The Graceless Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back and forth between your imposing rods and plead, "Please don't get anything on my face -- I have to go back to work after this!"

Your friend nods and steps forward, and I open my mouth wide. Seconds later, a hot white stream erupts and shoots inside, leaving only a dribble on my lips that I eagerly retrieve with my tongue. I smile at him appreciatively and turn to you.

You wink at me just before you orgasm, sending several long jets of cum across my face, from forehead to neck. I gasp and blink quickly to keep it out of my eyes. You touch the tip of your penis to my lips and squeeze it so that just a few remaining droplets enter my mouth. The rest of your cum slides unceremoniously down my cheeks and chin.

Furious, I growl, "You motherfu--" but I am cut off as you swoop down, grab my face, and kiss me on the mouth. Using my tongue, I force some of your friend's semen into your mouth as punishment, but you don't seem to notice; my fury quickly fades as I get swept up in your passion. You pull away after a minute and I smirk when I see that some of your own cum has transferred to your face.

My smile vanishes when I realize the potential implications. I grit my teeth and ask, " I suppose you're going to make me clean that off you too."

You laugh and shake your head. "Nah," you say, "This one is my fault." You pick up my dress from the floor and wipe your face with it before handing it back to me.

Dumbfounded, I examine the white marks on the dark fabric. As you and your friend get dressed and head out the door, leaving me still kneeling naked on the ground, I call after you, "You better give me a fat tip!"

You poke your head back around the corner and coo, "Any time you want it." I cover my eyes, belatedly realizing I set myself up for that one.

You crouch back beside me for a moment and hand me my discarded napkin. "You know, you were wrong earlier."

I peer through my fingers at you. "What do you mean?"

You caress my hair, running your hand down my shoulder and breast, smiling as my nipple hardens again at your touch. You respond, "I think you're very good at your job."

For the third time tonight, I want to tell you to fuck off, and you know what? This time I do.

12