All Comments on 'The Graveyard Shift'

by Whitefootslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
auhound49auhound49over 3 years ago
Please continue!

I especially like that she may well be in the black bred video! Preg risk sex is the only real sex there is - all else is mere mutual masturbation.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 3 years ago

MMMM great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this is some good shiiit

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Black bred and just submiting in General to a Dominant Black Man

Been there done that kind a like Jessie done and been done.

Its true when Mr Michael told Jessie to strip. Something just come over I guess some Us womens when the Man we with and want to please tells us to Strip. One my first OGs was a Black Man and He had me always put my hands behind my back when I was naked in front him and he wanted to play with my breasts or when he told me he wanted to touch my tummy or my pussy. If he was in Front or Back me I had to just spread my legs more the lower his hands went and when he went for my Breasts I had to put my hands behind my back. Other Mens I was with or went back to there Motel or Hotel room even comented how well I must been trained or what a dream I was cause the way I did some things my OG taught me early on to do for and in front of a Black Lover specialy.

For the Black Breeding part YOU KNOW when I told my Lovers or some Mens I was kicking it with it Wasnt a GOOD Time to be cumming and Putting they Black nutt in my pussy. Some Mens just laughed and like for Jessie it drove some Mens on even more to Nutt and Cum IN me. One look at my kids says they had Black Mens for Daddies. Some Mens was just FEELING SOooo Damn GOOD that I didnt want them to PULL OUT or NOT BUST any where else but INSIDE me. I usualy could have my Orgasm on a Lover when I feeled him Blasting his Cum INSIDE my pussy. So Great story and so REAL. At least for this white girl it was good reading and reminded me some of my past and got me wet.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

I like the story so far. It's a personal thing but I wished the girl didn't "fall" so fast. I mean, it's good to know she isn't racist or anything. Yet I still wished she hesitated more than she did. She became a slut too fast, IMO, but I still think the story is well written. Hope you come up with more stuff!

Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unless this story is set in the future-- if Michael was born in 1965 he won't be 60 until 2025.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her being a virgin would have completed the first chapter. Maybe her manager has a video too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhitefootslut@Whitefootslut
Just a fun loving bi white girl with a foot fetish! I love having my feet worshipped and worshiping sexy feet as well! I also have a thing for hot older black men! So the majority of my stories will feature my interracial foot fetish fantasies! Hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES