The Graveyard Shift

Story Info
White girl's first time with a black man with a foot fetish.
5k words
4.36
19.7k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was a country girl fresh off the farm and a long way from home. She had been accepted into her dream college halfway across the country, she couldn't have been happier. She grew up in a very small town and her parents had tried to persuade her into going to a smaller school closer to home. But Jessie wanted to break out of her shell and experience new and exciting things in life. Go places she's never been and see people and things she's only ever read about.

Her family were farmers who struggled to make ends meet, they didn't have much to offer in ways of support, which meant if Jessie wanted to go to the "big fancy school" then she would need to find work and help pay her way.

Jessie did just that. She desperately looked through the want adds and filled out countless applications, trying to find work. The only job that called back to hire her was, ironically, the job she applied for hoping to never have to work at. It was more of a joke, more of a "only if I'm seriously desperate." Which she was, so she begrudgingly accepted the job of cashier at the local Adult Video Store.

The manager said that she would be working the "graveyard shift" and needed to report by 9:00 pm sharp. Jessie got ready for her first shift as the graveyard shift cashier. She put on her uniform, if you can even call it that. Her "uniform" consisted of a black tank top with red lettering on the back that read "Adult Video" and on the front in cursive the name "Becky" was inscribed.

When she protested to her manager that her name was "Jessie,"she was told that was just "promotion through the industry" whatever that meant. Ultimately she accepted it and decided maybe it was best people there wouldn't know her real name. She complete her ensemble with hot pink shorts that where way too short and her favorite pair of toms.

Jessie walked into the adult video store, she stood at 5'6" about 120 lbs, shoulder length brown hair, cute bangs, large supple 32 C breast, long tan legs and quite possibly the cutest pair of size 8 feet anyone had ever laid eyes on hidden away in her well worn faded white toms.

Jessie never could explain why, but she has always taken exceptional care of her feet. She never walked anywhere barefoot. She would get pedicures and foot scrubs twice a month, in fact that was really the only time her feet ever really saw the light of day, as a result, her feet were milky white with a light pinkish hue on her soles and toes.

Every night, before she went to bed she would rub lotion into her feet. She couldn't help but marvel at just how buttery soft her soles and heels are, she would some times spend a few moments lost in the details of her own soles, the deep velvety soft luscious wrinkles.

Jessie took a few moments to take in the store, walk around and familiarize herself with the various products and overall layout of the store. She felt flushed looking at all the different videos and toys all over the store, her family was too poor to afford an at home computer so this was all a bit much for her to take in. One of the strangest sights to see in the store was small bed on the far right side of the store next to all the hosiery, leggings, stocking and socks. The bed was set up to advertise the the stores new line of silk bed sheets.

After a while of just walking around the store, mouth opened and gawking at all the various forms of perversion she never even knew existed, she decided it would be best for her to head back to the cash register, just in case any customers actually came in. Her manager told her this was a pretty boring shift, that she might see a handful of customers, but it was usually pretty dead at night. So she sat behind the computer next to the cash register and diced to continue to look up all of what her store had to offer, after all, if someone did come in and needed to know where to find something, she wanted to seem at least some what knowledgeable.

Jessie was lost in the store catalog when she heard the bell over the front door ring and she looked up with her big blue eyes and laid eyes on her first customer. Stood before her was a very tall stout black man. Jessie was a little bit caught off guard and her once pale cheeks turned a bright red as she blushed with embarrassment.

The tall black man said in a deep voice "hello young lady." Jessie still blushing, she pulled her brown hair back behind her ears and cleared her throat, "um, hi, I mean good evening! I need to see your ID" Jessie squeaked.

The man chuckled as he reached into his back pocket, took out his wallet and then handed her his ID. "I promise you I'm well over 18." Jessie nervously laughed, " I know, but it's store policy and this is my first night, so I don't wanna break any rules," she said rushed as she looked at the ID.

His name was Michael Smith, he was 6'6" 280 lbs and he was born in 1965, making him 60 years old. She handed back his ID and said with a big toothy smile, "ok, here you go...Michael! Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance!"

He chuckled and put the ID back in his wallet then extended his hand towards her in a hand shake and deeply said "every body calls me Big Mike, well at least all the ladies do!" Jessie blushed even brighter as she shook his hand and giggled "nice to meet you, Big Mike!"

Micheal, letting his gaze hang over her large left breast said "and you must be Becky!" Jessie shook her head vigorously and said "No! My name is Jessie! I don't know why they gave me a shirt with the name Becky on it!" She said with a playful laugh. Michael smiled, knowing why they gave the white girl in the porn shop a T-shirt with the name "Becky" on it and said "It is very nice to meet you Jessie!"

This was the first black person Jessie had ever met. Her small home town was 100% white. Jessie marveled at how strong his grip was and how big and strong his hand was too. But what caught her attention the most was the contrast of her small delicate white hand in his large, strong, dark black hand. The more she reveled in the contrast of pale white skin engulfed in dark black skin, she felt something stir deep inside her. Jessie quickly became aware of herself staring and quickly withdrew her hand.

She tried to regain her composure and stammered "Well um thank you! Um just... uh...let me know if you need anything!" Michael gave a sly grin and said "Don't worry I will!" And slowly walked into the main part of the store towards the rows and rows of dvds. Jessie picked up a magazine and began the feverishly wave it like a fan in front of her face trying to cool herself off and get the hot blood to leave her cheeks.

As Jessie tried to busy herself at her work station she felt like his eyes were watching her. She was starting to feel like prey being stalked and hunted by a predator. Michael slowly walked back towards the counter and said "Excuse me, Jessie, would you mind helping me find something?"

Jessie put down her magazine and said "Yes, of course! What can I help you find?" Jessie got off her stool and tugged on her shorts, now suddenly aware of just how short and revealing they were.

Jessie walked around the counter and stood in front of Michael. He towered over her, she felt so small in his presence. With a sly grin on his face he asked "Could you show me where the interracial videos are?"

Jessie felt the blood rush back into her cheeks and they were bright red again. She stammered "Um mm ye-ah...I think I can. I think I know where that section is at." Jessie had to force her legs to move, all of a sudden they felt weak. She slowly led him over to the end of the video isle marked "interracial" and asked "Are these the type of videos you were looking for? Jessie point at a several DVDs that displayed white men fucking black girls, white men fucking Asian girls and Asian men fucking white girls.

Still smiling at her, "Nah, that's not really my thing. I like white girls with black men." All Jessie could manage to softly say was "Oh...I think those are over here..." Jessie walked deeper into the isle until she found the displayed DVDs with pictures of small young white girls being fucked and stretched out by enormous black cocks.

She stared at the DVDs for a moment. She had never seen anything like it. Once again she was drawn to the contrast of dark black skin against pale white skin and felt that familiar stir deep inside her for the second time tonight. Her gaze was fixed on one of the DVD cases that showed a white girls tight pink pussy stretched to the max by a big veiny black cock and then to picture right beneath it which showed the girls white pussy gaping, filled and leaking thick rivers of cum. Jessie finally spoke, "uuuhh is this what you're...looking...for?"

Michael reaches down, his arm brushing by ass, and picking up a copy of "BBC and White Creampies" and said "Yeah this is a pretty good one, definitely what I'm into!" He grabbed a copy and then another one, but Jessie couldn't see the title of the second movie he grabbed. "But I'm also looking for something else."

Jessie turned around slowly and looked up at him and gulped "Uh what else are you looking for?" "You see, I love me some white girls, but I also have a thing for white girls feet. Do you think y'all have anything like interracial foot fetish stuff?" He said with a mischievous smile. Jessie blinked at him for a second before finally speaking. "I...I...don't know. I didn't know that was a thing. But if we have it, it would definitely be in this section." Jessie spun around and started looking over the DVDs, she could feel his gaze heavy on her every movement. She finally saw a stack of DVDs labeled " White Feet on Black Meat"

She couldn't believe this was a thing. She had never heard of a "foot fetish" let alone an interracial one, but she had to admit, there was something alluring about those small wrinkled white soles wrapped around those big black cocks. "Yeah this is what I was looking for!" Michael said as he reached for one of the DVDs and "accidentally" brushed his hand against her left breast.

"Oh, sorry about that!" Micheal said playfully apologetic. "Um it's ok, these isle are pretty cramped. Is there anything else I can help you with" Jessie asked as she started backing towards the end of the isle. He stood there holding his 3 DVDs staring at her hungrily.

"As a matter of fact there is. Can you take me over to wear the socks are?" He asked as he stepped in her direction. Jessie turned to where the socks were and started briskly walking in that direction. Michael took his time following her through the store. Jessie reached the corner of the store where a wall display of various kinds of socks, and other leg wear where hanging right next to the display silk bed.

Jessie was trying to regain her composure as she heard Micheal stop a few feet behind her at one of the other display shelves. He finally walked over to her and said, "I wanna pick up some sexy looking socks for a friend." He emphasized the word "friend." He picked up a pair of small sky blue toe socks with white lace around the ankles. "I wanna make sure they look good. Could you do me a favor and try them on so I can see what they look like?"

Jessie knew she shouldn't, but that strange new stir deep inside her egged her on and she picked up the socks and said "Sure, I can do that for you." Jessie walked over to the display bed and sat down. She reached down and grabbed her right shoe by the heel and with a gentle tug, the shoe slid off, revealing her small pale white foot and her toes that were painted candy apple red. She placed her barefoot on the soft shag rug at the foot of the bed and removed her left shoe.

When Jessie reaches over for the socks, Michael quickly reached down and picked them up "You don't have to do all the work! Here let me help you out!" He said with a hungry lustful look burning in his eyes.

Jessie didn't say a word. She leaned back in the bed and raised her right foot up to him. He cupped her soft pink heel in his left hand and slowly raised it higher. He slid the socks into his right pants pocket then slowly rubbed his right hand up her soft wrinkly sole.

"Hmmmm Jessie girl, hmmmm you've got some fine ass feet! Any body every tell you that? Hmmmm mmmm hmmmm!" Jessie felt hot, so very very very hot. She playfully wiggles her toes and said "No. No one has ever really seen my feet before. I'm hardly ever barefoot." She watches as Michael leaned forward and planted his big nose at the base of her toes and she instinctively wiggled her toes against his face and could feel his nostrils deeply sucking in the air in between her white toes.

He let out a deep satisfying moan and then Jessie felt his big lips move to form a kiss in the middle of her sole. He kissed his way up her instep to the ball of her foot to the base of her big toe then he opened his mouth and Jessie watched as her big toe disappeared into his.

She felt his big soft lips close around her big toe then felt his lick up and around her big toe sucking the flavor out of her pale pink skin. Jessie let a gasp as she felt her breath catch in her chest. Then watched as one by one he sucked each other her toes moving down her foot. Jessie felt that stir deep inside her start to feel louder and warmer with each passing lick of her foot.

She laid back on the bed, surrendering to her situation. His moans where growing louder and becoming more animalistic as he started taking long deep licks of her sole and starting light biting and nibbling on her instep and toes. Jessie's eyes rolled back into her head as she started panting and moaning; she was loving this! She had never had her feet licked before and it was absolutely driving her mad with pleasure.

Michael reached down and grabbed her other foot by the ankle and lifted it up. As he picked up her right foot he let the other foot go and slide his waist till it found its way and landed on his throbbing bulging member. Jessie suddenly became acutely aware of massive hot throbbing black cock beneath her saliva soaked sole.

She could feel the intense heat radiating into her sole and gave toes a slight wiggle and could feel his cock jump and twitch in response. Jessie raises her head to get a better look and her eyes almost bugged out when she could see the big thick outline of his cock beneath her white foot straining to break free from its denim prison.

Michael continued his process of smelling and licking her left foot just as he had done with the right. Jessie was completely immersed in lustful heat as she played with his big black cock through his jeans with her right while having her left foot devoured; she was so turned on she was grinding her hips and bucking against the air.

Michael took not of this and stopped licking her left foot and placed it back on the bed and removed her right foot from his aching throbbing member. Jessie opened her eyes and looked up to see him walking toward the head of the bed and came to a stop right next to her head.

His hands started to undo his belt and pants button and with a deep slow voice he said "I think it's time you find out why they call me Big Mike." And with that he undid his pants which quickly fell to the floor. His big black cock sprang out and loomed over Jessie's shocked face! For a moment all she could do was stare.

It was massive! By far the biggest cock she had ever seen, and certainly the darkest! She had only ever been with her ex high school boyfriend only a few times and it was ok at best. Michael's cock long, thick and very veiny with a slight bend to the right with a big bulbous uncut head that glistened with precum.

Breathless she asked "How...big...is it...?" Micheal grinned and walked by towards the foot of the and said "this big" he reached down and grabbed her right foot and brought it up towards his big black cock. He position her supple heel at the base of his cock just above his massive low hanging balls and then pressed his thick shaft against her sole like a ruler.

Jessie gawked at the sight in front of her, his cock ran the entire length of her foot and extend an other two inches beyond her big toe! All she could manage say was "Oh...my...Goooooood..."

He put her foot back down and walked back over towards her, his massive black cock swaying and bouncing with every step. Jessie sat straight up as he approached her, when he came to a stop his big bulbous black head was less than an inch away from her mouth. She slowly reached up with her right hand and grasped it around the base.

It was so thick her small white hand couldn't even fit all the way around it! She marveled at how hard it was in her hand, how much heat it gave off and how perfect it looked in her white hand. Not even thinking about it, she started slowly stroking his big black cock causing more precum to leak out of his head like a faucet.

She heard a deep low voice "Go ahead. Get you a taste." Jessie leaned forward and licked the the precum off his cock before it could fall onto the floor.

It tasted so sweet she let out a soft moan then leaned forward began to suck his big black cock. Her mouth was stretched to its limit! She couldn't even fit half of it down her throat! She was bobbing on his cock, taking it out a few inches before sliding it back into her throat. Michael withdrew his cock and softly said "Go ahead and take the rest of them clothes baby girl."

Jessie did as she was told. She stood up and removed her employee shirt up over her head then reached behind her and undid the clasp of her hot pink bra and letting it fall to the floor exposed her perfect milky white breast and her tiny rigid pink nipples. Next she pulled down her shorts and panties that where now completely soaked.

Michael started to explore her soft white supple milky white body. Squeezing her firm ass cheeks then fondling her breast squeezing them and pinching and tweaking her tiny pink nibbles. All the while she found herself stroking his big black cock while kind of danced around grinding her thighs together.

Michael took notice and asked "Hmmm you ready for this big black cock baby girl?" Jessie quickly nodded her head "Yes please!" Michael chuckled and then pushed Jessie onto the bed. She flew back landing softly on her bottom and giggled. Michael slowly walked forward licking his lips, his cock rigid at attention, like a big black python ready to strike! "Hmmm spread them legs white bitch" Michael said with a growl.

The hairs on the back of Jessie's neck stood up, she could sense a change Michael's demeanor and it both terrified and excited her! She quickly did as she was told and spread her legs. Michael was stand at the edge of the bed with one hand firmly gripped around his impressive cock stroking it while looking at her like a piece of meat and the other hand was spreading his precum over his bulbous head. Finally he lowered the head of his black cock to the entrance of her small tight hairless pink pussy.

He started slowly rubbing is massive head against her swollen clit. That sent bolts of pleasure shooting through Jessie's body! He continued to rub his big black flared helmet against her swollen pink clit, watching jerk and thrash with pleasure. He paused only for a minute to let her catch her breath then he grabbed both of her feet and repositioned them on his shoulders then went back to teasing her clit. As sharp electric bolts of pleasure ripped through Jessie small white body, Michael eyes were fixed firmly on the show her small white soles where putting on for him!

With every thrust of his head against her clit caused her toes to curl and spread making the lines in her soles move like ripples in the water. Smooth soft succulent white soles scrunching into deep wrinkles with shades of red and pink. He withdrew his cock from her battered clit. Jessie laying on her back in a pool of her own sweat and juices, feet still propped up on his muscular shoulder, her full white breast bouncing with every ragged breath she took. She looked worn out and defeated, he liked that.

12