The Grading Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, all I could do was thank Kevin for the good wishes, and ask him to stay in touch.

Sunday Before Finals Week

We knew this was our last "tutoring" session of the semester.

In honor and mourning of the occasion, I asked Olena how she liked her steak. Like me, medium or medium well was fine. When she arrived, I had the dishes from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse laid out on the table. Steak, and salad on the table, but dessert was still wrapped to help it stay warm. Olena locked the door behind her, and we sat on the couch to eat. With the first bite, she looked at me, "I think I just came."

I laughed, "Yes, it is that good.

We finished the meal, and she looked at me, "now for dessert, sir?"

"Mmmm, yes, please!"

She put her arms around me and we began our gentlest sex play, maybe our first lovemaking session. We unbuttoned each other, kissing what became available as our clothes opened. By unspoken mutual agreement, we kissed and licked, used our lips, but only touched each other softly. We moved slower together than we had in the past. Her nipples were hard, and I brushed them with the lightest touches as our tongues caressed. She stroked my chest and tummy, and giggled when I gasped at her feather touches. Our shirts came off, but we enjoyed just touching each other for a while.

Eventually, we took turns helping each other off with the rest of our clothes. There was no rush, but kissing while we caressed each other's thighs and tummies, and teased each other with butterfly wing light contact on the most sensitive places. At one point, she tried to speed me along a bit, taking hold of my wood and trying to milk it with her hand, but I gently but firmly put her hand on my thigh. My fingers brushed against her mons making her shiver, before drifting along her tummy. I ran my fingers along her hip bone, then inched towards her mound. My finger got to the top of her cunny, and brushed her pearl.

With that, she turned and lay back. One leg swung over my head, and I was admiring her smooth mound and her vulva, glistening with her passion. Her labia were parted and inviting. Olena smiled and reached up for me. I leaned forward and kissed her, and stretched out between her thighs. Her hand had insinuated itself between us, and stroked the underside of my cock as she guided me to her entrance. She was warm, wet, and welcoming as I pressed into her. Her arms were around my neck, then her legs around my ass as my rod eased into her. One of her hands had slid down my back and she was pulling me into her. Her pussy was tight and slippery and I could feel her g-spot against my glans as I made her mine. Her hand was spread on my lower back and a finger was in the top of the crack of my ass. As I thrust in, she moaned softly. We started rocking with each other. She raised her pussy up to accept me as I flexed my hips and pushed deeper into her. We took our time and enjoyed each thrust. Slowly, the wave built between us and we got closer and closer. Then the wave crashed.

I groaned and thrust deep into her as I came. I could feel my seed erupting into her tight, hot core. She moaned, then sobbed as her body shook under me. She trembled and gasped. I could feel the aftershocks wash over her as my shaft throbbed deep in her. Our lips came together and we kissed deeply as our climaxes subsided.

"I love you, Tyl."

"Olena, I... I love you, too."

We cleaned up and helped each other on with our clothes, and I got out dessert. Ruth's Chris called it "Chocolate Sin Cake" and it was well named. It was a ridiculously rich flourless chocolate cake with a raspberry sauce. I also brought out a split of champagne and glasses, and poured for us. The look on Olena's face when she tasted the cake made it clear she liked it. I said with a smile, "And here I thought you were sated."

"This is the second best dessert I've had tonight."

As we sipped champagne and enjoyed the cake, I braced myself and said the hard thing. "I'm going to miss you a lot, Olena. This has been an amazing semester for me and you made it wonderful."

Blushing hard. She put her hand on my thigh, "Me too. Unless..."

"Go on."

"In the Fall, I will be in a different school."

I didn't want to tip my hand about my conversation with Professor Leone. "Which school? What are you going to study there?"

With that, she explained what she had done this semester. On the first day of class during introductions, I told the class I was going to the think tank. She looked it up. She saw it was affiliated with some of the best colleges for her major, including one she had been thinking of. So she applied. I asked why now? And she got evasive.

Finally, she admitted the rest. She heard me talking to students in the previous semester and had a crush on me. So she campaigned to get into my 300 class in the Spring. And the crush only got more serious, so she came up with the idea of being a little sloppy on the midterm work as an excuse to ask for one-on-one tutoring. She was so nervous before our first session she spent half an hour crying over whether or not she could go through with her plan, and what if I rejected her. And when I accepted her advances, she didn't want to back down or reject me, and the sex was amazing for her.

So what she really wanted to ask; "Can I see you when I am at the new school? I know it is only like a fifteen minute walk from where your new job is."

She was holding back tears, like she was afraid of whatever answer I gave her.

I took her hand in mine, lifted her chin so I could look her in the eye, and said, "Olena, I would love that." She smiled hugely as she burst into tears and hugged me. She just held me and cried with relief.

I kissed her deeply and she melted in my arms. "Do whatever you want, professor," she whispered.

The Next Day

When we get to the new city, perhaps Olena will be amenable to shibari.

====================================================================

Afterword

Writing this started out as a bit of a lark. A little "the road not taken" sort of thing. I did not anticipate days of reflection on the complicated power dynamics of a relationship like this.

The obvious: relationships between students and teachers, even "consenting" adults. If the accusation is an assumption of guilt, if the accusation is enough to destroy someone, the accuser wields the power. Once a person in power has compromised themselves with a subordinate, unless they are a sociopath, they are at the mercy of the "weaker" one in most colleges, large companies, or government jobs (at least in the U.S.). Olena was really crushing on Tyl, and became sensitive to the risks they ran, but that cannot be assumed. Tyl, on the other hand, had regrets (not explicitly stated in the story) for his lapses in judgment, but was lucky that it worked out well. (Given the character of the student who approached me, I dodged a bullet. I believe she would not have been discreet, and would have burned my ass, whether by sloppiness or intent.) Sociopaths, of course, are free from this sort of worry, and would casually destroy another's reputation to protect their own.

The less obvious: a friend described Olena's behavior as a "predatory sub". I can see why non-kinks don't understand the power a sub wields in a relationship. Sometimes I get the impression no one believes the pressure a Dom is under to deliver. Throughout the story, one of the things shaping Tyl's decisions is the tacit pressure he is under to be the strong, mature professorial person. Olena wanted a bit of a Daddy Dom, and would use any tactic she could to bond him to her. Despite this, she is a loving woman who wanted the best for Tyl, and wanted to be in his life.

Needless to say, having had time to work through the layers and implications of this sort of thing, I am really, really glad I did not let that student go for the horizontal study sessions.

Side note; I considered developing Olena's relationship with her faith and how that shaped her decisions and tastes, but that would have been too distracting from the main theme of improper relationships in academia.