All Comments on 'The Grade-Whore Ch. 02'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GUESS IM A SAP......

but this sweet story brought tears to my old eyes....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Simply Wonderful

This story was engrossing and heartfelt, one of Literotica's best. Congratulations, Leo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
exquisitely written

Written with such passion so as to be plausible - perhaps with a touch of a prior experiance shaping it. I look forward to future efforts of this quality from you and hopefully others who you have now inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tremendous

A fantastic story of love. Truly among the best I've read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

After awhile it kind of dragged onnnn, the writing was great but the story just went on a little too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love it

Excelent, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A truly bittersweet story...

Loved it. He loved her enough not only to let her go, but to push her toward what was truly best for her. As bad as it felt from his point of view, I can see Jan needing to keep their affair alive, but wanting all of the future they couldn't have. Thank you for making him strong enough for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A+

Loved your story, very well done and I enjoyed every word. Please let us read more of your true stories!

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Excellent story

The story was beautiful. The sex is secondary to their love although it expresses their love. The ending is almost the only way it could end. It IS bitter and poignant. Being about that age, I think the ending hurt me almost as much as it did the Prof. Loved this story. Will look forward to more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best I've read in a long, long time

gdavisgdavisalmost 20 years ago
A little too much

Well written series of stories, especially the set up. Maybe I'm just a little too skeptical, but the story does become pretty silly especially at the end where her new husband thanks him. I would have enjoyed it more without the based on real experience disclaimer, I'm fine with fantasies, as long as the writer doesn't try to pass them off as real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago

never commented before good very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Truth be told

....you should have married her. If you loved her so much, and thought your time was going to be short, should've made the most of it. You did what you thought was best, but I think you both could've been happy. I'm starting out again after being a widow for 3 yrs - and I just turned 40. Second chances are pretty great, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One great, great story

Thank you for this great, great story. For once, there is nothing dirty about reading a story, but just a sharing of a wonderful and really touching love.

I wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
u did good

as many reasons for them to have gotten married exist as for them not too - either way - you made it special between them

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 19 years ago
The best...

...story I've seen, anywhere, hands down. Completely believable, honest, erotic, sensual, incredibly intense. You have touched on thoughts and feelings that cannot have been contrived. One cannot write this well without having experienced at least some of it...

Thank you for sharing your story. You have my utmost respect and admiration as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

I can only say one thin: FANTASTIC! This was the most truly erotic story I think I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

both ch1 and ch2 were the most intense, belivable and erotic stories i have read on here! you are an amazing author and i look forward to reading more of your amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Truely Beautiful Story

Thank you so much -- words are inadequate to express my appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply beautiful

Nothing else to say - it was simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

I absolutely loved it, although I can be a little critical even of the best erotic fiction. The new husband thanking the guy at the end was unrealistic and sort of took away from the emotion at the wedding. Otherwise, this is the best erotic account slash love story I have ever read. Sweet, uninhibitied, believable, and eventful writing. How refreshing it is to read a "page-turning" sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
heart felt

This story is so real. When I read it, it felt so real and emotional. Good story, but you should have stayed with her even though it was wrong. You will never have that chance for someone so perfect again

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Perfect Romance

The title covers it alll. Well done

ADLTOONADLTOONover 19 years ago
CLOSE TO POETIC

This was really a great story. The love they shared was almost realistic. Their affair was like two teenagers trying to figure out how to enjoy their bodies. This was as tragic as Romeo & Juliet and every bit as beautiful.

Critic time! Bill should of not known about their love. Didn't care much for the part where the groom shakes Doc's hand, this should of been their SECRET love affair. This scene makes the story a little less believable. I mean, how many guys go around thanking their bride's Ex for making her a whore in bed? But then again this happens at these erotic sites all the time. This story could of been a little more than just an erotic fantasy.

Now it's time tell us how "Doc" finds his happiness. He can't live the rest of his life this miserable. What about his chidren? Can't they come and bring a little happiness? Please, I implore you, don't let it end this way. I am really beginning to feel for this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you,just thank you

What can one say,it's almost perfect, marred only by it's ending,

pathos, and regrets, not only in the story , but by your readership as well.

L Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

I have read numerous erotic stories before, but never one which made me both excited, cry and wishing it had ended otherwise. Though I know your ending was the best.

It made the story not only so real, but so beautiful. Thank you for the experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One amazing piece of writing

Erotica or not, you have created a truly engrossing story here. Thanx so much for your submissions - past, present, and future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poignant, touching.

John Leo is one of the only authors on this site that can make me cry while I still have an erection. My guts were twisted after I finished this series and I felt like a had a hole in my heart. But I guess that's a little bit the way an intense passionate love/lust would feel. God bless you Mr. Davis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Far Too True...

This story really hit close to home with me, particularly because as a 19 yr old female, I have always considered it one of my fantasies to seduce an older man. A teacher, specifically. And I guess in some small way I also hoped that some kind of a loving relationship could come out of it. This story was so good because, as someone else said, it's one of the few stories you can read where you're crying and turned on at the same time. It just made me realize that a lot of my hopes may be unrealistic, but nevertheless I think I will still find myself attracted to older men. I can't help it. My current boyfriend is 26, so I think that speaks for itself. Anyway - great story. Thank you for writing it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice approach to a sensitive issue

Luv your story. Particularly au natural. So delightful to be able to become intimate with the story especially because I cannot have this own intimacy with my spouse.

EZtouchEZtouchalmost 19 years ago
Great love story

I would really like a Chapter 3 & the growth of their relationship together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A must read !

An extremely well written story with human characters and the pain of loveing and losing.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Emotional

The title enticed me to read ch1 expecting literotica. Wrong! The series was an emotional duet for me and being an emotional person I am hoping for a third chapter to bring these two lives together regardless of age. Chould Jan have lied?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I didn't expect that ending,I cried so hard at the end.It's rare that you find an erotic story that's not all about sex but also about emotions.Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
she deserved an A

a most powerful story. bringing intense eroticism and deep emotion together in the same story just blew me away. one of the most satisfying stories i ever read. while it would have been wonderful for the professor to have won out it had to be like that. i empathisi with him because i am twice as old as my wife but fortunately we have a strong commitment and love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!!!

Wouldn't that be a fantastic movie? Having been on both ends of the age topic in my life, it brought back hitherto forgotten memories....thanks

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Another Big WOW!!

I thought Chp 1 was a WOW but Chpt I + II really is the icing on the cake`. The only thing I am sad about will be not being able to find authors or stories as good as this one. Thanks for writing and please keep it up. Alas checking the index it appears you have cut way back or have left us. A pity

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oustanding

This really is an outstanding story, not just the usual wham-bam-thankyou-mam stuff. Although not very likely the story is really credible and I think the emotions are very well expressed. And yes, it probably can be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
my gf will be in tears

My gf will be in tears when she reads this. Great story with full belivable real life caracters. Thoughtful plot with very hot sex scenes. I'm 63 retired and my gf is 38 and wants marriage and children I think I can relate to the hero. The is the second series of yours I've read and i highly recomend them to anyone that wants a great read along with erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enough

An erotic story and one I wasn't looking for. You have a wonderful talent and a precious gift but this "short story" is complete. I do hope to see future writings and not necessarily on "literotica"; dream for the NY Best Sellers, it can be yours. Best of Luck

David (h2ologged)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG X 2

I cried so hard at the end. I want more though. Another chapter - them getting back together. It can't end like that :(

cbank13cbank13over 16 years ago
I'm really sorry

your writing seems to have stopped a couple years ago. Unless you've gone on to publish your work, it is a great loss. The grade-whore is a beautiful love story. Thanks for a great work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hitting Home

Leo,

A fantastic story. The emotional impact was wrenching. It carries echos of my relationship with a woman sixteen years younger, and my hope that she will find a man who can be there for her in ways that I cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
asshole..... thts only word 4 u.

Tht wasnt wat i was luking for. they shud put a new category 'emotional fuck'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So well done!

This 2 part story is so very well written that it was a joy to read. Well done & congratulations on a fantastic job. Keep it (the writing I mean) going for all our enjoyment & thanks. Glenn

bigguy523bigguy523almost 14 years ago
Stunning

This was just a dream of a story. I felt like it was so real and comforting. It made me laugh ,cry and understand the human emotions of love. The only thing that should br removed was the bathroom toilet stuff. Why it just didn't fit this lovely story. YUCK, please rewrite and remove it was totally out of context for such a fun love story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Second Read

This is a great story! I'd read it before and lost track of it. I enjoyed it again as much as the first time. You have other stories I haven't read and will check out. I wish you were still writing. Another Leo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Made me cry

beautiful, still tears in my eyes.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
One of the best love stories I've read

Thanks very much for writing this. Truly gives meaning to the definition of love as caring as much for someone else's happiness as your own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Chapter 1 and 2 of this story are pure beauty! I truly enjoyed the emotions, and love that came through the written words. Thank you.

surrenderme72surrenderme72almost 13 years ago
Loving

Just a wonderful series. There is more to erotica than just sex, and you explore to love that produces the real erotica. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simply beautiful,

As a man if ever there was a kind of love that i would want to have or a happiness i dream of..this story completely embodied it. i literally fell in love with Jan and at the end of it i felt as if i had died and passed away in a lovers arms. i read and re-read both of those stories for 5 hours straight, never once did i go limp and never once did i even associate what the story conjured up inside me with lust. this is beautiful <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
True love

A beautiful love story. I felt the joy and wonder as well as the loss. Jan and the Professor are real, passionate and innocent in their love. Thank you for sharing them with us. This is one of the most wonderful stories I have read, ever. I believe that such love endures even beyond the grave. Like my wife and I, Jan and theProfessor share something that is eternal.

tompo296tompo296over 12 years ago
Stupendous

I didn't realise that I was such a romantic sod..... I just loved this story. I had totally empathy for Leo. And yes I had tears in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Empathy

As a former college professor, I have been in Doc's situation, although nothing so intense or beautiful as his with Jan. A very nicely told story with high marks for not taking perhaps the easier route and having the two of them somehow working it out to remain together. Your ending is reality and, as they say, reality sucks. For my money, you are one of the very best writers on Literotica.

habeanthabeantalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

You are a great writer! As a 59 year old man, I felt every emotion and understood every thought of your professor. I've endured the heartache of a failed marriage and yearned for true and fully committed love. And like Doc, I have dealt with the inescapable reality that I am on the very short end of my life, but am still lacking a satisfying love. Jan was such a wonderful girl. The trauma of giving her up, having to push her away, was intensely emotional.

I'm a retired soldier with a long life in the infantry. So it doesn't come easy when I admit that you moved me to tears. I also want what Doc wanted so badly, but I also agree with his decision to let her have a better life. Really, it was the only right decision that he could make. I'm reminded of that old saying, "It is better to have loved, and lost, than to have never loved at all." Thanks for a very moving story.

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitover 11 years ago
Wonderfully told!

It's not often that I'm compelled to offer comment on a story but yours is truly deserving of accolades and praise. Well done! Like many of the other commenters I was well and truly moved by your story and the depth and humanity that you imbued to the characters. It is too infrequent that literacy and 'literotica' share the same page. Yours was a well crafted tale and refreshing to read! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done.

:-)

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

I was a college professor, and I know how this type of a story can be true. It is soooo easy to fall in love with some of the female students. I must say I had tears in my eyes at the end of this story, knowing exactly how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

This is defininatly one of the better if not best stories I have read. I like the outcome and can feel for the characters in their dilema and closeness. Most erotic authors could learn from this well written story. As it may be the truth it is still well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The very best of the best !

This is absolutely and wihout any doubt the best story found in Literotica. My emotions were continously held at edge. Sometimes it was really difficult with the misty eyes, sometimes I was just chewing the words as fast I possible could.

I am wholehearted impressed about writing skills able to express so much feeling !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredibly well written

5 stars are not enough. This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sensational

Best story I've ever read on this site. Well Done, Leo.

ShagamiteShagamiteover 9 years ago
Splendid

One of the memorable stories on literotica. Splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Degenerate garbage !

Inept and talentless ! 1* !!

studfarm57studfarm57about 9 years ago
Very well done

It really addressed the complexities of the situation.

I was quite moved. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not impressed.

Suddenly he wants to take out his anger and frustration from his failed marriage on someone he calls his friend. Then he abruptly doesn't. Wtf!

The stupid "pet names" for their genitals and caterpillar metaphors made it impossible to take this story seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lonely Love

I commend you on the straightforwardness of your story and the tenderness of the weave, even to the bitter end. I've never read a more poignant story of sex and love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

This is among the best I have read on this site or anywhere. I loved the transition from fucking to making love. I loved the description which was both graphic as well as emotionally charged. The level of maturity and sensitivity in an erotic tale was amazing. I laughed. I cried. You are a very talented writer, and observer of the human creature.

As an extremely lucky old (75) man with a lovely and sensitive young (40) partner, I can only wish that I could manage to have half the orgasms the professor managed to muster.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
Loved this!!!

Loved the transition from (does not sleep with students) to (Gonna use her like meat) to (Oh shit I'm in love.) Extremely well done. I read most of chpt 1 last night and couldn't stop thinking about getting back to it today until I finished all of it.

5 stars for not being able to put these two chapters down.

76er76erover 7 years ago
Best Story I Have Read on Literotical

Sex was great, but the story was the clincher. I needed to find out what happened!

jntiquesjntiquesover 7 years ago

Excellent! Five star throughout. Thank you. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent !!

McAnonMcAnonalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was A1 at Lloyds

A really moving love story and one I can relate to.

I lost my wife in February after 50 years of loving marriage so the lines " Sometimes I think I can feel her body against mine, and when I wake up I start to weep when I realize she's really gone. " I cried as this is how I feel every morning and evening. some days are better than others

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

That was quite an emotional trip Just excellent writing and beautiful ideas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GODDAMN!!!!!

I have never read a tale in Literotica that dug so deep in my heat! I am the Doc and I have loved a Jan and married and lost one, too. Thank you for your gifts. This is an awesome, heart felt tale. Well done, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories!

LeoDavis has told his story in such a sensitive way that you feel he really did have that experience. I, too, have loved and lost a "Jan" and, even though she left my life some 30 years ago, I still feel her presence and miss her on a daily basis. LeoDavis has told his story in such a way that I can totally relate - and feel like it's my story too. Well written and thank you, LeoDavis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

This series is definitely one of the all time best stories here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fact or Fiction it doesn't matter!

You are a fantastic writer, you draw a complete picture with your words and it is easy to become the person you are reading about. There are not enough superlatives to say how good or enough words to express my appreciation for being aloud to share your feelings by reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a a beautiful but very sad tale of unobtainable love

Well written with fun twist and turns. The ending was not what I had hoped for but it was much more in line with what would of had to have happened. The May-December romances always sound like fun until the man decides to open up and go from shagging to love making. This I know all to well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Memories,,

In 1965 Dianah began her 1st teaching position 2 hours from home, all alone in a new town. She was beautiful at 22 years old, a fresh faced blonde. How fortunate to be in her last class of the day was an almost 18 year old senior. The senior stayed after school in the woodshop completing a gun cabinet. As he left he met Ms XXX in the hall. It was a very cold afternoon as they parted, he in his truck and her in her car,,, almost. Her car would not start. The senior took her home and returned after getting into warmer clothes and jumper cables. Long story short, the battery needed replaced the following afternoon. The senior took care of everything, even having a friend help bringing the car home. Teacher made coffee, senior ordered pizza. When summer arrived teacher went home and had another position the following year. Senior went to Marines They had a fantastic love life for 5 months. THANK YOU Dianah, I still think of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doc is a much better, stronger man than I am. Had I ever found myself in his position, I know that I would have moved heaven and earth to spend the rest of my life with Jan, long term consequences be damned. It probably would have come to tears in the end, but then the path that Doc chose did too. A very moving story. 5 stars.

newly50newly50about 2 years ago

I give 5's very seldom...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
The Silver Lining.

Ultimately Doc lost Jan to another man (Bill) and it may seem sad and depressing but Doc got the best sex and love from Jan even tho he didn't get the girl.Also of the old proverb of "Its better to have loved and lost,then never to have loved at all" so atleast he can find comfort that he was with her for a little while.

Also to add maybe if Bill and Jan have children I am sure they will honor him by naming one of them after him for his selflessness.Finally if things don't work out for Jan and Bill then maybe Jan will come back to Doc.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked the basic plot line but it was just so silly in places just toooooo much, just cumming too many times to many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A genuinely interesting novel. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the writing and the theme since grade-whores do exist. However, I found the sheer number of orgasms to be just plain nonsensical. Viagra or not, this was way beyond fantasy. Where does this guy get the necessary energy for this? Another thing stopped me in my reading. That was the apparent anatomical confusion between uterus and of vagina that happened a few times. A cock won't reach the uterus so there won't be any be any subsequent interaction. With an average sized cock, it's impossible to penetrate through a vagina and into the uterus. It just doesn't happen in everyday sex. Also, to write something like the uterus moved out of the way to allow for a comfortable fucking session is absurd. A little anatomy knowledge would have been helpful here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous