The Gray Man Ch. 16 - Whitney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that?" Gail asked breathily as she put one hand around her throat. Witney whimpered and nodded shamelessly, and pushed her hips against him to fuck him back.

"Slut." her wife gently slapped her face, this time not hard enough to cause pain. It was merely for making a point. She was his fuck doll. She sniffled. "Do you want him to stop?" She shook her head no.

Gail slapped her again, with barely enough force to make a smack, but the perversity made her crave to be fucked harder. "Then get to work if you want a baby." She pushed her hips against him harder, and he clutched her shoulders and pounded into her ass with zero restraint.

The angle was perfect. Guttural squeals broke out from her as her pussy got ravished. It was too deep. Too overwhelming. Borderline painful. Yet she couldn't stop thrusting her against his hard cock, finally learning the pleasure of heterosexual sex. Her pussy juice gushed down from her cunt. Her rapist must have driven her insane. This time Gray slapped her gently, this time the masochist moaned in euphoria. "Do you want me to cum in you?"

She nodded yes frantically, her eyes said yes please. Immediately TJ groaned. He buried his face in her neck as he came, filling her with spurts of hot cum.

He only stayed there for a moment before he withdrew his cock from her. She whimpered softly. Her pussy and ass are a wet, sticky mess. Whitney watched as her wife eagerly moved between her thighs and began to lovingly clean the monster cock that had destroyed her pussy. The degradation brought more tears to her eyes as she watched her wife clean his cock with her tongue. Whitney expected smugness on his face, but his face was unreadable.

When Gail was finished cleaning his cock, TJ pulled away from the couple, pulled his pants up and gently slipped out of the room. The room seemed as empty as her pussy as Whitney heard the front door close.

Gail kissed her wife, helped her stand. "Come on baby, let's get you showered."

As they walked into the bathroom Whitney whimpered, "If I have his baby and it's a boy, will he be as well hung as him?"

Gail smiled, "There is a good chance, but if it's a girl, I hope she looks just like her mom."

Whitney turned and kissed her wife, the taste of their familiar combined juices was not mixed with a foreign taste, was it the taste of the father of their child? Only time would tell.