The Good Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make it tighter," she suggested.

"Are you sure?"

We were learning as we went and I wanted this to work. My cock was swollen and slapping my thighs as I moved around the bed, around my wife. How long since that had happened?

"It's up to you," Kara answered, "but I don't want to be able to get loose."

"You really want to be helpless, huh?" I smiled as she nodded enthusiastically.

"And blindfolded," she reminded me. "I really want you to do that. Okay?"

"Okay."

I made the knots tighter, making sure that her circulation would be okay, and pulled her arms taut across the width of our king-sized bed. I did the same with her legs, but needed to use a couple ties knotted together as they had to reach the bed frame. We definitely needed a more BDSM friendly bed!

For a blindfold, I decided to use one of my old t-shirts, a black Metallica shirt that was so worn out that it was practically a rag. I managed to rip it into a usable length of cotton that would serve well enough. I imagine Kara could see some shadows through it, but I dimmed the lights knowing that would make it more effective. She was trembling as I doubled the fabric over itself and pulled it over her eyes. She didn't say a word, but held stock still as I tied the blindfold in place.

My wife was spread eagle and helpless. She wouldn't be able to get loose without help. There was nothing within reach. She couldn't roll over or wave her arms to attract attention through the windows. She would only be able to shout for help, if it ever came to that, and although she hadn't mentioned it - I decided to gag her as well. The idea of seeing her completely at my mercy made my chest swell and my balls jump in their heavy sack. This really was turning me on like nothing else.

It reminded me of the first time we'd made love, and more recently, when I'd first rimmed her sexy ass. And of course, the night I'd taken control and forced myself upon her. Each of those had been amazing, one of a kind experiences, and now I was having another...and so was Kara. She had goosebumps on her pink body, tiny beads of sweat had broken out along her spine. She was hot and shivering. Her bald pussy was completely exposed and vulnerable, glistening with arousal and I could see the tiny hunching of her hips as she tried to find some relief against her clit.

"None of that," I said, spanking her butt with a resounding slap of my hand.

"Oh!" she gasped, snorting and lifting her head off the mattress.

"I'll tell you when you can cum," I told her, trying to sound as confident as I'd felt a few minutes ago, but in truth there was a tiny part of me that worried she might say no. She might suddenly refuse this game, I thought, just like I had refused hers.

"I'm sorry," she breathed. "Master."

"Master?" I chuckled. "Alright. Open your mouth, Kara. Wider."

She did exactly as I demanded and her body jerked with surprise as I pulled one of my neckties between her teeth. It wasn't quite enough to gag her completely, and was probably more symbolic than effective, but I very much enjoyed the muffled sounds Kara made when she tried to speak to me. I didn't know if she was telling me she liked it, or if my wife was complaining that I'd gone too far. I only knew that I wouldn't remove it, not yet, and if there was hell to pay, I'd foot the bill later.

I spanked her again, and many times, but slowly. I tried to surprise her by moving around the bed. By striking her gorgeous bottom when she least expected it, but of course, after a few minutes of that she was always expecting it. She would turn her head, trying to follow my footsteps padding across the carpet. I really had no idea what I should be doing, but it was enough just to have this control. We were experimenting and learning, and if we liked this enough we would research other, better techniques. My wife would see to that, she was all about researching new things.

After some time, some several dozens of spankings, I sat on the bed and began playing with her asshole. I spoke to her now, since I wasn't trying to hide and surprise her. Kara knew exactly where I was as I spread her buttocks with my thumbs to expose her brown rosebud. I gathered a mouthful of saliva and let it spill onto her anus. I used my spit to lubricate my middle finger, working it in and out of her hot, clasping rectum.

"Do you like that, Kara?" I asked. "You said I could play down here, remember? My new playground, you promised."

"Mmm-hmmph..." She nodded and lifted her ass to meet my thrusting digit.

"I'm going to fuck your ass tonight," I promised. "My cock is so hard right now. Your ass is so tight. Your boyfriend Eric didn't get to play in here, did he?"

"Nmmph!" Kara shook her head and rolled her hips, grinding her asshole around a second finger.

"You were a little slut back then, weren't you?"

"Uh-uhhhmph!" She shook her head again, but I ignored her denial.

"All those boys who fucked you..." I sighed. "Do you even know how many cocks you've had?"

I inserted a third finger, and leaned close enough to spit on them as I gently worked to prepare her virgin hole for my swollen prick. Kara had been pulling hard at her bindings, I could see her biceps grown taut with the effort, her ligaments and sinew tight beneath her flushed skin. Her legs too were jerking as if trying to get loose, but I knew that wasn't her intent. Her pussy was right there and I could feel the violent contractions as her vaginal walls struggled with the need to climax. If I just touched her clit, or slipped a finger inside, twisting it to find that magic g-spot, she would explode. I had her on the edge and I was getting close myself.

I'd been avoiding my cock for the last ten minutes. I couldn't touch it, let alone stroke it, because I was getting too excited. I didn't want to ruin it and I'd been trying so hard to be calm, to move slowly, and tease both of us. But I'd had my wife tied down for a good thirty minutes already, and we couldn't keep this up indefinitely.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked, leaning close to her ear and whispering. "I know you want to cum, but I'm going to fuck your ass, not your pussy. Can you cum that way? Can you cum with my cock in your ass, Kara?"

She moaned loudly and nodded her head. She wanted this every bit as much as me. I was glad and felt vindicated, because I could never quite silence my doubts. I didn't have that much faith yet. I'd fallen into a deep hole, and only slowly could I climb out. Taking Kara's anal virginity, the only part of her body that she hadn't gifted to someone else, was a large step forward. I only had to straddle her hips and bring the smooth head of my dark penis to her cute little sphincter...and push, of course.

My wife jerked once more as she felt my cock pressing against her tiny hole. I wasn't huge, but even my average manhood was going to hurt a little bit. There was nothing to be done about that except to kiss her wet cheek and tell her, "Just bite down hard on that tie, baby. I'm not going to stop until we both cum."

"Uh-hmmph..." She nodded and I began pushing.

She refused me at first and I pulled back, knowing she would relax, and that's when I thrust forward, quickly. I jammed the head past the soft, tight mouth of her anus and immediately felt her muscles clamp down hard as she tried to push me back out. I held my ground, kissing Kara's neck and getting a grip on her shoulders as I lay fully on her back. I pushed again, another inch deeper, and paused. I concentrated on my breathing and teased her, needing to focus on something other then the buttery warmth of her cherry rectum clasped around my cock.

"Breathe with me, baby." I groaned, pushing inward with a sharp breath, and then holding it for a few seconds before exhaling slowly.

We did that over and over and it seemed to be working. I was holding my climax and so was Kara. She would stiffen beneath me with every thrust, drawing a deep breath of air, and exhaling in time with me a few seconds later.

"You're not a virgin anymore," I told her, breathless and smiling as I'd just worked the last inch of my erection inside my wife's ass. "Now let's see if I can make you cum this way."

I started fucking her then, working my cock back and forth with short strokes. I didn't want to pull back too far. I didn't want to accidentally pull free of her amazingly tight, buttery soft asshole. She'd been a little dry, I admit, and no doubt Kara had felt a great deal of discomfort in the beginning, but no longer. My cock was spilling precum like crazy. I could feel her rectum growing slick with my natural lube and I began to pound her harder and faster.

My wife would grunt beneath me, loudly as I thrust my cock fully inside. I drove the air out of her lungs and we were literally bouncing on the bed. I couldn't remember ever fucking her pussy this hard. I was filled with lust. My balls were tight, slapping wetly against her pussy, and my gut strained with the effort of withholding my climax. I was going to cum any second, but like always I wanted to wait, I wanted it to be the biggest, the best orgasm of my life.

Kara's grunts had turned to loud, muffled sobs. I tugged the damp blindfold away and could see her eyes were tightly shut and leaking tears. Her face had become red and saliva had soaked into and beyond her makeshift gag, her chin, cheeks and neck glistened. She was cumming suddenly, finding her release a split second before me. I could feel her cunt spasm through the thin tissue that separated her pussy from my cock as I held it deep in her ass. I felt a strange sensation from puberty that I'd almost forgotten. The odd pain of my first teenage orgasms, when it seemed I had too much cum and too little plumbing to expel it.

Oh Jesus, how amazing! And I could do nothing but hold my wife and kiss her face. She looked exhausted, completely worn out. I managed to work her gag loose and she immediately smiled, weakly. I kissed her mouth and teased her tongue with mine, but we were both tired. My cock was softening, her rectum reasserting itself and pushing me out with a trickle of dirty semen. Most of my generous load remained deep inside and I rather liked that idea. I'd done something that no other man had ever done, and according to my wife, more than a few had tried.

"Your ass belongs to me now," I told her, and Kara nodded.

"Yeah," she sighed. "My ass belongs to you now."

Her lips curled into a sleepy, sexy smile that made my heart ache and my cock twitch. I was going to get hard again, and very quickly, and I knew I was going to make love to my wife all night long. I just needed to wash myself first and then...No, I had a better idea.

When I began untying her wrists, Kara opened her eyes and watched me.

"There's one more thing I want to do before I let you go," I told her, freeing her ankles. "I want to give you a bath, baby."

"Mmmm..." she sighed softly, and nodded her head.

"And after that, I want to make love to you," I continued, rising from the bed to let her see my very erect penis. "I don't know if I'm cured, but this is definitely a good sign. Right?"

"Definitely," Kara said, closing her arms around my neck as I picked her up. She kissed me softly and giggled as I carried my beautiful wife into the bathroom.

Things were going to be alright, although I still wasn't sure about that hypnotherapy thing. It sounded a little iffy to me. But I would leave that up to Kara, I might be in charge in the bedroom, but everywhere else...Well, she had the pussy, didn't she?


12