All Comments on 'The Good Wife'

by Inaux

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very good word crafting. Welcome aboard as a promising new writer. The storyline here was ho-hum, husband not creative enough in bed so first time his wife gets a chance she lets another man have sex with her, which is even less creative, but she loves it because it is mindless, cruel, cave-manish stuff. Happily ever after. Grin. Do keep 'em coming.

mburs2016mburs2016over 2 years ago

Great story full of sexual tension well written and hoping for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope it made you smile during the divorce and custody hearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had to pick up her kids? From where? They were under the age of four. Where the hell where they?

And at 42, why wasn’t she working?

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Excellent I hope you have more to add

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start. We gonna read about their next rendezvous? Hope so.

roneroneover 2 years ago

hope there is more can't wait for joe to put his big meat in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so so sorry the stories are all get the same. Try something new. Or try using copy and paste for your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know how you managed to get 6 faggots to comment on this right out of the box but there are a lot of readers out here who simply hate cheating assholes and whores. Those are what your lead characters are. Those of us who have a sense of right and wrong like to see these types of despicable people punished and suffer. You. The author, have tried to glorify and justify their actions. OK, so Chis isn't being inventive sexually. What effort did she make to change that? Fucking other people seems to be her only contribution to change that. If this is your first time writing please put a cuck warning at the head of your actually well written work warning Those of us with aversions to bastards getting away with doing good people wrong.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Leaving aside when Sally became Jessica, the plot is not particularly original — develops rather quickly but has potential. As this story is apparently your first on Lit, hard to guess where you are taking us and the relationships you’ve created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well other than the wife next door getting a name change in the middle of the story, Sally to Jessica. Which did throw me off a bit to the "new" character. It was good story. I can hardly wait to see what Joe teaches Kelly for the month that Chris is away on business. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok.. now that you got this out of your system … I think u can go back to your sixth grade studies little girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wondering how cheating whore equals loving wives. It's not like there was remorse and realizing how much you love hubby. Nope it's just thinking and lusting after the neighbor. That's just whore, that's it. Good way to ruin a family and alienate kids, but all that is of no matter for selfish urges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Good Wife???? Hahaha now there's a joke. All it showed was extreme weakness and infidelity worth losing a family.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A spoiled pampered entitled wife thinks temptation and adultery are external forces. She had the values and attitude of a whore before Joe ever touched her, facilitated by her lack of commitment, ethics, maturity. Everything about her life and marriage was perfect except the marital fucking, and that she decides to augment using Joe. I'm not sure who the author thinks less of, the readers, or women.

I suspect its women. You really think a wife and mother of two children has tons of free time on her hands because she doesn't have a job? You dumb shit. I would love to see this writer try being that woman for a week and realize the time and WORK being a spouse and parent consumes, IF you apply yourself to the needs and challenges. You must think children raise themselves and a house and family manages itself. I'm embarrassed for you.

But don't let me or reality get in the way of your adulterous fantasy. There will be no discovery, there will be no pregnancy or venereal disease (I'm certain Joe is otherwise celibate!), there will be no penalty or consequences, just glorious perfect recreational fucking. Adultery is so easy to pull off, we're all fucking our neighbors, and all our spouses are too stupid, distant, and disconnected to catch us.

If you want to do this at least make it believable. This is nonsense. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quest you’ll write a part 2 .but this kind of story is so overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plain dumb. Stupid characters and boooring script. Amateur drawer by monochrome numbers try upgrading burger flipping. Jeeez dude

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Kick the cheating bitch out the door. Soonest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surely they get more adventurous? This story is hotter than a firecracker and has the potential to be a fireworks extravaganza, take it farther and give us a big show !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a miserable, disgusting whore, not to mention the asshole next door. Fuck, please don't write more about this skank.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

HUGE blocks of text - try breaking it up into smaller paragraphs.

Kelly's 42 and Sally's in her early 20s and they have kids the same age. So not only was Sally pregnant, Kelly was too... no mention of them being pregnant at the same time. I'm sure her being preggers in her early 40s would have been worthy of a mention.

Sorry but the huge paragraphs got me skimming and after that I stopped.

UnprotectableUnprotectableover 2 years ago

Don’t let the haters on here get you down. They come in and read these then get mad at the woman or the situation. It’s called “envy”.

Looking forward to part to where he smashes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Boy

Just what we need, another selfish tramp who really cares about her children and respects her marriage vows so deeply.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Tempis Fugit

The passages of time are awkwardly presented. Sweetie was happy for four years, but the main part of the story is 16 or more years later! The neighbors come into play somewhere after those first years, but less than 16 (It seems). And no flirting seems to have happened for years … until it did!

I hate to sound like WartNuts (miss him … kinda!) but this does not seem realistic.

unrated …too painful to discern when what happened.

or what when happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 start.. don't like these cheating cuck stuff.. revenge is the best medicine on cheating Wives like these

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nasty cheating whore , if sex is no good with husband ,divorce him and move in with joe ,nasty whore.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Ever notice that wives never cheat with guys with normal-sized wedding tackle? Since Monster Schlong only makes up about 5% of men, those guys either (a.) really get around, or (b.) there is almost zero infidelity in the world. Also, any woman married to a man with a normal-sized dick should count herself lucky that her husband will never stray.

.

This was a decent story, and the MC was especially believable. You're dialogue is especially well-written and flows well. Hell, MC acted very realistically until the Martian Slut Ray hit her. Man, that thing's deadly accurate.

.

4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just call the lawyers and get the divorces started. 1☆ wife without a backbone, morals, fidelity, love for her family or husband. She is self centered and is focused on her personal carnal desires. Joe on the other hand is worse than the cheating wife. He screwed over his family and hers by pursuing a married woman. He is one of the lowest forms of life on the planet. Chris should be given the opportunity to cut Joe down to size...literally, starting with Joe's man meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A "Good wife" where? I couldn’t find one in this story.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Can't trust

Your wife to not be a slut

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Not much of an ending. Good enough to be interesting. What happens next? More bad wife? Caught cheating?

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well done, if true we need to hear what happened since that time? Has it gone any further?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

So a rapist moves in next door and she becomes a slut? Funny how no one could find Joe the next morning or ever again. The next week Chris had to go buy a new spade. I guess he wasn't as drunk as he seemed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So if Chris a blow jobs from his hot secretary, that would be OK?

PS, why would Chris want to touch Kelly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want a remeasurement on that big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's get to part 2

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Well written so good marks. Good first story and I hope there are more parts.

To all the anon and other haters.....it's a fucking story. A good author makes a good story by, in part writing in flawed characters. That's what makes it interesting. We're not writing Disney here (although even they have unlikable protagonist). Quit telling this author what HIS (or her) characters need to do to suit your moral outcome. They after all are his characters and they may or may not behave the way you want them to. If you really can't handle reading about cheating sposes then please quit reading this category and go watch a Hallmark movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really dont know why most of you people that feel the need to run down these types of stories are doing on this site. This is a sex story site. This category is Loving Wives. Which does NOT mean the little wifey has been at home cooking, cleaning and raising the spawn of their knuckle dragging neanderthal husbands all day. The precursor to sites like this one is Penthouse forum. Did you ever read a revenge story in Penthouse. No you did not. But from some reason you expect them here. I have read way to many revenge stories on here. They are boring as fuck, no imagination, and talk about cut and paste they are all the same. Read the description of Loving Wives. It reads Married extra-marital fun: Swinging, sharing and more. Do you know what extra-marital means? It means someone is getting some on the side. I would prefer that when that happens a condom gets used, but that happens far to seldom on here. I dont read every story in this category. You can usually get a feel from the tag line and the first few paragraphs. If you dont like it hit the back button. To Inaux keep going with a chapter 2,3,4... I want to read those and really want you to continue pissing off the knuckle draggers. 5 stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
And then......

.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent theme. Definitely needs a second chapter.

0zed0zedover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Great first story!

Your characters are yours to control, but I hope Chris gets humiliated somewhere down the line....

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whatever would we poor readers do without the ever vigilant cheating, and cuck fans explaining to us exactly what the term Loving Wives means for them. Them they bitch about “haters”, who in their eyes are any readers who don’t share their love for this type garbage. If you really want “cut and paste”, read stories by 565, Funhusband, or imstillfun, among others. They tell the exact same story, with name changes, time after time. In fact, all cuck stories use the same template, differing only by their use, or not, of the worn out “Jamal “character to show how daring and edgy they are with their porn writing. If you want to get rid of me, then have Lit give you a cuckold section. You don’t find me commenting in gay male, fetish, ir, or incest, and you won’t find me in unloving cuckolds either. I’m LW, with an occasional Romance, only, and plan to be here a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever happened to Sally? Did she change her name to Jessica? Confusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a fiction site. Yes, the she issue of the wife was unrealistic as we're the children's ages. So what? Other than that it was a good story with a reasonable plot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife did that i would behead her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mt husband Frank and I had two other couples over for the evening. Cooking out visiting and drinking. Joe and Nancy one couples Bill and Fran the other couple. Frank had a crush on Fran in high-school but I won. Don't get me wrong I was very happy and satisfied with my life and family. Now Joe had been on the college football team they were good. One year they made it to one of the bowl games. Now Joe like to flirt with the women. Around me he started being more serious and was doing it behind our spouse's backs. I was not responding trying to get him to back off and then I had to tell him. But he was slick and was breaking down my defenses. Back to the get together. Bill and Fran had left Nancy was called into work she's a nurse. Frank was passed out from a lot of overtime and some alcohol not much but he deserved a good night's sleep he was in a lounge chair on the deck. Joe and I were just talking about this and that sitting on the deck. I excused myself to get a glass of tea and asked if he wanted another beer or drink. I'm fine thanks he said I should get going shortly better not drink anymore. I went in saying I would be back. I was in the kitchen and I really thought it was Frank that hugged me and I responded and I called him a sleepy head and I was shocked when I seen it was Joe and he already had his hand in my panties. I had a week no you should not be doing this I thought you were Frank. Just about then Frank grabbed Joe and pulled him away from me and shoved him into the island telling him to get out. He left. I said Frank I'm sorry I thought it was you. Luckily he said he heard what was said. Things seemed fine between Frank and I. Joe actually called in and apologized to both of u begging us not to tell Nancy. We had a lengthy conversation and we decided to let it slide this time and I let him know that I recorded this conversation and would use it against him if he ever tried anything again. Things went back to normal.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Now the Burn the Bitch crowd makes some good points about hating the fallen woman, but they generally fail to address the problem of punishment. The commentator who suggests beheading makes an interesting recommendation. However, beheading is problematical and I suggest either the electric chair or the firing squad. Actually the firing squad has problems, too, because some wimpy riflemen will miss intentionally. The electric chair is the best option. Did you know that execution by the chair results in the criminal being cooked from the inside out? And the reason they put the bowl-shaped thing on the woman's head is because electricity makes the hair stand straight out and sometimes it catches on fire. Yes, I think we can all agree that the electric chair provides the best means of punishment for a straying wife. Yes?

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Beheading is actually quite difficult for the inexperienced. Better practice on your neighbor, before taking care of your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank god u got ur brains back after two stories…hopefully now that u don’t submit any

More trash…u can pay attention to your family?

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 1 year ago

This needs a BTB ending.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid and ugly. That just rape, no matter how you spin it. You need mental help. And help for such a twisted heart.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bad

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Great, human, realistic treatment of Femdom agitprop.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight694 months ago

Not a bad story. Would have been better without the name switch and more reasonable age for the mc's children. The idea of a handsome 29 to young 30's man desiring his 42 yo sexy neighbor is a classic situation. For her to accept his advances can make for an excellent story. In this story the details failed and the sex was blase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous