The Gray Man Ch. 07 - Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen had never seen his wife this way as Allison's body trembled with arousal, she desperately wanted what Gray was doing to her, and Allen knew that in time she would want to be pierced by his huge cock. Gray held her at bay, his mouth now sliding down to her navel, then lower across her smooth belly. She anticipated its destination and Allison was torn between wanting his power inside her now or letting his tongue remind her of the pleasure he had given to her the night before.

Then he was there, his face at her pussy as she opened her legs and lifted her head to look down along her body. She moaned in anticipation as his mouth closed over her erect clit that had emerged from its hood toward the top of the spread of her wet labia.

The sensations of his lips and tongue on her clit so quickly brought her racing toward an intense peak. Around and around, his tongue circled the clit only to switch the arousal with broad tongue strokes up along her slit from the vagina to her clit. She uttered a shrill shriek of pleasure and then his lips closed around her clitoris once again while his tongue lightly painted it. Allison's hips humped up furiously now, an orgasm cresting within her body.

"Not yet, please!" she screamed, "oh fuck, it's too quick but I can't help it, Master. I'm cumming!"

Allen watched as just like the night before his wife did cum. Only tonight she wasn't tied to a chair, she was an active participant. This was one of the earth shattering orgasms that she had never had what was a one-sided sexual relationship with her husband.

She humped her hips as powerful spasms rocked her body and all the while, TJ's head rode within the clamp of her locked thighs, keeping his mouth and that tongue in place for her own rolling personal pleasure.

It might have been minutes before her thighs unclamped and TJ was able to withdraw his head and breathe normally once more. He rose up over her body and when she at last opened her eyes, she saw his handsome face above her breasts looking down on her admiringly.

Gray smirked, "Are you okay babygirl?"

"Oh my God Master you could never understand how good that was for me, it's been so long... that was just incredible. I didn't know which way I wanted to have it first. I want to finally feel your cock inside of me but I'm not complaining, the end result was exactly what my body has craved for too long now. You were so good, so perfect, you seemed to know just how much I could take and then you got me there, where I needed to be. Oh God, can we do it again, just like that?"

"Do you want my tongue again?"

"Yes, please Master, only slower this time, I came too quickly. You barely had your tongue there and I was cumming." Her whole body shuddered beneath him, his hard erection rested in the inverted vee formed by her spread thighs. She twisted her pussy around, trying to ensnare his cock into that wet channel, "Jesus, that was amazing!"

"Little one, I could do you again with my tongue, if you really want... but we've got two whole days left. Let's save that for later, what I think we need right now is for my cock to slip deep inside you and give you that baby you want." Gray said with a smirk.

Allison shivered at his words while Allen panicked. He had forgotten that was part of the deal. He screamed, "NO!" but his voice wasn't heard as TJ had muted him before Allison opened the door.

Allison looked at her husband's face on the phone, she wanted to say something but before she could form the words Gray had already lowered his mouth to her breasts and was feasting on her nipples once more. With the first sharp nibble and tongue flip any thoughts of her husband vanished as Allison settled back in the warmth of the bed and allowed this beast of a man to arouse her body toward another peak.

TJ deliberately took his time, sucking and licking and biting her nipples and Allison felt her inner throbbing begin again. This was the foreplay that she missed so much these days from her husband. Soon she was eager for the next stage, after all she had anticipated having this man's huge cock inside of her more than his going down on her or sucking her breasts in her daydreams over the past weeks since they had signed the contract. The next few minutes would grant the biggest wish on her bucket list since her husband had first proposed this crazy plan.

Allison's body was on fire, the need intensified again deep inside her body, she was more than ready to accommodate TJ when she saw and felt him rise up over her, his face above hers. She felt him fitting the smooth cut knob of his cock into the wet groove of her inner lips, sliding it up and down a few times, letting it bump her clit pleasurably. Finally her Master steered the head down to slot at the opening of her vagina, testing it with a mild first push and then gently thrusting forward and sinking just the smooth round knob inside her.

Allison emitted an audible moan, "Ohhhhh!" that told Gray and Allen how content she was to at last be receiving his key sexual tool inside her, then finding the words to urge him on, "Oh fuck, so big, fuck Master, please!"

Her words made no sense to Allen as he had never gotten any vocal response from Allison or any of his previous lovers. What he was terrified to admit was the fact slapping him in the face now. A less than average penis with a selfish attitude about sex did not have a woman responding like his wife was responding to Gray at the moment.

TJ said nothing, his eyes gazed down into hers, watching the sensual reaction on her face as he slid another two inches of his cock inside, pausing to ensure her comfort, letting her wriggle beneath him on the bed to adjust her own body to best accept his entry.

"You okay little one?" he checked.

"Oh my God yes, I couldn't be better, Jesus, you feel good." and she smiled warmly up at his face hovering above hers.

Gray brushed her hair away from her face, "Good girl," he whispered as he thrust his hips again, lodging more of his shaft deeper into her wet sheath. While the scenario was completely different because she already knew this man wanted to fulfil her arousal, the feel of his shaft within her pussy was, to this point, no different than other lovers she had before Allen. As much as men worried about size, she knew as a doctor that 90% of men were in the range of average... same width, same length, just average, she guessed.

Her medical assessment was about to be shattered. She had always told Allen that size didn't really matter, but that was about to change. Allison was feeling comfortably filled and waited for TJ's fucking movements to begin. She had thought of his large cock in her throat and wondered how that would feel in her pussy. After a few gentle thrusts, she assumed she must have it all. Looking up into his eyes, she checked, "God, that feels nice, have I got all of you now?"

The handsome man smiled down at her, "Nowhere near it, I'm not done yet."

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise... she already felt normally full like she had with every other man in her life.

"It might become a bit tighter, tell me if you want to stop." He thrust forward again, she felt him reaching a part of her inner passage where no man had been. She wondered if he saw her grimace from discomfort -- not actual pain -- "Are you okay, little one?"

"Don't stop!" she urged, "I can do this," using her arms to fold around his shoulders and pull his upper body down onto hers, her legs lifting up and wrapping around his body, locking over the backs of his thighs. "I want to feel ALL of you inside me, keep pushing and don't stop again until it's all in."

"Good girl," TJ told her, relieved that she was going to let him inject all of dick into her depths. He wanted to feel every inch of her moist passage enveloping his cock. He pushed deeper once more and at last felt his pubic bone touch hers. "You've got it all, good girl," he told her with a wink.

His upper body had again raised up, his face once more hovering above hers, his probing eyes looking into hers, "Tell me when you're ready."

"Now, I'm ready now, I've been ready for this for two weeks. Oh my God, it feels so good inside me, I want you now... and don't you dare stop until you've cum."

So it began, his slow withdrawal, then his long slide, thrusting back deeply into her vagina, gradually picking up a pace until they settled into a comfortable rhythm. Despite the longer depth that Allison had never previously experienced, she seemed to be coping very well and soon felt her body responding to his fucking, the throbbing from deep behind her clitoris alerting her to heightened pleasure on the way.

She could feel the head of his penis bump her cervix on every thrust, she had never had such a deep feeling before and she guessed it was the difference that his extra inch made. His firm thrusts were hitting all the right buttons and soon Allison felt the inner throbbing building up once more. She was hopeful that these feelings would keep building into a meaningful finish... something that hadn't happened with Allen in years. Lately, her husband would cum long before her body was ready, if he could get hard at all.

Allison's hands tightened her grip on TJ's shoulders, holding on to feel the power of his rippling muscles, his cock hard and forceful in its powerful thrusts. Her legs locked tighter, her ankles and heels digging into the back of his thighs.

Allen watched as his wife became excited when the pulsing within her body crested. Her back arched and her head tossed from side to side as she knew that she would cum long before Gray was finished. There was no logical reason why she couldn't cum from his fucking her, it's just that her husband's feeble efforts in recent years had dulled her expectations. She was grunting and moaning loudly as the intensity built and then suddenly, the force of the orgasm swept over her, "Yes... oh God YES... I'm going to cum," she moaned as her hips rose to meet his thrust and her head thrashed about on the pillow. TJ slowed to let her relish the full pleasure of her climax.

But as Allison came down from the crest, she felt TJ kick back into high gear as he once more thrust forcefully into her accommodating body. In little time at all, Allison felt those feelings building up rapidly again, 'God no, it's not possible,' she thought, 'I've never cum twice.' But TJ's obvious experience in matters sexual was to show Allison just how possible multiple orgasms could be as his rhythmic thrusting brought her to yet another peak, just as powerful as the first in its intensity. Her hips humped up off the bed as he drove down into her body.

TJ's face was buried in her neck so she couldn't see his eyes to best gauge how long he might be able to hold back his own release. 'Is this what it feels like to be with a mature masterful lover?' she thought. He was showing no sign of cumming at all and Allison was curious just how long they could keep doing this.

They had both worked up a sweat, their bodies moist and slapping together. Allen could hear Gray's heavy balls as they bounced off of his wife. The slapping of their hips as TJ seemed to kick his pace up another gear and Allison wondered if this was to be it. Her body felt sexually reinvigorated from experiencing two towering orgasms... and she may not be done yet as her nails began raking his bare back, "Cum for me Master,"she pleaded

She could hear his breathing becoming ragged, but she could also feel the throbbing from within her own body building toward yet another peak. Allen watched and thought, that it wasn't possible for his wife to cum again, but Gray kept fucking her like he was a machine. When she would start to cum he would slow down and hold himself deep into her so that her pussy could grip his fullness, and as she began to relax he would start again with deep, powerful thrusts. Not fast, but powerful piston like thrusts drove into Allison's pussy, over and over again. To Allen's amazement, Allison's body gave up. She almost looked unconscious as Gray continued to fuck her.

The relaxation was short lived as TJ swept up her thighs and placed them over his arms, completely changing the angle and force of his thrusts. Allen watched helplessly as he saw her pussy lips stretch over Gray's cock as it slid out, only to retract as he slammed into her. Finally, her fourth huge orgasm hit just as her lover's release started.

Allen had told his clients for years that multiple orgasms and mutual orgasms were only in porn and rarely happened in real life, and the sooner a couple ended their fantasy the more content they would be. He was wrong as Gray pushed his length deep inside her and held it there, the effect being that she felt every blast of his cum spurting from his tip against her cervix, seeking out her receptive uterus.

TJ's body collapsed onto hers, but she would utter no protest about the weight of him crushing her into the bed as she clung to TJ, still drawing pleasure from the fading rumblings within her and soaking up the last diminishing drops of his cum seeping inside her from his spasming cock.

They had no need to rush to separate from their wonderfully illicit coupling. Allison could not remember the last time she felt this good after sex. She knew enough about men and sex to expect that his hard-on would soften, but she felt so good that she wished TJ could remain lodged tight inside her for hours. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around his back to convey how she didn't want to let him go. TJ rolled them onto their sides to relieve her of his weight.

Gray was still hard enough for them to stay connected and Allison loved feeling his dick still being embedded comfortably within her sheath as they jointly experienced the wonderful afterglow of great sex.

"Are you okay?" he asked thoughtfully and the look of concern for her on his face impressed Allison.

"I'm wonderful," she half shouted, "you have just made me a very happy woman. That was without a doubt the best sex I've ever had and maybe just maybe I will be lucky enough to bear our child." I'd forgotten how amazing it was to just be fucked."

TJ glanced over her shoulder to see Allen acknowledge what he had heard from his wife. He simply whispered, "Thank you," before the connection went dead.