The Gray Man 27 - 2 for 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei got anxious, "Is he hurting you Elly, I swear to God if he's hurting you I am going to make him.."

Mei never finished the sentence as Elysia came with a hard orgasm, Mei heard her lover moan and pant in an unmistakable sound. She knew that the orgasm was a powerful one as Elly on many occasions had coated Mei's own face with slippery moisture.

The first orgasm rolled into a second. Mei should have disconnected the call, but something inside of her wouldn't push the button. After the second orgasm TJ stopped, "We will see you soon, Ms. Li."

Mei Li could not wait for anyone from her operation to arrive, they were all hours away and The American having Elysia changed the game. She pulled out her silenced Glock 17, packed up a QBU 88 Chinese built sniper rifle, and a QBZ 95 Chinese assault rifle. The BMW roared to life as Mei headed north to Seymour Lake.

She found an elevated view to park the truck. She unpacked and set up the QBU which allowed her to use the scope, hoping to find the cabin where Elysia was being held. Gray had made no effort to hide her lover from her. Silhouetted in the window she saw the familiar curve of Elly's breast and the soft flare of her hips.

"Round 1 to you Mr. Gray," she whispered. Gray was nowhere to be seen, and she couldn't take a shot with Elly exposed. She tucked the Glock into a pocket and slung the QBZ over her shoulder as she started down the hillside on foot.

The frozen landscape of Lake Seymour lay quiet under a blanket of February snow, the biting cold gnawing at every exposed surface. Mei Li trudged through the icy terrain toward the secluded cabin, her breath visible in the frigid air. Mei knew about TJ Gray, but she underestimated his years of experience with Regiment Recon.

Mei's steps left faint imprints in the snow as she approached the cabin, her senses alert to the slightest hint of danger. The wooden structure loomed ahead, the only light illuminating her lover. She pushed open the cabin door, her gloved hand creaking the wood in a haunting symphony with the wind.

Inside, the cabin's interior was dimly lit by the soft glow of a fire in the stone fireplace that had been illuminating Elly. Her shadow danced on the wall, casting an eerie atmosphere that matched the tension in the air. Mei's trained eyes scanned the room, searching for any sign of Gray's presence. And then, like a phantom materializing from the cold, he rushed in the cabin just behind her and drove her to the ground, both weapons skidding away

Gray's presence was commanding, his every movement calculated and deliberate. A cold smile played on his lips as he observed Mei scramble to her feet. This time though, Gray was the predator and Mei Li the prey. Mei saw a smirk play across his face. Without a word, he launched into action, his movements fluid and lethal. Mei's instincts flared to life, her body moving with the grace of a dancer and the precision of a warrior.

Their battle unfolded like a deadly dance, the clash of their skills resonating in the confined space. Each strike, each block, was a testament to their training, their abilities pushed to the limit by the urgency of the situation. The sound of their breaths mixed with the wind's howl outside, creating a symphony of survival and danger.

But tonight Gray released the rage of his demons, driving Mei back into defensive positions over and over again. She had hoped to absorb the onslaught enough to tire him out. She saw his eyes change for an instant and she took advantage, moving forward with kicks and punches, which was exactly what TJ wanted. She realized her mistake just a moment too late as the large man was able to grab ahold of her and tackle her to the ground where his size and strength far outmatched hers. She fought like a woman possessed as she realized she was trapped in a deadly game of Gray's making. She fought valiantly, her determination undeterred, but Gray's relentless attacks slowly wore her down.

It only took a few minutes on the ground for Gray to find the carotid artery and lock her neck into a choke. In the dojo she would tap out, but as furiously as she tapped on Gray's arm he was unyielding. Her ears sounded like rushing water as her eyes saw the panic in Elly's eyes. Mei was asleep.

Elly screamed, "You killed her!"

TJ pushed himself to his hands and knees. Struggling to catch his own breath he pushed himself to his hands and knees. "Nah, she'll wake up in a bit, but by then, she will be no worries to me.

The world did begin to seep back into Mei's reality as her brain drank all of the oxygen rich blood that it had been denied. She moved her arms but when she pulled she realized she was cuffed and naked. Mei was sitting up, her arms pulled outward and shackled to the posts of the bed. Her legs spread and shackled to the bottom of the bed.

Her first thought was that Gray couldn't rape her in this position.

She turned her head to the side where she saw Elly, sitting on a loveseat with her hands and ankles ziptied. Gray sat next to her lover, his arm around her shoulder and his hand caressing Elly's tit. "Your efforts were impressive, Orchid" Gray's voice was low, tinged with a cold satisfaction. "But you fucked up when you made this personal."

The wind outside howled a February blizzard rolling down from the Arctic. The storm outside was nothing compared to the storm raging in Gray's soul.

Gray smirked, "It's time you pay for your foolishness as you made me pay for mine."

Mei pulled at her shackles, "Please, let Elly go. I am a pawn, but she is innocent."

Gray stood and walked towards the bed slowly and menacingly. Without a word he lifted his hand and slapped Mei's wide open pussy hard. Mei clenched her jaw, not giving him the pleasure of knowing how badly that hurt. Gray leaned close and licked Mei from her shoulder to her ear before he hissed, "As was Gretchen. Amazing how the villain doesn't like it when the hero plays their own game."

Gray turned and walked towards Elly, "Don't fight and I promise you won't be hurt?" Gray held out a hand and Elysia blindly took it and stood.

Her heart beat fast and she wanted to run, but she knew after watching Mei try to fight the Ranger that she would have no chance. TJ turned her to face the bed. Elly gasped as hands gently took hold of her wrists. Her hands were pulled down and behind her back and cold steel cuffs locked them in place.

"Please," was all she said, it wasn't clear, even to her what she meant.

There was a movement at her collar and a metallic snap, something tugged her neck and she stumbled forward. She was being led by a leash, just like an animal. Blindly she followed, humiliated as she was becoming ever more aroused.

When they reached the side of the bed, Mei's eyes locked on her lover's. "I'm so sorry, baby."

Tears streamed down Elly's face, "I know, I love you."

TJ smirked, "Isn't that sweet. So, Orchid, you don't mind if I touch your baby do you?"

Mei hissed, "Fuck you, I will kill you."

Gray kissed the back of Elly's neck, "Sure you will."

Elysia felt the goose bumps form as she felt Gray's lips on her neck. She groaned when his hands cupped her breasts, caressing and gently stroking. Gray seemed to be everywhere at once as he slid around her. Elly groaned when his lips locked onto her nipple, sucking, while fingers rolled and nipped the other. The lips moved to her neck while the hands moved to her hips,

Mei could only watch as her mortal enemies' fingers stroked her lover's pussy. Mei's confidence waned as she saw Elly push her hips forward as she tried to make more contact.

Gray moved his hand away only to move it to caress her shapely ass. Elly was embarrassed when another moan escaped her lips when Gray bit down on her other nipple while his fingers stroked up and down the crack of her ass, using the wetness from her own pussy for lubrication the finger pushed deeper each time, then the other hand cupped her pussy and she gasped as a finger slid inside.

She whimpered as the fingers pushed into her pussy, she was so close to cumming and she even felt like she wanted to thank the man for allowing her to. She rocked her hips unashamedly when the hand was withdrawn and wet fingers entered her open mouth, her lips and tongue were coated with her own juices, the taste and aroma of sex filled her head. She almost cried when Gray tweaked her nipples and then walked away.

It was Elly's turn to apologize. She looked at Mei, "I am so sorry."

Mei whispered, "Me too."

Elysia waited, expecting to feel him touching her again, every nerve end seemed to tingle, but there was only stillness and silence. Minutes passed but it seemed like hours. Finally, Gray returned as she felt his hands lightly stroke her arms and she almost collapsed. Mei watched as her lover's pussy immediately spasmed in need of attention.

Mei watched as TJ's hands moved over Elly's body expertly. He would give a gentle squeeze, a light touch, a firm grope at what felt like the precise moment at the exact pressure needed to drive Elly's need even higher.

Each touch caused a gasp, but his hands would quickly move away. It was as though he wanted to keep her aroused. Aroused, but denied relief. It took a while but finally Elly broke. "Please, God please."

The words hit Mei like a brick. Elly needed to cum, she was desperate to cum, she no longer thought about the danger of her situation, or even the presence of Mei. The only thing she thought of was her need to orgasm.

Gray was behind her, standing close, she could feel his erection touching her. TJ wrapped his left hand around her to lightly tease her nipple, while his right hand moved to her clit, rubbing it with ghost-like touches. Elly could feel his cock against her. It felt huge even through his pants. It felt too big to be real. There was a heat radiating off of it that she felt through his clothing.

TJ moved away again, the frustration growing within his captive. He moved slowly to stand beside Elly, in full view of Mei.

Gray undid the belt on his pants, and slowly slid them down, the base of his cock came into view. It seemed like he lowered his pants forever until the head of his cock appeared.

"Jesus," Elly whispered, "That's, that's incredible."

Mei watched Elly looking at TJ's cock. Elly was a bit of an elitist, she hated dirty talk. Mei was shocked as her lover almost groaned in awe, "That's fucking huge." Elly slid to her knees as her right right hand went around the base of his massive cock, she couldn't close her fingers. She placed her left hand on top of her right. Glassy eyed she looked up at TJ, "Every man I've ever been was smaller than what's showing."

Elly stared at the massive piece of meat in her hands, "It's so heavy. I didn't expect it to be so heavy."

Mei could only watch. Her own jealousy was bubbling up as Elly lifted Gray's cock up and down a few times before she started to slowly stroke his shaft, pulling the soft skin back and forth over its rigidity in gentle, slow rotations. Mei watched as Gray's cock grew even larger as her lover worked to get him hard.

Elly reached between Gray's legs and massaged his large, shaved balls with her fingers, which caused a smirk to cross Grey's face. As Elly worked, her face got closer and closer to the bulbous head of her captor's cock.

Mei and Elly had been a couple for years. Mei knew that her lover was a master at teasing and building up anticipation. Up until this moment it had only been between them and Mei thought it something sacred, but here she had to watch as her lover did the same thing with a man. Not just any man, Mei's mortal enemy.

Mei was again shocked as she heard Elly moan, "Fuck,that feels good." Mei was forced to close her eyes as Elly began to run her tongue up the underside of TJ's cock's head. Licking and teasing the opening they way Elly's tongue would tease Mei's clit.

Elly moved both hands to Gray's shaft, she stroked in that same rotational pattern gaining speed and power with each stroke. Her tongue circled his head, her warm breath escaping through her flared nostrils. When Mei opened her eyes she saw Elly wrap her full lips around it, the sides of her mouth stretching to accommodate its girth.

Gray placed a steadying hand on the back of Elysia's head as she fed herself inch after painstaking inch of his cock. She took him into her mouth steadily, removing a hand as about half of his shaft disappeared between her lips. Elly reached her free hand and pressed against Gray's, urging him to aid her in her progress. Gray entwined his fingers in her light brown hair and bucked his hips forward. The wet gagging sound Elly made caused Mei's clit to pulse and stir on its own.

Elly was able to take about half of Gray's cock into her throat before she suddenly wrenched herself away, gasping for air. Thick tendrils of saliva dangled from her lips and the head of his thick cock.

Panting Elly looked up at Gray. Her eyes said the words she couldn't give a voice too.

TJ gently pulled her to her feet, his pale eyes locked onto hers, "Say it," he commanded as his hand again lowered to her dripping pussy. "Ineed to hear you say it."

"I don't know..." Elly stammered before his finger slid into her that brought an uncontrollable moan that stopped her words.

Gray smirked, "Yes you do. Just say it, and I'll give you everything you want."

"I don't know what you want me to say." Elly whispered as her hips danced against Gray's hand.

"Four little words." Gray used the voice that seemed to come out as a growl, as his free hand turned her chin to look up at him, "Say: Gray, please fuck me."

Those eyes drilled past any resistance she had left. His commanding voice washed over her. She wanted to look away, but the needs of her body wouldn't allow it. She opened her mouth but words didn't come out.

"Or I can chain you to the bed with Mei, leave and not look back. The fire will run out in a couple of hours. There is no electricity this time of the year, so no heat. Your body heat will keep you both warm for a while, but that won't last long. I'll take your phones, throw them into the harbor in Vancouver and place a nice little note confessing your relationship with Mei and her guilt at the life she was living. By the time they find you it will look like two lovers that didn't want to face their consequences. Your choice. Do you want me to leave? Gray asked, grinning like a wolf.

Elly shivered as she looked into Gray's eyes knowing that he was telling her the truth and that he would lose zero sleep over the outcome. "No..." she whispered..

"No, what?" He asked calmly, confidently.

"Don't leave us here," she stammered, her voice shaking

"Then say the words, Elysia." Gray commanded.

Mei yelled out, "Don't do it Elly, I can get us out of here. Don't!"

"Gray, please fuck me." Elly whispered, her face burned with need and shame.

TJ smirked, "I'm going to take you. Use you. Fuck you. And you're going to love every second of it. Is that what you want?" Gray asked, obviously already knowing the answer.

"Yes," Elly whispered as another shiver passed over her. At this point she didn't know if it was fear, lust, cold, or all of the above.

Gray walked Elly to the end of the bed, twisted her around her, grabbed her hip with one hand, as he placed a firm palm between her shoulder blades, pushing her upper body forwards and downwards until her hands went to the mattress. He was going to force Mei to look at Elly as Gray's huge cock destroyed her pussy. This was his punishment.

For her part, Elly found her ass in the air pointing up at him and to her humiliation she arched her back involuntarily, offering herself to him. Gray chuckled at her body's unrequested movement

TJ ran his huge cock up and down her pussy lips. He said loud enough for both Mei and Elly to hear, "Damn, look at what we have here. I knew you were wet but damn, I had no idea."

Elysia squirmed with embarrassment at his words, as she could feel her wetness against the inside of her thighs and knew again that part of the humiliation came from their undeniable truth. She wished he would touch her, rub her, fuck her, something.

"Your juices are running down your legs, little girl. It's like a river back here." She cringed at this; 'little girl' sounded worse to her ears than anything he could have said. It was a sign of possession, it made her feel helpless and perverse. She concentrated and could indeed feel small droplets trickling down the inside of her bare thighs. Gray slid two fingers into her. Elly moaned but Gray removed the fingers from her cunt, walked to the side of the bed and placed them on Mei's lips.

Mei's own shame washed over her as she eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his fingers, tasting the familiar taste of her lover's pussy. Gray moved back into position behind Elly and placed his cock at her entrance.

Gray commanded, "Say it again,"

She knew what he meant. This time, it came easier. "Gray, please fuck me. Please,"

Gray smirked as his eyes locked with Mei's. Her lover had seemed so proud and sure of herself at the airport. Now reduced to being bent over a bed asking to be fucked.

He guided his cock between Elysia's spread labia and she gasped as she felt him gently push at her entrance. He moved slowly and she was soaking wet, but still it felt like his cock would split her open. She felt an overwhelming sensation, a mixture of pleasure and pain that overtook every thought, every other feeling, as he pushed his way inside, inch by inch. Her pussy stretched and slipped against the girth of her intruder. She tried her hardest to think, to relax her muscles, to give her insides every chance to accommodate a cock so much larger than any she had taken before. She moaned unashamedly for the first time as Gray slipped further inside her, reaching deeper than she had ever felt, her every thought overcome by the feeling of delicious fullness mixed with the pain of her stretched pussy.

"Do you feel that, Elysia?" Gray asked in a low voice. "Do you feel that big cock stretching your tight little lesbian pussy?"

"God yes." she whimpered as Mei could only watch as her lover broke under Gray's primal power

His cock was only about halfway in when both of them felt it touch the end of her canal, the entrance to her cervix. Elysia gave a little jump that sent a burst of the pleasure-pain mix rolling through her. Gray pulled slowly back, smiling at the beautiful contrast of Elysia's translucent white juices covering half the length of his cock. Then, when only the head was left inside her, he began pushing slowly back in.

Elysia was in rapture. The slow fucking was from necessity but it made it seem that she could feel every bump, every vein and skin imperfection of his mammoth cock as it slid along the stretched walls of her insides. As Gray sped up his thrusts, the pain began to subside and the waves of pleasure began to build inside Elysia. That wonderful full feeling grew warmly, and the end of each thrust sent a wave of joy like a tiny starburst behind her eyes. She realized suddenly that she was moaning with every thrust, louder than she ever did. How long had she been doing that? She was never loud in bed, never, but it didn't matter, all that mattered was that full feeling, that beautiful warmth spreading to her fingers and toes, all that mattered was that he didn't stop... don't stop... "Don't stop, please..."

Gray looked at Mei with an insidious smirk. "Your lover seems to like cock," he taunted as he watched the way her pussy clung to his cock on each back-thrust, the way her body was shaking now, her gasps and moans becoming shorter, quicker.

Elysia felt the orgasm building. The rational part of her mind behind the glass screamed in horror and humiliation; she couldn't come twice for this rapist, she couldn't.