All Comments on 'The Graduation Party'

by tekkenmanq

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Additional Parties

Great beginning to what I hope will be a thread regarding this family. Father - Daughter, Mother - Black stud etc. Thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No Father

Your a creep, not a dad, Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written .. good story

commentor below is the creep for knowing what the story is about from the beginning and then reading anyway what he thought was sick. Now that is sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What is next?

I can see it coming. He does the mother, aunts and cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Graduate from high school and knocked up by a

black, great future for this girl raising half breed kids in the slums. Oh well, its every parents dream for there girls. Fucked and knocked up, single and on welfare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another dumb comment by a bigot

Just so you know, you bigots have lost. If you forgot, our President was the "half breed" son of a single white mother "on welfare".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ya

With a fucked up black dad who took off and left them too fend by themselves, daughter will get fucked over too, drugs, prostition, unwanted kid for dad to raise, thats so hot, right. P.S. he's not my president, never will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

The only thing I didn't like was the subsequent violence that the Dad feels obligated to visit on his daughter's black lover. Bad turn as far as I'm concerned. It's a predictable story but its pretty well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story. Loved the part of the dad watching his daughter get nailed by a black stud, but wish he didn't get so angry about it. Like one of your other readers, I'd like to see Tucker get Kim again and her mother besides. Finally, Dad could get a taste of what Tucker enjoyed with his daughter. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did dad just watch his daughter get bred by that long hard black cock that was able to shoot its seed deeper than any white cock could have.

Dad will want some of that now.l

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous