The Gray Man Ch. 07 - Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray's voice was deep and commanding, "Major, do not think of moving or screaming. Walk to the passenger side of the car and open the door." Gray had a taser in his right hand which he pushed into her ribs, "I'm going with you one way or another. I can use the taser on you and throw you in the back with the groceries or we can take a nice ride together. If you choose to ride the lightning then I will be forced to hurt Allen as well."

'This has to be the kidnapping, surely this is what was arranged,' Allison thought even as he was barking orders at her. She chose to ignore his order as she glanced in the side mirror to check out this man in black long sleeve shirt and black track pants with a black beanie covering his hair.

Gray leaned in close to her ear, "Move your ass, Major. Now."

The man's voice was menacing and the taser pressed into her ribs was terrifying. Allison drew in short, frantic breaths through flared nostrils. Even though this was planned, adrenaline continued to flood her body. Gray reached out and grabbed her elbow to lead her around the car where he opened the door, sat her inside and put on her seat belt.

When he entered the driver's seat, Allison's voice was shaky, "What do you want?" she asked.

"Rules, Major. I am not a fobbit (An insult used to describe deployed soldiers that rarely if ever leave the relative safety of the Forward Operating Base (FOB)) rules are going to be said once, so listen carefully as if your wellbeing and that of your husband depended on it. Number one. You do not talk unless I ask you a direct question."

"I..." the moment Allison started to speak, Gray lifted the taser and pushed a test button, causing it to crackle inside of the car. Allison hissed a startled breath, straining her head high and hard against the headrest.

"I suppose I should have started with what happens if you break the rules, but I think you have a pretty good idea now, don't you, doctor?" "Number two," he continued. "You will follow my orders, quickly and calmly, as soon as they are given." Allison had heard the staccato pattern of speech from NCO's at the hospital. There was a rhythm to their cadence when they were speaking familiar or rehearsed lines. She noticed his speech had fallen into a rhythm, almost as if he had rehearsed the words over and over. That meant one of two things to her. Either he had done this before or he had spent time rehearsing. The reality that this was something her abductor had done before added to her fear.

"Number three. You will not attempt to signal outsiders for help, or try to escape. Believe me, I know what you'll try. Men and women who are far more experienced and violent than you have tried and failed. In the end I will have what I have come for, and you will get hurt. None of us want that, do we, Major?"

Allison watched as he started her car and exited the parking lot, flashing the headlights to a car parked at the far end of the lot. He headed east on 50, never asking about their destination or her route to the house. She knew that she and Allen had paid for this, but it felt much more like reality instead of fantasy.

As the traffic thinned out Gray reached down in the darkness and slid his huge cock out of the black track pants. He roughly reached over and grabbed Allison's wrist and moved her still shaking hand to his cock. 'Get a hold of yourself,' she willed herself, 'it's a penis and you've seen hundreds of them in your life.'

Gray didn't give her any instruction, just left her hand, with the beautiful diamond of her ring glowing with the dash lights. Almost absently she began to gently massage his prick, feeling it harden in her hand. She was terrified and aroused feeling this huge cock grow in her hand. The pictures she had seen did not do it justice.

His right hand reached across and wrapped around the back of her head and pulled her down and towards him. Whether it was the fear or the arousal Allison would never know but like a prom date she twisted in her seat and lowered her mouth to his massive cock.

Gray reached beside him and moved the electric seat back to give her room to maneuver. When Allison found a rhythm, Gray put his left hand on the steering wheel and used his right to bring the touch screen to life in the car. He scrolled until he found 'Honey Bunny' on the phone list and pushed the green phone icon.

On the second ring Allen answered, "Hey baby, how is your drive?"

TJ laughed, "Allen, Allen, Allen. I have your wife and right now she's busy. Have you ever seen the movie or the stage performance of A Few Good Men?"

Allen's voice sounded conflicted, "Ye... Yes."

Gray smirked, "Do you remember the scene from Cuba where Colonel Jessup is in Cuba talking to Lt. Kafee, Lt. Commander Galloway, and Lt. Weinberg?"

Allen's voice sounded more distant, "I think so." He thought that he heard a noise in the background that sounded like Allison gagging. He hoped that Gray didn't have duct tape or something over her mouth.

TJ pushed down on Allison's head and held her in place until finally she tapped his thigh and he released her, allowing her to come up gasping for air. Allen definitely heard that. Gray laughed, "Jack Nicholsen's character was an asshole but he was right when he said, 'There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, because this is true - if you haven't gotten a blow-job from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.'"

Allison whispered, "I'm sorry honey," Allen listened in silence as Allison, without prompting, returned to sucking her captor's cock. The intimidation and humiliation washed over Allen like a wave. Allison never liked sucking cock but there was little doubt as to what he was hearing in the background. He had watched enough porn in his life to know the sounds of a blow job on a huge cock when he heard it.

Finally he spoke, "We never agreed that you would force her..."

TJ laughed, "That's just it Honey Bunny, I haven't forced her to do anything. You should see her though. Her head bobbing up and down like a pro. She's taking about as much of my cock in her throat as she can, and sucking me like a champ."

TJ's grip on the steering wheel tightened as the kidnapped doctor serviced him at sixty-five miles per hour. He knew a few of the eighteen-wheelers and lifted trucks had gotten a pretty decent view of the action from this side. Those on the far side of the vehicle had gotten to stare at her pink doctor's scrubs covered ass since.

It didn't matter to him one bit that he was seen getting road head from a higher ranking officer woman at 1840 hours in the evening on a crowded highway. His only concern was that he wasn't sure how long he could hold out against her eager mouth and hands. He also didn't want her to stop as he brought his hand from the back seat and started running it gently through her hair.

That was Allison's weakness. Before meeting Allen she had been in a relationship with a more dominant lover. She thought much of those fetishes had been buried, but Gray's hand lightly tugging her hair instantly turned her on. This time it only served to stoke the flames. Her pussy became so wet that her aroma was filling the car as she sucked. She could literally feel his pulse through his cock pressing rhythmically against her tongue as she pushed the rest of his shaft past her lips.

As long as Gray let her have control she would be okay, she told herself. It was as if her captor had read his mind as his hand now held her head in place as he began to thrust his hips. She was at his mercy now, her lips tightly wrapped around the head of his cock, however, he was going to control this.

There was a moment where they both were still, and she accepted her role with a soft moan, acknowledging again her subservience to his direction. Memories flooded her mind and body. Knowing her role as the submissive servant returned so easily.

Gray gently held her head as he slowly forced his thick, cock into her mouth, past her tongue. Allison relaxed as she felt his cock head enter the deep recesses of her throat. He stopped just short of her choking, feeling his entire length and girth locked tightly inside. He moaned at the sensation, knowing how deep inside he was and how vulnerable she was, carefully contracting and relaxing her throat muscles so that she did not gag him out.

He held steady there for a moment, his cock throbbing and leaping deep inside her throat, causing him to pant and moan as he allowed the waves of pleasure overcome him. The sensation was almost beyond endurance. She began to squeeze and release over and over again with the very back of her throat, making small guttural cries as she steadily worked and milked his member while carefully making sure it remained stuffed deeply in her mouth.

On the other end of the call, long forgotten about by Allison, Allen listened to the sounds of her service to Gray. He started to thrust now in earnest, his hand still holding steady on her head and throat, her right hand braced on his knee as her left hand slipped between the center console so she could play with her large breast as TJ fucked her mouth.

Allen didn't realize how much his wife liked to suck cock because in truth she did not enjoy his cock in her mouth. In her mind cock sucking was about being controlled, taken, reminded of her place. Even role playing the position of dominant made her gentle and kind husband uncomfortable.

She expertly massaged and worked him deep deep inside of her throat, milking his throbbing member as it twitched, held tightly and firmly inside her wet hot throat, her tongue teasing the sensitive underside with every stroke in and out, until her mouth and chin were completely coated with saliva and pre-cum. His pace quickened as the sound of her slurping and grunting filled the car.

Gray gave a few more hard, quick thrusts of his thick, swollen member, then suddenly peaked over the edge and lost complete control, his cock jerking and spasming as it began pumping out his thick load of cum. Allen heard as his wife was gulping and swallowing every drop that the monstrous appendage shot into her throat.

Finally, she let her mouth slip off of him. "Permission to speak freely, Sir?"

Gray tugged her hair, "You may."

Jesus, Allison thought. If he pulls her hair again she might cum on the spot, "Thank you for letting this girl please your cock."

Again, almost as if he had read her mind, Gray tugged on her long hair, "If you pull my hair like that again Sir, this girl is going to cum."

TJ wrapped his hand in her raven locks and pulled.

Allison moaned a deep guttural growl, "Master, I'm going to cum. Oh God, oh, God. oh shit, I'm cumming." An orgasmic scream filled the phone line, something that Allen had never heard from his wife. She was panting like an out of control animal as her orgasm racked her body.

When she was finished TJ smirked, "Jesus Allen, can you believe how she came so hard just from sucking my cock and me pulling her hair. It's going to be a good weekend."

Gray pushed the red button and disconnected the call. "Clean my cock, Major," he ordered.

Allison sighed, "Yes, Master," as she eagerly went about licking his still hot cock clean as they pulled off of the highway and into beach traffic.

Gray pulled the Lexus into the garage at the house. He had to remind himself that this was still supposed to be a kidnapping. He opened Allison's door and gently pulled her out by her elbow. There was one low step to reach the door from the garage into the family room.

As she reached to open the door Gray stopped her, "Rule number 4. You are not allowed clothing all weekend. You can remove them or I will remove them for you." She saw the glint of a knife reflecting in the street light.

TJ watched as she bit her lip and got a bratty, mischievous look in her eye. She whispered, "This is a kidnapping, and I've missed being dominated, used, and fucked."

Gray smirked as the knife put just a tiny knick at the V of the scrub top, and with one tear it was hanging open. Her tits were big, hidden behind a sports bra and the scrubs. He lifted it roughly, causing her tits to bounce free of captivity. With a tug her scrub bottoms were bound around her ankles.

Before allowing her to open the door he pushed her against it by her throat, his hands dropped to her pussy, he could feel the heat through her panties, "So, you like it rough? What's the matter, doesn't Allen do rough?"

Allison started to shake her head when Gray kissed her fiercely. His hand slipped underneath her panties and he drove two fingers into her, using his palm to grind against her clit. At first she balled up her fists to pound against him, but that soon turned into a death grip on his shirt pulling him closer.

She desperately needed air. Between the kiss and his hands gently pressing her throat and the tremendous orgasm that was just seconds away her body begged for air which Gray wouldn't give her.

Her toes began to dance on the ground as her core convulsed as the orgasm rocked through her. She was seeing stars by the time he broke the kiss and released the grip on her throat. She gasped in large amounts of the cool air, she looked up at him, "Fuck, I've missed that."

Gray thought that at that moment she may have been the sexiest woman in the world. Allison wasn't skinny, but far from fat. She had the thickness that told a man like Gray to fuck her hard and she could take it. She had that rare combination of aggressive and submissive and if her husband couldn't see that then he was either weak or a fool.

She slipped the bra over her head and kicked her pants off. When she walked in the house in her underwear she looked over her shoulder and put her hand to her mouth, "Oops, you said no clothes."

Gray shook his head and pushed her into the den and over the back of the sofa. His hand came down once hard on each ass cheek as Allison moaned. When he was finished with the two swats he quickly cut the underwear off and gave her two more swift swats as she moaned.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered when he was done. "May I at least wear an apron as I cook so I don't burn anything that you have plans for?"

Gray smiled and shook his head, "I have one question, Major. Who kidnapped whom?"

Allison tossed her head back, her dark curls cascading down her back, "That is the ten thousand dollar question, now isn't it?"

Allison could cook. She made Roast Chicken and Potatoes in a mustard sauce, with a side of bourbon braised root vegetables. She had also brought enough meat and cheese for an amazing charcuterie board. The wine cabinet was full. She turned on some wonderful chamber orchestra music as they chatted and talked.

Finally around 2230 hours Gray looked at her, "Shall we torment your husband for a bit?"

She looked at him, "How about you tie me to the chair, facetime him, demand a ransom and if he refuses make him watch as you eat my pussy - he's terrible at it, I'll cum in 30 seconds if you know what you are doing. Then stand, demand the ransom again and when he refuses, force that amazing cock into my mouth and this time he will have to watch."

Gray laughed, "Jesus woman, like I said - who is the abducted and who is the abductee?"

They got Allison situated in the chair as Gray facetimed Allen. When he picked up this time his voice was much less sure than when they had called in the car.

"Yes," he stuttered

All of the lights in the house were dark except for two flashlights that crossed their beam in front of Allison. All that Allen could see was his wife. Her hands behind her back and a rope under her tits caused them to hang beautifully. Her large dark areolas and nipples made it look like the house was 30 degrees, but Allen knew that she was horny. Her mouth was filled with the underwear that she had worn to work.

From out of camera range came Gray's voice. "Let's start with a fair price to start negotiations. $250,000 and she comes home to you tonight."

Allen stammered, "Mr. Gray, I've rethought this. I don't know if I like this game."

Gray wasn't going to let him off easy. Any man that had agreed and paid to have his wife abducted didn't get the easy out when the game got uncomfortable. "It's not a game Allen. This is what you signed a contract for, both of you. I'll need both of you to use your safeword, and it appears as if Allison is not able to do that at the moment. 250,000 - Going once, Going twice."

There was no 'gone' as Gray, without hesitation, allowed his tongue to find her clit and began flicking it fast and furious, dancing in circles over the hooded little sentry guarding her sexual pleasure. Within a minute, she was biting her lip to hold back her moans as his semi-gentle efforts fondled her nerves. He flicked, he licked, he swirled and tapped. The soft-hard point of his attack changed now and then to a broad-tongued lap, then resumed the flicker-fast pace of arousing her desires.

Allen knew what Gray was doing. Allen hated eating pussy and on the rare occasion he gave in to what his wife wanted he did a bad enough job that she told him to stop. As he watched he saw his wife as her eyes drifted shut in the effort to absorb what her kidnapper was doing to her nether parts. Her arms twitched now and then, rattling the chains on the handcuffs holding her in place. Within a short time, a minor orgasm trembled through her muscles, escaping in tight-panted little cries. Again, he switched to a broad tonguing, soothing her for a few moments, then dove in hard and fast, flicking firmly at her clitoris. She jerked and gasped as her minor climax jumped instantly to a larger one, primed like a pump by the first results of his efforts.

Gray's teeth nipped at her soft flesh as she bucked and tried to close her legs, then he suckled on her flesh, making her gasp and cry out, bucking again. Wedging his shoulders firmly between her legs, he pinned to the chair as his tongue invaded the folds and crevasses of her femininity, lapping at the peaks and stabbing at the valleys with nonstop determination.

A third wave, as large as the second one, swept through Allison's body. Moaning, she tipped her head back, eyes shut as another climax tore through her body. She hadn't expected herself to respond so quickly or so thoroughly to his efforts, but here she was, orgasming yet again in shudders that raced out from her stomach, into her limbs. The handcuffs clattered against the wooden chair back as she shifted her weight.

TJ's hand shifted as well, gently touching her hip where it met her thigh. Another long forgotten erogenous zone from her submissive days with her Master.. Experimentally, his fingers brushed it again, and again she gasped and jerked. A sound of pleasure escaped his mouth, vibrating against her flesh, then he dug in hard and fast, conquering her cunt, impaling her with his tongue between fast lashes at her clit.

If the first one had been a minor orgasm, and the other two medium-sized, this one was a major orgasm. Gritting her teeth, head jerking from side to side, Allen watched as his wife tried to hump her abductor's face. This was the biggest orgasm she'd ever had, which made it a close second to the biggest one of her life, right behind that time with the vibrator and the shower massager. Somehow, he managed to stay with her, following her sporadic spasms as she cried out. Milking her with his tongue, he softened his attack, switching to those soothing, flat strokes, save that now they weren't soothing. In fact, they were arousing simply because they were traveling over thoroughly aroused flesh. Moaning, she tried to catch her breath. Mini-orgasms shuddered through her body in aftershocks, some larger, some smaller, as he kept at his task.