The Gooners' Club, Ch. 01

Story Info
A 22 year old porn addict finds perfection in a local club.
2.5k words
4.07
4.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark loved porn. He had started later in life, as he had a strict upbringing. He remembered when he was 18, when free HBO weekends came on at his parents' house. He had it down to a science: ditch any friends he had that weekend, encourage his parents to drink so they'd go to bed early, and wait until twelve in the morning. That time was pure magic, waiting with bated breath in his room, turning the volume as low as possible to not wake his parents, pull out his cock, and jerk off.

He would only last a few minutes, but remained watching the bouncing tits and gorgeous women of programs like Hotel Erotica: Cabo and The Witches of Breastwick. He'd rub out four or five loads before 3am, then go to bed. He would be exhausted, but happy and content.

He'd watch porn daily as time went on and he progressed into adulthood. The advent of smartphones only helped his hobby. Now at 22 years old, he had progressed to jerking off two to three times a day. He never saw it as a problem, because if felt so good.

He had never been in a relationship, or even held hands or kissed a girl for that matter. It bothered Mark until he came across a term online in a chatroom. 'Pornosexual.'

Fast forward a few weeks later, and he went down a rabbit hole of more and more porn. But doing it alone was lonely. So he had went out on a limb to meet a guy who was hosting a gooning party. The idea enthralled Mark, as he had recently found out about the term and the secret lifestyle. He was still young, though, and could only goon for about thirty minutes before blowing his load. Reggie, who he spoke with on a chatroom, promised to change that.

Mark drove to the designated address. It was in a nice neighborhood with large houses. The sun was going down, casting a red tint to the sky. He identified the house because of the number of cars in the driveway. Mark parked his car and stepped out into the summer air.

A couple were walking past on the sidewalk, and smiled at Mark as he passed. He nervously swallowed and trudged up the lawn and onto the front steps. He checked the address again on his phone, matching it with the numbers on the house. Then he rang the doorbell.

The door opened, and a man--perhaps in his forties--answered. Mark identified as bi-curious, so he could appreciate the handsome face. He was on the bulkier side with salt-and-pepper hair. "Are you Mark?"
 "Hey, yeah."

"Hey, man. Reggie. Welcome." He shook Mark's hand with a firm grip. Reggie waved at the couple walking by. "Nice evening," he called.

"Sure is," said the woman.

Mark and Reggie watched them continue on. Reggie nudged Mark with his elbow. Lowly, he added, "Great evening for fucking gooning, huh?"

Mark, taken aback by the comment, spluttered, "What--oh, oh yeah..."

"Guarantee we'll have a better night than them. Come on in, let's get you loosened up," Reggie said genially. He stepped aside.

Reggie took him to the kitchen, a room of black cabinets and white marble. Four other men were there. Reggie cleared his voice and patted Mark on the shoulder. "Ahem! Gooners, we have another jerk bud in our midst. This is Brother Mark."

The men collectively raised their drinks and said words of hello. Reggie went through them by name.

"This is Brother Adam." Adam was a man similar to Reggie, being in his forties, but with blonde hair and more muscular.

"That's Brother Nathan." Nathan was not as old as Reggie or Adam, and was slim and tall.

"Over there is Brother Ted. The one with the scotch." Ted was a thick, grisly looking man with thick gray mustache and bald head.

"And here's our former newest member, Brother Chester." Chester was young, appearing very close in age to Mark. He was also on the skinnier side, with auburn hair and an anxious look on his face.

"Well, Brother Mark, what do you think of us?"

"Umm, well... it's nice to meet you," he said nervously.

Ted blew on his mustache. "No need to be antsy, brother. We're all gooners here."

"Deplorable goon-tards," Reggie chuckled. "No holds barred. You're entirely free to be yourself. That's why we made this club."

Reggie steered Mark forward to the bar. It was then that Mark noticed the small television playing in the corner of the kitchen. A woman in her bikini was jumping up and down. She was soon replaced with another, and then another. Reggie patted Mark on the shoulder.

"You like? A little appetizer for us. I know when we chatted you said you liked big tits, so we pulled out all the stops for you tonight."

"You--I, of course I like... wait, what?"

"Not what you had in mind when invited to a gooner's house?" Ted asked with a smile.

Nathan chuckled. "He probably thought we'd be holed up in a tight bedroom with a couple of monitors."

"Not so, Brother Mark," Reggie said. "You like wine?"

"No, not really." Mark glanced again at another huge-titted woman bouncing in her bikini. He looked back at Reggie.

"Oh, don't worry, brother. Go ahead and stare. We get it." He smile broadly. "No judgement here. Only--there are a few rules for maximum enjoyment."

"Which... what are they?"

"When around the house, keep your clothes on and hands off your dick. We only touch ourselves and descend into full goon-tard mode in the cave."

"Can I see the cave?" Mark asked immediately.

Chester piped up, putting his beer down. "Yeah, let's just go to the cave." Mark noticed the boner rising from Chester's sweatpants.

"Just hold your horses," Reggie laughed. The other men chuckled. "This isn't a wham-bam type deal. You're not going to blow your load in two seconds and then just bounce. No, this is more special. The goal of this club, the goal of this fellowship," Reggie patted both Ted and Adam on the backs, "is to have the best fucking feeling in the goddamn world. And to make it last."

Adam sipped his red wine. "This is an experience, and not many men get the opportunity for something like this."

Ted added, "We bring the best things to evenings like this. Feel free to indulge. If you don't want to look at us and just stare at big bouncing titties all evening, feel free."

"But they won't let you in the cave yet," Chester said glumly.

"Easy there, Brother Chester," Reggie said. "Yes, there is anticipation. There has to be a prelude. Here, do you like scotch?"

"I... whiskey, if you have it."

Brother Ted went to the collection of bottles on the counter and brought up a bottle. "This is Blanton's. Ever had it?"

Mark shook his head.

"Extremely hard to find in some parts of the country.'' Ted poured Mark a glass. "You're young and itching to have your fun, but just slow down and enjoy this. We have all night."

Mark tried the whiskey. It tasted of hints of warm vanilla and butterscotch. "It's delicious."

Reggie nodded. "Just take your time. Savor the taste. Like you're savoring the edge."

"While we're on the subject," Adam said, "when did you cum last?"

"Two days ago."

"Decent. You'll enjoy tonight." Reggie waved his arm. "Take a tour of the house. Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes."

"Dinner?"

"We dine before we descend into the cave. I should have asked you--any dietary restrictions?"

"Um, no."

Ted asked, "You like steak?"

"Of course I do."

"Fantastic. We'll have meat and then beat our meat. Reggie and I are grilling filets out back. For sides, we have asparagus, wild mushrooms, and creamed potatoes."

"That's... wow, thanks for all that."

"No worries," Reggie smiled. "This will be a night you remember, brother. After this, you'll never feel lonely again. We have perfection--no, heaven--right here under our roof."

"I can give him a tour," Chester said, sliding from his barstool. "C'mon."

Chester led Mark from the kitchen to the living room. It was a large area. The TV over the fireplace had a teasing video of big-titted and big-assed women sauntering around a pool in their bikinis. Low jazz music played throughout the house.

Chester caught Mark watching the TV, to which Mark looked away. "You don't have to be ashamed. Not here. You wanna watch for a few, then we can check out the rest of the house?"

They sat on the extremely plush leather couch, sipping their drinks. Mark could feel his cock rising from beneath his pants in excitement, but he respected the rules laid out for him. He slowly was becoming more comfortable.

"Hey, you're how old?"

"Twenty-five," Chester replied, not looking away from Autumn Falls parade around in her bikini. "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-two. What... the hell is this club? Reggie said you're new?"

"I first came a couple of weeks ago," Chester said. He smiled, never looking from the TV. "It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

"What was?"

"This experience, as they call it. It's like a philosophy or something. They'll explain it to you more."

They watched a bit more. The lady's boobs jiggled wonderfully as she moved. "I thought this was just going to be watching porn."

"This is another level, man," Chester said. "This is gooning at its best. I was on the dating apps for years, striking out with women. All of them led me on or were rude as fuck to me, or used me for money. This here, this camaraderie... it's rare and it's perfect. It makes you self-reliant. I don't have any desire for a girlfriend any more. I can get what I need here."

They watched more. Autumn Falls faded out and Gabbie Carter replaced her. She squeezed her huge tits beneath a bikini before descending into a bright blue pool. Mark sighed and rearranged his pants. Chester noticed, smiling as he sipped his beer.

"C'mon, I'll show you the rest of the house."

"I've never seen this video before. Can we wait?"

"No need. C'mon." Chester rose, his erection poking out from his sweatpants. He didn't seem abashed at all about it. Mark sighed again, slightly accosted, but followed Chester.

Mark moved from the living room to the dining room, and in a seamless transition, a projector displayed the same video against the back wall. Mark could not help but laugh.

"Every room," Chester said, watching Gabbie wink and squeeze her soaking wet tits from under her bikini. "True gooner status. So you never have to go without."

They roamed through the house, and indeed, anywhere they turned was a screen ready with the most gorgeous big-titted women flouncing around in bikinis. Mark's dick was leaking already. The porn was mild, it was teasing, it was tame compared to what Mark normally watched. He usually sped through these parts of the porn, focusing on the plowing and gagging. But here and now, he felt a wonderful buzzing in his dick.

"Dinner's ready!" Reggie called. Mark and Chester, who had been absorbed in watching Lena Paul bounce in her top, moved to the dining room.

The other men were seated already, and all with a clear view of the projector's screen around the same side of the table. Reggie pointed to the two center chairs. "You two take the best seats in the house."

Mark sat next to Ted, who was staring at Lena Paul on the screen. He nodded to Mark. "You like the bitches you've seen so far? Reggie selected them all for you."

"Oh, yeah. I--woah."

Mark noticed Ted's jeans, which were tented and damp. Ted chuckled; taking a thick finger and pressing it to the zenith of the mound. Precum, and a lot of it, clung to his finger.

"Holy shit, dude. I--sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's alright, Brother Mark, calm down. You're forgetting I'm a fully fledged goontard. As are you. Right?"

Mark had never spoken anything like that out loud, let alone in front of other people. "I--I like porn, yeah."

"Reggie."

"I think it's time you gave us your confession," Reggie said from the end of the table. "This isn't the outside world, Brother Mark. It's a safe space for gooners, porn addicts, tit-obsessed, fuck-salivating, ass-loving losers like us."

"But you don't look like losers. Hell, this house is huge. All of you look in good shape, have confidence..."

"It's just a by-product of accepting who we are. Ted has a good story about his journey."

Ted nodded. "I used to be married," he said with a smile. "Two years, no porn allowed. I didn't want to fuck my wife. All I could think about was the porn on my phone or on the computer. Went to therapy, both alone and with her, and nothing took. But then I thought, I feel fucking alive when I'm hours deep in porn, you know? I have this buzzing that starts in the head of my cock and goes straight through my body. Gives me this great energy. And all she did was take me from that."

Ted took a sip of whiskey. "So I divorced. She found another guy, happy as a clam now. And I... well, I took a different route. A route of pure, shameful, disgusting pleasure. I don't like women, never have. But I have that carnal drive to see some bouncing tits. I want to see some asses shake. I want pussies glistening in front of me. Does that make me a freak? Fuck no. I'm a man. A man who knows exactly what he wants. And the technology and good fortune to get more of a dopamine high than any single woman can provide."
 Ted took another sip. He stared at the screen as he continued. Most of the other mens' eyes were glued to Lena Paul as well, who was now pouring oil over herself--still scantily clad. "I'm a disgusting goontard, all I think about is porn and how to get more of it. I ride the edge for days, sometimes weeks. And I'm ashamed out there, but with these brothers... no shame." He raised his glass. "Welcome Brother Mark! Now stand up and make your confessional."

The other men raised their glasses. Mark nervously rose, almost resisting. He tried to hide his boner sticking from his pants. Ted swatted his hand away.

"Be proud, brother. You like her tits?"

"I do."

"Tell us how much."

"I... I love them."

"And?"

"And... and--"

"Fat porn tits, right?"

"Oh yeah,"

Chester cleared this throat. "I fucking love watching whores get gaped. I'm a disgusting porn piggy."

Mark's dick twitched. Throwing caution to the wind, he said, "I love porn. I never want to stop. I--I want to goon for hours and ride the edge."

"Hear, hear," said Reggie. They all took a drink. The night was just beginning. The goon cave was calling to them all. Hours of pleasure and depravity awaited.