The Graveyard Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fixed his cock at the entrance of her tight pink pussy "You ready for this big black cock" he asked as brushed the edges of her lips with his engorged member. Jessie with her eyes closed nodded yes. He withdrew his cock, lifted it up and brought slamming down on her swollen clit causing to howl in pain and surprise! "That's not good enough white bitch! I wanna hear you beg for me to fuck your inferior white pussy with my superior black cock!" Michael screamed at her! Jessie trying to regain her composure quickly and firmly responded, not trying to anger him again "Please fuck my inferior white pussy with your superior black cock! Please! My white pussy needs to be filled by big black cock!"

He repositioned his cock back at the entrance of her pussy. He could feel he trembling in anticipation. "Hmmmmm yeah that's right white bitch! You want that big black cock! Lift your head up I want you to watch this big black cock enter your little white pussy and change you forever!" Jessie lifted her head up and looked down. She could see that big black cock positioned on the edge of her pussy. It looked so big, she wasn't sure if it was gonna be able to fit!

And with that he started to slide his cock in a little at a time. Hearing her whimper with every of black cock that invaded her white pussy only made him harder. He was about halfway in and he withdrew his cock a few inch then drive it in deeper then repeat until his big black balls were slapping against her white ass. Jessie was in pure bliss! She felt so good...so full! She never would have guessed that being fucked could make her feel so amazing!

In between moans Jessie barely managed to say "hmmmm...here...I know... you...want...these!" She shoved her white feet into his face! She could feel his cock jump in her pussy! "Hmmmm yeah give me them white feet bitch!" He growled as he started licking and sucking on her soles and toes and started jack hammering away at her pussy!

Jessie was loving every deep thrust of his black cock! She looked up with her big lust filled blue eyes, watching this black king devour her white feet like it was his last meal, seeing her pale white toes disappear into his black mouth then reappear coated in warm saliva. Michael looked down at his submissive white bitch and saw the change in her eyes! He knew he had her, he fucked her into lustful submission, this young white bitch was his now. She was his new white fuck toy!

Jessie was in full on sensory overload. Her brain could barely function from the pounding she was taking. Her body started to act on its own, on biological level. Without her thinking about and without her realizing it was happening, her pussy started to get even wetter and tighter. It was contracting on its own and squeezing around his intrusive black cock trying milk his cum out of his cock and deep into vulnerable unprotected white pussy.

Michael could feel her pussy trying to make him cum, he stopped licking and biting her soles and said "hmmm are you ready for me to cum?" Hearing those words brought Jessie's mind catching back into reality. Quickly she answered, "Yes! I want you to cum all over my soles!" Michael laughed "Na bitch, I don't pull out, not even for fine ass feet like yours! I'm gonna cum deep inside you!"

Jessie's face went ghost white! "No you can't cum inside me! I'm not on the pill! You could get me pregnant!" Michael tightened his grip around her wide hips "Bitch you knew what I was into when you helped pick out my DVDs!" Jessie's mind raced thinking back to earlier, he grabbed black meat white feet and...interracial Creampie cuties...

"No please don't cum inside me please pull out!" Jessie pleaded. "I'm about to do you a favor! Can't you feel your little white pussy begging for my big black load? I'm gonna gonna fill you up baby girl!" He said as he went back licking and gnawing on her soles. His pace quickened as he started driving his big black cock deeper and deeper with every long stroke.

Then Jessie realized what he was saying, she became self aware of her pussy contracting and squeezing the big black cock inside her, hungrily pulling him in deeper and deeper.

Jessie decided not to fight it, and embrace what her white pussy wanted...no...NEEDED! Jessie pressed her feet firmly into his face and said "Cum in my pussy! Fill me up! Flood my unprotected womb with your potent black seed!"

Jessie could feel him pump faster and fast and feel him swell up then one last deep thrust that reached all the way to her cervix "Take my seed you white bitch!" Micheal roared as he bit down passionately hard onto her right sole. Jessie could feel his cock deep in her pussy, deeper than she thought was even imaginable! Then she felt it.

The huge black cock swelled and then spasmed unleashing long thick creamy spurts if superior black cum! She moaned as she felt her pussy hungrily contract around him squeezing and pulling on his shaft milking every last drop as if it was liquid gold!

Jessie lost track of how many spurts he unleashed in her. After a few moments Michael started to withdraw his cock from her beaten and defeated pussy. He noticed that it took a little effort for him to pull out as her pussy had tightened up in an effort to keep his seed inside her.

He looked down at her with a satisfied smile, she laid there her body glistened with sweat and a steady stream of thick white cum had slowly started to leak from her battered pussy.

Michael walked over to the stack of 3 DVDs he had grabbed earlier picked them up and tossed them on the bed next to Jessie's head. The noise brought Jessie back into the real world from her postcoital bliss. Her eyes slowly focused on the scattered DVDs.

She saw the two titles she remembered him grabbing, Interracial Creampie Cuties, Black meat white feet, and then she saw the third dvd; Black Bred! She was acutely aware of the slow steady stream of hot thick cum that had slowly leaking out of her. Then noticed what looked like a business card.

She picked it up and her eyes bulged in terror and her body broke out in a cold sweat as she read:

Michael Smith Talent Scout

Amateur Teen Interracial

We find the hottest teen white girls, convert them, and breed them black!

"I'll be seeing your fine white ass again real soon Jessie girl!" Michael said laughing. Jessie looked up from the card just in time to see Micheal walk over one of the display shelves a few feet from the bed and grabbed a camera! Jessie felt the blood drain from her face as she realized he had recorded the whole thing!

"Be sure to check out our website, we post a lot of great stuff and before I forget, give this order confirmation form to your manager! It's for our first line of DVDs!" He folded the pink form and tossed it to the bed and walked towards the door. With as much strength as she could manage, Jessie grabbed the form and sat up, causing a large amount of cum to slide out of her pussy. She read the order form. " 500 copies of Amateur Teen Interracial: Hidden Camera Edition!"

To be continued...

12