The Grading Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week Eleven Office Hours

As had become her habit, Olena showed up towards the end of office hours. She was acting a little shy, but we planned on a tutoring session on Sunday.

Sunday Before Week Twelve

This time it was my turn to be surprised.

The text from Olena read "What do you like on your pizza?"

"Mushrooms, green peppers, & a meat"

"Sausage okay?"

"Yup"

She arrived around seven with a pizza and a brown paper bag. Again, she was dress like she had come straight from a church event. Modest, dark blouse, but a little snug on her breasts, a skirt to her knees, and today she was wearing hose with her heels. "Hi Tyl!"

"That smells delicious!"

She set the pizza and the bag on the table, and the bag clanked a bit. As she locked the door, I peeked in the bag and saw a bottle of wine. "This is a wonderful surprise! You didn't have to do this!"

"I wanted to. You have been so patient with the, you know, real tutoring, and the other, um, tutoring has been amazing. I wanted you to know how much you, the tutoring, everything means to me."

"Let me get glasses and open the bottle, and we can start going over your assignments." As she pulled the chianti out of the bag, she panicked.

"This is a cork. I thought it was a screw top!"

"Got it covered." I pulled out my pocket knife, cut the foil off, then changed blades and started twisting the corkscrew into the cork. In a moment, the cork came free with a pop. She stroked my arm and smiled.

"You're so old fashioned," she said as if it was the sexiest thing about me. We ate pizza, sipped wine, and talked about how she was organizing her work and time. The tutoring part of the evening was taking far less time than it had the first session, even though we were coming up on the end of semester crunch fast.

She closed her notes and books, and set them in her bag on the floor. "So Professor, am I close to that A?"

I caressed her arm thoughtfully. "I don't know. What would you do for an A?"

She looked me in the eye, "Anything you want, professor. Anything at all." Between what she said and how she looked at me, my cock was straining at my trousers, and I could see her nipples clearly through her top.

"May I?" I asked, touching the top button on her shirt. She nodded, and reached for my manhood as I started unbuttoning her blouse. She was, for the first time, wearing a bra. Fine cobalt blue lace. "Gift wrapping?" She nodded and blushed a little.

"I hope you like it!"

"It's delightful!" I left her blouse hanging open, and found the snaps and zipper at the side of her skirt. I kissed her, and she grabbed my head, and kissed me with everything she had. Her tongue was in my mouth and she tasted sweet and spicy to me. I worked the fasteners on her skirt, then pushed it down over her hips. When the skirt was around her ankles, she let go, and let her blouse slide off her shoulders. When I stepped back to appreciate her charms, she was wearing the cobalt blue bra, matching garter belt holding up her stockings, and heels. Her smooth mons was framed by the garters and belt. She was breathtaking.

Suddenly she looked very worried. "It looks okay, doesn't it?"

"You are stunning. I mean, you're beautiful no matter how you're dressed, but, uh, thank you. Thank you for going to the effort." She was looking straight at my crotch. I am sure she could see my hard on, and if felt like I might be getting a bit of a pre-cum stain in my trousers.

Now she looked up and smiled. "If you like it, it was worth it. Anything you want, Tyl. Take me any way you want." As she stepped forward and started undoing my belt. I caressed her, and kissed her shoulder as she undressed me. When I stroked her tummy, she shivered and took a second to catch her breath before unbuttoning my shirt. I gently scraped the backs of her arms with my fingernails, and this time she had to catch herself. "Oh Jesus, that's good." I continued to scratch lightly, enjoying watching her tremble and thank Jesus when I hit a place that sent shivers through her. I backed up to the couch, naked now, and sat down. I guided her in front of me and continued to give her my attentions. Her nipples stood proudly through the fine lace of her bra, and she was getting goose flesh on her arms. I caressed her side, between the bra and garter belt, then ran my finger tips down her tummy, and heard her gasp again "Oh sweet Jesus, I felt that in my pussy."

"Turn around." I whispered. She did as I told her, and I continued to caress her. "Spread your feet a bit." She stepped so her feet were about shoulder width apart, and ran a finger along the split of her pussy, brushing against her inner labia where they peeped out. "Oh God, Tyl," she moaned quietly. My finger came away slick and shiny.

I had plans for tonight, but they could wait for another time. Gently, I pulled her hips and brought her down to sit on my lap with my cock between her thighs, her wet cunny riding the top of my shaft, and the knob of my cock close to her clit. I reached around her and played with her tit through her bra with one hand, while the other went to her mons, just above the fold of her vulva. I started pressing, making circles on her mons while her pussy kissed my cock. She reached down and started playing with me, pressing the round top of my cock against her clit, and rubbing the shaft against her slippery pussy. I kissed her back, then carefully nibbled the back of her arm. Her body's response was instant. She shivered and moaned with pleasure, and was trying to push my hard-on inside herself. "Gently, slowly," I whispered. My fingertip had parted the very top of her labia, and was making little circles on her swollen clit.

"Please, please, please."

The garters down her ass were tickling my thighs, but I loved it as I teased her. Her fingers felt amazing on my cock, but I was enjoying titillating her without penetrating her just yet. She leaned forward a little, trying to steer her slick pussy onto my shaft, but I pulled her back and held her lovingly as I continued. "You said I could take you any way I wanted."

"Yes, yes, yes," she mumbled. "Take me, use my pussy, fuck me."

"But I am enjoying what we are doing."

"Oh sweet Jesus, so am I. I want you in me. Fuck me, fuck me," she whispered.

I could feel her getting close to an orgasm, so I took my finger off her clit, and caressed her labia with butterfly wing touches.

"Don't stop!" She groaned. She was trembling, trying to get me into her, but I flexed my hips so she could only press the head of my cock against her entrance. I started applying a little pressure to her mons, and running my finger on her pearl again. "In me," she repeated over and over. Again, she started getting close to a climax. Again, I withdrew and caressed her gently. She was in tears with desire when I shuffled my ass to the edge of the couch, lifted her, and helped her turn around.

"Wrap your legs around me".

"Yes, now," she demanded.

My wood slid against her labia as her breasts pressed against my chest, then I found my mark, and slid inside her. She groaned with relief, then started moving her hips and moaning as got the stimulation she ached for. I pulled her ass tight to me and kept up a steady rhythm, enjoying the feel of her body and how my erection was swelling inside her. She started jerking and gasping as a violent climax hit her. My lap was soaked with her juices as she shuddered on me. As she started regaining her senses my climax was on me. I thrust hard into her, trying to shoot my seed as deeply in her as I could. Trembling, taking shuddering breaths, holding her as tightly as I could, I growled as I came. I climaxed long and hard, and felt her cum again, shaking on me, mumbling "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus," as her pussy squeezed my now softening cock.

We sat like that, me on the edge of the couch, her in my lap with her legs around my waist for a happy little eternity while we caught our breath.

"Oh wow," she said, softly. "That was intense."

I smiled, stroked her hair, and rocked slowly, so my half hard manhood moved the tiniest bit inside her. "No, no, no," she whispered, "that was too much, not again."

I stopped moving. "That was amazing," I agreed, and continued to stroke her hair and back. "I love holding you like this."

She raised her head a little and gave me a quirky smile. "Naked, in me?"

I returned the smile, "in you, yes, but you aren't naked. You are beautifully gift wrapped. Thank you, my love." I realized the slip I made as she tensed, then relaxed, melted on to me, and hugged me warmly.

"Tyl, I want this to last forever."

"Let's get through the semester first, my dear. But you need to get some sleep."

"Can I just stay here with you tonight?"

I laughed, trying to make it a kindly laugh. "No, we need to call it a night."

Mock sullen, she said, "Okay professor."

I kissed her, "Be a good student, my dear. Your grades are getting much better." We laughed a bit as we cleaned ourselves up and dressed.

We hugged one more time at the door as she left, and when I got her text that she was safely home, I left.

Week Twelve Lecture

We had found a rhythm. She continued to dress demurely for class, and was cautious about anything that looked like flirting, and I appreciated that, but she was a delight as a student. Her complete attention in every class was inspiring and had me on top form.

Week Twelve Office Hours

Here too, we had found a rhythm. She would drop by in the last half hour of my office hours, make sure we were on for tutoring on Sunday, and flirt carefully. I really looked forward to that moment every week.

Sunday Before Week Thirteen

Tonight, she brought dessert in a brown paper bag, and at her direction, I put it in the tiny freezer in my office refrigerator. I had a few trays of sushi on the coffee table, and chopsticks laid out. We ate sushi and went over her assignments. We joked a bit. Eventually, we cleared away the empty trays and she got the bag out of the freezer. She had picked up mochi ice cream for us, one of my favorites. We were learning more about each other's tastes and she was excited to try the things I laid out for our dinners, but this time she shared her little pleasure. We nibbled on the ice cream balls wrapped in a sweet rice dough. The green tea flavor was my favorite, but Olena loved them all. She took a strawberry one and looked me in the eye as she started licking and sucking on it like she wanted it to climax in her mouth.

"Keep that up, young lady, and you get yourself in trouble." I growled, jokingly.

"Oh Professor! What would my punishment be if I did something naughty?" She said with a lascivious look in her eye.

"I don't know, my dear. Maybe I need to see what 'something naughty' looks like to figure out what is appropriate."

She finished that mochi, and sat astride me. "This is exactly what I meant by naughty." She pouted. "Now, I think I have an appropriate punishment." I pulled a chair opposite the couch, poured myself a dram of whisky and a bit of water, and sat facing the couch. "Undress, please."

She hesitated, but she had a wicked little grin as she started unbuttoning her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, and when she started to slip the shirt off her shoulders, I held up a hand. "Just leave it open, that's fine." She shrugged, and turned around so she could wiggle her round little ass at me as she took her skirt off. She was wearing thigh high stockings, and no panties. She made a point of bending over at the waist, and her pussy peeped out between her thighs before she stood up. My bulge must have been unmistakable at that point.

"Go ahead and sit down." She took mincing little steps towards me. "No, on the couch." Again, the mock pout, as she turned, wiggled her ass again, then stepped back to the couch and sat as demurely as she could. "Touch yourself," I said, before taking a sip of my drink. She sat erect on the edge of the couch with her legs crossed, and raised her hands to cup her breasts through her shirt, rubbing her nipples with her thumbs. Then she pulled her shirt open and touched her breasts directly, looking me in the eye, and showing off how erect her nipples were getting as her thumbs made circles on her areola.

"Good start, Olena." I said as I took another sip. One hand inched down her tummy and the tip of her middle finger started stroking the bottom of her mons at the split of her pussy. Her finger must have been pressing on the little shaft of her clit, as she shivered and closed her eyes savoring the feel of what she was doing. My cock was rock hard, and when Olena gasped, it throbbed in response. A wet spot was forming where I was oozing pre-cum. She was gradually spreading her thighs to accommodate her hand and had two fingers spreading her labia. I could see her fingers glistening with her juices. Her breathing was getting heavier as her fingers teased and explored her pussy for me. With her other hand, she was massaging her tit, and lightly pinching her erect nipple.

"Is this right, professor? Is this how my punishment should look?"

My wood throbbed as I replied, "Good start, young lady."

"Oh professor, should I keep going?"

"Yes. Show me how you make yourself cum."

She sat back from the edge, and spread her thighs wide for me, still looking me in the eye. Her fingertips started making circles on the entrance to her pussy, and her thighs were getting shiny with her honey. A drop of her pussy juice trickled down into her ass crack. She was starting to moan as she pleasured herself. She threw her head back and gasped as her finger went inside her. It was deep enough, I was sure she was playing with her g-spot.

"There's no rush, you naughty woman."

She laughed a little. Her voice was choppy as she said "But sir, you said I have to cum for you!"

"I did that, didn't I?"

"Oh yes, sir! I want to show you how bad I feel for being naughty!" Her hand had left her nipple and was strumming her clit and she fucked herself with the other hand. "Oh Jesus this feels good!" She started gasping and her fingers were stimulating her cunny furiously. With a squeak, she stuck her legs out straight, and bent forward. "Yes! God!" Then gasped hard and groaned. Her hands slowed, and she jerked in little aftershock orgasms, and grinned at me. "I need to be naughty again!" She said.

"How about I help you with that, if I may?"

"I am yours Tyl. You can do whatever you want with me."

I set my drink down and came around and sat next to her. She immediately started undressing me, and I let her. My shirt came off first, and the moment my trousers were down to my thighs, she took hold of my pecker and went down on me. Her lips were just below the glans, and her tongue flicked the underside of the head of my shaft. Her hand stroked the shaft, and the other cupped my balls and caressed me under them. "Your lube tastes so good", she mumbled around my cock. Gently, reluctantly, I nudged her head away so I could finish undressing. Her hands continued to milk my hard-on as I kicked my trousers off. I sat back down and let her go back to what she was doing and groaned with the pleasure she was creating for me. I could feel myself getting close, so I steered her away and gently turned her on the couch so I was between her thighs. Hungrily she whispered "Do me. Do me, do me, do me." Kneeling between her thighs, I rested my cock on her vulva. I lifted her knees high so all her intimate bits were on display for me.

"You said I can do whatever I want, yes?"

"Oh yes, Tyl, just do me."

"But you were a naughty girl."

"Yes, take me." She said, quivering with impatience.

"I am going to." I reached behind the couch where I had concealed a little tube of lube, and squeezed a bit on to my fingers. I began spreading it on her backdoor.

She reached down, and rubbed my cock against her clit as I lubed her ass, and started whispering "Yes, take me there. You're the first. Take my ass. I want this."

I spread some lube on my erection and guided my cock to her tight little backside. My other hand was on her smooth mound and I stroked her clit as I started to press my knob into her ass. "Oh Jesus," she said. "So big. So good. Slowly, don't stop." Her pussy was soaked as the tip of me started to enter her. She began tensing as another orgasm started to come over her. I kept stroking her swollen and sensitive clit. The tip of my prick was lodged in her ass, and she was gasping and gripping the sides of the couch as her climax washed over her. I nudged my cock a little deeper, but she was so tight, and the motion of her climax was bringing me to the edge. I kept rocking in and out, and I was on the very brink.

"Cum, I want you, cum in me, cum now, fill me, take me."

"Yes!" I growled. I thrust into her tight little backside and came in her ass, long and hard. The orgasm lasted for what felt like a beautiful eternity.

When I returned to life, my pecker popped out of her. She looked at me, "I love you," she said almost under her breath, so quietly I could barely hear her. I caressed her cheek, leaned down, and kissed her.

I pulled out some wipes, and cleaned us up. Then I held her while she caught her breath. She wrapped her arms around me, and contentedly rested her head on my chest. My office felt like a safe little den for us as we recovered from an incredible session.

Eventually, we regained our strength. After we dressed, as we stood by the door, she held me tight. "Thank you for everything, Tyl."

"Thank you, Olena." There wasn't much else to say, but she promised to text when she was back to her room. And when I received the text, I went home.

Week Thirteen and Beyond

Olena was in her usual place, wearing the modest but impeccable clothes she had begun wearing to class, and her smile and attention were unequaled. For the rest of the semester, we kept up that pattern; class, office hours, then an evening of dinner and lust every Sunday.

She brought passion and energy, I brought experience and variety, and the risk of it all made it wonderfully exciting.

Week Sixteen Office Hours

"Hi Tyl! It's finals next week, but can we, you know, have a tutoring session this weekend?"

I smiled. "I wouldn't miss it!" I said with a wink. She blushed a little and waved goodbye. As she walked out one of my colleagues, Professor Leone walked in.

"Oh, Hi Professor Leone!" Olena chirped as she went past him.

"Hi Olena. Hey Tyl! Just dropping by to say goodbye. Best of luck with the think tank!"

"Oh, thanks Kevin! I am going to miss the campus and teaching, but I am looking forward to the challenge."

"We'll miss you, but I understand. So, Olena was in your 300 course this semester? I had her in the 100 survey course in the Fall, and I knew she could keep up. That is why I gave her a recommendation on her transfer application for next year."

It took me a second to process this. I drew Kevin out for a few minutes to make sense of what he said.

So, the shape of the story was this. Olena did brilliantly in Kevin's class. I knew he was a kind hearted soul when dealing with students in the 100 level survey. A lot of students took it even when they weren't majoring in history. But kind hearted or not, he didn't say "brilliant" casually; a B+ wasn't very hard to get in his class, but an A was earned. The second week of the semester, Olena had come to him for a letter of recommendation, as she was applying to transfer to an excellent school, far better than ours for international studies and similar subjects, that was about five blocks from the office I was about to move to. She had just been by to thank him, because she was starting there in the Fall.