The Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off." He said once I was on my knees.

I knew what he wanted and I knew what I was going to do but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I can't. My husband.. my kids. Jessica. Chris.. Noo.." I thought to myself.

Joe didn't let me think on it too much though. He soon yanked my head into his hard cock, there was only a thin material of cloth separating us now. He held me there and rubbed my face on it. I felt it brush up against my cheeks, lips, and nose; I had my open and was letting moans slip out. I couldn't lie to myself, it felt amazing. Being controlled and forced to do something against my will was doing things to me.

"Take. Them. OFF." Joe said in a more stern tone than he had been using.

My hands moved on their own, they undid his belt and then his pants, they zipped him down and tugged at his waist. It was as if I was on autopilot, they did everything on their own and I was helpless to stop them; not that I wanted to stop them. I pulled them down to his knees and before I could pull his briefs down, he started with it again. His hand yanked me to his cock, and he rubbed my face on it as he had done before. My mouth had opened wider by this point and my moans had become more frequent and louder.

"Take 'em off."

It's all I needed to hear, my thumbs quickly hooked onto his briefs and pulled them down. His cock sprang up and pointed directly at me as if it was choosing me to be the one to pleasure it. Joe didn't have to yank me in like he had been doing, seeing how much thicker and longer than my husband was, was all it took.

"Oh. Kell. Fuck." Joe moaned out as I took him into my mouth.

He was much wider than my husband, I could actually feel his cock on my teeth; I had to open up as wide as I could to not hurt him, something I was not used to doing. I eagerly sucked his cock and twirled my tongue around his head. His moans of approval kept me going and made me want to do more for him. I could deep throat my husband relatively easily, and his cock is 6" but was having trouble with Joe. Not only did I have to open wider which was putting a strain on my jaw, but he was also longer than my husband's cock. I took him in as deep as I could and once I passed what I was used to I started gagging uncontrollably. When I would take breaks to catch my breath, I would look up at Joe and he had his head tilted back with his mouth slightly open and was lightly moaning. I had drool running down my chin and throat but that's exactly how I liked it. There's something about giving a nice wet and sloppy blowjob that makes me feel like such a submissive slut. I missed having a cock that made me gag and slobber uncontrollably.

Joe's hand once again reached for my head and tangled itself in my hair. I thought he would guide my head and force fuck my mouth, but he remained still and quiet, I only heard his moans and the sound of his cock slapping against my throat when I needed breaks. When I needed some air I started pulling out like I had been doing but that's when finally I felt his hand do something. He didn't let me pull it out and catch my breath. He held me there and began tugging my head into his cock. It was painfully bliss. My hands reached up and pressed up against his thighs to try and give me the leverage I needed to pull away, but it was no use. His fingers tightened around my hair and he held me there while he fucked himself with my head. My body contorted trying to break free and breathe but it was no use, I didn't stop trying though.

Eventually, he let me breathe and I coughed up spit, and gasped for air while he held me close to his thigh. When I finally did, I didn't even pause to think about it, I went right back to it. Feeling my jaw ache as I forced it open was almost as good as feeling his slippery head slide past my tongue and into my throat. I moaned into his cock while I sucked it and slid my tongue around his head while I pulled out, I massaged the underside of his cock with my tongue as he was in my throat and I jerked him off when I was catching my breath. I thought he would never cum but when he did he held me in place like he had when he caused me to almost faint and gasp for air. I was disappointed I couldn't taste him, he came in my throat, but I squeezed out what I could after he settled down.

"That was amazing. Jess hates them." He said to me as he helped me up.

"Hmm." I awkwardly said as I smiled at him.

What could I say? Thank you for letting me suck your cock while your wife slept on the couch and my husband in the next room. No.

Joe ended up waking Jessica and they both headed to their place. I tried to get Chris to wake up and fuck me but he couldn't, so I went up to my room and used one of my toys to play with. I thought about Joe again, like most times; only now I had such a better memory to think about.

12