The Gray Man Ch. 16 - Whitney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ looked up as he felt his ears pop, the C-20 was beginning it's descent into Joint Base Andrews. He took a moment to look out the window as he saw familiar sights come into view. Coming home was always a weird feeling for one who has spent their lives being sent outside the wire. First, there was joy to be home and safe - while at the same time a feeling of being like a lion in a zoo.

In truth, TJ Gray and others like him didn't fit well into the modern world. Colonel Dave Grossman, a former Ranger himself, had written many articles about Wolves, Sheeps, and Sheepdogs. Home was nice because people like Ghost kept folks safe, however those very people that kept others safe, felt almost out of place inside the safety of the pen.

The next few days were the typical post-op kind of days. Reports, debriefings, his body and senses adjusting to civilian life. His meeting with Ms. St. Jean frustrated him, she was not subtle about what was on her mind and while Gray wasn't opposed to burying his cock into a willing subject, something about her mannerisms pissed him off. There was a sense of entitlement about her - due to her position, her qualifications, her background she felt she was entitled to everything - including Gray and that pissed him off.

When the adrenaline from the deployment had come back to normal levels he met with his cousin for their next contract. Gretchen wanted him to come to the law offices and even though it was not high on his list of places to be, he acquiesced to her request.

When he walked in he immediately realized the reason for her request. The three partners were waiting for him in the large conference room.

The front office manager escorted him down the hallway to the large, glass walled room. When Gray walked in all three partners stood up. Gretchen came over to hug him and William and Louis stood to shake his hand. With greetings out of the way William Knight cleared his throat.

"Mr. Gray, on behalf of the partners of Saban, Knight, and Foster I want to thank you for the way you handled the Davidson situation. Your work at protecting our firm is deeply appreciated."

Thomas Patrick James - or as others knew him TJ Gray - and still others simply as Ghost did not receive praise or thanks well. He was just doing his job, and preferred to do his job from the shadows as much as he could. He would often joke that it was a much better job to be the kingmaker than the king.

He smiled, his cousin almost detected a blush as Gray spoke, "Just doing my job, Sir. What anyone else would do."

It was Louis' turn to speak, "Nonsense, Mr. Gray. Not everyone can do what you do, not everyone would take the risk you took, and fewer still would deal with a foreign agent in a way that protected the integrity of those of us lured in by said agent's charm and lies."

TJ nodded, "Thank you, Sir."

There was a knock at the door and Thomas Knight motioned for the guests to enter. When the door opened behind TJ a sharp command, "Attention on Deck," was given. Old habits die hard and Gray snapped out of his seat into the position of attention. He heard the laugh behind him as Lt. Colonel Mark Underwood commanded, "As you were, Sergeant Major."

TJ turned and saw his best friend and Rear Admiral Steven Barnett, both in full dress uniform. Something not often seen in their current roles in counter intelligence.

Without any other formalities Admiral Barnett opened a folder and began to read from an official United States Army file. The document contained the type of official language used when an award is being presented for some sort of meritorious service. Gray listened, still a little unsure of what was happening. Awards in his line of work were never presented formally. Usually handed over in a quiet ceremony, followed by the award recipient buying the first round.

Admiral Barnett concluded, "... awarded the Defense Distinguished Service Medal on this date..." When he was finished he handed TJ the folder, a ribbon for his uniform and the medal. The DDSM is presented to United States Armed Forces service members for exceptionally distinguished performance of duty contributing to the national security or defense of the United States.

The three partners gently clapped as Gretchen reached into a small closet and wheeled out a small cart with glasses, ice, and a bottle of 18 Year Old Single Malt Tullamore Dew Irish Whisky. Gray looked at his cousin, "I just bought a bottle of that."

Gretchen laughed, "I know, this is your bottle. I borrowed it."

Sharpshooter put his arm around his lover, "No, my dear - you did not steal it. You appropriated it for proper and distinguished service."

The 3 partners and their 3 guests drank a toast then William spoke again, "I know that we can't pry you away from Admiral Barnett and his fine agency, I also know that in your current position you are unable to receive gifts. However, and to be clear, I checked this with Ms. Jennifer St. Jean and she personally signed off on it. For the tasks that you have done in service to this firm we would like to present you with a lifetime membership to The Army Navy Country Club."

Admiral Barnett laughed, "Damn, Sgt. Major, you are going to get soft golfing with a bunch of retired Generals, Admirals, and Senators."

Underwood whispered to Gretchen, "Of course St. Jean signed off on it, my guess is she is a member and this is one more way to try to get herself destroyed by your cousin's cock."

When the ceremony had ended the 6 headed outside to a large tent where the firm had a catered barbecue lunch, complete with homemade key lime pie. Gray's favorites.

When the afternoon was winding down and everyone had left for the day TJ went into Gretchen's office and she slid a file across the desk to him.

Gray read, sipped the last of the bottle of Tully and looked at his sister, "This one feels weird, what are your thoughts?"

Gretchen teepeed her fingers, "I would be concerned if I didn't know the couple."

Gray's eyebrow raised, "Say more."

Gretchen sighed, "I don't know Whitney as well as I do Gail. They were married 4 years ago. Gail is an admin with the District government. She was a couple of years behind me at Georgetown Law. Her wife is a few years younger than Gail, I'd say she may have just turned 30."

TJ paused, "Gretch, this doesn't sound like an anonymous application from the dark web somewhere."

Gretchen looked over her glasses, "It's not Teej. Whitney wants a baby. Gail and she want it to be somewhat anonymous so they don't feel an obligation."

TJ shook his head, "So, go to a donor bank and.."

Gretchen put up her hand, "You didn't let me finish. They don't want it to be sterile either. They want someone to force themself on Whitney during the right time of her cycle."

TJ tried to fight anger, "I'm not a Tinder date."

Gretchen sighed, "I didn't say she wants to be romanced, she wants the thrill of being forced. You know, that consensual non consent thing that so many folks are into."

Gray laughed, "So, she's a lesbian that wants fucked by a real cock to get pregnant?"

His cousin nodded her head, "Something like that."

TJ sat back and let the soft burn of the whisky fill his throat, "Question, how will you feel knowing that their child is biologically your niece or nephew?"

Gretchen laughed, "I told Gail that if this happens that the child will refer to me as Auntie Gretchen."

TJ shook his head, "So, I take it that you've agreed to this arrangement already."

The strawberry blonde blushed and bit her lip, "Maybe... kinda... "

Gray laughed, "Fine, get me details and we will see if I can fulfill my end of the bargain."

His cousin nodded as she felt her panties get wet and she thought, 'with a cock as big as yours you will push so deep into her womb that there is zero doubt she will get knocked up.'

On Friday Gray walked into the ballroom of The Clarendon feeling a bit anxious, which was not a normal feeling for him. He had become aware of that feeling of being incomplete in social situations since Angela had deployed. Gretchen had invited him to the black tie dinner party so that he could watch and observe Gail and Whitney.

He scanned the room for a familiar face, but saw none. As he walked through the crowd his phone buzzed, when he looked he saw a text from Gretchen that she and Sharpshooter would be late arriving, and to just do his thing. TJ decided to head to the bar and get a drink. As he walked, he noticed a couple standing near a corner table. They were both women, and they looked stunning in their matching black gowns. One of them had blonde hair and blue eyes, and the other had brown hair and green eyes. They were holding hands and smiling at each other, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Robert felt that familiar pang deep in his gut. It was one of the gifts that made him good at his job. When he identified his target he KNEW - just KNEW. He had tried in vain to train others. Others who watched him shook their heads as time after time in the field Ghost identified his target days if not weeks before others.

The problem that many people made when they saw others was to create a story in their head. By creating your own story, you miss their story. He ordered his Manhattan, took a sip and turned around, seeing the couple walking towards a standing round table. Gray moved to the table behind the beautiful women and sipped his drink, doing his best Ghost impression and becoming anonymous in the crowd.

The couple made small talk until a couple joined them. Gray observed as the introductions were made.

"Hi, I'm Whitney," said the blonde woman, extending her hand. "And this is my wife, Gail."

"Hi, I'm Robert," the man said, shaking her hand, "This is my wife, Claire. It's nice to meet you."

Claire smiled, "I was just admiring your dresses. You both look amazing."

"Thank you," Whitney said. "You look lovely yourself."

Gail sipped her wine, "So, what brings you two here?" she asked.

"I work for Jones & Co., the accounting firm that's hosting this party," Robert said. "I'm an assistant manager."

"Wow, that's impressive," Whitney said. "How do you like working for Mr. Jones?"

"He's a good boss," Robert said diplomatically. "He's very demanding, but fair."

"I see," Gail said. "We're here as guests of Mr. Jones as well. Whitney is one of your firms clients."

"Really?" Robert asked.

Gail smiled, "I work for the District, on the Attorney General's staff, Gail owns The Green Leaf.".

Claire lit up, "You own The Green Leaf?"

Obviously proud, Gail smiled, "Owner and Chef, she's amazing."

Robert said sincerely. "So I hear, we have been trying to get a table for months!"

Whitney blushed, "Thank you, next time have them talk to me, I will find you a table."

Claire looked almost giddy, "I will. My book club has been dying to have a girls night out away from the kids."

Whitney smiled, "Just let me know when and I will see what I can do."

Gray felt a surge of respect and admiration for the couple. They seemed so happy and fulfilled in their lives and their relationship. His mind raced thousands of miles away to Angela and he felt a surge of envy. He quickly shook off his melancholy and returned his focus to the two couples standing a few feet away.

"So, how did you two meet?" Robert asked.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"It's a funny story," Whitney said.

"We met at a protest rally," Gail said.

"A protest rally?" Robert repeated.

"Yes," Whitney said. "It was about five years ago. We were both protesting against animal cruelty outside a factory farm."

"We were holding signs and chanting slogans," Gail said.

"And then we locked eyes across the crowd," Whitney said.

"And we felt an instant connection," Gail said.

"We pushed our way through the people and ran towards each other," Whitney said.

"And we kissed right there in front of everyone," Gail said.

Robert was speechless. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"That's incredible," he managed to say.

"It was," Whitney said.

"It was love at first sight," Gail said.

"And we've been together ever since," Whitney said.

They kissed again, softly and sweetly.

Gretchen and Underwood arrived. Gretchen stopped to make small talk with Gail and Whitney while Underwood went to the bar to retrieve drinks. When Mark had gotten drinks for himself, Gretchen and a refill for TJ he joined them at the table. When the two couples moved into the dining area Gretchen looked at her cousin, "Get what you need?"

Ghost sipped his Manhattan, "All I need and more."

When dinner had ended and the auction had begun Gray noticed when Gail excused herself and made her way to the bathroom. TJ followed at a distance and waited for her to reappear.

He smiled at the brown haired beauty, "Hello Gail, I am Gretchen's cousin. I understand you and I are going to be doing business."

Gail blushed deeply, she lowered her voice, "We are."

TJ cocked his head, "Whitney is on board with this?"

Gail nodded, "Yes."

Ghost pushed a bit, "And you?"

Her green eyes looked at TJ, "I am nervous, I am asking you to rape my wife."

TJ nodded, his gaze softening, "Understandable, please know I will not harm her."

Gail blushed again, "I know, I talked to Gretchen."

TJ added, "Do you want to be there?"

Her blush deepened if that was possible, "Know, but I do have a small camera that I will place discreetly in the bedroom so I can watch, I just need to know when."

TJ shrugged slightly, "That is dependent on her calendar."

Gail took a deep breath, "Tomorrow, or we wait a month."

Gray winked, "Tomorrow it is. Enjoy the rest of your night." Gray turned to leave but Gail grabbed his arm.

As he turned Gail lowered her voice to a whisper, "Don't harm her, but she.. Well we want her to be hurt and humiliated."

TJ winked at her again, "My pleasure."

On Saturday, Gail had to work late so Whitney went home alone after dinner. When she walked in the front door she threw her purse on the sofa and climbed up the stairs. She went into her bedroom and felt for the light switch in the dark. The lights went on when a strong hand grabbed her wrist and flung her onto the bed. She yelped in surprise, and then screamed in panic at the stranger on top of her. He clapped his big hand on her mouth tightly and warned, "I promise things would be a lot better if you don't fight me."

Whitney stared at this man with wide eyes. He looked somewhat familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. He had short hair and his eyes were a piercing pale green. He was gorgeous, she would have done a double take if she met him on the street. But no matter their looks, men were disgusting. And judging by her situation, this one going to rape her

TJ saw the look in her eyes. His mind was calm while hers raced. Gray chuckled to himself, 'control is a game of the mind.' Whitney knew this was going to happen, she and Gail had signed a contract to make sure it happened. Gray guessed correctly that Gail had even told her that it would happen tonight. However, when things actually happen the ancient human instinct of fight or flight overwhelms the mind and the innate survival instinct takes over. Perhaps as the evening progressed she would remember, perhaps not. Gray's voice sounded more like a growl to the young, terrified blonde, "I am going to move my hand, are you going to be a good girl and behave?"

Whitney nodded her head compliantly, and he took his hand away from her mouth. She gave him a tentative smile, as he traced a finger down her cheek. The base human instinct took over as Whitney she lashed out. Before her sharp nails could claw his eyes, he pinned her arm down and gently slapped her face. Whitney whimpered in frustration, and kicked her legs angrily, trying to aim at his crotch. "You son of a bitch! Let me go!"

Another slap came down on her face, this one a bit firmer, "Leave my mother out of this." Gray chuckled. Whitney halted her resistance as ringing noise traveled from her ear to her brain. She heard a click, and her one wrist had already been cuffed to her headboard. He took her other arm and she caught his hand between her teeth and bit down. She drew blood.

This time the slap was intentional and direct. Whitney cried out in pain and let go of his hand. She sobbed softly as she tried to curl her body up into a fetal position to resist her attacker. With Gray's large body holding her down. He lifted her chin harshly, "You are a feisty little wench, aren't you. So, do you need more?" and raised his arm again.

Whitney flinched and blocked her face with her free arm instinctively. The reality of her current situation washed over her. She knew what he wanted from her and she knew there wasn't much left in her arsenal of defenses to stop him. The last defense of the defenseless was to cry and her tears began to turn to sobs as he took her other arm and cuffed it to the headboard as well.

As Gray and Whitney were upstairs Gail had quietly returned home and was watching on her phone downstairs. Every protective instinct she had told her to race upstairs and rescue her wife. However, she remembered Whitney's words as they devised the plan, "She needed to feel forced so even if she liked it she wouldn't want sex from men again."

"No bra, huh? Feeling slutty tonight?" She heard the chuckle in his voice as he cut her white tank top open with a pair of scissors. Whitney closed her eyes in shame as her nipples stiffened in the cool air. Gray's large hand held her round tit with one hand and squeezed it like it was his play thing. She wept at the violation, and suddenly had to bite back a moan when he rolled a nipple between his fingers. Whitney jolted in alarm and started kicking her legs again.

This time the slap came on her breast. Whitney cried out, humiliated to find that it sounded like a pleasurable moan. "Stop, please, stop!" she protested. Gray responded by wrapping one hand around her throat, and brought the other hand down on her tit again. Smack! Smack! Moans escaped from her lips and she was horrified to find that wetness started to pool in her panties.

Her rapist smirked. "Looks like I've got a masochist here."

Downstairs Gails ears and eyes focused. In all of their time together she had never known Whitney to respond to force or pain.

Whitney's mind raced at Gray's words. He couldn't be right: That's impossible! She thought "No---"

He took one nipple in his mouth and pinched the other with his fingers. Her body responded right away. Frustrated tears rolled down her face as her body shivered in pleasure. She bit her lips tight, but moans eventually escaped. He pulled her nipple roughly, and she made a lustful gasp.

He took off his pants to reveal his rock hard erection. His cock was huge, Whitney's eyes bulged, as her wife's did the same downstairs. Tears streamed down more, yet she couldn't look away. He tore her thong completely off of her and pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

She screamed furiously in desperation, "Get off of me! Help! Get off---" her words were lost in a moan as Gray drove his cock deep into her. He gripped her face, forcing her to look at him as he shoved her wet panties into her mouth. "Keep those in your mouth or I'll cut your fucking tongue out." The chill in his voice and coldness in his eyes were so evident that she sucked on her panties, humiliated to taste her own arousal. Her mind told her that she had been thinking of Gail, but her body knew that was a lie

Then the stranger started fucking her. He thrust long and deep, slapping her tits alternately. Whitney could hear her cuffs clanging, the noise of her drenched pussy sucking in her rapist's hard cock, the slurping sounds she made as she tried to hold her panties in her mouth...suddenly the fake cock was not enough to stifle her moans anymore.