The Gray Man Ch. 15 - Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha laughed, "Now, be a good girl and crawl over to our guest and show him how happy you are to have him at your little girl's wedding."

Janice looked at her daughter, "Why, Sam?"

Sam smiled, "I was trying to get Edwin to be a man but he failed and allowed - actually paid this stranger to fuck his bride, and well, I've waited for years to hold you accountable for your actions. You are just a bonus blowjob. Now, crawl like the common whore you are."

Janice crawled, humiliated, her tears streaked her makeup almost as badly as her daughter's was. When she finally reached Gray she started to reach up to the cum coated monster that hung between his thighs. "No!" she exclaimed abruptly, snatching her hand back.

"Remember the consequences, mother," Sam reminded her. "You'll do as you're told or your meal ticket gets told his loving wife is a common whore. I bet you don't even suck dad's cock anymore do you?"

Janice bit her lip, inwardly torn. As much as the idea of touching Gray's cock repulsed her. It was huge and covered with her daughter's cum. "I don't know if I can." Janice murmured hesitantly.

"You have a job to do, mother. The clock is ticking, don't want dad to come and find us like this do you?"

Janice nodded in surrender and reached out towards Gray's huge cock, her hand shaking. She touched the head of his cock very gently with her fingertips and Gray chuckled. Janice ran her fingers lightly around the head of Gray's cock and then stroked down the veiny shaft. Gray gently put his hand over Janice's and made her close her fingers around his cock, the hot organ filling her palm.

"I can feel it throbbing," whispered Janice, her mouth going dry.

Gray nodded silently and started to move her fist up and down on his hard cock, once she was TJing him he let go and Janice continued to stroke him of her own accord. "That's it," he breathed softly as her soft hand moved up and down the length of his erection.

Janice's other hand reached towards his groin with a mind of it's own. She ran her palm up the inside of Gray's thigh and cupped his huge balls as her other hand never paused in its strokes on his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it," chuckled Sam as Janice's fingers toyed with his balls. "That's a good wifey."

Gray started to walk slowly backwards as he spoke, pulling Janice with him by the hand on his cock. As he sat back on the edge of the bed, Janice, apparently unwilling to let go of his cock was pulled to her knees in front of him, all the while her hand moving slowly on his shaft.

Gray noticed Janice lick her lips as she worked his cock in her hand. He was intending to let her complete her handjob, but the sight of her pink tongue gave him a better idea. "Clean it." he commanded her, keeping his voice gentle.

"I can't!" Janice snapped, suddenly recoiling and letting go of his cock, as if the reality of what she was doing was only just sinking in.

"Yes you can mother, just like Marcus by the hot tub. I saw you suck his black cock, now get to work, I have a wedding to get to.," Sam ordered.

"There's no way in hell I'm putting that disgusting thing in my mouth!" Janice said adamantly.

Gray stood up in front of her, his cock now right in front of her face, mere inches away. Janice breathed in his odor and licked her lips once again.

"Last warning mother, open your mouth," Samantha ordered her mother.

Janice's jaw clenched slightly, she had no intention of sucking him off. Gray reached out and placed one hand on the top of her head, holding her still as his other hand took hold of the base of his cock. Keeping her head in place he brushed the tip of his cock across Janice's tightly sealed lips, smearing his precum across her mouth. Janice tried to lean away from him, but it was only a half hearted attempt and Gray held her still.

"Open your mouth," Gray told her again as he rubbed the head of his cock across her cheek. "Just put it in for a little bit, get this over with before she ruins your life.."

Gray's cock rubbed across her nose to her other cheek as Janice tried to shake her head in refusal.

"Open your mouth," Gray repeated, stabbing his cock gently against her full lips. He felt them give way, gradually parting as he pushed the head of his cock slowly inside her mouth. "Good girl" Gray let out a contented moan as his cock slide across her warm tongue and into her wet mouth.

Janice's eyes went very wide as she accepted the stranger's hard dick in her mouth. She had indeed sucked a fair share of cock in her day, she had even cleaned her own cum off of a cock, but never had she tasted another woman, much less her daughter. She had expected the taste to be horribly revolting, but it was not that bad, a little salty but not entirely unpleasant.

"There you go," chuckled Samantha as TJ held her mother's head with both hands now and started to slowly saw the end of his cock in and out of her mouth, being careful not too push it too deep and scare her off. "Suck it!" Sam ordered.

Janice pulled off, "You said to clean it, and I am cleaning it."

Sam laughed, "I changed my mind, welcome your guest and suck his cock, mother. The time is ticking."

Janice followed her daughter's instruction and started to suck on the end of his cock.. As TJ's cock grew he slowly and gently began to fuck her mouth she brought her tongue into play, toying with the end of his cock and lapping around the head. Her many years of sucking cock, although much smaller than the one in her mouth now had made Janice's tongue very skilled and agile and her explorations of his cock were driving Gray wild.

His arousal growing, Gray began to thrust his cock a little deeper into Janice's inviting mouth. The sight of the uppity mom on her knee's with her full lips wrapping around his hard cock turned him on even more. Janice looked as though she was about to gag as Gray's cock surged deep into the back of her mouth so the horny accountant backed off a little.

"Just relax," Gray whispered encouragingly as he resumed his thrusts. Janice's hands slid up his bare thighs, one starting to toy with his testicles again as the other wrapped around the base of his shaft. Partially to touch his cock again and partially to stop him from thrusting too deep into her mouth.

TJ resisted the urge to use his hands to guide her, or even to touch her. He let her - obliged her, as it were - to do all the work herself. TJ could feel a climax building in his balls. He wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"You are a natural cock sucker mother," Sam said as she walked close to the couple. "Keep on sucking. And let him see your submissive eyes." Sam commanded

Puzzled, Janice pulled back slightly, and looked up, through her lashes, at him, only finding Sam's phone taking a picture of TJ's huge cock between her mother's lips on her wedding day. Sam was well-pleased with the picture. "You look like a common street whore, Mom. Dad would be disgusted,"

Sam reached down and held on to her mother's head, "Sir, if you would be so kind as to fill this whore's throat with your cum we will have time to make the service."

TJ closed his eyes and felt the familiar churning in his balls. He heard Sam giggle as she saw her mother's cheeks bulge as the stranger filled her mouth in a series of spurts, down her gullet.

Janice gagged and sputtered, leaking the excess semen out the corners of her mouth, as well as out her nose. Nevertheless, much to Samantha's delight, she was able to swallow most of his emission. Rocking back on her heels, she let the still turgid tool drop from her mouth, and wiped ineffectively at the cum on her face. Pulling herself up higher on her knees she rose to stand in front of her conquistador. She looked him in the eyes, her own face silently questioning, her own eyes hazy with lust.

TJ had seen that look before. He looked at Janice, "Like mother like daughter, a true submissive. I'm going to get dressed and leave you two to get straightened up, but first just one command from me."

He stepped to the mother, put his hand to her throat and looked her in the eye. Janice thought she would melt from just the look then he growled, "Be a good little slut and cum for your Master."

Samantha watched, a look of shock on her face as she saw her mother gasp. Janice's knees buckled as an orgasm thundered through her body. Janice's nipples hardened against her bodice and she pranced back and forth on her feet. Her hand went to her mouth to silence the scream.

When her orgasm finished, Gray removed his hand from her throat and looked at mother and daughter as Janice whispered, "Thank you, Sir." She turned to her daughter, "We need to fix our makeup."

Gray slipped his pants on and slid out of the suite, around one of the barns, and took a seat at the back row of chairs and waited for the ceremony to start. The wedding happened and only three people knew what had happened in that 90 minute window.

After the wedding, in the receiving line Gray stepped to the couple and looked at Edwin, "Part of the contract has been fulfilled."

Edwin blushed, "Only part?"

Gray turned to the bride, "I love the off-the-shoulder gown,Samantha. You look beautiful in white. The white ribbon choker is a nice touch. And white gloves! Very classy."

He leaned forward, seeming to offer her his cheek. She puckered up and leaned toward him. At the last minute, he turned his face and kissed her on the lips. He held her by the nape of the neck, a hand on her ribbon choker, his thick tongue forcing itself into her mouth. His other hand was between them and kneaded her firm breasts, first one, then the other. It was only for about five seconds, but to her it seemed to go on for a long time. No one but the three of them saw it.

Gray looked Edwin in the eye. "Tell me now if you want me to leave, otherwise, you're a cuckold and I'll come back to that wonderful suite tonight and fuck your bride on your wedding night. Don looked down and then away, but would not meet Gray's eye.

TJ smirked, ""There is an old Medieval custom called 'Droit du seigneur' or the 'lord's right'. It refers to the lord of the manor having the first right to any serf's new bride on the night of their wedding. Horrible for the serf, but pretty amazing for the lord, don't you think?"

Janice noticed the exchange from a distance and moved to intervene, taking TJ's arm and leading him away from the couple.

"Mr... I don't even know your name," Janice began

TJ smirked, "Gray, that's all you need to know."

Janice blushed, "Mr. Gray, haven't you caused enough grief today."

TJ smiled, "I'm just doing what I've been contracted to do, Janice."

The mother was shocked, "Contracted, by whom? I'll double the money for you to leave."

Gray chuckled, "By the bride and groom. Would you like to see the contract?"

She pulled him into a hallway, "I most certainly would."

TJ reached into his pocket and pulled out the documentation. Janice's face flushed, "How, why?"

Gray shrugged, as the flustered Janice spat out, "Still, I will pay you double to leave right now."

Gray laughed, "Not going to happen. Tonight I am going to fuck her while her cuckold husband watches."

Janice tried to be strong but she felt her own knees buckle. "That's disgusting."

TJ shrugged, "I will tell you what I will do. Never let it be said I can't compromise. You have Edwin and Sam tell me to leave AND you let me fuck you I'll leave."

Janice blushed and tried to regain her composure. She heard her husband's voice, "Honey, are you okay?" He came down the hallway.

TJ reached out his hand, "I'm Mr. Gray, a friend of your daughter and her new husband. Wonderful destination for a wedding Mr. Marshall. A place for the wedding, the reception and a bridal suite."

The shocked man shook his hand but was puzzled that a wedding guest he had never heard of knew about the accommodations. Janice looked at her husband, "Just getting to know Mr. Gray. Go on back to the guests, I'll be right behind you."

When the husband was out of ear shot. Gray smirked, "So, what's it going to be Janice. I know your daughter likes to take cock from behind. How about her mother? How would you like it in you? Balls deep in your pussy?"

Janice shook her head, "You've got a filthy mouth."

TJ smirked, "Yet you love it, don't you? I bet your accountant husband doesn't talk like that."

"No, he's a gentleman," she said as she turned to walk away. "I'll find you later."

TJ returned to the reception, hoping to forget the angst and anger that had consumed him. Gray sat by himself through dinner. He listened to the semi-funny speeches of the best man and the matron of honor. Samantha and Edwin did the traditional opening dance with a slow number, ending with a very photogenic kiss. Followed by the Daddy-Daughter dance, then Edwin danced with his mother. TJ clapped with all the others.

With the ceremonial dances done, the music got faster and a lot of the guests got up to dance. Gray went to the bar and joined Janice's husband Robert, who was sipping a glass of white wine.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Gray," he said. "I'm a friend of Sam and Edwin. We met earlier in the hallway."

"Just a Mister huh? No real first name. Must be some sort of government super spy." Robert said sarcastically.

"Actually, yes. My first name is on a need to know basis I'm afraid at public events," Gray lied but Robert rubbed him the wrong way.

The heavyset man sipped his wine, "Well, aren't you special?"

TJ smiled, "Actually, you're right again. But it can't be as exciting as being an accountant."

The man turned towards Gray, "Listen to me MISTER Gray, I could buy you a thousand times over and I have friends in high places that could take that specialness you think you have away in the snap of a finger." He pointed at the bartender who looked and sounded to be a recent immigrant from one of the African countries. "Boy, another white wine for me and something for my friend here." He turned to look at Gray, "I may as well order for you since it's my tab anyway."

Robert leaned against the bar as the bartender brought him a wine and TJ a Woodford Reserve Double Oaked bourbon as the music grew slow again and only couples remained on the dancefloor, in tight clinches. Janice came by to lead her husband to the floor. TJ smirked as he openly stared down her plunging neckline at her cleavage, glancing at Robert boldly. Then accidentally on purpose he brushed his forearm on one of her breasts. He made sure that Robert saw exactly what he was doing to his wife. Robert pretended not to see and quickly walked away with Janice to the dance floor. 'Jesus, another cuck like your son in law.' thought TJ.

The bartender walked up and leaned in, "You are going to fuck her tonight just to put him in his place aren't you?"

Gray smiled, "There is a good chance of that."

The bartender smiled, "Fuck her for me too. That prick deserves it."

The lights were turned down. Samantha and Edwin were at the very center of the dancefloor, swaying to the slow tempo. Janice and Robert were dancing a few feet away. Gray waited out the first number before making his move.

"May I cut in?" he asked. "I hope you'll share the bride, you'll have her all to yourself soon enough."

TJ's sexual innuendo was very clear. Samantha's firm cleavage was revealed by the low-cut white bodice of her wedding gown and TJ let his eyes rest very obviously on it. Then he turned to look Edwin in the eye. 'If you're a man, you'll tell me to go fuck myself and I will leave.". It was calculatedly aggressive, and as expected Edwin quickly gave in - he looked away and muttered, "OK, OK." Then to save some measure of face, he went on, "Just one dance, though."

Gray took Sam in his arms even before the slow music came on. He put his left hand on one of her round buttocks and squeezed very noticeably as her new husband retreated, looking over his shoulder. He cupped one of Samantha's firm breasts with his right hand and moved her smoothly as the music started.

"Don't, please not here," she whispered.

Gray chuckled, "That's not what you said when my cock was buried 9 inches into your tight pussy a couple of hours ago."

"Look at him. See if he reacts to what I'm doing to you."

TJ put his lips on Samantha's throat, just above her white choker and let his tongue run over the sensitive skin there.

"God, TJ!" she breathed.

She looked over his shoulder at Edwin who stood there transfixed, not making a move to stop them. But the look on his face was not angry. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were a bit glazed. Had he had too much to drink?

TJ's one hand continued to knead Samantha's butt through her wedding gown. His other hand squeezed her breasts, one at a time, his fingers tracing her nipples through the bodice of her wedding gown. Her nipples hardened and poked through the thin white fabric.

"Not wearing a bra, I see," murmured TJ. "I love your tits, so full, yet so firm."

His erection was rampant now and he pushed it in between her legs without subtlety, all the while moving smoothly to the music.

"My God, TJ!" she whispered. "You're getting me horny. Everyone can see us."

"Don't worry, the lights are low. They see us dancing close, they can't see what I'm doing to you."

"I'm getting wet, TJ!" she whispered, with a note of desperation. "My panties are..."

The number ended and TJ felt a tap on his shoulder. He released Samantha and turned expecting to see Edwin, but it wasn't the bridegroom. It was Janice. TJ looked from mother to daughter, Samantha in her white bridal gown, Janice in her light blue mother of the bride dress.

"Jesus!" he said. "You two look so alike."

"I'll dance the next number with you," said Janice, ignoring what TJ said. "Samantha, you better go back to Edwin."

Samantha was not sure whether she was relieved or disappointed, but she said "OK," and left them. The music started for the next number and TJ took Janice into a tight clinch, continuing from where he had left off with Samantha.

"You're not subtle, are you?" said Janice. "Are you a jealous old boyfriend of Samantha's?"

"Not jealous and not a boyfriend," said TJ, easily. "It's just sex. As you saw she and her husband hired me to fuck her today, you were just a bonus"

"You should leave," Janice whispered as she inhaled deeply. Gray's natural masculine barely hid the smell of sex mixed with Sam and her own perfume."

Gray shook his head, "If she tells me to go I'll go, but there is a financial penalty for failing to fulfill the contract."

Janice shook her head but found it naturally wanting to lean into Gray's powerful body. "What, twenty dollars, let me get my purse."

TJ chuckled, "More like Ten Thousand, my time is valuable."

Janice wrinkled her nose, "You are a whore, a common escort."

TJ let his hands move to her ass, "You've had my cock down your throat already. Common? Anyway I prefer "Sexual Gratification Consultant."

Janice shook her head again, "Please, Mr. Gray, I'll do anything to get you to leave Scarlett alone tonight."

"Like I said, I am here to complete my contract. If you get Edwin and Samantha to sign a release I will leave once I get my Ten Thousand Dollar Cancellation fee." Gray was bluffing but he didn't like snobs and Janice and her husband were Boujee Nouveau Rich and thought that they could get whatever they wanted because of money.

Janice looked up and hissed, "I don't have that kind of money with me, come to my office on Monday and I will pay you."

TJ chuckled, "After how she treated you, why are you protecting her now?"

Janice sighed, "I am not protecting her, I am protecting my family's reputation. Someone will hear you tonight and the shame would destroy our reputation. So, you have my offer. Ten Thousand, Monday morning."