The Grading Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sir!" she cried as she moved on me.

"Oh Olena, you are a naughty little one, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, professor! I am a horny little slut for you! I've been so bad!"

This took me back a little bit, but not enough to throw me off stride as I thrust into her sweet little cunny. "You're going to have to earn that grade, young lady." I growled. My climax was getting close, but I wanted to hear her cum first. "I am going to fuck you doggie style, Olena."

"Oh yes, do me from behind" she said as she fumbled to get off me. In an instant, she was kneeling on the couch, offering her round little ass to me. I stood behind her, and she reached between her thighs and pulled my wood into her wet pussy. Now she was into it, and I slid in. I could feel her g-spot on the underside of my glans, and with every thrust she trembled and moaned. She was stroking her clit and the underside of my cock as I fucked her. Now I could get a firm grip on her hips, and hear a squishy slap as my cock went deep into her. With the tip of a finger, I picked up some juices from her pussy, and with that for lube, lightly massaged her back door. This push her right to the brink. Her fingers were frantic, and I could feel her whole body stiffen, her pussy clamp down on my shaft, as she shrieked "That's it! Yes! YES! Cum! Cum in me! FUCK ME!"

Between her fingers, her pussy, her climax, and her encouragement, I couldn't hold back, and came long and hard, deep in her cunny, groaning with pleasure and release.

She collapsed on the couch, and my legs were trembling, so I flopped next to her, swollen but no longer fully erect. I stroked her hair as I caught my breath. She was panting, and sort of turned to her side and pushed her ass at me.

"Let me get you some tissues, my dear."

She giggled a little. "No one has ever called me that. It's sweet."

I kissed the back of her neck, took a step to reach the box of tissues, set the box on the couch in front of her, then sat back down with a few in my hand. I wiped the trails of cum and honey off the back of her thighs before cleaning myself up. She raised a leg and wiped herself, then brought it up to her nose and inhaled deeply. I raised an eyebrow behind her back as she sighed. "Your cum smells good, Tyl," she whispered.

"I am flattered! I take I wasn't your first?"

"Oh no, but sort of; that was the first time I came from having a guy inside me. Usually, I had to take care of myself with my fingers."

"Glad to be of assistance," I said with a smile.

"My first real boyfriend, the summer after high school. Well, I didn't want to come to college a virgin. But he didn't seem to know, you know. He was just rough and sort of pawed me, and when he stuck it in me, it was really uncomfortable, and he came in, like, seconds. Then, I didn't date for a while. There was a guy last semester, but once we had sex, he lost interest in me. And he was a little better, but came before I did, then he didn't bother cuddling or helping me cum. You're just... it has been amazing."

She had turned to face me. I cupped her chin and lifted her lips to mine. We kissed, and I held her close.

"Olena, you are up to a real solid B. A few more tutoring sessions, and I think you might pull off an A," I said with a wink.

She punched my shoulder lightly, then said "You are the best professor ever. No one has ever taught me so much."

"Well, my dear. It is late, and I worry about you walking back to the dorms. Send me a text so I know you got back safely, and I will see you in lecture." I helped her find her clothes, and hugged her once more before she slipped out. In a few minutes, I got her text that she was back safely, and I left for the night.

Week Ten Lecture

The class before Spring Break is always a challenge. A lot of students request excused absences to stretch their vacation, and the ones who attend aren't as focused as they could be, Olena was in her usual place, front and center of the hall, wearing a tank top, snug shorts that showed off her legs and round little ass to good effect, and beach sandals. Attentive as always, I had to focus on teaching to avoid getting an awkward erection. I kept the lecture light, and allowed more time for questions and discussion than I do the rest of the semester. These were the classes I enjoy most, where the students can go back and forth with their interpretations of events and their insights into chains of cause and consequence. As we wound down for the day, we talked about what people were doing next week. A couple of times, I pointed out side trips to historic sites, but mostly everyone was focused on hanging out with friends, partying, or seeing family. One of the students asked me my plans, and I mentioned a couple of local beaches, smaller, quieter beaches I might visit for surfing or snorkeling, but that I would be in my office most mornings, and available if they wanted to talk story about coursework. All I asked was that they message me first if they really needed to talk to me. Olena got a thoughtful and wicked look in her eye when I mentioned one of the more secluded beaches.

Week Ten Office Hours

Only a couple of students dropped by for office hours, and as I was almost ready to shut the door, Olena knocked.

"Hi Tyl," she said shyly.

"Olena! Your work is much improved! Everything else going well?"

"I leave tomorrow for Spring Break, but I am coming back early; Friday around noon. Maybe you could tutor me a bit on Saturday?" Her face was a wonderful mix of innocent horniness, hope, and hesitation.

"Well, I have a lot to get done over the break..." I started. Her face fell and I felt terrible for teasing her. "But I can have everything taken care of by Thursday night. There are some old military bunkers out by a beach north of here. Maybe a field trip is in order." Her face lit up. We could meet at the beach parking lot, and walk up to a World War 2 pillbox. 2:00 o'clock on Friday work?"

"I can't wait!" She said, and her hard nipples made it clear she was sincere.

"I will see you then," as I took her hand and quickly raised it to my lips.

Spring Break

Spring break was pretty typical for my mid-semester breaks. I would work in the mornings, and unless some nitwit had scheduled an afternoon meeting, disappear quietly after lunch and hit the beach. Nightlife in town was pretty good, but I avoided the student hangouts. A few students, some of the more diligent or neurotic ones, sent messages with questions or concerns about assignments. Other years, I would have been doing research for whatever my next project was, but with my rapidly approaching change of employment, I was not under any such pressure. Still, I did talk to my future boss, and started making myself smart on her vision for me at the think tank, and got in the habit of reading the news about the area of study.

I woke up on Friday, and realized how much I was looking forward to the afternoon. My desk was mostly clear, so I made an appearance at the department, read the news and took a power nap in my office, then changed into shorts and a tee shirt, and headed to the pillbox beach.

As I pulled up, Olena's motorcycle, a little Kawasaki Ninja 400 I had seen her on, was there already, and she was locking her helmet and leathers to it. She was looking like a tasty morsel in shorts, a tank top, and boots with her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hi professor! What are you doing here?" she asked in an innocent tone of voice, but with a wicked look in her eye.

"I was going for a little hike up to the ruins, then maybe for a swim. You?"

Playing along, she said "someone had mentioned some old stuff at the top of the trail, and I just get so excited over older... things. I figured it might help with my education."

Ignoring her hint, I asked "Would you like to walk with me? Maybe the field trip can count for a little extra credit." I was getting a chubby just from seeing her in her hiking clothes, and she had noticed my bulge.

She looked me square in the eye, and said "Professor, I would love that."

We were very lucky, and no one else was around. As we started up the hill, her hand would brush my cock through my shorts, apparently by accident. She would glance at me, looking for a reaction, and I just smiled. As we got to the top, the view from the old bunkers was magnificent. We sat on the edge of the concrete structure, and her hand was in my lap, massaging my hardon through my shorts. "Show me the inside of the bunker," she whispered.

We went around to the entrance, and inside it was dark and filthy, with bottles on the floor. She pushed me back against a concrete wall and kissed me, holding nothing back. She had one of my legs between hers, and was humping my thigh as she stroked my erection and slipped her tongue in my mouth. She was trembling as I carefully disengaged a little. "Gently, my dear."

"But professor, you don't like this? I want a really good grade!"

"You'll earn that grade," I growled. I cupped one boob, and flicked the nipple with my thumb, then kissed her. "An A doesn't come easily in my classroom."

About then, we heard some voices outside. We straightened our clothes quickly, and caught our breath before making our way out of the bunker. We glanced at each other. I didn't recognize the other hikers, and it looked like she didn't either, but we started making our way down the hill. Once the other hikers were out of earshot, she spoke quietly, "I am pretty sure the girl is in one of my other lectures, but I don't think she recognized me. I... did I screw up? Will you get in trouble?"

"More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before. Joking!" I said, as a look of horror came over her face. "Student runs into faculty on the weekend on a public trail, and there is a bit of a history lecture about coastal defenses? No trouble at all." Olena looked thoughtful, but still a little troubled. "Olena, don't worry about it. I've never - you know, had a problem like that, in three years. It would take more than a single rumor about me walking with a student for there to be a problem."

"I guess."

We were approaching the parking lot. "I think it would be best if we call it a day here. I'll just head home, I think." She nodded and gave my hand a quick squeeze. "Tutoring on Sunday?" She brightened up and nodded vigorously. "Seven still good?" Again, she smiled and nodded. "Bring your books and notes, my dear."

"Okay, sir!' she said as she walked towards her bike.

The Last Day of Spring Break; Sunday Before Week Eleven of the Semester

Around five thirty, I sent Olena a text; "Pizza, sushi, or Mexican?"

"😑 Eating now"

"Save room for dessert"

When she arrived, I had laid out a bakery box and two cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table already. She closed and locked the door, dropped her books next to the coffee table, sat down and looked at the bakery box, then looked at me meaningfully.

'Go ahead!" I said with a laugh.

She raised the lid of the box. "Coco puffs!" she exclaimed. "I love these!" The box held a dozen, well, now eleven small, round, frosted pastries. She had already bitten into one, revealing the pudding filling. "So good!" Once she had finished that one and another, she got a serious look on her face. "I was thinking about Friday. I don't want to get you in trouble, but I don't want to stop seeing you."

"Well, I like tutoring you a lot. The progress you are making-"

"I'm serious!"

"Okay. Well, you are a consenting adult. As long as I can show that you did the class work to earn your grade, and we are discreet, there won't be a problem."

"Well, I am sure you've done this before-"

"Olena, stop. You are my first. Okay, stop laughing! Not the first that way!"

"I'm sorry Tyl. I love your grey hair, so the idea of me being your first-"

"Okay, I get it. It is pretty funny. You okay with me being more than twice your age?"

"I don't know. You're so... calm, and strong, and... I feel safe with you. Everyone says age is just a number, right? And... you... you know, act young." And her hand was on my cock, massaging me to a hard on.

"I like to think I am not acting, young lady. Shall I show you what this old man can do?" And now it was my turn for a lusty grin. I cupped her chin and drew her lips to mine. I could feel her body relax into mine as we kissed. I could taste the chocolate from the coco puffs on her tongue. As I held her close, I kneaded the knots in her back and she moaned as I worked on her tension. "You didn't moan like that when I licked your quim!"

"Don't stop! That's so good!"

"Licking your pussy?"

"No, my back!" Then she stuttered, "I mean your tongue was amazing but.. oh God!" As I found a tight place.

"Okay, let's get to the books a bit." But she didn't have many questions. Her hand was still milking my cock and I could feel the pre-cum making a wet spot. Her moaning was so incredibly sexy. I stopped to unbutton her blouse, and she pouted until I started kissing her chest. "Don't stop" she whispered. My hands massaged her spine, my lips were on her nipples, and her fingers were in my hair. This was paradise. Olena let go of my wood and started pulling my shirt off. I leaned back, raised my arms to help her, and smiled as I looked her in the eye. She was fumbling a bit in her desire. Once my shirt was off, she started working on my belt and trousers. I stood up for her and kicked my sandals off as she pulled the rest of my clothes off. She grabbed my ass, took my cock in her mouth, and started using her tongue on the knob. I could feel myself swell in her mouth and her spit and my pre-cum on her face.

What a struggle. I loved what she was doing, but I knew what I wanted to do. I lifted her up to standing and she grabbed my hard-on and played with it as I pulled her skirt and blouse off. I could have spent the rest of the night admiring her. Her curves were perfection. I sat on the couch, pulled her close between my legs, and kissed first one breast then the other. Her nipples were firm little berries, and I held one between my lips as I licked it. My hands were holding her ass as I lavished attention on her boobs. I massaged her bottom, and she hugged my head close and moaned with pleasure. I reached between her thighs, under her bottom, and ran my fingertip along her vulva. She was already slippery where her juices had started to ooze from her. As my finger ran along her sweet split, she shivered, and whimpered a little. That was all she needed to inspire her to take action.

She put one knee alongside my thigh, then the other, and knelt over my shaft, still holding my face to her soft little tits. "May I?" I asked.

She gave me a hungry look, then reached down, guided me to her entrance and relaxed down on me. Now her face was in front of mine, and her lips pressed against mine, and her tongue was in my mouth as she forced her juicy pussy down on my cock. She was wet but still a little tight, squeezing my cock wonderfully as I penetrated her. I cupped a breast with one hand, teasing her nipple, the other hand was on her ass, and a finger slipped between her cheeks. She was pressing down on me, rocking her hips back and forth so her mound ground hard against me as I enjoyed how she was riding me. My hand went a little lower, picked up some of her honey for lube, then I started making circles against her back door with a slick fingertip. The moment I touched her ass, she gasped, then moaned. My cock filled her pussy, and I was teasing her other entrance as she rode me, and she was delirious. The tip of my finger entered her ass, and she went over the edge, climaxing hard on me, squeezing my cock with her internal muscles as she gasped and sobbed in her orgasm. "Cum in me, fill my pussy," she panted.

I stood up, with her still on me, turned, and laid her on the couch. I knelt on the couch between her thighs, and lifted her legs so her knees pressed on her boobs, and stretched her cunny around my swollen cock. Thrusting into her, she gasped with every stroke. Her pussy was flowing with her juices around my cock, and I could feel the ridge of my glans going back and forth against her g-spot with each stroke. I could feel her trembling and moaning, her pussy gripping me, as another orgasm rolled over her. "Please, fuck me, make me yours, fill me," she moaned. I slipped my fingertip into her tight little backside and she squealed as she came again, and as her pussy and thighs clamped down on me, I came, filling her with my cum.

I rested on her, breathing hard, heart pounding as I recovered from a powerful orgasm. A tear ran down the side of her face as she tried to catch her breath. Gradually, we both recovered, and she opened her eyes and gazed into mine. "That was intense, Tyl. I didn't think I liked, you know, butt stuff, but wow."

I chuckled. "It isn't for everyone, but you don't know until you try." My wood was getting soft. I kissed the tip of her nose. "Let me give you a hand."

"Again? Oh professor! I need-"

"Cleaning up, you difficult woman!" We both laughed a bit as I pulled a couple of wash clothes and a bottle of tepid water out of a bag at the side of the couch. Wetting the washcloth, I tenderly applied it to the smears of our juices on her thighs and bottom, then folded the cloth and used a clean section to wipe her pink and swollen vulva. She smiled and squirmed a little, but accepted the courtesy with a smile. I used the other washcloth to clean myself, then put them in a plastic bag before dropping them in the gym bag.

"Tyl, you think of everything."

"Well, I want you to enjoy education..." She lunged and tried to tickle me. "Seriously, Olena, it is just politeness. I, uh, want to treat you with the respect you deserve."

"I love you, Tyl." I am pretty sure she felt me tense up. "I mean, you treat me so well. Guys don't do this stuff!"

I went to my little fridge. "A guy who doesn't do this stuff doesn't deserve you.. Water, orange juice, ginger ale? Sorry about the lack of choices."

"Water is fine. Could you put in a little of whatever you were drinking last time?"

I hesitated. "Aren't you a little young...?"

She giggled "I took a little time off between high school and college", as she dug out her ID and threw it at me. I laughed as I handed it back. I poured a finger's depth of the Irish in mine, and a bit less in hers before adding water. I sat down, handed her the glass, and she cuddled against me. She took a small sip, "Oh, that's good!"

"Four hundred years of practice will do that," I said with a wink. "We don't usually cover the history of distillation in class, but it could make a good term paper." This got a giggle from her.

"We didn't get much tutoring done tonight, did we?"

"Well, my dear, if there is something you need to work on..."

"No, I'm good."

We sipped our drinks in silence for a bit, with her head resting on me.

"It's getting late, Olena. That was... you were... you are... it's been a beautiful evening."

"Thank you again, Professor. See you in class."

"Text me when you are home safe. See you soon, Olena."

A few minutes later, I got the text and left for the night.

Week Eleven Lecture

The first lecture after break went well. I smiled when I heard a couple of students in the hall raving about last week's class to students who had asked for an excused absence. I acted as if I hadn't heard them as I chased them in ahead of me. Olena was in her customary place, but dressed a little more modestly, in a longer skirt than early in the course and a conservative blouse. Still, she looked lovely. Her manner seemed subtly more demure than weeks past, but she still paid rapt attention to the lecture and contributed thoughtfully to the discussion.