All Comments on 'The Good Wife Ch. 03'

by mletrout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good first series

Well-paced and very readable. Language, grammar, and punctuation were all good. Naughtiness was off the scale. Please keep submitting . . .I mean, uh . . . please keep writing and submitting stories.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years agoAuthor
A Public Service Announcement

This concludes the erotic tale of Mr. and Mrs. Orchard and I hope you enjoyed it. The story could have continued, of course, but I think what we have here is enough. I wanted to create a happy marriage, introduce a problem, and see how they were able to deal with it by themselves. I didn’t want a lot of external influence, but basically wanted to see them solve their problems in bed. Some people say the kitchen is the heart of their home, for John and Kara it’s their bedroom.

Anyway, if you enjoyed the story, I’m very happy, and if you didn’t, I’m still grateful that you gave it a chance. I really appreciate it. Thank you and be well. SSC.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

Well done! I typically enjoy a lot of drama, especially if it comes from outside the marriage. Still, this was so well written I couldn't resist. 5*

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

It seemed like a well written story, but lacked a lot of 'ooomph'. Iguess it was due to the fact that you tried to make it a story that would fit in this category of 'loving wives', that should be in a section ( ? ) apart. Maybe future stories will be better. Keep up the effort, you do a very decent job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

All around well done. A very rarely addressed topic, balanced presentation, well developed and attractive characters, low key and empathetic style, and an interesting(!) introduction to BDSM even for one (such as I) that does not fancy it. A good beat and easy to dance to...I gave it a 95.

LWLurker LSMFT

Hppyfun1Hppyfun1over 3 years ago
Great Writing !!!!

That is an awesome and very real story that probably happens to a lot of couples. I can vouch for myself, I feel a lot like John in the story feels. So real, so funny, so hot, very sexy, and very loving couple. It made me laugh a lot, cause it's real life !!!! :) Fantastic writing, description and details...

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

A very talented writer.

I hope he will write many more chapters

LitlboyblueLitlboyblueover 1 year ago

I liked the fact that they didn't go to cuckold, lesbian, or other infidelity in the marriage. That was a great start for a long series in romance.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series - great author. Wishing for more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous