The Gray Man Ch. 07 - Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he lifted his mouth from her cunt. Allison knew this only because the sweet torment stopped; her eyes were still tightly shut. She found out why quickly enough.

"Allen, Allen, Allen, I'm not sure $250,000 will be enough." Your wife is a beast"

Allen moaned as he watched Gray's head again disappear from the view of the camera as dipped his head back down between her thighs for round two.

Allison had worked the panties free from her mouth, "...Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!..." she panted. If Allen thought that first major orgasm was a mind-blowing one. If anyone had been counting, and Allen had he realized that his wife had probably had 6 or 7 huge orgasms with no way to count all the little ones, the mini-climaxes and medium-sized orgasms that were the pump-primers for these world-shaking ones. All she knew was that this one was the first break the maniac between her thighs had taken from mouth-only action. Finally inserting a finger into her vagina, he had finger-fucked her while he licked and sucked, producing this mind-blowing pleasure.

Her vocabulary was reduced to two words, and two words only: "oh" and "god". Nothing else was needed. Nothing else could escape her throat, and had escaped her throat for at least three orgasms, now. Or so she thought. Without warning, he abandoned her cunt with his lips and, without warning or any sign of fair play, buried them in the crease between her belly and her thigh. The very, very sensitive crease, between stomach and thigh.

"Master," she cried out as yet another round of orgasms rocked her. Gray took mercy on her, as he began to kiss her stomach, as now two fingers were thrusting into her cunt. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think. Allen thought that his beautiful wife were on the very edge of an aneurysm, a heart attack, a stroke,

"--Oh, God! OhGodOhGodOhGod - Oh, fuck, my Master!" she moaned as Gray slid back between her thighs, jerking his fingers free and sucking directly on the juices flowing out of her cunt. His hands, one damp and one dry, splayed on the undersides of her thighs, pushing them up and doubling them back against her stomach. The sudden change in position intensified everything by tenfold, something which Allison hadn't believed was possible. Choking in mid-mindless plea, she lost all coherence, shaking and shivering, twitching and thrashing, jerking so hard on the handcuffs binding her in place, only the pain of the metal cuffs biting into her wrists kept her sane. Barely.

Tears seeped out of her eyes, matching the sobs that escaped her chest. Tortured beyond belief, Ali could only whimper and cry, twitching her head from side to side in a denial, not of what he was doing to her, nor how far he had pushed her, but of the insanity of not caring if he gave her even more, of not caring if receiving yet more pleasure actually did kill her. She was exhausted. Spent. Wiped. Unable to respond a single iota more.

Luckily for her, Gray reduced his attack to a slow, tired lick, lapping up the mingled juices of his saliva and her orgasms as he allowed her spent thighs to collapse to either side. After half a minute, even those little licks stopped. Only the panting of his own labored breath touched her thoroughly drenched curls. Allison just lay there, uncaring how exposed she was, naked breaths heaving with each struggled breath, her cunt inflamed from raw, oral passion, her thighs splayed haphazardly to either side, unable to move even enough to just quiver anymore.

Allen was almost broken on the other end of the facetime. He didn't recognize the woman he was watching anymore. Her body was covered in sweat as she whispered, "Fuck my face, Master."

The abductor stood and Allen finally saw 'the competition' and there was no competition. Gray's eight plus inches looked closer to ten on the camera as it stuck out from his lean body. His wife leaned forward in her chair with her tongue reaching out like a hungry bird begging for food. Gray pulled on her hair and her entire body shuddered as he thrust is cock into her mouth.

Snapping into form, Allison began the detailed operation of sucking a cock - Gray grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled backward. Her face lifted as he ordered her, "Look at me," At the moment Allison would have done anything to earn TJ's approval as her long lost submissiveness had roared back. "Keep your eyes open," he commanded.

Then, slowly, inch-by-inch, Allison's throat received the man's thick, long and throbbing cock - One, two, three, four... each gentle thrust deepening penetration as she relaxed her throat muscles with forceful intention - Tears rolled down both sides of her face - Another thrust and, "Good girl, you can take it," TJ encouraged as he pushed three more thrusts, each one a little deeper.

Allison's tonsils were shoved aside by this man's huge cock - Finally, he made a quick thrust bouncing Allison's nose into his pubic bone, then pulling her head back with Gray's groans are louder and his breathing more desperate. His dick is under her spell, hers to command. He watches as her mouth covers him, her hand stroking, and her wrist rotating slowly. He can feel the varying strengths of her grip riding along his shaft, as if attached to her mouth. As she reaches the head, her tongue caresses firmly across the rim, and her hand follows, finishing with an extra twist, as each finger lilts over his swollen bumper. Then she plunges down on his cock again, repeating the sensations. Reacting, his dick twitches and pulses feverishly, as he watches her devour his body.

Allen was hypnotized by the strands of drool that connected his wife's kidnapper's pulsing elephant cock to her gasping mouth - He watched helpless as Gray used his cock to smack the drool off her face and plunged his cock down her throat entirely in one motion.

Allison's surprise was overwhelmed by necessity - As he pulled back on her hair and stared into her eyes, her Master again touched Allison's nose into his pubic bone making final micro-thrusts for greater sensation on the head of his cock within the compression sleeve of Allison's throat - Then again ripped her backward and she gasped for breath - Again a full plunge.

With her hands bound, Allison's mouth and throat were just friction for Gray's giant cock to thrust into. Allen wanted badly to turn off the video, but he couldn't turn away as this man that they had paid for this was delivering on the contract. Allison's lips moved to grip his cock as he thrust into her throat.

Gray's groans are louder and his breathing more desperate. His dick is under her spell, hers to command. Allen watches as his wife's mouth slides up and down TJ's cock. As she reaches the head, her tongue caresses firmly across the rim before she plunges down on his cock again, repeating the sensations. Reacting, his dick twitches and pulses feverishly, as he watches her devour his body.

"Good girl," her kidnapper growls into the phone, knowing that he can't hold out much longer. Her pace and intensity increases with each journey up and down his thick shaft. Gray's hands move over her head, as his hips start pumping his dick further into her throat. Then, relaxing, succumbing to her control. Helplessly, his mind reels from the incredible pleasure and weakness his senses are experiencing.

Allison feels her power over him as she feels his organ throbbing with his impending explosion. His cock hardened like stone, the head swelling, and his balls tightening to half their normal size. She has him at the door, and she proceeds to spring open the locks... bringing him home.

As Allen watches TJ's hands grasp his wife's head, careful not to interfere with her motion, his fingers curl to form fists in her hair. "Oh God... Oh God...Holy Fuck... OOhhhh Godddd!" Gray gasps and growls. As his fountain of opals shoot their first offering deep into her throat.

Allen began to speak but the line disconnected. "What the fuck have I done?" he asked as he began to stroke his own cock.

For Gray and Allison, Friday didn't look or feel like a kidnapping. The day immediately took on a D/s feel as Allison brought TJ coffee in bed, then made sure his shower was the perfect temperature as she fixed breakfast, rushing into the bathroom with a towel she had put in the dryer to get it warm.

They went out to lunch and took a drive along the beach. Allen texted Allison a couple of times wanting to make sure she didn't want to call the entire thing off, offering to double the contract to get her out of it. Truthfully, that was the last thing that Allison wanted.

Her career and her rank put her in charge all day at the hospital. When she was in Germany she was the number one trauma surgeon who got the worst of the worst cases. Between her small hands and her ability to handle robotic surgery better than anyone else, she was in high demand.

She had written in her journal before Allen had stumbled across the information for TJ, 'if I didn't still have a period or look in the mirror and see breasts most days I don't feel like a woman. Allen doesn't even look at me like a woman. He is so concerned with making sure that I feel like I'm his equal, that he goes out of his way to make sure I don't feel oppressed, or an object. Is it so wrong to sometimes want to have a man look at you like a lion looks at his pride?"

While the day had not been overtly sexual, the little things that Gray did throughout the day had Allison so turned on she could barely sit still. From opening her car door, to guiding her into the restaurant at lunch by placing his hand in the small of her back, to touching her hair as she sat at his feet while they both read, to the little brushes of his cock against her ass as they made dinner. Allison wanted fucked.

For Gray's part, unlike Donald and Jessica, he really didn't like Allen. From the very beginning and the tone of emails, he really didn't like him. He had that air of smugness about him, his tone was condescending. TJ had to admit that he truly wanted Allen to suffer for his role in this. The irony made him chuckle to himself, 'Imagine running into Allison at Walter Reed when I go see a therapist because fucking a psych's wife who happens to be on staff at Walter Reed fucked with my head.'

Sitting at the dinner table TJ looked at Allison, "You need to wear something sexy tonight."

Her face dropped, "It's been so long since I've done that I don't have anything here. Hell, I don't think I own anything sexy. Allen likes me being the Queen of Frump."

Gray looked at her, "It's because he's threatened. He's afraid that some predator would threaten or harm you and he's not prepared to defend you."

She looked at him, "Someone like you?"

TJ finished his bite of pasta, "Someone like me with bad intentions. Allison..." he began.

Allison blushed, "Would you call me Ali?"

Gray nodded, "Ali. Here is the truth. You and Allen have gotten comfortable, too comfortable. Do you realize that you follow the same routine, travel the same route, every single day?"

She put her fork down and her face went ashen, "You followed me?"

TJ laughed, "Listen, I am good at what I do. While I have a signed contract that shows that you and your husband agreed to this, the police tend to frown upon public abductions and the wrong cop at the right time might just put a bullet in a guy who is kidnapping someone. Yes, I followed you for almost two weeks. I studied you, I studied Allen - your routines, your habits. Which reminds me, why do you have two different types of toothpaste?"

Ali blushed, "He hates gel and can't stand mint."

Gray nodded, "Fair enough. So, if in a week I can figure out your routines, someone with bad intentions could do the same. A disgruntled client of Allen's, a pissed off soldier who doesn't think you did everything you could in the O.R. Just some random douchebag who sees a beautiful woman and thinks that he has a right to your body. I am pretty sure that your husband has never been punched in the face and wouldn't know how to protect you - so he prefers you to not stand out, not attract attention. It protects him."

Allison shook her head, her dark hair framing her face, "I need to admit I didn't expect you to be a therapist too."

Gray smirked, "I'm not, but I know people. I study human nature. Whether it's the middle of an Iraqi desert, the mountains of Afghanistan, an Army base in Georgia, or the Beltway - people are people, products of heredity and nature."

TJ stood up, "Come on, we need to go shopping."

Allison laughed, "You want to be seen with the Queen of Frump?"

He shook his head, "No I don't. Go put on some jeans, a top and let's go."

Gray cleaned the table while Allison got dressed. She had put on light makeup, pulled her hair into a long ponytail, was wearing jeans and a print blouse, and was wearing sandals. TJ walked up to her, and cupped her face. "Good girl," he whispered before lowering his hands and unbuttoning one more button on her blouse. Allison blushed as she was showing more cleavage than Allen would approve of. TJ saw the uncertainty in her eyes, "I'm not worried, I am perfectly capable of protecting you."

They drove to target and TJ picked out a long gray satin gown with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. As they walked through the store his hand regularly went to the small of her back, or the swell of her ass. He was right, she thought, he could protect her and this simple act of possession was a warning to anyone who might think otherwise.

When they returned to the house Allison went to change into her gown as TJ lit candles and prepared to call Allen. TJ opened the door to the bathroom just enough for his hand to reach in, "Facetime him and give me the phone. He doesn't get to see you yet."

Gray heard the familiar ring as Ali passed her phone to TJ. The voice on the other end was not filled with the usual condescending tone. "He... hello Allison."

TJ had gotten undressed so he moved the phone so it was his flaccid cock, hanging down just in front of heavy balls in the image Allen saw. Gray heard him actually gasp as he walked to the tripod to place the phone. Allen watched as the thick, long, heavy cock would swing and sway with each step. "The price has gone up, $500,000," Gray said.

"Mr. Gray. This was a mistake, we should have never agreed to this game," Allen pleaded.

TJ laughed, "Well Allen, I have both of your signatures on a contract, it will take both of you to break it. I saw your texts to Ali today, I also saw her reply. I've seen it all Allen, and she doesn't want to break the contract. Like I said, $500,000 and I will walk away. You have 90 seconds to wire the money to the account you sent the contract fee too. If it is not there, then I will consider the contract valid."

"How dare you!" Allen screamed, "Who do you think you are? I'll call the police right this instant."

Gray knelt down so that Allen could see his face, "Please do. First, how embarrassing would it be to have the police show up and Ali tell them that I was her lover and that there is nothing wrong. Second, I have a signed contract that will go public if you push the envelope. Third, I need to be honest, I don't like you Allen and I am not a person that you want as an enemy. So, the clock is ticking. 30 seconds."

Allen lost his bravado, "I'll double your contract to walk away."

Gray smirked, "$500,000 or nothing, Allen. 15 seconds." There was silence, "Just as I suspected, coward." Gray moved the camera to the bathroom door. "Ali, your Master requests your presence, now."

The door opened, the dark room was backlit by the light from the bathroom. All that Allen could see was the silhouette of his wife looking more beautiful than he had ever seen her in a long gray gown. Her large tits stretching the material. He heard TJ order her to close the door so the camera could adjust to the lighting.

When the door closed she looked even more stunning. Her long black hair framing her face, the gentle curve of her hip. Allen watched as Gray walked towards her. He watched helplessly as his wife knelt in obedience to the man who walked towards her, her hands resting palms up on her thighs, her head lowered in submission.

Early in their dating days Allison had told him of her submissive relationship with a previous lover. Allen had dismissed it as abuse, how could a woman like Allison have a desire to submit? But at this moment, Allen saw that she was where she wanted to be.

TJ held out his hand and Allison took it and stood. TJ moved behind her and began to cup her tits as his head moved to the nape of her neck and he began to kiss and nibble at that place where the jaw connected to the neck. His kisses trailed below her ear, to the base of her neck. Allen watched as his wife responded with soft moans of pleasure, her hips seductively grinding against Gray's huge cock. In Allen's mind TJ was right, this wasn't an act of sexual assault or kidnapping, this looked like two star crossed lovers reunited.

After a few moments of nuzzling Ali turned to face Gray. His hands now freed from her tits gently lifted her chin as he backed her to the wall and kissed her. One hand was gently on her throat as her hands wrapped around his neck. Allen watched, too stunned to move as his wife lifted a leg and wrapped it around his thigh.

The long passionate kiss, the rubbing of her breasts with the stiffened nipples against his smooth 6-pack chest and his fingers playing intimately between the cheeks of her ass, had aroused them both, stretching TJ's erection to its peak, squashed as it was between their bodies. Allison ground her belly against his hard-on, anxious to feel it where it mattered most.

TJ took her hand as the kiss broke. He slowly pulled the satin gown from her body and laid it on a chair as they moved to the bed. Allen could see that Allison had shaved her pussy, it was smooth other than a thin strip of hair. He hated that, he thought that a woman should be natural, but his thoughts no longer seemed to matter to her.

Gray scooped Ali up in his arms as they returned to their kiss. TJ walked with her to the bed, placed one knee on the bed and gently lowered Allen's wife to the mattress of their bed. The bed they had purchased together, in their dream house at the beach.

They lay side by side, her upper leg wrapped over his hip, bent so that her heel was just below his muscled ass. The fingers that had played in the cleavage of her own butt were now sliding from behind into the moist channel formed by her outer labia lips, slipping between them into the complete wetness of her inner lips, finding her clitoral bud and encircling it with his fingers and thumb. 'Oh, how different this is from boring Allen, how wonderful to have a man who practices foreplay,' she thought as TJ aroused her body with his expert digital manipulation.

She wanted to touch him too, to get her hands on that thick, long cock again. But their bodies were so tightly clasped together that she had no access. Unable to gain access to his cock with her hands, she instead used them to pull their faces together once again, craving more of his open-mouthed tongue kissing and running her fingers through his hair, feeling the red-blooded masculinity of this primal man.

Allen couldn't turn away as another long deep kiss was shared while TJ's fingers played with his wife's clitoris and her arousal climbed so high that she was staring to lose control as she ground her hips into him, seeking to engage the power source of his body.

TJ was content to maintain his own pace in foreplay, much to her frustration. He knew in his mind that this was as much to punish her husband as to arouse her. His mouth left the kiss as he pushed her body onto her back so that his lips could explore her amazing body. Light kisses traveled lightly over her soft skin, down over the slope of her breasts, catching a nipple between his lips... then the same with the other. Suckling on them, licking them, lightly biting them between his even teeth. His fingers still played with her clit, occasionally sliding downward and pushing one, then two inside her liquid vaginal opening.