, and so was Jeremy Ridden, Jason Higgles, and Connor McCray. The next ten boys ranged in age from fourteen to seventeen. Patrick Conley was nineteen, Jasper Daily was twenty-one, and Wade Dickerson was twenty-four, but we knew them to be lazy slobs that still lived at home and still had their mommies doing everything for them short of actually bathing them!

Only one guy, a kid really, four years my junior. Fourteen. Asked me if I would be his girlfriend. Logan Owens. He had just recently gotten a growth spurt. He was as tall as me now, 5 foot 7 inches, but he was a bean pole. I looked him up and down.

"I know I'm not much to look at now," He said softly, "But I'm still growing, and I promise I will be just as cut and muscular as any of those jocks that just ignored you."

"I'm sure you will," I purred as I leaned close. It had nothing to do with desperation, however, I had a sudden urge to invite this humble young man, a kid really, into the shop and lock the both of us in the closet for the next half hour and teach him everything I know about pleasuring me, and even more especially, everything I know about pleasuring him! However, instead, I leaned out and gave him a tender kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Come and find me when you turn eighteen."

Logan looked disappointed at first, but then he gave me a grin, and lifted and brushed his lips across mine before saying, "I promise that I will!"

The next youngest guy to ask me to date him, or marry him, was Paul O'marra, and he was thirty-one, and already married. Justin Bedrock was thirty-six. Harmon Giovani was forty-eight. Greg Lisban was fifty-one. Every guy that hit on me, asked me to be his girlfriend, lover, or wife was over thirty years old. They all laughed good-naturedly and gave me compliments and very good tips even though I turned them all down, and I didn't bother counting the proposals from the weirdos. But, that was how it was. All the young guys flocked to Sukie and her breasts while all the old men flocked to me.

Then there were the women. Some of them were positive. Some of them were even bolder flirts than the men. Mostly though, the majority were mean. Some snickered or had insulting comments comparing our bodies to each other, or themselves. There were insults and backhanded compliments. I was ridiculed for having small breasts and a big round booty while Sukie got snubbed for having huge breasts and not enough hips and ass. Some women were astonished and offended by our nudity, but when we mentioned breast cancer awareness and feminism they settled down and even complimented us on our bravery. Lastly, there were the devout morally conservative women. Usually all wives. They took one look at us, sniffed pure judgment at us, and drove off.

A few hours later the Sheriff drove by for his coffee. Thankfully, it was slow at the time and we saw him long before he saw us. We scrambled to put our clothes on and by the time he pulled up to the window, I was standing there smiling at him with my tank top and boy shorts on.

"Good morning Sheriff Tanner," I purred.

"Good morning, Jake!" Sukie called as she came around the corner from the supply closet.

"Morning Beth. Morning Sukie," Sheriff Tanner replied.

"What can we do for you, Sheriff?" I asked, "Will it be the usual?"

"Sure, I'll take a coffee," He said as he looked through the drive-thru window at me and then at Sukie.

I gave him a nod and moved away to start his coffee while Sukie stepped up to the window and leaned against the seal and let her breasts hang out and rest on the shelf. They were covered by a black cotton tank top stretched to near transparency and she wasn't wearing a bra as she asked, "So how's your day going, Jake?"

"Good," He answered as he ogled Sukie's breasts, "Got an interesting call this morning from Missus Kravitz. She said that Sukie Peterson and Beth Gallagher were selling coffee and soliciting money as naked as the day they were born. Is there any truth to that allegation?"

"No sir," Sukie purred while I kept my head down and hunched my shoulders in complete humiliation, "I mean, well sir, it is breast cancer awareness month for us here at Naked Coffee, and yes we have been soliciting extra tips so that we can show our support. Is there anything illegal in doing that?"

"No," The Sheriff replied, "Not per se."

Then the Sheriff handed over several Polaroids of Sukie and me naked at the window. Sukie hanging half out of it.

"However," The Sheriff added, "Soliciting in exchange for sexual arousal is also considered prostitution which I could arrest you both for right now."

My heart leaped straight up into my throat!

"No! Please, Sheriff, please! You can't! My mom will kill me!" I begged and I cried.

"That's what I thought," Sheriff Tanner said, his voice thick with disappointment as his hard steel gray eyes met mine, "Unfortunately, this isn't one of those things that I can just let off with a warning."

Sukie looked back at me apologetically and mouthed, 'I'm so sorry!'

Scared almost to crying herself, Sukie turned back to Sheriff Tanner and begged, "Please, Jake, what can I do? I will do anything. Anything! As long as you don't arrest us, or tell our parents."

Sheriff Tanner looked me up and down. He ogled me as thoroughly as I have ever been ogled. He looked at Sukie and ogled her just as thoroughly, then he asked, "You'll do--anything? What about her?" And he nodded his head to me.

"Yes sir," I whimpered hopefully, "Anything! I will do anything to get out of this!"

"Get out of this!" The Sheriff chuckled as he shook his head, "There is no getting out of this for either of you. Sukie, I get the impression that you are discreet. You know how to keep a secret, but is she the same as you?" And again the Sheriff nodded toward me.

Catching on before me, Sukie grinned predatorily as she answered, "Oh! Yes sir! My little Beth is actually the more discreet of the both of us. She's so discreet that she even keeps secrets from herself."

The Sheriff grinned at that, but then commanded, "Both of you strip. You can leave your socks and shoes on only, then turn around so I can get a look at all of you."

I gasped, but Sukie turned on me and gave me a look that said, 'Do it!' While she verbalized in a whisper, "You said you'd do anything!"

And so, once again, Sukie and I stripped down naked and turned little circles in the middle of the coffee shop as Sheriff Tanner looked us up and down like he was judging two fine fillies before purchasing them for breeding. I just didn't realize how right I was.

Looking up from my lusciously fat round ass, I saw the lust in the Sheriff's eyes as he said, "Turn the closed sign on. I'm going to pull forward. I think your shop needs an inspection. Sukie, do you have a chair in there?"

"No sir," She replied.

"Well, get one," He said, again a command, not a request before he pulled his cruiser forward.

"Oh my god! Sukie!" I wailed.

"Stay calm," She said trying to reassure me as she flipped the 'Open' sign to 'Closed', "This is my fault so I will do the "Anything" he wants. Okay? You just keep quiet."

I nodded as Sukie pushed past me to the exterior door and opened it for Sheriff Tanner. Suddenly he loomed in the door frame like a giant. I was so scared I couldn't have pissed myself even if I had wanted to, or not wanted to.

Sheriff Tanner was a block of a man. His hair was cloud white marking his age at fifty to sixty. He wasn't fat or particularly muscular. He didn't have a belly or the dad-bod per se, it was more like an older gentleman who used to exercise in his youth, but hadn't in years, but still looked great. His shoulders were broad. His frame was athletic. His hands, arms, and legs looked strong. The only thing lacking on his uniform was his gun belt which he left in the cruiser.

As he came in he closed the door behind him. Again he looked me up and down, and then Sukie up and down.

"What would you like Jake?" Sukie offered as she grabbed her breasts, "A little T?" Then slapped her ass, "A little A?" Then thrust her hips forward so that her smooth white pussy was prominent, "Or, a little P?" Then added with a big innocent eyed expression, "Like I said officer, I will do anything to stay out of trouble!"

Ignoring Sukie, Sheriff Tanner pointed to me and said, "Come here, Beth."

Shocked, my body froze. My mind froze. The Sheriff. He wanted me. Me! Not Sukie. Me! Of course, he wanted me, another part of my mind growled. He's over thirty! He's old! So, he wants to fuck you, not her!

Still shaking and shuddering, feeling like I was walking into my uncle's arms all over again, something snapped in my head and I fell into a void as my old training took over. I took one foot-dragging step forward, and then another, and then another. The shop was small so it wasn't far. Once I was within reach of him, I could smell him as he reached out and very tenderly cupped my jaw and chin. He smelled like Old Spice. Not my father's Musk, or my uncle's sweat. He smelled much nicer. Cleaner. But I could still smell my father and uncle as Sheriff Tanner tilted my face up so that he looked into my eyes as if he were staring into my soul. Then, just as gently he placed his other hand on my shoulder and slowly started running his hands across my body. He caressed my arms, my chest, and my breasts. My tiny, 34 A-cup breasts!

He ogled me with an expression I have only seen when guys are staring at Sukie's enormous boobs. He ran his hands across my belly, out to my exotically broad hips, and across my extraordinarily thick and round ass cheeks. He ran his hands down my thighs, and then he brought a hand to my completely hairless pubic mound and pussy. He ran his fingers across my labia and I found myself giving an involuntary moan and shudder before spreading my legs a little wider.

He chuckled, "You're a horny one aren't you?"

When he looked up and saw that I had my eyes closed and was biting my lower lip he said to Sukie, "I see what you mean by she keeps secrets from herself."

Then to me, he said, "Girl! You are a tigress waiting to be unleashed. You have the body of a virgin but the hunger of a hedonistic sex goddess. You just need to let it out!"

I shuddered hard and moaned loudly when Sheriff Tanner slid his finger between my pussylips and ran his finger down my vulva to push inside me as far as he could. He caressed my cervix. He ran his finger around it a couple of times and then withdrew. He found my clitoris next and I gasped and moaned as he started rubbing his finger around it!

"Yes!" He chuckled, "You're a real slut. A natural-born whore. A real fuck bunny, and as feral as a bitch in heat! Primed for breeding! And wanting it too, no doubt! Sukie, you stand there beside the register. Beth, you go stand beside Sukie, grab the counter, and bend over. Make sure you stick that ass way out!"

'No!' I screamed in my head, 'No! I don't want to do this! Not like this!'

However, reluctantly, my body moved and as I was trained, I did exactly as the Sheriff told me to do. I stalked over to Sukie, a look of pure terror on my face as I grabbed the counter beside her then bent over and backed out until I was bent nearly double with my head below my shoulders and my back ski-sloping up to my big round, wide as fuck, and thick as fuck ass, then I spread my legs.

"I hate you for this!" I whispered to Sukie as a belt buckled jingled and then a zipper unzipped.

I didn't look up. I didn't even look around. I felt Sheriff Tanner's strong, almost comforting hands on my lush ass cheeks first. He ran them in circles as he admired my buttocks, but then he pulled them apart exposing my pussy.

"I don't have a condom today," He said as the tip of his dick pushed into the entrance of my vagina, "You two should make sure you always have some on hand."

"Yes sir," Sukie said while I moaned and cried and screamed in my head, 'Noooooo! Noooooooo! Oh please god! Nooooooo!'

I whimpered as tears and snot dropped from my nose, and a little cry escaped my lips as Sheriff Tanner slid all of his considerable length and girth inside my body. And then, I gasped and moaned at how good it felt to be stretched around him!

"Come on girl," Sheriff Tanner purred reassuringly as he spanked my ass hard, "Take your punishment. We all know you've been a bad girl. Maybe you've always been a bad girl. Sukie, why is she crying? She's not even a virgin. She's been fucking somebody. Sukie! Come here girl and let me grab one of those Holstein cow titties!"

Sukie didn't say anything. She just gave me an accusatory look like I had betrayed her, which was crazy because she was just going on about how she thought I fucked my guidance counselor and teachers in order to graduate! Then, she took a step forward and let Sheriff Tanner grab her breasts with one hand while he held my hip with the other and fucked his dick inside me.

For the next ten minutes, all that could be heard was my whimpering, Sheriff Tanner's complimenting me on the breadth and softness of my ass and tightness of my wet pussy, and his complimenting Sukie on her big fat round soft titties, and the obnoxiously loud rhythm of his balls whacking my labia!

The Sheriff only let go of Sukie's breast once he was about to cum so that he could grab my hips with both hands and slam my ass like he was trying to break down heaven's gate. Or, maybe, hell's since I'm sure that's where we're all going now. I certainly felt like I was in hell. I could feel him inside me. From my vaginal mouth all the way to my cervix. I could feel him stretching me around his marvelously long and thick dick so profoundly that within minutes I was panting and moaning and shoving my hips back meeting his every thrust in ass-pounding collisions. I could feel my cervix softening. I could feel my body preparing. It wanted to be bred. I wanted to be bred! I just hadn't known it until this very moment!

Warmth and euphoria swirled in my belly. It collected in my pussy and my womb like a roiling fiery furnace stoked by every stroke of Sheriff Tanner's marvelous poker. It warmed me up and filled my head with desire. It made me sweat. It made my pussy so, so wet. I was filled with a desire to be soundly fucked. I didn't even care anymore why, or by whom, I just wanted to be fucked long, and fucked hard! I wanted to be cum inside. I wanted to feel his cum spraying my insides! I wanted to feel the thrill of my body singing in joy at the possibility of being impregnated. I wanted to orgasm to the thrill at the risk, that half a billion to one risk, that today, in mere moments, I just might be bred and impregnated like the howling sex-crazed bitch I am!

I started moaning and growling encouragement. I shifted to one hand and reached back and thrust it between Sukie's thighs. I pushed my fingers deep inside her hot wet pussy and when I withdrew then I licked her vaginal juices from my fingertips. Then, I thrust them back in for more!

After ten minutes of being royally fucked, I felt Sheriff Tanner's gloriously fine dick swell up just a little bit larger. Until he was stretching my vagina tight around his shaft. His dickhead slammed harder into my cervix, and then he thrust in one last time and I felt this amazing heat leap out of his prick and spray my insides!

His sperm felt like it burned through me. It shot right through my cervix, splattered and sprayed my uterus, and then blew out my fallopian tubes to paint my ovaries in his seed! But it didn't stop there, it continued, it ricocheted through my abdomen, shot up my throat, and exploded my brain with joy, euphoria, and this overwhelming sense of gratification in having been bred well. It was almost as if my body wanted me to get pregnant!

'No!' Some small part of my mind screamed in terror, 'Nooooo!'

As Sheriff Tanner came inside me, he moaned and groaned too, and as he came my orgasm exploded and I was wailing and cursing and shouting for more. But, as his climax waned, he slowed and then just stood there behind me as he let every drop of cum and aftermath drain from his dick before withdrawing.

After a few minutes of reeling from my unbelievably powerful orgasm, Sheriff Tanner slapped my ass and said, "Stand up girl! Now you have to clean up this mess!"

My legs were wobbly. My muscles felt like jelly. Just as I was able to stand up straight and turn around, Sheriff Tanner pointed to his dick and commanded, "Suck!"

I started to kneel, but he saw that his cum was starting to trickle down my inner thighs and pointed at my pussy, and said, "Wait! Do you have anything to keep my cum from draining out and making an even bigger mess?"

"I have tampons," I replied, "They're usually for my period though."

"Are you on your period?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"When was your last period?" He asked.

"About fourteen days ago," I replied.

Then, such a predatory expression came over his face then that I thought he might command me to turn around and then start fucking me, again, right there on the spot! However, instead, he just smiled and purred, "Find your tampon and put that in. It should do well enough."

I knew why he was so pleased, but I said nothing. I nodded, and then went to my purse and pulled one out. I unwrapped it while Sukie and Sheriff Tanner watched. I prepared it, shoving my thumb down into the tip, and spreading it open into a cup shape so that it would hold Sheriff Tanner's sperm like it usually did my blood before absorbing it. However, what I didn't know was, that sperm is too gelatin to be absorbed very effectively by tampons, so, instead, it just held all of Sheriff Tanner's seed, which wasn't already in my uterus, against my cervix until all his sperm made its way inside my womb. Not that I cared. I did feel a sense of relief that I wouldn't have to suffer from feeling slimy in my pussy and thighs though. Then, I knelt in front of Sheriff Tanner and started licking my vaginal juices and his cum from his dick and balls.

I started really getting into it. My uncle was a vicious instructor, so I learned to be very good at what I did for him. I even learned to take pride in my ability to pleasure him, given my experience at the time. However, once Sheriff Tanner was hard again, about ten minutes later, he broke me out of my reverie with a slap to my face!

When I blinked and withdrew off his dick he asked, "Where were you just now? You suck dick like you've been doing it all your life, but when I asked you to stop you just growled and kept on going."

"Sorry," I mumbled but didn't say anymore as I stood up.