The Good Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

"Settle down," He chided, "It was only a bite. It will heal."

And then he spread his legs wide forcing me to keep mine together.

"Lean forward and back that fine as fuck! Big fat booty up," James commanded, and it was a command!

I backed my big, fat, wide as hell, round as fuck, bubble butt up to him and he guided his still hard as fuck dick to my sperm-filled pussy!

The chlorinated water stung the twelve teeth marks on my ass cheek. The water turned pink around me and Jason. It looked like I was a fucking virgin still bleeding after my first time. All of it helped me stay more focused as James started railing my pussy from behind. It helped me to not lose myself in the moment, and it helped me to focus my imagination and dream of Nathan caressing my ass cheek and kissing it tenderly. Once James blew his load inside me again the fantasy ended as he pumped every milliliter of his cum straight into my uterus. When he was certain he had pumped all of his sperm into my womb, he spanked my left ass cheek, thankfully not my right cheek, then pushed me roughly off his dick!

Stumbling, I turned my fall into sliding into the seat beside Judah and Sukie. Judah, Sukie, Brian, and Haylee were all staring in amazement. First at me, and then at James. Stunned by James' suddenly violent rejection, I looked up at him angrily as he stood up out of the hot tub. His dick, despite cumming inside me three times, was as rigid as an old oak root. He must have taken a Viagra!

With a nasty grin cutting his features into something sinister, he grabbed Sukie and Haylee under their armpits and announced, "Now it's time to fuck some women with tits!"

I gasped at the insult. Sukie and Haylee started to protest, but James was already dragging them off of Judah and Brian's dicks and laps before they had their balance to fight back. They spluttered that they weren't done, but neither was rejecting James arrogantly alpha male behavior. Haylee was actually turned on and smiling as James pulled them out of the hot tub and toward the house while Judah and Brian looked on like--omegas and cowards!

"What the fuck man!" Brian finally complained.

James didn't even bother to turn back or respond.

"Well," I said as I stood up so they could both see me, "I guess it's just you and me guys!"

They both looked at me and I turned around so they could see all of me before asking, "So who wants to go first?"

Judah and Brian stood up and for the first time, I saw that they were hung! Brian was hung like a horse, and Judah was hung like a donkey. Not that I've been with either animal, but the comparisons seemed close to accurate to me.

"I'll take her from behind," Brian said.

"Okay," Judah agreed, "Then I'll take her from the front."

As they moved to sandwich me between them they no longer looked like omegas as I asked nervously, "Uh, Brian? Judah? What do you mean by "take me?" Are going to fuck me in the ass while he fucks my pussy?"

Brian snickered while Judah smirked, "Don't worry Beth. We do this all the time with Sheena and Kristy!"

It was the oddest thing, being sandwiched between Judah and Brian. I wasn't able to move much or help guide their cocks to either my ass or pussy. No, actually, to my surprise, after having me lift my left leg for Judah to hold with his right arm, and my hip and waist with his left hand, it was Brian who played with my pussy. Stuck his middle finger in and came back out with it covered in my lubrication and James cum. He licked his finger and then made a face as he said, "That asshole's cum tastes as nasty as he is as a person. I can't believe he bit you so damn hard, Beth!"

I just laughed. My ass still hurt!

"Yeah! Me neither!" I grumbled bitterly.

Then Brian grabbed Judah's dick and guided his uncircumcised head to my vagina and pushed him up inside me. I've had several dicks inside me. Whether I wanted them in me, or not. My father's. My uncle's. The few boyfriends I had in middle and high school; were Johnny Davis, Leon Pullman, Juan Rodriguez, and Virgil McCully. Being boys, all they wanted was sex and I didn't care since I figured, "What the hell, my father and uncle have already ruined me! So, what the fuck does it matter now?"

The school counselor, Mister Miles, took a liking to me early on. Of course, he was older, but not too old, he was in his late twenties to early thirties and black. I kinda have a thing for black men. After all, Johnny and Leon were both black too. However, Mister Miles was the most attractive black man in the whole school.

My fucking Mister Jacobs and Mister Tillman was just as Sukie heard about me. How that rumor got started I sure like to know. But, that aside, it's still not something Sukie needs to know is true. Except, that I am not failing literature or creative arts. They just like me, or my ass, and asked if I'd have sex with them and since I had a "give no fucks" attitude, I said, "Yes."

Of course, I regretted it later. It's weird though, how that works. I thought I didn't care, but I did. It made me feel even shittier about myself than I already do. But, I can't exactly cut off Mister Miles, Mister Jacobs, or Mister Tillman when they have the power to mess with my grades and keep me from graduating. I did break up with my latest boyfriend though, and then I swore to myself that I was NOT going to let what my dad and uncle did to me turned me into a slut anymore!

Now, I know it may seem hypocritical of me, especially while I'm still fucking the counselor and teachers, however, I viewed it as a long-term goal. I was--I am--going to change my life. I had already started that change at work when I got a job at DQ. I didn't want to show off my body. I didn't want to fuck men anymore for any reason except the one I love, and who loves me in return. So, how did this happen?

In answer, as Judah's dick slid past my pussylips and started pushing inside my vagina, my brain laid out my life in seemingly inconsequential steps that led me to this moment. The first step was befriending Sukie. She's always been a riot. Always pushing the boundaries of what is scandalous. The only one holding her back was me, and even still she dragged me right along into her trouble. Then I let Sukie convince me to get a job with her at the Naked Coffee, the Hooters of coffee shops. Then, I let her flirt with me without calling her out about how uncomfortable it makes me. I didn't call her out for taking her top off for Justine, and by the time she ripped my tank top off, even though I called her out, it was already too late. Then we were naked. Completely fucking naked! Then the Sheriff came, and then I was really fucked. Figuratively and literally. At that point, I think something broke inside me. No. That's wrong. That's a lie. I've been broken a lot longer than that. Maybe I've always been broken.

Standing there naked and trembling like a deer as Sheriff Tanner confronted us. I was so scared! Or, was I thrilled? I don't want to be a whore. I don't want to be known as a whore! And yet, there I was, getting railed by Sheriff Tanner and loving every fucking second of it!

In hindsight, I see now that it wasn't the beginning of my descent. However, it was the last load of hay leading to my complete downfall into harlotry. First, getting paid to show off my body for tips. Then actually stripping naked for money. Then getting blackmailed into fucking Sheriff Tanner to avoid being arrested for prostitution (Irony of ironies!) after promising myself that part of my life was over once I graduate and leave Mister Miles, Mister Jacobs, and Mister Tillman behind. And the last straw was coming out to Justine's house with Sukie and being offered so much more money for something I am already doing with so many other men! Only, for free!

So, here I am getting paid by Harold and Justine to fuck James Simon, Jacob and Brian, and any other man that wants to fuck me tonight. I guess I am what my uncle told the courts and attorneys I was when they prosecuted him.

"She's a little whore," He slanderously proclaimed, "I never touched her in any way that she didn't want me to!"

It was a lie, of course, but it didn't matter. The statement was damning and humiliating. He made me out to be a little whore while he was the victim of my machinations. In the end, they gave him five years probation while I was forever branded the whore that he paid quarters to for blow jobs and one dollar bills for sex. If only he and Dad could see me now. They'd be so proud! I have finally fully embraced the whore they groomed me to be all those years ago.

Tears trickled down my cheeks as Judah and Brian's bodies undulated around me and their dicks pushed and stretched my vagina until I felt like I was about to tear. The tears were not for the pain, or pleasure I was feeling as they as fucked me from both sides. No. My tears were for the me I could feel fading away. The last vestiges of innocence. The last remnants of a me that wanted to be anything more than a fuck bunny. No. My tears were because I could feel myself finally accepting the destiny I never wanted!

'Oh fuck!' I wailed inside my head.

Judah's dick was so long and thick! It didn't feel like anything I'd ever had in me before. Nothing! It felt like a massive snake slithering its way inside me. Invading me! Sliding right up to my cervix and pushing against it so hard that my eyes rolled and my mouth parted in a shuddering gasp! And then, Judah pulled my ass cheeks apart, and from behind Brian slid his massive, blunt-tipped, uncircumcised, horse dick down my tailbone, pressed against my asshole teasingly, and then guided his head to my stretched vagina already full of Judah's donkey dick!

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" I gasped, "I'm not big enough to take you both! You're going to rip me in half!"

"Shhh?" Judah shushed.

"It's okay, Beth," Brian reassured me from just behind my shoulder as he kissed my neck tenderly, "We've done this before with Sheena and Kristy, and they are way smaller than you are. It's okay! Your pussy will stretch. It has to, for you to birth babies."

As Brian spoke he guided his dick to my sheath, pushed against Judah's dick, and then up inside my fuck hole. My breath caught, my body shuddered uncontrollably, and my eyes crossed and then rolled back as my pussy stretched back toward my perineum, sideways toward my thighs, and up until my pubic bone was stabbing between their dicks like a wedge!

"Oh fuck!" I was finally able to gasp as Brian's dick slid up inside and collided with my cervix.

Judah chuckled.

"We plan to," Brian snickered.

Brian and Judah's dick seemed to intertwine as they slithered about inside me and against each other. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I felt so unbelievably full! Stretched out to the point of tearing. Stretched out to the point that every movement, every thrust, every undulation of my vagina around them was painful and oh-so pleasurable!

As they slowly flexed and thrust and withdrew. Pistoning in and out. Up and down inside me. I was constantly left breathless. My eyelids fluttered. My eyes crossed then rolled back. My head was swimming in unbelievable and uncontrollable desires as I walked a razor's edge between pain and pleasure.

Brian kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. Judah kissed my mouth and suckled my lips. Brian cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples between his knuckles. Judah grabbed huge handfuls of my ass cheeks and squeezed until I knew I would have their handprint bruises as well. And all the while I slowly rocked my hips just a little, grinding my clitoris on the base of his dick. They were both so long. So long! That only half their length was inside me, filling me up so completely, and still, Judah's dick slid back and forth across my clitoris and down my vulva. My vulva was stretched so tight that every time Judah thrust almost all of it was pulled inside my body like it too was part of my vaginal channel. With every thrust, I could feel my vagina being stretched out around their girth and lengthened. With every thrust, Brian and Judah thrust a little deeper. With every thrust my vagina released lubrication and sperm so that it was coursing down my thighs and dribbling from Judah and Brian's balls.

I was moaning and gasping from the start, but soon I was wailing. Gasping in pain. Wailing in pleasure. Shrieking in ecstasy!

I clung to Judah or else I would have collapsed. Except that sandwiched between them the way I was there was no way I could have fallen.

My mind was a haze of desire. Brian and Judah's dicks beat at my cervix alternately, hammering at my gates like siege engines, and with every blow I began to feel like my gates were crumbling to pieces. Opening centimeter by centimeter. Those two massive dicks were tearing me in half. Tearing my gates open. Battering them down. Throwing them wide!

Brian was the first to slide his entire, python-like dick all the way inside me! His hips slapped my ass cheeks, the tip of his dick smashed into the roof of my uterus, and then Judah's dick slammed all the way inside me! His pubic bone slammed into my clit. His dickhead stretched my uterus out pointing the whole thing straight up my body pointing like an arrow toward my stomach. And then, they started blasting their cum straight up my fallopian tubes, drenching my ovaries in their sperm!

My orgasm exploded my imagination outward in million shards of joy that were beyond anything I'd ever experienced. Ever! My body convulsed and shuddered. I gasped and I screamed and then my breath caught as my eyes rolled back, but I didn't faint! I felt every glorious shot of fiery lava blast into me and every blast was like 4th of July rockets exploding throughout my whole body!

I left deep scratches on Judah's shoulders before we all came down from our climaxes. I was left breathless and heaving for air even though I was the one who did the least amount of work.

"Again?" I asked with eyes still closed and body still trembling, "Can you two do that again?"

Judah chuckled while Brian answered, "Of course."

And then they started slowly fucking their dicks inside me again. I had them fuck me two more times before my wailing orgasms drew more than a little attention from the other party members inside the house. Soon after my sixth or seventh orgasm, Judah and Brian's third inside me, Jason Gilonno, Lance Dooly, David Otterman, and Gary Silva came out to the hot tub leading Crystal Thurman and Lina Ashton. Apparently, Sheena and Kristy were still in the house with Seth Fairway, or someone else. From that point on, I fucked all six men. Sometimes two or three together, other times separately. I never came as I did for Judah and Brian together though.

I also made out with the girls as well. It was always while we were getting fucked by the guys though. Then there was the oral sex. A couple of times I sucked Gary, Lance, and Jason off while getting fucked in the pussy from both sides by Judah and Brian, and once while getting fucked in my pussy and ass by David and Jason. It didn't happen very often, but I did manage to get all six guys to eat my pussy, and then the girls and I took turns eating each other's pussies more often. It turned out that Judah and Brian liked eating us girls out especially. They liked eating the cum out of our pussies.

My hot tubbing fun came to an end though when Gary pulled me out and took me back inside the house. He and I hooked up with Justine and Taylor. Taylor fucked me especially while Gary took the opportunity to fuck Justine, his wife's best friend. Then we hooked up with Sheena and Kristy with Seth. I made out with both girls while Seth and Taylor fucked me in the ass and pussy. Then we found Harold, Clarissa, and Deena. By this time it was Taylor and Seth with me and between Harold and them they fucked all of us several times before I was cornered by James Simon again. He took me back to his room where Sukie and Haylee were and he fucked all three of us together until we passed out from exhaustion. James fucking Sukie while she ate Haylee's pussy at 4 a.m. woke me up. Once he came inside Sukie, he fucked me next even though I was still groggy.

"You're mine now," He reiterated as he slapped my ass where he bit me, "Mine! So, when I'm in town I'll give you a call. I'll expect you both to come spend the week or weekend with me. Haylee, I understand if you don't want to, but you're always welcome. Okay?"

"Five hundred dollars a day," Sukie replied, "Each!"

"Five?" Haylee mumbled as she mulled over Sukie's statement, then her eyes grew very large in surprise as she blurted, "You're selling sex?!"

"They are," James purred greedily, "And you can too, Haylee. After what you've done tonight, you're only a slut. Do you wanna become a whore as well? You could make some real money doing what we already know you like doing?"

Haylee gasped, she had been eating Sukie's pussy and letting Sukie return the favor when she pulled away, jumped up, and stomped out of the room in a huff.

"Okay," James purred with a naughty smirk, "I guess not. Anyway, Sukie, I'll see what I can do. Though, I do wonder what your parents and friends will think when they find out that you two are prostitutes?"

I gasped.

Sukie's mouth fell open, but James just looked at us until Sukie relented and said, "Fine! Two hundred and fifty a day for both of us! But only for you!"

"I'm fine with that," He replied, "I'll be seeing you later, then."

We left after that if I was going to get home before Mom, and I did, but just barely with only ten minutes to spare. I gave Sukie a new black G-string panty. I pulled on a new purple micro g-string, and then we crawled into bed and crashed. Neither of us cared that we still smelled like sex and had buckets of cum from ten guys leaking from our vaginas, soaking our micro g-strings and sliming our inner thighs, and we were way too tired to care that we might be getting knocked up right that moment. Within seconds we were sound asleep.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers