The Gray Man Ch. 15 - Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was frightened, generally terrified. Here was a stranger who she had contracted to fuck her, but it felt to her that he knew more about her and her future husband than she cared for him to know. Yet, somewhere deep down in the places she hid from the world --Gray's filthy, degrading promises suddenly had her feeling...hot.

So hot.

Before she could help herself, she let out a little whimper.

Gray's menacing grin widened. His hand left her ass and grabbed hold of her wrist.

"Let's go," he said.

She let him drag her along the hallway like an obedient toy, hardly believing that she'd come up with this insane plan, that it was working, and that...holy shit, she must really be fucked up from because she was looking forward to being brutally fucked by this intimidating stranger!

The bridal cabin at this tucked away resort was more than just a dressing room, it was a full suite, complete with bedrooms for the bride and the bridesmaids. In the contract he had agreed to send them away 90 minutes before the service. Panic and lust clouded her mind as he pulled her into an unused bedroom suite. This was where she and Edwin would share the night, their first night together as husband and wife. Gray dragged her inside, slammed the door, and locked it.

"Get on your knees," he ordered, warrior-like body not even breathing hard from dragging the semi consensual bride-to-be down the hallway. He licked his lips again and his hand moved to the zipper of his pants. "Be a good girl and take those beautiful tits out of that bodice. I want to see those slutty tits bounce as I fuck your face. I bet that cleavage has opened many doors for you, teasing men, tantalizing them, well this is for all those poor men you've teased over the years."

Samantha had never--never­--done anything like this. She wasn't a virgin, but since dating Edwin they had sex rarely, and when they did it was missionary. Sometimes on his birthday she'd give him oral sex, but when she tried to get him to cum in her mouth or on her face, he told her no. It seemed gross, and he always told her that he wanted to make love to her, to treat her like a lady. There was no mistaking the strangers intent, he was hear for a blowjob and to fuck.

The lady inside of her wanted to resist, but the woman needed to obey this brute of a man. So, Sam got to her knees, just like Gray ordered.

Her dress was a ballgown with a lacy, sleeveless corseted top. The bra was built in, and had been tailored perfectly to enhance her cleavage while letting nothing escape. Samantha blushed but found it far too easy and somehow incredibly hot--to reach inside and fish out her heavy tits, both of them hanging out over the corset cups.

In front of her, Gray had undone his pants zipper. And as she watched, he reached into his pocket, pulled out her phone. "Unlock it.".

"Wh... what the hell are you doing? Where the hell did you get my phone?" she turned her head away from the phone.

Gray smiled, "Edwin wanted video proof of our little rendezvous. Don't worry princess, my associate told him that the video would be given to you and only you could share it with him when you felt the time was right. I said, unlock it."

Samantha blushed, "Edwin wants video?"

Gray nodded, "I have the signed contract in my pocket, do you want to see it?"

Her mind raced, - maybe her fiance had a kink that she didn't know about - Her soft blue eyes looked up at Gray, "No... no Sir. I believe you."

Gray patted his lapel, "It's right here."

Sam decided that if Edwin wanted a show, she'd give him that gift. She whispered, "No - - da.. Daddy, I trust you."

Gray smirked, "Good girl," he breathed, stepping slowly closer. "Play with those nipples for Daddy, my little slut."

Sam convinced herself that she was playing this little submissive game for Edwin, but maybe somewhere deep down Samantha had a submissive streak she had never explored herself, because as she reached up to begin plucking at her nipples as ordered, she could feel a distinct dampness between her legs, and felt a wash of extreme arousal flow over her as she said, "Like this, Daddy?"

"Do you like playing with your tits, Sam? Doesn't little Eddie take care of them?" Gray asked, now standing before her. His fingers finally reached into his suit pants and pulled out his dick. Sam's eyes got huge. His cock was huge. Even now it was only semi hard and easily twice the size of Edwin, although it was quickly getting harder as the stranger began to stroke it near Sam's face.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, but couldn't keep her eyes off Gray's dick. God, it was big. Edwin wasn't small, but this was next level. Samantha should have been intimidated, but instead she just felt horny. She licked her lips, just like Gray.

"Look at me," he suddenly snapped, and Sam's eyes immediately darted off his dick to his face, which was gazing down at hers with that same fucking hot smirk. He had the phone camera pointed straight at her upturned face, and as she stared up at him, he dropped his heavy dick onto her face and began to stroke her skin with it.

Sam moaned as she leaned into the touch of his majestic cock as it rubbed over her skin. The skin was hot, she could feel the molten skin as it traced patterns on her fresh updo.

"Good girl," Gray whispered, moving his free hand to grip the back of her up-do--veil and all--using a handful of her blonde hair to pull her head back even farther as he rolled his hips and dragged his dick all over her face. "The pretty prim princess is just a hot little whore, isn't she? Daddy needs to punish you for pretending all these years. For acting like a stuck up bitch, while teasing men, while having mommy and daddy give her everything when in reality you are a hungry cock slut. Is your pussy wet, Samantha? Be honest with me.

"Yes, Daddy." she purred. Sam had no idea why she was saying what she was saying other than this man brought it out of her. She was terrified but at the same had never felt more safe in her entire life.

"That nice makeup is going to be wet and smeared from my dick down your throat in a few minutes. How do you feel about that, Sam?"

"Ruin me," Sam whispered, again not even knowing where this was coming from, just suddenly so desperately horny, the words were flying out of her mouth. "I don't deserve to look pretty, teasing men that wish they were in Edwin's shoes tonight. Take what they wish I would give them. Treat me like your beautiful little whore."

"From your lips to my ears, princess." Gray grunted, and slapped her face with his dick a few times. "Now open wide, Sam."

And just like that, Sam was being face-fucked.

"Mm-mm!" She half cried, half-groaned with the first brutal slam of Gray's dick into her mouth. Edwin had mentioned before that Samantha didn't have much of a gag reflex, but she'd never had something so big, so thick, and she was immediately gargling and gagging as Gray pumped wildly against her face.

"Take it, babygirl!" he growled, not stopping or slowing or even hesitating in his vicious strokes to give her time to accommodate him. "You aren't making the rules today, Samantha Lynn Marshall. You asked for this so you will take it nice and rough. I want tears streaming out of your fucking eyes as I unload my cum in your hot little mouth. Just another hole to be used."

Sam closed her eyes and entered an almost zen like state as Gray pumped against her face. She was just a hole for his pleasure, was just his whore. Her tits were bouncing against the pushed-down corset cups as her mouth was used like a pussy, and Gray's heavy testicles slapped against her chin. She could feel the spit and precum dripping from her mouth as he fucked it, and her eyes teared up as she was deprived oxygen. Still in a daze, her mouth and throat bulging, she was able to open her eyes again to look up at Gray and at the camera he still had pointed down at her. She could only imagine what she looked like--bride on her wedding day, being dominated and defiled.

She could not forget this was her scheme, a scheme she desperately wanted her gentle husband to balk out. She wanted him to be stronger, to deny her, to be a MAN. But here she was, on her knees with a huge cock bludgeoning her throat, but, why did it feel so good to be used?

She was still trying to figure it out when Gray abruptly pulled out of her throat with a suctiony pop, and Sam was gasping for breath. He shoved her at the same moment he said, "Lie on the floor," and Sam was so off balance and sex-stunned from the facefucking, she was lying on the floor on her back before she even knew it. In a matter of moments, Gray's pants were off and he was straddling her chest.

He spit on her, the saliva pooling between her breasts. He grinned, and then prodded the spit with his sodden dick. "Squeeze your tits around Daddy's dick like a good girl," he said. "Give Daddy's cock a good tit fuck. I want my cum covering that pretty face and those needy nipples."

"Yes, Daddy," Sam said, and cupped her heavy tits until they cradled Gray's penis, his mushroomy head knocking her chin as he began to pump his hips.

"Smile for the camera, Sam," he said, holding the phone close to her face. "Do you like pleasing Daddy with your tits? Do you mind if his cum covers that pretty face and gets on that nice pure wedding dress of yours?"

"I want to be covered in your cum," Sam confessed, again having no idea who she was at this moment. She looked dreamily up at the camera. Her tongue darted out to lick at whatever part of Gray's dick she could catch as he fucked her tits. Her mind was a haze of lust, of depravity. She lost sense of herself in the best way, only caring about the dick she was servicing. "Cum all over me. Own my face. I want--" She stopped, sucked in a breath, and said, "I want it dripping from my pussy as I walk down the aisle."

Her breathy requests to the camera must have been a bit too much for Gray, because almost immediately, he let out a loud roar and began to fuck her breasts even harder.

Gray growled as he thrust between her tits until he was almost ready to cum. He pulled out and held back, disappointing his plaything. Sam moaned as Gray chuckled and turned the phone around. "Don't be disappointed Sam," he said, petting her hair. "You look like a good little whore and I'm not done with you yet."

Samantha hardly recognized the woman on the screen. Her blonde hair had half fallen out of its crisp and elegant up-do, with her veil tilted sideways. Her classically beautiful face, which had been artfully done by a professional makeup artist for the day, was a mess. Dark mascara and eyeliner smoked around her eyes, dripping down her face. Her red lipstick had been smeared across her mouth by Gray's dick.That along with her Sam's tits were still pushed out of her dress, big pink nipples painfully pointy and her cleavage streaked pink from the fucking Gray's cock had given her.

Samantha felt like she might orgasm just from the photo, right then and there.

"Daddy," she whimpered, reaching down as she frantically began to pull at her tulle skirts, trying to get her fingers to her pussy. "Can I cum? Can I play with my wet pussy for you?"

Gray liked that idea, and for the next ten minutes, he filmed her while she stuck one, then two, then three fingers deep inside her sodden, needy pussy. Samantha had hardly ever masturbated before. Just the occasional rub at her clit to prod her orgasm when having sex with Sam. Now, suddenly, she was finger-fucking herself on film while this stranger video'd her and stroked his dick back to life.

"Do not cum," he ordered when she was practically on the brink, three fingers inside of herself and still covered in Gray's cum. He stood up, moved across the room toward the bed, and then positioned his phone on the bedside table, pointed directly at the queen-sized bed.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees," he ordered, as he slipped out of his suit pants.

Drunk on arousal, somehow completely accepting her role as his slut and whore now, Samantha pulled her fingers from her pussy and stumbled toward the bed. She was still fully dressed--veil, gown, garter belt and stockings, prim high heels. Even her thong, which she'd just shoved aside to fuck herself. She crawled onto the bed and angled herself for the camera, seeing in the frame that she was now front and center, cum-covered face and hanging tits at the fore of the video shot as she got ready to be fucked.

She heard the bed creak, then watched in the camera as Gray came up behind her. She felt his hands pulling up the tulle of her skirts, then watched him lift his hand, and smack her ass hard.

"Ow!" she whimpered.

Gray chuckled and slapped her ass again, harder this time.

"Daddy!" she whimpered.

"You enjoyed your punishment too much earlier," Gray said, grinning. "So now Daddy needs to make the little princess's ass red and raw, so she never forgets again what a little slut she is."

Gray ripped her thong straight from her pussy, then slapped her again. Then again. Then again.

Sam didn't know at what point she began to enjoy it, to beg Gray for more, but she was screaming in ecstasy soon enough.

"YES, DADDY!" she cried, shaking and angling her ass for more punishment. "I won't forget I'm your slut! I'll never forget! I was wrong to ever think I was better than that. I'm just a useless cumdump, only good to please you! I belong to you! PLEASE!"

"Good Girl," Gray said, running a hand along Sam's now bright red ass. "You know your place now, don't you? Know what you're good for. The next time you tease a man, remember your place."

She didn't have time to think about it. A second later, Gray plunged into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she groaned into the mattress as his huge cock drove into her tight, wet, pussy. The shock only lasted briefly as in no time she was slamming her ass back on Gray's penis, never feeling so full, so filthy, so completely consumed. She was fucking this stranger in her wedding dress, already covered in his cum "Fuck, fuck, fuck--oooh, Daddy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me so good! Oooh--"

Gray laughed and slapped Sam's ass as he plowed her doggy-style, taking no prisoners as he slammed again and again into her tight, wet hole.

"That's it, Sam," he grunted, reaching down to grab at her hair and veil again, pulling back until her body arched even more into his. "The good girl bride getting fucked on her wedding day. The filthy little whore with cum on her face, taking her Daddy's dick. You know who you are now, don't you? You know this is what you want. What you need."

"YES!" Sam cried, eyes closed in ecstasy. Gray's dick was huge inside her, cramming her full over and over again, and her pussy clamped and spasmed around him. She was so close. So close! "I'M A SLUT! I'm such a slut, Daddy, and I need your dick and your cum! I need you to use me and degrade me and make me earn your cum! Please, please, please."

"Yes, you do, you greedy bitch. What would your mommy say now seeing her princess filled with cock?" Gray laughed, yanking her hair back again. "Daddy is going to pump you full with so much cum."

Hearing mention of her mother, her pussy clamped around Gray's cock as a huge orgasm tore through her young body. "Yes, Daddy! PLEASE! My pussy needs it!"

"Look into the camera and tell it what a whore you are, Sam. How much you regret teasing men all of those years."

"I'M A WHORE!" Sam babbled to the camera. "I'm Gray's whore! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.. Daddy owns me. I need it! PLEASE!"

"What do you need, Sam?"

"CUM! I NEED YOUR CUM! Please fill my empty pussy, Daddy! I need to be marked by your big dick! Cream your slut, knock me up, whatever you want! FUCK ME, DADDY!"

"That's right," Gray said, fucking her faster, harder. "This cock owns you, every fucking inch of you of you, princess. You're nothing but a slave for dick. A good-for-nothing cumdump. You'll never go back to the prim debutante. You're a whore, now and forever."

Part of Sam knew what he said was true. What had started out as a way to get her soon to be husband to rescue her had now opened something inside of her. It was so much more. Her life suddenly had new meaning, and that new meaning was to use her body as a service to as many people as possible. She'd spent so many years playing the part of the tease, the debutant, the upright lady. Now all she could think of was the cock that was pummeling her and the orgasms that it was giving her. Was she a submissive slut? Did she need to be used and fucked.

"DADDY!" she cried, and Gray's dick roughly pounded her again and again.

Her tongue lolled out, and she tasted some of the dried cum still on her face. Below, her tits bounced with each swift fuckstroke. The camera was catching it all, showing Sam's true nature.

"I'm...I'm...I'm cumming, Daddy!" she shouted. "Fuck--fuck--so good--so good--I'm--I'm--AHHH!"

Sam's whole body convulsed, cumming harder than she ever had in her entire life, or knew she could. Her whole body went limp, unable to even hold herself up, but Gray never stopped fucking her. He continued to ram into her from behind as she lay across the bed like a ragdoll, just a hole for his pleasure. Harder and harder he slammed into her, until finally, he too gave another loud roar.

"FUCCCCCCCCK!" he yelled, bottoming out deep into her pussy, where Sam could feel his beautiful big dick filling her hot hole with cum.

The orgasm that she thought was over started up anew as she felt him cream her, and she twitched and shuddered beneath him, babbling her thank yous, saying how happy she was, how good she felt, his good little bride daughter-in-law who was now just a slut to be filled with his jizz.

She didn't know how long she lay there, but eventually she was able to stir herself. Almost absently, she reached over to her phone and stopped the recording.

Gray gently pulled his cock from her, "You should get cleaned up. Still have a wedding to get to," Gray said from beside her.

Sam grinned and put her phone back on the bedside table. Then she curled up against him, rubbing her tits against his chest. She could still feel his hot cum in her pussy.

As she lazily laid there on his chest there was a knock on the bedroom door. A woman's voice called out, "Samantha, are you in there?"

Sam got off the bed and walked to the door. Gray waited to see what she would do. He was angry at himself for not thinking this plan all the way through. To his surprise Sam opened the door and her mother stepped into the room and gasped. "Samantha Lynn Marshall?! What is the meaning of this?"

Sam smiled and looked at her mother, "Like mother like daughter."

The 40 something year old realtor almost slapped her daughter. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

The 22 year old smiled, "Do you really think that I don't know about you and John Ross or maybe Marcus Johnson? Do you think that nobody saw you when dad was passed out drunk and you sucked his huge black cock in the hot tub to assure that I got the full ride scholarship?"

Janice Marshall froze, "I... I..." her hands went to her face. "I was just trying to provide you with what I never had."

By this time Gray had stood as Samantha Lynn Marshall snapped her fingers, "Go on, mother, show me how it's done. On your knees and clean his cock like the slut YOU are."

Janice Marshall hung her head as her daughter snapped her fingers again, "Now, mother. Or I will walk out of this room covered in cum and tell father everything."

Janice's eyes filled with tears but she obeyed the command of her daughter and slowly slid to her knees. Gray saw where Samantha Marshall got her looks as her mother's heavy tits nearly spilled out of her pale blue dress. She looked up at Gray and saw the cum covered monster that hung between his legs - much larger Marcus and that was the biggest cock that had ever been in her mouth.