The Gray Man Ch. 15 - Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Or I take you outside and fuck you and we call it even."

"You are a filthy mouthed animal. I am not fucking you. I am married," Janice hissed

Gray bit her ear lobe gently, "You'll suck cock but not fuck. So just a partial whore?"

Janice was offended. "I did what I had to do for Sam."

Gray laughed, "Bullshit, you did it for you, for power. So, you have my counter offer. Tonight I fuck Sam and prove that Edwin is a cuckold, or I fuck you and show you that Robert is a cuckold."

Janice fumed, "He is not a cuckold."

TJ chuckled, "Sure he is, I'm out here dancing with his wife, he knows what's going on, but he's not doing a damn thing about it." Gray took his right hand, that was holding her left and pulled it in close, using his thumb to rub her nipple. "Go ahead, look around me. You'll see the truth."

She looked around TJ's shoulder at Robert, expecting to see him livid with Jack's actions. But Robert was looking away, talking to someone. He had a glass of wine in his hand and seemed to be trying to avoid looking at the dancefloor.

"He knows what I'm doing to you," said Jack. "But he knows that if he sees it, he'll have to do something about it. And he's scared, so he'd rather pretend nothing is happening."

"I don't believe you."

"Just keep watching him," said TJ. "While I do this."

He reached down and slowly slipped a hand up her thigh, under her skirt. His hand found the crotch of her panties. He ran a finger along her vulva and his thumb found her clit and manipulated it adroitly through the thin lace. Her panties were already damp, but they rapidly grew wet. He turned her sideways intentionally so that Robert would see his hand up her skirt if he looked at them.

Violet gasped and tried to move away, but he held her tight.

"Look at him. Your hero, what's he doing?" Gray smirked.

She looked at her husband but he quickly turned his back to the dance floor.

"See?" said Gray. "He knows, but he does not want to see it. That way he can pretend nothing happened."

"OOHH!" Janice moaned involuntarily. She was furious that this man had been right, even more furious with her husband, but most of all, she was panicked by the strength of her sexual response to TJ's aggressive groping.

"I'm going to take you outside and fuck you right now, but your husband will pretend not to notice," whispered TJ. "Do you scream as loudly as Sam when you cum?"

You wouldn't! Not here in public!" Janice panicked.

TJ chuckled, "It's dark, people are drinking and conveniently you put the bartender out on the porch, folks are walking and out. I'm going to take you outside, push you against a tree and fuck you and your husband won't try to stop me."

TJ's probing hand found the waistband of her panties and pulled hard. He got them down to mid-thigh before she realized what he was doing. For a moment, they caught on the ribbons of her pink snap-on garters, but he disengaged them skillfully and they dropped to her knees. Gray's hand returned to her now naked crotch and jammed her upper thighs apart. She tried to hold her panties up by putting her knees together, but Gray used his knee to separate them. Her panties fell to pool around her ankles.

"Don't you dare" Janice protested.

Gray leaned down and pulled her panties. She raised her feet, one at a time to allow him to retrieve them and free her legs. He put them to his nose before pocketing them.

"You smell just like your your daughter," he whispered.

His hand again slipped under her skirt as the lights on the dancefloor dimmed to almost complete darkness. If Gray had to guess, the bartender was covering for him. JaniceI felt his finger trace up her thigh until it eventually parted her lips.

Gray chuckled again, "You are fucking soaked," he whispered

His hand sought out her clitoris and started to stroke it. Janice was afraid she was going to cry out with pleasure, she bit the inside of her cheeks to stop her from screaming out. Eventually her body gave in and she had an orgasm, on the dance floor at her daughter's wedding by the hand of a stranger.

Gray took her hand and pulled her out the side door onto the deck of the large barn, quietly he pulled her down into a little valley where just a few hours ago she had posed with her husband, her daughter and her new husband for family wedding pictures. Janice didn't know why she didn't pull away, but she didn't

An old wooden wagon was in the little valley. Gray pushed her against a wooden wagon wheel. She felt his hard-on against the small of her back. His left hand now grasped the back of her neck and pushed her forward till her chin rested on the bed of the wagon. Her black high-heeled pumps elevated her round derriere and her dress was hiked up by her posture. He stuck his right hand between her ass cheeks and spread her legs slightly apart. She felt the warm bulbous tip of his cock at her wet cunt lips. She knew now that he meant to fuck her here, right on the wagon

'Please,' she said in a shaky voice. 'Not here. Let's go to the suite where I found you and Sam."

He did not appear to hear her. His grip on her neck tightened and his dickhead entered her without ceremony. She was only soaked, but his cock was huge 'OH fuck!!' she muffled her cry that escaped as she was unprepared for his huge size!

Still holding her down by the back of her neck, he rocked back and pushed hard, sinking most of his enormous length into her, feeling the wonderful tightness and warmth of her underused pussy. Her tightness stripped back his foreskin and her first reaction was one of discomfort followed by sharp pain. He was still only partly sheathed in her when his penis tip came into contact with her cervix. Her whole body was quivering with the invasion of his huge dick and now she felt his cock head at her innermost gate.

He drew back a few inches and thrust hard into her again, the tip of his thick cock-head just slightly opening and squeezed by the tight constriction of her cervix. His thrust lifted her off her feet and her heels dangled in mid-air until he drew back.

'AAARGH!!' she cried into her hand again.

She was breathing hard now and her glasses slipped down to the tip of her nose. Gray was afraid she would begin to hyperventilate. He began to rock gently, drawing more and more lubricating vaginal fluid from her cunt as he whispered:

'What a tight little cunt you have, Janice. It's really turning me on. You are a great fuck, really great. Shame Robert is a small dicked cuckold." Janice naturally began to rock back into him as her own pleasure grew. Gray chuckled, "That's a good girl just rock into me, baby. Slowly, easy does it.'

Her breathing slowed, but her excitement continued to rise; she began crying out:

'Oh, God! Oh my God! Don't stop!" the mother of the bride whispered, "Please don't stop."

By now her vaginal fluid was flowing so copiously that she began to drip on to the grass between her legs. Gray thrust against her cervix again, harder and harder, until the warm cervical sphincter yielded. His last three inches sank into her and his mount struck her soft, thick cunt lips with a wet smack. For the first time she felt her womb invaded by a cock head. She screamed into her hand. He remained deeply embedded in her, his hard dick throbbing like a great diesel engine as he tightened his ass cheeks causing blood to fill his cock..

Then he began to fuck her again, now working up a tempo. Soon he was slipping in and out of her into her like a piston, slapping her wonderful rounded derriere each time he penetrated her fully. This was sex like Janice had never experienced it before. Her cunt stretched by a huge cock that penetrated into her very womb and fucked on and on and on! She began to come, suddenly, surprising even herself. And the intensity of her orgasm surprised her even more, for she had never known her contractions to be so powerful and wild. She rotated her hips and whispered: 'Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!' over and over again like a litany.

Gray was sinking his huge cock into her, an inch at a time. It was like nothing she had felt before -- so thick, so hot and so long! He had a breast in each hand and kept rocking back and forth, pushing deeper and deeper into her. Just as his mount met her ass,he slipped his hands down her bodice and roughly pinched her thick nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

Her wringing contractions almost drove Gray over the edge. With great effort, he controlled himself, slowing the pace of his fucking. Just as her contractions were winding down, he began fucking her again, quickly rising to a rapid tempo. She could not believe her excitement. His mount smacked against her behind with rapidity. Her arms were pinioned and he held her down with his iron grip on the back of her neck. Every so often his thrust would lift her off her feet. Gray finally came with a series of grunts. He pumped gouts of thick, musky semen into her through a series of thrusts. She felt the warmth deep inside her, for the semen was ejaculated directly into her innermost womb.

When he gradually withdrew, he held her up, for her legs could barely support her.

'My God!' she panted. 'MY GOD! I'm in outer space! Jesus, I never."

"Clean my cock, then I will be on my way," Gray ordered.

For the second time that day Janice Marshall was on her knees cleaning cum from a cock, only this time it was her cum and not her daughters. When she was finished Gray slipped his cock back into his pants and held out his hand to help Mrs. Marshall to her feet.

When she stood she looked at the tall man, "No one has ever fucked me like that, I've never cum so hard. But, you are a bastard."

Janice slipped back into the reception, hoping that the booze and the darkness would cover her appearance. She needed to get back inside, but Gray had pumped a huge load of semen deep into her womb. No one had done this to her before. It would have taken a thorough douche to cleanse him out of her. Thick, musky semen was now seeping out of her cunt -- the dried fluid on her stockings now grew wet and sticky again. Soon the semen would seep through and raise a wet stain on her skirt. She hurried to the ladies' room.

Quickly examining herself in the mirror, she applied a thick coat of lipstick as her daughter walked into the ladies room carrying two glasses of champaign "Did you enjoy it?"

Janice smiled, "Jesus, that was the best fuck I've ever had. Suzi was right, holy shit."

Sam hugged her mom, "Thanks mom, that was the most amazing wedding gift ever, and on top of that you got fucked too."

Her mom finished touching up her makeup. "Nobody should ever doubt how shrewd the Marshall women are." Mother and daughter clinked their glasses together in a toast as Janice smirked, "Next time you don't have to be such a bitch about it all.

Sam laughed, "I did kind of get into the role didn't I?"