The Gray Man Ch. 16 - Whitney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels good...it feels so good...fuck...

"Fuck. Aren't you a filthy little cock loving lesbian?" He pounded her cunt mercilessly, relishing in her tight wetness.

She closed her eyes and turned her head away from him.

He lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder and angled his thrusts. "Look at me and tell me!" He ordered. "Does my fuck doll like being raped?"

She whimpered against a full mouth of her thong as her pussy got ravished deeply. She nodded frantically, her mind drowned in the carnal pleasure of being taken.

He pressed a thumb on her clit and found it slick and wet with her juices. He continued his rhythmic thrusting and her clit brushed against his thumb, slippery and lubricated.

Whitney's moans changed. They took on a higher pitch. She looked anxious and helpless. Her teary eyes were pleading. Within moments she was bucking her hips against him. She moved her crotch up and down like a shameless whore so her clit got more stimulation. Yes...please...yes, yes, yes! The image of her petite body being taken ruthlessly filled her head.

Downstairs, Gail watched knowing that her wife was about to cum on the strangers huge cock as she watched Whitney's breathing became erratic as her eyes rolled back. Suddenly she screamed against the dildo. "Mmm...mhm...mhmm!!" Her mind spiraled out of control and her body spasmed violently against him in an ecstatic orgasm.

He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her into the bed like a rag doll. Whitney clawed at her cuffs as she took his relentless fucking, her eyes hazy and wide as he brought her to heaven and hell.

Finally he grunted and she felt spurts of hot cum shoot inside of her. He took her panties out of her mouth and straddled her face. "Clean it up," he said hoarsely.

She licked his cock in defeat, swallowing every drop of pussy juice and cum. Humiliated tears escaped her eyes as her pussy twitched in its post orgasm state and his cum dripped down her bed.

When Gray's breathing had returned to normal and Whitney laid on the bed gazing towards the ceiling aimlessly, feeling broken and used. The wetness between her legs confirmed she was indeed a filthy fuck slut. She had enjoyed being his play thing...enjoyed his hot cum invading her greedy pussy...

She sat up abruptly pulling against her cuffs when she saw him walk to the bookcase, retrieving something she'd never noticed tonight. A camera on the bookcase. Gray smiled, "I hope you enjoyed the show,"

Whitney's eyes grew large as she heard familiar footsteps on the stairs. The bedroom door opened and the silhouette of her wife filled the opening. Relief flooded through the young blonde, salvation had arrived. Or had it?

Gail looked at TJ, "I've heard you have more than one round in the chamber, is that true?"

Whitney's eyes raced between her wife and the stranger whom her wife was talking to like an old friend. Gray smiled, "There could be round two, with the right persuasion."

Whitney watched in shock as her wife took three steps towards her rapist and slowly lowered herself to her knees. She looked up at the tall stranger and smiled, "It's been a while since I've sucked a cock, I'm hoping it's like riding a bike."

Gray winked at Whitney as she watched Gail start to bob her head on the stranger's huge flaccid cock. After a few minutes Gray stood Gail up as he moved to the bed. He gently laid Gail on her back as he straddled her chest and fed his cock into her throat. He pulled again on Whitney's nipple, with enough force to give her a delicious taste of pain and pleasure.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. "Please don't hurt me."

"I won't unless you fight me again. As a matter of fact, if you fight me again, I will leave you cuffed to the bed as I punish your wife. Am I clear?"

Her answer was a nod while the stranger spread her legs open and kissed down her thigh. Her legs quivered. She took in the sight of his handsome face between her legs, and stuttered, "Wh...What's your name?"

He paused for a moment too long. "You can call me The Ghost."

"I'm---"

TJ nipped at the inside of her thigh, "I know who you are."

She gasped when he gave her clit a long lick. She didn't have much hope in his cunnilingus, she was after all married to a woman and nobody ate pussy like a woman. However, whether it was her vulnerable position at the moment, the fact that he was going down on her AFTER he had fucked her, or the fact that he was facefucking her wife at the same time caused her pussy to gush with excitement. His skilled tongue flicked her swollen clit, each time building a pressure towards the point of no return. He teased a nipple with his callused skin, his tongue never stopping. Whitney clutched the bedsheet tight and writhed against his strong arms that were holding her down. Her body tensed up and she held his hand tight as her imminent orgasm begin to drown her. "Mhmm...ah...I'm going to cum, I'm going to..."

He stopped. She whimpered in protest, but he pulled her up, took his cock out of Gail's mouth and unlocked Whitney's cuffs. Gail took the hint and moved to lay on the pillow, while TJ positioned Witney on all fours with her ass up in the air, her mouth hovering over her wife's now naked pussy. Gray stood behind her. "Tell us Whitney, do you want me to fuck you?" His voice was rough with arousal.

Whitney looked at her wife's pussy, then up to her eyes. The idea of a cock should induce disgust and hatred, right? But she wanted to feel it again, to feel the heat of the hard monster buried deep into her womb. Gail reached down and lifted her lifted her chin up to look in her eyes. "Do you want him to fuck you?" Her pussy contracted at those words. Her lips trembled. "Y...yes." I have no choice, otherwise he'd just hit me again, right?

Gray moved slowly and she felt his hard cock parting her pussy lips. She sucked in a breath when he pushed his cock all the way in, hitting a deep spot that made her knees weak and her mind want to submit. Why am I such a slut? She put her ass up more and moaned sweetly as he continued the deep thrusts. Then he pushed her head down on the bed, holding the nape of her neck while fucking her cunt fast and deep. Her moans turned into high-pitched, incoherent cries. "Ah!...ahh!...so deep..." It hurt, but it felt so good.

"Do you want more, slut?" His voice was gruff and harsh with heavy breathing.

"Yes...yes!"

"Yes, what?" He pulled her long hair roughly, but it only excited her more. "Yes, please!" It felt so good to submit. Her mind was completely fogged with arousal that she hardly felt shame when her pussy juice drip down her inner thigh.

He finally slowed down and let go of her hair. The slow thrusts allowed both of them to catch their breath. Whitney propped her body back up, and suddenly felt a hand touch her face. She froze, when Gray's cock drove into her she had completely forgotten her wife, laying just inches from her.

"You will open your pretty mouth, and eat your wife's pussy. You've done a good job so far. Don't ruin it now." He attempted to soothe her by rubbing her back.

Gail was completely turned on seeing the submissive side of her wife, "You're such a sexy, little slut," she purred as she felt a gentle push on the back of her head by the stranger fucking her.

This wasn't part of the agreement. He was going to fuck her, make her pregnant, but this felt more like a threesome and only two of the parties knew what was going to happen. She turned her head away. Anger and betrayal stormed her chest, and hurt tears started again. She struggled to free herself from that horrible man behind her. "Let go of me!" If a tone of voice could kill, the venom in her voice could annihilate everyone in this room.

"I'm counting to three, young lady" Gail's voice became hard, "You've cum more than once, he will cum again, and it's my turn too. If you don't take care of it, then I will just fuck him and maybe we both get pregnant. Do not test me, Whitney. One. Two..."

"No!" She cried, her words broken up by her sobs. "I'll do it...I'll do it...please..."

As she lowered her mouth to the very familiar pussy of her loving wife the cock in her pussy resumed thrusting. "Good girl," Gail whispered, "Eat that pussy like a greedy little whore." Gail pushed her wife's head down, grinding her pussy on Whitney's lips. She had a firm grip on her blonde hair and started fucking against her tongue.

Whitney gave up on all resistance. She was just a fuck doll...nothing more. A fuck doll to serve their pleasure. TJ had made that point clear when he cuffed her and raped her. She kept her mouth and tongue and her ass up for them. Better to just get it over with, she thought.

Only Whitney quickly realized, in horror, that ceasing all resistance allowed her body to feel pleasure again. TJ kept his rhythmic thrusting and caressed her swinging tits. "You're a gorgeous little slut, Whitney," he called her name throatily.

What the fuck is this?! Her body didn't cease to surprise her. Whitney shuddered at the sound of her name, and responded to his compliments like a pet craving its owner's attention. "You like being used like this, don't you?" this time it was her wife's voice as Gray smacked her ass hard.

She whimpered and tried to shake her head no, but with TJ's huge cock buried in her body and her tongue fucking her wife's pussy the only sound she could make were garbled noises from her throat.

TJ reached around squeezed her full, round tit and pulled her nipple. "Do you like being fucked in both holes?" She mewled. Her body shouldn't be reacting to this, but his dirty words held power over her body. Her pussy squeezed him hard against her will when he toyed with her nipples. Her mind wandered to the porn that she sometimes got off to...the pretty porn stars being used by multiple people...getting fucked in all their holes until they couldn't take it anymore and begged for mercy...

"I know she does," her wife teased, "I've never seen her so horny." Gail gently lifted Whitney's hair lifting her from her pussy. Gail gently slapped her cheeks with gentle smacks. The humiliation made her body spasm in lust. "Stick your tongue out like a good slut", Gail ordered. Whitney obeyed, aware that she probably looked like a stupid bitch, but submission felt...delicious, and she couldn't resist. The man pulled her hair. "Do you want to tongue fuck my ass?" She nodded.

Gail yanked her hair more, and she whimpered. "Use your words, Whitney."

Each derogatory word made her pussy clench against TJ's hard cock. TJ pushed hard, and she gasped, "Yes, please."

Gail chuckled and lifted her legs up and over Whitney's shoulders and lifted her ass to meet her tongue as Whitney she licked obediently. She made sure to give each side attention without being asked, and sucked on them like a paid whore. Finally she thrust her tongue deep into her wife's ass. "She's enjoying this no doubt." Gail chuckled as she thrust her ass into Whitney's mouth while starting to rub her own clit. A gasp escaped Gail's mouth as she moaned, "Good girl,"

Whitney pushed her ass back so TJ's cock hit her sweet spots hard. "Please, God please fuck me like you hate me." She moaned loudly against Gail's ass. Drool dripped down her chin, and she tried to slurp it back.

Gail groaned as her own orgasm began to build. Fuck... oh fuck" she whimpered

The room sounded like a porn movie. Gray's hips driving into Whitney causing her to moan, Gail whimpering as Whitney tongue fucked her ass. Suddenly Gray's cock started to drive deep and hard into her dripping cunt, driving deep into her womb.

She whimpered but could only take it like a helpless doll. In front of her she heard through the fog of her mind that her wife was about to cum. She felt hot spurts of wetness shoot all over her face, tongue, and hair. She tasted her wife's cum on her tongue, feeling used and...sexy. Oh God, they broke me, didn't they?

TJ took his cock out from her pussy as well.

"On your back, touch yourself." Gail ordered

"What?" Whitney was confused

"Make yourself cum. I know you can," she said

Whitney hesitated. "...Do I have to?"

"Yes," Gail said as Gray moved and pushed his cock in her mouth again, holding her hair firmly in his hand. "Make yourself cum, Whitney."

She bobbed her head on the strangers cock, licking his shaft, and sucking the tip. Why do I still want to please him? She snaked a hand down and found her drenched pussy.

She started rubbing herself, thinking back to how her rapist had fucked her. The first time...the second time. Each time making her body crave him more. She moaned against his cock and looked at his lust-filled eyes. "Fuck. Look at what I have here. A beautiful lesbian fuck slut sucking my cock and touching herself with her wife's dried cum all over her face, just a little fuck doll" he murmured, amazed by the erotic sight.

His dirty words sent her right over the edge. Ironically, she'd never felt sexier in her life than now. Her body shuddered and spasmed as the orgasm flooded over her, and her euphoric moans were muffled by his cock.

He again pulled his cock from her mouth and mouthed something to Gail who nodded and opened the bedside table. TJ brushed her nipple with his knuckles, and Whitney moaned. She had really sensitive tits, and TJ enjoyed every moment of teasing, toying, and abusing them.

Gail had gotten what TJ asked for in the nightstand, then had disappeared into the guest room, coming back with a plastic ruler. Whitney watched her wife, thinking she wanted to measure Gray's huge white cock, but that wasn't her wife's intent.

Whitney moaned in pleasure when Gail brought the ruler down lightly on her wife's nipples. This was a side of Whitney she had never seen, and she wanted to see just how far she could push her. Whitney's hips lifted as Gail brought the ruler down on her tits.

She didn't bother to hold back her moans. She mewled sweetly as Gail smacked her tits one after another with the ruler. Sometimes she dragged the ruler ever so lightly across her nipples; sometimes she spanked her plump breasts; sometimes he smacked her nipples hard. Whitney clenched her fists and writhed in pleasure. She felt her pussy juice soaking her panties and she pushed her chest out for more.

"Do you like that, Whitney?" Gail asked huskily, finally squeezing a breast hard and taking the nipple in her mouth.

"Yes...yes...oh God..." she gasped sharply, her body quivered in sweet torture as his stubble stimulated her sensitive tits.

TJ thrust two fingers into her wet cunt, and she squealed. Almost immediately he took his fingers back out, and she bit her lip in disappointment.

He brought his fingers up for her to see, slippery and wet. "Look at that. Could you still call this rape?" She lowered her eyes, her face turning red in shame. He brought his fingers to her lips, and she licked them clean submissively. "How about you behave tonight so I don't have to hurt you at all?" She nodded shyly.

TJ rolled over and took out the glass butt plug Gail had gotten from the nightstand. It was not too big, but it wasn't small either, but it was something Gail had used, but never on Whitney. Whitney watched with wide eyes as TJ coated the plug with a thick layer of lube. Gray held her thigh and positioned the plug against her tight butthole. "Breathe, and I want you to push back when you feel the pressure." Gail encouraged her wife.

Whitney took a deep breath, her muscles tightened involuntarily around the foreign object. She cried out in pain when TJ pushed more. Her muscles closed up, rejecting the invasion.

He kept pushing with consistent pressure. Gail cooed, "Relax your muscles and push. Don't make him hurt you"

She took two more big breaths, and tried to relax. It was easier said than done. Finally, she managed to command her muscles. Instead of tightening her muscles away from the plug, she pushed them open, sucking the plug in her ass. "Yes, good girl, take it for me," Gail murmured. The thickest part of the plug passed through the ring of her muscles, and the plug was put in place.

TJ pushed the plug lightly and Whitney made a high-pitched, surprised noise. "You like that, don't you? Such a naughty girl." her wife laughed as Gray thrust his fingers back into her wet cunt and started pumping, pushing the butt plug in at the same time. "Tell me what you want." Gail commanded

The pressure of the plug combined with his fingers pushed against a deep spot inside her, and she couldn't stop the slutty noises she was making. She arched her body with both of her holes filled. Wet, obscene noises came from her finger fucked cunt, and she longed for something thicker, harder to stretch her up. "Oh fuck, I want his cock... his cock. I need his cock."

She saw the satisfaction on the stranger's face, and felt a little ashamed. "What was that?" Gray chuckled, as if getting her to admit it once wasn't enough. He slowed down his fingers, and changed into shallow thrusting, barely grazing her sweet spots.

"I need your cock...please..." she whined pleadingly and bucked her hips against his fingers.

"My cock, are you sure?" He grinned teasingly and unclasped his belt, quickly exposing his hard cock.

Whitney licked her lips and felt her pussy pulsate. Her pupils dilated. "Yes...your cock...please, Sir.."

Gray obliged and crawled between her tighs and buried his cock into her in one thrust that drove her hips into the mattress. Whitney cried out in shock, the huge cock and the butt plug were too much.

Gray played his role, "Complain all you want. I know you'll cum all over my cock again."

She glared at him with teary eyes. She knew there was no way he'd make her cum this way. Gray moved to his knees and lifted her off the bed so she was riding on his thighs. Gail picked up the ruler again and smacked her hard nipple with it. Again Whitney yelped. Gail hissed, "Tell me you don't like this, slut."

Whitney felt her arousal slowly returning as her wife was smacking her tits again. "Mmmm!" She whimpered as she kept hitting her. She was able to ignore the cock steadily fucking her now. It wasn't hurting her anymore...but her tits burned. Her body jerked with each blow. Red welts began to appear on the fair skin on her breasts.

Gail finally tossed the ruler away and TJ moved his hands to cover her tender breasts with his large, warm hand. He kneaded her breasts and rolled her abused and sensitive nipples gently between his fingers. Muffled moans escaped her lips, and she could feel pussy juices dripping down to her asshole. She felt the familiar aching deep inside her pussy, her body was longing to cum. She shut her eyes tightly.

"Look at me," TJ ordered sternly. Then he must have seen it in her expression, because his lips curled into a cruel smirk. "You want to cum. Does my lesbian cock slut want to cum?"

She shook her head no, and a gentle slap came down on her face from her wife's freshly manicured hand. She choked on a sob, and her wife pulled her hair. "Liar. I know when my wife needs to cum, Begl him, Whitney."

Whitney blinked her tears away and nodded. "Please, please let me cum."

"Begging to cum while being raped is a huge turn on. Maybe I should have bent you over in the parking lot last night at the dinner and let the spoiled rich boys and girls have a turn.You'd probably thank me if I left your naked body tied up and out in an alley for men to rape."

The humiliation made her want to shrink as small as possible, but suddenly she felt it. She didn't want to, but she felt it regardless. It was as if her body decided to betray her even more. His hard cock found a deep spot in her that made her entire body shiver. His thrusts were deep and forceful, where she did not feel it before, it was like a new part of her body was discovered. She arched her body and pushed her pelvis up, and whined desperately for his cock to fuck her even deeper. She felt her wife's fingers start to rub her clit, and her breath caught in her throat as the pressure built past the point of no return. Her screams filled the room as she came hard. Her body shook wildly as her juices dripped from her cunt.