The Grass is Greener

Story Info
A wife gets curious at a party.
2.6k words
3.34
50.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sipping on my drink when I made eye contact with this cute petite blonde. Standing at 5'5, with emerald green eyes, a tight body that shows she puts in work. She had this sultry look in her eyes. I decided to ask my friend about her. My friend goes "oh that's Sarah, she's Trent's wife."

A wife I thought to myself, that's never stopped me before. The black dress she was wearing was tight and it was almost as if she wasn't wearing anything underneath. This got my mind curious. I just had to find out for myself. I'd have to play it smart though. I don't know if her husband is around or not. I decided to wait a little until we all had a few drinks in us and our guards were down. That would be the perfect opportunity to approach her.

After about 40 minutes I noticed that Sarah was sitting alone. I decided to approach her. We get to talking and she tells me how her husband stepped away to use the bathroom. I asked about him. She told me how they were together for 8 and married for 3. She had this little sad glint in her eyes. I asked her what was wrong and she told me how she loves her husband very much but she can't help but feel like she's missing out a little bit. She's had one dick for 8 years and that's the dick she'll have for the rest of her life.

She giggled and apologized.

She was just drunk and having a grass is greener moment. I assured she had nothing to apologize for, it was normal for a woman with her looks and young age to have those thoughts. In fact, I argued it was a travesty she only had one dick. It was then I heard the toilet flush and knew her husband would be back soon. I told her if she really wanted to see if the grass was greener, she could fact, meet me in the master bedroom in 20 minutes. She laughed thinking I was joking and I walked away.

After some time passes, Sarah finds me in the kitchen alone. She asks "were you serious about what you said earlier?"

"As serious as you are." I replied. She purses her lips a little and thinks.

She looks at me and says I'll meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes. I head to the bedroom, where I wait.

As 5 minutes comes and goes, I think to myself of course she wasn't serious. Her husband is here, our friends are here and this isn't even our home. Who's crazy enough to go through with that? I decide to leave and as I open the door, I see her right at the door. I guess we're both crazy enough to go through with it. She steps into the room and turns off the lights. She breaks the silence saying "I told them I stepped away for the bathroom. At most we have 10 minutes and we have to keep the lights off so we don't draw attention." I nodded my head but she obviously couldn't see. Well since she can't see she'll just have to feel me.

I pull her into me and we feel both of each other's warm bodies. My hands begin exploring her body. I can feel her breath quicken and body tighten a little but then relax. As I explored her dress clad body, I could feel she wasn't wearing a bra but she was wearing panties. Unfortunate but expected. They felt lacy and thin. A minor obstacle for what I have planned.

I tilt my head down and lean into a kiss but she pushes me away. She says "I can't do this, this is wrong!"

"Is it wrong to follow and give into your desires? You're already in here with me. If you step out and someone sees people are going to assume. There's really no going back." I responded

I couldn't see her but I could tell she was thinking. I reach my arm out looking for her and I grab her lightly. Pull her closer. "You might as well get some pleasure out of it."

With that she leaned in for a kiss. That's it I had her. As we were kissing, I lowered the zipper on the back of her dress so I could better feel her body. My hands went under her dress. I could feel her smooth and soft skin develop goosebumps. Her body told me all I needed to know.

My hands then went lower to feel her ass over her panties. It was almost completely lace. It was akin to nothing with how thin the fabric was. I was tempted to rip them right off but not this time. It was her first time so I had to hold back a little. Maybe another time.

As we continued kissing and groping each other, I pushed her onto the bed. And took off her dress. I threw the long fabric into a corner of the room. The corner was as black as the darkness so I hoped we'd find it afterwards. I turn back to my conquest. I felt her small but perky breasts in my hands as I continued kissing her.

I slid my tongue into her mouth and wrapped my fingers around her nipples. The stimulation from all these sensations made her gasp and moan into my mouth. I stopped kissing her and told her to take off my shirt. She took it off and threw it off somewhere to our right. I made sure to remember that. Of her own initiative she began unbuckling my pants and took them off as well. After my pants were off, she went straight to taking off my underwear but I stopped her.

"Not yet" I said. Her disappointment was palpable, she was hungry for my cock. I pushed her back so she'd be laying on the bed.

I kissed her on the lips softly and began kissing her cheek then her neck then her collar bone. Slowly making my way down lower. I could feel her body tense and relax as I kept going lower. My hand found her breasts and began playing with them. I could feel how high her heart rate was. She wanted this. That was enough teasing for her. She was ready.

I slid her panties off and put them in my pants pocket. She wouldn't be needing these for the rest of the night I thought to myself. I began kissing her leg making my way closer to her pussy. Once I got to it, I paused just to build the tension. With my nose and mouth so close to her pussy lips I could just smell she was horny. Her aroma sent a signal to my cock but he would have to wait.

I broke the tension by placing my tongue on her left pussy and licking. I did the same with the other lip. Using the tip of my tongue I found her clit and began slowly circling it while my hands found her breasts yet again squeezing tighter and tighter. Her hands found my head and she held onto my hair almost like reins. She pulled me in closer forcing her pussy into my face. My face felt how wet she was.

I had never felt a woman be this soaked before. I increased the pace at which my tongue graced her clit eventually ending in full on contact with my full tongue. She was busy enjoying the pleasure and fighting the moans when I heard the door open. My heart rate skyrocketed. Who was coming in?

I decided to keep licking her until the lights came on but they didn't. Without stopping I opened my eyes shifted them as close to the door as possible. I couldn't see who it was but I saw a head sticking into the room. Who was this individual and why weren't they stopping me? Somehow Sarah didn't notice. She was busy it seemed. Since the person wasn't stopping me and Sarah didn't notice I kept going.

Then I decided it was time to fuck her. She was sufficiently warmed up and we were probably running out of time. I rose up and pulled her close to me. I rolled over so she would be on top of me but her back was to the door. She still hadn't noticed. I decided to give our audience member a little show and bent her over. She began passionately kissing me and didn't realize that she was exposing all of her holes to this mystery person. She finally had enough and took off my underwear nearly ripping them. She grabbed my cock and put it into her mouth. She quickly took more and more of it until she took the whole thing into her mouth. Coughing a little she took it out and regained her breath.

She straddled me and prepared herself to insert it. It was at this point the mystery guest made their way in but quietly and without opening the door more. And they quietly closed it. As they closed it Sarah slid onto my cock trembling and stifling a moan. This prevented her from noticing. I asked her if no condom was ok. But she didn't respond and just started riding me.

At this point I couldn't see our guest but he wasn't bothering us so I didn't mind him anymore attention. Clearly Sarah needed it more. She rode me but had to hold back so as to not make loud noises. I could tell she wanted to go harder and faster. You could hear a slight creak from the bed. Her hips smoothly grinded against mine. Her right wet pussy felt snug with my cock. I could tell she was getting tired and decided to take over. We switched positions and I bent her legs as far back as they could go.

I placed my hips in front of hers and slid into her pussy with ease. I made sure not to go too fast but I did go hard. Each thrust was done with force. She would let a muffled moan with each thrust. Seems like her hand was over her mouth. It was then when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I felt the person lean. I jumped a little but didn't say anything. This person leaned in and spoke.

"Don't stop keep going. I'm just going to fuck her mouth. You're welcome to cum in her if you'd like." It was Trent her husband. In a weird way I felt at ease knowing it was Trent. At least we didn't have to hide from him anymore.

About 5 seconds later I could hear Sarah exclaim "what the f..." her sentence was cut off and I could clearly tell she had a cock in her mouth. With this I quickened my pace a little but not too much so as to not alert our friends in the other room.

"If you want to act like a whore that's fine but don't complain when you're treated like one" Trent said. I felt I had no business to say anything seeing as this was a marital affair. With this development I couldn't last any longer. Here I was fucking a woman I had just met with her husband on my friend's bed in their house. I just exploded in her sweet little pussy.

"You finished?" Trent asked.

"Yes" I replied

"Good have Sarah clean your cock while I fuck her" Trent said happily.

I pulled myself out of her. Sarah didn't say anything so I took that as she was ok with it. I searched for her head and found it. She excitedly sucked my cock into her mouth. She was more than ok with it seemed. She sucked all the remaining cum out and I started to get hard again. While she was doing that, Trent seemed to not care about our other friends outside the room because he giving it his all. Ramming his cock repeatedly into her. Perhaps feeling me cum in her on his cock drove him wild. At this point Sarah didn't care either and began moaning loudly.

Since we no longer cared about discretion, I decided to turn on the lights. The view I saw was a sight to behold. Sarah went from being this elegant and beautiful woman the last time I saw her to now where her blonde hair disheveled, eyeliner messy and a face contorted in pure, raw pleasure. I joined back in and put my cock into her mouth. I fucked it rapidly and hard.

I could feel the back of throat. I hope it won't be too bruised by the time I'm done. As I thought this Trent pulled out and came all over her tight abdomen. It was one of the largest cum shots I had ever seen in person. Comparable to what I see in porn. Sarah pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at the cum. She looked to her right, saw a tissue box and reached for it but Trent stopped her. He said "A good slut never lets cum go to waste." Sarah understood what she had to do but I stopped her again.

"If we believe in not letting cum go to waste then mine shouldn't either," I said.

"But you came in me how am I going to use it" she responded.

"Simple you scoop it out," I replied in a facetious manner.

She looked at me with hungry eyes. Trent looked at me with approval. We both watched her scoop all of my cum out and put it into her mouth. Once she was sure she got all of the cum out she licked her hand of the remaining cum and then moved onto her husband's cum on her stomach. She used her finger to pick up the globs of cum and soon there was no cum.

She began to rise from the bed but Trent stopped her again. "You forgot about the remaining cum on my cock. Some of his cum is on my cock and some of my cum is still inside" he said. She gave a little smile and put it into her mouth again. She slowly sucked it enjoying every bit of it. Once Trent was satisfied that it was clean, he pulled it out with a popping noise.

"You'll Fix this when we get home" he said. We all began to get dressed and I started to think of an exit strategy. I asked how should we all reenter.

"Don't worry about it everyone is passed out. It's why I came looking for y'all." Trent said

Sarah had a confused look on her face. "I can't find my panties!" she said

"Oh, don't worry I have them. Consider it my payment for tonight's services" I said. She looked at me a little annoyed and was about to respond when Trent chimed in

"I think that's fair. I think we'd enjoy doing this again at some point maybe even later tonight?" Trent asked with eyebrows raised

"I can't tonight. I promised I'd help clean up and since I'm the only one awake it looks like I'm going to clean by myself." I responded a little sad.

"That's alright another time. Here take my number, if you change your mind about tonight and we're still up, you're more than welcome" Trevor said as he gave me his phone number. With that both him and Sarah stepped out of the room. Trent a seemingly more satisfied man and Sarah with one less piece of clothing she started and a belly full of cum. I'll definitely message them in the future

Thank you for reading. This is my first full erotic story. Obviously, I still have some work to do in terms of my writing skills. Also forgive the number of paragraphs, still trying to figure out literotica's policy on that. Any feedback would be appreciated.