The Gray Man Ch. 03 - Jessica & Donald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came Donald had no choice but to join her. Even though he was handcuffed and nothing had touched his cock all evening, he exploded as he watched his wife submit to the huge invader that was buried in her cunt.

The stranger waited patiently for her to stop writhing, "Fuck your tight little pussy feels good" he said as began sliding his meaty cock in and out of her, steadily picking up the pace. It was slow at the beginning but became faster and harder with each thrust, plunging to the bottom of her pussy, filling her completely on each gradually quickening stroke. Despite the intense orgasm only a minute or so earlier, she was not able to stop the many orgasms from rolling over her as she started groaning louder and louder. She shook her head violently, her hoop earrings dancing in the light from the kitchen as her whole body was rocked with each hard thrust.

Donald focused on her large tits thrashing around uncontrollably as the sound of slap, slap, slap, filled the room as flesh smacked on flesh and each slap was accompanied with a "YES....YES....YES" as she cried out in pleasure.

The stranger was now grunting as he pummeled her tight soaking pussy. "Is.. that... what.. you.. wanted.. my .. pretty?" He grunted, each word coming with a thrust of his cock.

"Fuuuck yes, don't stop, that's...so...good. I'm sorry Donald, I can't stop cumming" she spit out as she gasped and moaned.

Her husband's dick was as hard as it had ever been, even though he had just cum. He couldn't believe how hard and fast the stranger's huge cock was now pounding her, and watching her expressions of bliss was indescribable.

"Omg...oh fuck....oh fuck....oh fuck....OHHH FUUUUCCCKKK", she looked manic in her intensity, knuckles white grabbing the bed cover, writhing, shaking, and jolting as she came harder than she thought possible. At the same time as Jessica's orgasm Donald came yet again, He almost collapsed into the recliner, his tiny balls aching from the two loads he had ejaculated in such a short period of time.

Gray smiled as his still hard cock slipped from the exhausted Jessica. He turned his attention to Donald as he walked towards his chair, his cock bobbing with each step like the lance of a knight in full gallops. He lowered the footrest and lifted Donald to his feet and walked him over to his wife. "Get her ass ready for me," was the firm command

Donald leaned in the best he could with his hands still cuffed to his side. Donald got lost in eating her ass and pussy for a few minutes, content to feel her toned ass closing in around his face. Jessica groaned and moaned and ground her booty into her husband's face, enjoying every second of his thorough tongue-reaming.

Soon Donald's tongue managed to push past the slackening ring of her star and he started fucking her opening with his tongue. She smelled earthy, like soap and sweat and the musky perfume of her freshly fucked pussy. There was so much of her moisture coating her asshole that Donald groaned in pleasure, savoring the taste. His prick hardened again grew as he ate her. After a few minutes TJ pulled him away, "Good boy, now move aside."

Gray laid on the soft rug and Jessica moved once again to stand, her legs either side of his hips, her large tits standing proudly over her tight midsection, her narrow hips swaying slightly, her pussy open and dripping, her asshole prepared.

Jessica watched him slowly lubricate his swollen dick until it was shiny and wet, then he lay back on the floor and motioned for Jessica to squat over him. The only way he knew to guarantee he wouldn't hurt her was to put her in control.

Gray held his slippery tool upright as Jessica faced away from him and squatted on her haunches, facing his feet. He guided her bottom backward until the head of his dick was lined up with her wet anus, then held her cheeks apart as she slowly lowered her tiny asshole onto his cock.

"That's my baby... that's a good girl...just work it in like you do with your toys..." Donald encouraged his wife as he knelt next to her. He watched her hips flex as she began to work the tip of his dick into her tight ass.

After a few minutes of patient exertion, Gray felt the tight ring of her sphincter give way. Jessica grunted as his swollen mushroom tip slowly stretched her wet star open and then popped into her slippery butthole. She could feel the ridge of his fat cockhead pushing against the walls of her bowels as it slid in further, disappearing up her tight bum. Perspiration appeared on Jessica's upper lip... she'd never felt anything so intense.

"Good girl..." her husband purred, "Open that ass, baby... Open that ass for his cock..."

Jessica beared down, pushing out with her muscles as she continued to lower herself on his shaft until about four inches of his huge dick were buried in her rectum.

Satisfied that Jessica had worked enough of his shaft inside her without hurting herself, Jack could now take over. Pulling her back against him, he rolled them both over onto their side. Spooning her small body, he lifted her leg to get access to her ass.

Lifting her leg high in the air, he pushed into her slippery bottom, sliding in with less effort this time, burying about four inches in her tight butthole.

"Oh God" Jessica grunted, as she felt his huge meat thrusting into her tight ass, her eyes locked on Donald's as she reached back and gripped Gray's arm with her small fingers.

"You okay, baby?" Donald whispered to her, concerned.

Her eyes were clenched shut and her brow was furrowed in concentration. She nodded. "It's just super intense... oh my God..."

Gray could feel her tight hole struggle to accommodate his girth. Her o-ring was clamping down on his thick shaft like a vice grip. TJ was able to fit about six inches of his mammoth shaft inside her slippery ass. Jessica felt a deep pleasurable sensation as he slid past her tight ring. He wrapped his arms around her small body and held her while she adjusted to the sensation.

"That's right, baby," her husband encouraged, "Just keep breathing..." He watched her breathe in deeply through her nose and exhale sharply, blowing air through her mouth. He brushed the sweaty damp hair away from her face.

Gray could feel almost the exact moment that her tight ring relaxed and released its vice-grip on his tool. It was still a tight fit, no way that it couldn't be, but suddenly TJ felt he had a little room to thrust in her hot slick back passage. He firmly gripped the underside of her leg and pulled out of her lubed ass slightly, before gently sliding back in. Jessica moaned and shivered in response. He rocked her on his cock slowly - fucking her butt with only an inch or so at a time.

"He's doing it Jess, he's fucking that little asshole. My God he opened that virgin hole right up..." Donald loved talking dirty to her while they made love, so it made sense to do the same now. He watched as Gray rocked his sexy wife on his cock. Jessica groaned as her husband whispered in her ear, "So good, princess... keep working that ass... take that big cock deep inside... that's it... that's a girl..."

Soon Gray found he was sliding in and out of her ass with hardly any resistance. He couldn't push in all the way, but he was long-stroking her with about six inches of dick without a problem. Gray growled, "It's time to cum on my cock. That's it, cum for me."

Jessica kept her eyes on her husband, his small cock once again rock hard, "Go on Jess, cum on that cock buried in your tight ass." That was all the encouragement she needed: Jessica's orgasm bubbled over and she found herself moaning and shaking, her pussy throbbing as her asshole contracted around Gray's monster cock. She could barely catch her breath, her orgasm was so intense. Donald whispered his approval and gently stroked her hair that was dripping with sweat as she continued to spasm around TJ's cock.

As soon as she had come down from her intense climax, Gray slowly pulled out of her stretched tailhole. Her tiny pink butthole was now gaping wide as he rolled her onto her back and got on his knees in front of her. Grabbing her delicate ankles, he pushed her legs up and back, exposing her open asshole and impaling her on his greasy prick in one motion.

Jessica gasped at the intense, pleasurable sensation. She had gotten used to the intense stretching of her ass and now wanted to see how far she could push it. She looked up at him from between her legs. "That's it, destroy her ass," Donald encouraged.

Gray pulled back so that only the head of his cock remained in her slippery star and then he pushed back inside, her tight tunnel eagerly swallowed most of his giant tool in one go. The sight was incredible to Donald.

"Damn, that's tight" Gray growled, "Such a good little fuck toy."

"That's it beast, fuck the beauty into submission," Donald cheered as Jesica hugged her knees to her chest. Her orgasms rolled from one into another.

Gray continued to fuck her ass for awhile. He had always loved the view of his cock as it slid in and out of a tight ass. Gray caused her to cum again and again. Her moans, groans and whimpers came from deep in her chest, more like the low growl of a lioness being bred by the primal leader of the pride as Gray pumped her tight butt and clung to her shaking legs.

Finally, Gray could feel his heavy balls ready to boil over. "Time for me to cum," he growled

"Cum in her ass, fill it with your thick cum" Donald begged, his own eyes glazed with lust. The thought of this beast creaming in Jessica's tight butthole sent him crashing over the edge. The small man couldn't remove his eyes from Gray's huge cock buggering his wife's one tight asshole as he whispered, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again"

TJ groaned as his heavy balls emptied jet after jet of warm cream inside of Jessica's thoroughly fucked butt. Jessica came again as she felt his cock thicken, while her pathetic husband, Donald trickled his third orgasm gently onto his wife's tit.

When TJ was finished shooting his massive load, he pulled his wet shaft out of her thoroughly fucked ass as a large dollop of thick white cum oozed from her stretched brownstar and started to slowly drip down her ass crack.

When everyone recovered TJ uncuffed Donald and said goodbye to his clients. "I'll leave you two to clean up the mess."