The Gray Man 27 - 2 for 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that part of her was tiny now, relegated, stuffed deep down within her, all that mattered in this moment was every nerve ending in her body firing, every inch of her skin on fire, that wonderful warmth flooding her mind with the pleasure that only this monsterous cock could bring her.

The orgasm hit hard. Elysia began to shake violently as she cried out. Her long legs shook so much that Gray had to be careful his cock did not slip from her as he pounded, faster now, harder and harder. The entire bed shook under Mei as Gray's thrusts became more powerful and Elysia's orgasms more out of control

Elysia couldn't breathe, she screamed as her body shook and writhed. She was cumming, cumming for her rapist and somehow that thought made the whole act more erotic as her pussy squeezed and clenched and stretched against his giant dick.

As her orgasm subsided, Elysia's conscience seemed to move cautiously to the forefront of her mind again, even as Gray continued his pounding. What had she done? She had betrayed her lover who was just a few feet away. She had betrayed her with a man, and not just any man. The man that was an enemy of the love of her life who had kidnapped her and forced her into sex with him. The shame that she had cum more often and harder than she ever had for her Mei or anyone else began to work their way through the veil of lust.

Tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes for the first time and her moans were punctuated now with small, pathetic sobs.

From behind her, Gray noticed the change. He knew the conflict that must be going on inside his victim after she came for him, and he relished her guilt and confusion.

"You are a good little whore, coming on my cock." He whispered in her ear. "You put on quite a show. Now it is time to give you a present you can share with Mei."

Elysia's mouth fell open. What did he mean? Why? Hadn't he taken enough from her? She felt his thrusts speed up in her still-sensitive pussy. She felt him start to breathe harder on the back of her neck. "Oh god, no, please, no, don't..."

But it was too late, Gray's body stiffened and with one final hard slam of his cock he began to shoot his cum inside Elysia's soaking, stretched out pussy.

Elysia was crying in earnest now, as Gray dumped his seed deep inside of her. She was a lesbian, faithful to Mei. She hadn't been on birth control for years. It seemed to take forever, each twitch of his cock sending a new guilty spurt of pleasure through her body. When he was finished, Gray pulled out and moved to the head of the bed.

He pinched Mei's nostrils closed forcing her mouth to open as he shoved his cum covered cock into her mouth. "Any teeth and you both are dead." Mei tasted the muskiness of Gray's cum mingled with the familiar taste of Elly. Mei had never, not one time ever been with a man, and the taste of Gray's cum made her gag.

When he was satisfied that his cock was clean he walked back to Elly, still bent over on the bed trying to catch her breath. "You are a good little whore. You will remember that. You're mine now, your body won't forget. Now, let's get you comfortable.

Gray cuffed Elly back to the loveseat, put wood on the fire and turned his attention to Mei. "Your turn, Mei. Now, a little birdy told me that you have never been with a man, that you really only like a finger inside of you and have never even had a big dildo shoved up that Chinese cunt of yours. You are in for a fun time, bitch."

Mei looked at him but said nothing.

"Your poker face doesn't work on me." Gray taunted. There was a darkness in his tone that made her stiffen. She turned her head away from him to avoid his gaze.

"What?" she pulled on her chains to no avail

Gray turned her head back to face him, "Don't act like you are't turned on as you watched me fuck Elysia," he mused, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb, "You sure enjoy playing with fire, don't you?"

Mei jerked her face away from him angrily. "You bastard!" She tried to bring a knee up bto meet his groin, but the chains held firm.

"Now, now," he taunted as he unwrapped two rounds of chain from the headboard and yanked Mei down the bed onto a waiting pillow that caused her hips to lift off the bed. "Remember, who has the power, Mei."

She stilled at the threat, but her eyes remained murderous. His large hands ran up the length of her long, athletic leg.

"Don't you dare touch me!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

Gray raised an eyebrow in response. "With all that you have done to me, do you think you can stop me?" His hand felt the heat off of her pussy, "See, I told you," Gray smirked as he ran his thumb through her slick folds and tauntingly circled her clit. "I knew you were turned on."

Mei's face reddened and she squirmed against his tormenting fingers. Damn her body for responding against her will!

"Get off me!" she yelled, but instead he quickened the pace of his thumb. His other hand trailed her smooth stomach and came to gently knead her bare breasts. She squirmed under his touch, she wanted to escape, but the anchors of the shackles held her in place.

"Stop- " she gasped as he slipped a finger inside her, causing a small ripple of pleasure to hit her core. His thumb continued to roughly stroke and tease her clit, pressing at all the right places. She could feel herself dripping over his hand and looked up in humiliation to meet his satisfied smirk. She tried frantically to get a leg free but it was no use.

Gray slipped a second finger into her dripping cunt as she turned her head only to see Elly, still recovering looking at her. Elly mouthed, "I'm sorry,"

"Oh, fuck" Mei moaned at the full sensation, not knowing if she wanted him to stop or continue the torture. His fingers curled and her hips came off the pillow seeking more.

"That's a good girl," Gray teased as she closed her eyes and felt the start of her climax. He pinched at her swollen clit and she wriggled wildly at the sensation.

"Oh God!" Mei practically screamed as her orgasm hit hard; a series of tremors flowing through her body. Not even her own fingers or Elly's masterful touch had ever been able to produce an orgasm that intense.

Mei was so overwhelmed by the euphoria that she barely noticed Gray moving his body from beside her to between her long, toned legs.

As she caught her breath she noticed TJ's hand was gone only to be replaced by the monstrous head of his huge cock. When it pressed against her entrance she opened her eyes in alarm.

"No!" she cried, but with one forceful thrust, the length of him was deep inside her. The first cock that had ever been inside of her body, and it was huge as it plunged in with one fierce thrust. He was not gentle as he had been with Elly, this was a brutal claim on Mei's dignity and her body.

She tried desperately to convert her yelp of pain into a cry of protest. She didn't want to give him the added glory of knowing he'd won. Her mouth opened but nothing came out other than tiny mews as his cock moved deeply inside of her.

"Damn, you're tight," he groaned, "Definitely your first cock." Gray moved slowly after the initial assault. The break allowed her to adjust to his overwhelming size and she was eventually able to relax as the pain began to dissipate. With each thrust his length was buried slightly deeper into her and Mei's breath became labored as she felt a new kind of pleasure overcome her.

When she finally let go of her thoughts and allowed a moan to escape her lips, Gray smirked and plunged into her at a faster rhythm. He gripped firmly onto her hips as he ground into her and she could feel his balls hitting her behind as he filled her slick channel to the hilt. His pale, savage eyes never left hers as he fucked her relentlessly, his breath ragged and expression dominant. She couldn't look away from him and at each thrust she felt a spark of pleasure run through her, sighing in content.

When her hips started to come up to meet his, he growled hungrily and, to her surprise, he pulled out of her and unhooked the shackles holding her ankles. She looked at him with wide eyes, but made no effort to fight as he grabbed her roughly around the waist and swung her around like a rag doll so she was kneeling in an upright position, with her back to him.

With one hand on her hip he ran his cock up and down her dripping pussy and pushed into her. She toppled over slightly at the sensation and felt Gray plunged into her from behind. She wasn't even protesting anymore, but she barely cared as this time there was only pleasure when he slipped into her.

Her hands clenched onto her chains for support as he began moving fast and deep inside her, hitting her g-spot. With one hand on her hip, he flattened the other palm against her collarbone, pulling her backward to lean against his bare chest as he drove roughly into her.Mei let her head fall back onto his shoulder, her long black hair cascading between them. She was too exhausted to hold herself up. His hands were roaming her chest and then lower until she could feel her peak approaching once again.

Gray's breath was coarse in her ear. "Cum for me, slut"

She couldn't speak, but she let out a little mewl of approval.

Gray thrust into her violently, lifting her knees from the bed. A familiar wave started to build deep inside of her.

Mei braced for the pounding that she knew would drive her over the edge, but Gray wouldn't give her that satisfaction as he kept his cock buried into her fully. Elly watched as Gray tightened his ass cheeks which caused his cock to pulse deep inside Mei.

Mei had never felt anything like that in all of her life but knew that it would be the one thing she craved for the rest of her life. It was glorious, it was amazing, it was overwhelming. She was expecting this massive orgasm, but instead came this long, soul deep shudder that just didn't stop. She started to cry. It felt so amazing.

Her enemy read her body like a map, he felt her pussy begin to contract in time with his pulses and the sheen of sweat on her shoulders. He knew what he was doing to her and how to finish. As she rode that wave of pleasure he pulled out slowly, dragging that marvelous ridge of his cock over her G spot, and drove in hard. Holding and slowly pulling out to drive in hard. This time her orgasm was like a million fireworks in her body at the same time.

Mei's orgasm rolled through her again and again. She wanted to scream and growl but there were no sounds, just panting and total body quivers. Her legs actually gave out and slid wide. Gray held her up, limp in his arms.

When she was like a ragdoll in his arms when he began to fuck her. To take out the anger and rage. Mei was nothing but a hole being demolished by his huge cock. Elly couldn't count the orgasms her lover was having.

Elly knew that like her, Mei was on no birth control as she heard a roar come from Sean's throat as he deposited his cum deep inside of her. With one final thrust he buried himself deep into her and she felt his cum fill her.

Gray let Mei slide from his arms onto the bed. After a few minutes Mei rolled onto her side, "You raped us, does that make you feel good, you bastard."

TJ laughed, for the first time in weeks. "You tell yourself whatever you need to, darlin, but I don't recall any real protests between the orgasms for either one of you."

Mei and Elly both blushed.

"In fact," Gray continued, "I don't think I've ever heard a woman cry out so loud in pleasure. Especially," he added, "for women that don't like cock."

The door to the cabin opened. Four men dressed in white snow gear with white balaclavas walked into the cabin. All four were carrying FN P90's. Both women, filled with Gray's cum tried to cover themselves, but their bindings prevented it.

Gray slid on his pants and shirt casually as the four took up positions around the cabin. When Gray was finished dressing he looked around the room until one of the men stepped forward.

"I'll turn them over to your custody. An intel team is in Seattle. Call them and you can pass them off at the border."

The Canadian Special Operations team leader nodded before turning to his team. "Get them dressed, phones into faraday bags. Call for someone to come get the snowed-in BMW at the top of the hill towed."

Gray nodded, "Go through that with a fine tooth comb. You took care of the safehouse?"

The soldier nodded, "Affirm, it's now the property of the Canadian government."

Mei looked at Gray one last time as he went down the short stairway to the garage, "I'll kill you," she hissed.

She received a swift punch to her stomach from one of the special ops soldiers, "No talking."

The commander nodded to Gray, "Be careful, that storm is brutal."

TJ nodded as he headed out the door.