The Gray Man Ch. 18 - St. Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray's cock hung against her belly, she could feel the heat of the monster that would soon slide into her body, willing or not. The weight and heat of his dick pressing on her stomach caused her pussy to moisten even as she tried to will it away which was difficult because Ghost was kissing her passionately.

Jennifer's arms hung loosely at her sides and Ghost took her hand in his and guided it to his cock, stepping back a little to make room. Jennifer was relieved that Ghost had stopped kissing her but repulsed at the notion of having to touch him. When he placed her hand on his cock she reluctantly wrapped her fingers loosely around it.

It was hot and she could feel it start to grow; she was surprised by its girth.

"Hey Khalid! Has your whore given you a hand job yet, or did she just have to used two fingers? It's obvious that she hasn't had much experience, she's fucking useless at it.

Despite the situation, the words of disapproval stung Jennifer's pride. "Ok bitch quit fucking around!" Ghost hissed.

Jennifer sensed the genuine menace in Ghost's voice and to protect herself and Khalid and hopefully get the ordeal over with quickly she gripped Ghost's cock between her fingers and began to stroke it. She worked her fingers up and down the smooth shaft and over the delicate fraenulum and glans. Ghost growled with pleasure and took her other hand and made her cup his heavy balls. He glared at her and shook his head warning her not to try to injure his testicles.

Jennifer silently nodded her consent as a single tear fell from her cheek. She gently squeezed and massaged Ghost's balls as she stroked his cock, feeling it's power as it grew in her hand. She stroked, alternating between featherlight strokes of her fingers with a heavy twisting grip to maximise his pleasure. Her vain hope was to bring him off in her hand and save any further indignity.

Gray looked at Jennifer, "Much better, see Kahlid, she can be trained to serve a man instead of a boy. "Go on, look at her boy; ain't she something?" Ghost jeered.

Khalid couldn't help but open his eyes. Before him was a tall voluptuous, sexy woman standing legs slightly apart wearing sexy silk stocking, a thong panties and bra, and high heels; her long legs, tight bubble-butt, slim waist and pert breast were a sight to behold. Her face was beautiful but tormented as she used her hands to masturbate the handsome tanned muscled predator.

Ghost narrowed his eyes and purred with pleasure as Jennifer gripped his cock and stroked his scrotum; he rocked his hips back and forth, enjoying the feeling of Jennifer masturbating him. He stepped forward and Jennifer gasped as he began to nuzzle her neck while she stroked his hard cock. She expected him to bite her but he nipped and kissed her soft skin playfully and used his tongue in a circular motion.

She repressed the urge to respond; her neck was one of her most sensitive erogenous zones; but when he started to stroke her thigh she had to repress a gasp.

Gray enjoyed the muscles of Jennifer's thighs, obviously a runner from the long, lean muscle structure. Gray ran his fingers gently up and down them for a while enjoying the sensation as Jennifer mindlessly started to speed her hand up on Gray's massive cock. Gray worked his hands up further her thigh, resting on her hip as he pressed his lips against hers and began to kiss her again. Khalid hung his head with shame but couldn't stop himself from looking up now and then; watching Jennifer being molested by the The Ghost. He knew this was meant to send a message to Nazim, to destroy Jennifer, but he was the one feeling humiliated as he could do nothing to protect his asset.

Khalid had groomed Jennifer for years. Starting in Saudi Arabia when, at the time, Captain Jennifer St. Jean was stationed. Years of work, years of investment were crumbling and there was nothing that Khalid could do to stop what was happening.

Gray's fingers found the crease where the top of Jennifer's thigh joined her torso and the laced edge of her flimsy panties. His fingers continued on up to her waist and then slid across the waistband of her panties. Goosebumps rose on her stomach as Gray's fingers teased her waistband.

Jennifer flinched and frowned; Gray was getting close to her pussy and she unconsciously tried to pull away from him. Gray smiled around her lips and held her still. His fingers began to slide down the front of her sexy G string.

When his hand cupped her pussy, Jennifer gasped and pressed her legs shut causing gray to chuckle menacingly in her ear before he bit her earlobe. "Open now, bitch" he growled. Jennifer sobbed as she opened her legs slightly and Gray slid her G string aside and his fingers began to explore her pussy. Shame consumed her as he found that her pussy was soaked.

.

Gray pulled Jennifer to him and held her close, driving his tongue into her mouth, crushing his lips on hers as his fingers stroked between her lips before he pressed his index finger into the folds of her vagina and found her clitoris and began to stroke it with a circular motion.

Jennifer cried out in shame and humiliation and struggled to get free; releasing Gray's cock and trying to push him away. Jennifer was strong, worked out every day, ran every morning, but she was no match for Gray's strength. He pulled her against him and worked his fingers in the folds of her cunt the G string pushed aside.

The now former Under Secretary of Defense sobbed as Gray worked his fingers into the folds of her labia, expertly caressing her clitoris and sliding a finger into her wet pussy. At first she tried to force his hand from her crotch but all that did was increase the delightful feeling that was breaking down her will to fight. The Ghost smirked. "We don't need these anymore do we?" Gray roughly pulled down Jennifer's panties and tossed them at Khalid, then landed on his head. Khalid was humiliated as the soaking wet crotch of her panties covered his nose.

"Check this out Khalid; your whore is soaked. Her body knows what she needs before I bury my cock into her." Gray laughed mercilessly. "Guess she didn't need to get wet at all for that oversized clit you call a dick. " Gray said, tormenting Khalid. Gray spun Jennifer around and made her bend over.

"Open your legs, bitch," Gray ordered as he kicked her feet apart.

"Look closely, Khalid," Gray demanded as he grabbed Khalid's scalp and forced his bowed head up.

Khalid's face was only inches from Jennifer's wet pussy. Her arousal dripped down her thigh. "I'm so sorry Khalid, please forgive me, I hate what's happening to me," Jennifer wailed.

"Look at that pussy juice Khalid. Sure don't look like she hates it to me. I think she might truly be made to be a cum bucket." Gray chuckled. The aroma of her arousal renewed its assault on Khalid's nose, his anger boiled but he could only grunt into the gag and strain at the bonds holding him to the chair.

"Take it easy, tough guy. Don't go giving yourself a heart attack before you take my message back to Nazim. Of course when you describe how badly you failed, how I broke her traitorous pussy and you lost your asset you may wish you were dead. " Gray smirked.

Khalid almost vomited, he knew that Gray was right. His cousin would not hesitate to kill him when he heard of this evening. He could only hope that his anger would be more directed to his guards that failed to eliminate Ghost once and for all.

Gray kept Jennifer bent over; pushing down on her back while he worked his fingers into her pussy; stroking her labia and circling the nub of her clitoris; Jennifer's legs shook and her knees began to buckle. As much as she tried, she couldn't stop the waves of pleasure exuding from her cunt. She bit her lip to prevent a moan.

"Looks like this she's about ready to be mounted, doesn't she?" Khalid shook his head violently and struggled so hard that the chair nearly tumbled over.

"Oh god no! Please don't!" Jennifer pleaded.

"Too fucking late for that. You should have thought this through before you betrayed your oath, betrayed your country, and sent me to die. Since old Khalid came to get laid, I think I'll fuck you right here so he has a good front row seat." Gray growled, he was having too much fun, he thought.

"No! No! No!" Jennifer wailed.

Gray ignored her and held her bent over with one arm pressing down on her back and the other under her belly pulling her to him. Michele writhed and struggled and sobbed but all that did was excite Gray even more. Her fighting just wedged his cock between her ass cheeks. One small shift of his hips and small thrust and the tip of his cock nestled against her pussy lips. The former Under Secretary of Defense stopped struggling when she felt Gray's cock pushing at her labia. She was so traumatized that she couldn't move. Tears ran down her face and she silently wept.

Without further warning, Gray drove his cock as far into Jennifer as he could in one rough stroke. Jennifer screamed and Khalid whimpered into the soiled panties in his mouth; he felt worthless and degraded as he watched a woman that started as a target, but had grown into someone Khalid loved. He had come to see her tonight to ask her to marry him.

He had put aside enough money that combined with her 2 million dollar reward they could live a life of luxury on a tropical island in the Caribbean. The sight of Gray's huge cock rearranging her guts was overwhelming.

Gray couldn't get any more of cock inside because of the angle of penetration. He laughed as he looked at Khalid, "Damn, I have more cock left outside of her cunt than you have cock." Jennifer was broken as the harsh humiliation of Khalid caused her to shiver as little darts of pleasure issued from her cunt.

"Khalid's head was bowed; he didn't want to watch Jennifer being degraded any further.

Gray took his hand off of Jennifer's back and slapped Khalid. "You will look at me, boy or I will cut your fucking eyes out and mail them to Nazim." Gray snapped.

Khalid lifted his head, Gray dropped his hips slightly and drove his cock fully into the unsuspecting Jennifer. Jennifer screamed as Ghost slammed his cock in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her tight snatch gripping his engorged cock. Gray's cock was longer and thicker than anyone she had ever known. She was stretched, his cock pummeled her cervix and Gray's girth caused her G spot to rub against his shaft on every angry thrust. Waves of pleasure issued forth from her sex and Jennifer bucked and ground against Gray, pretending that she was fighting him but subconsciously increasing her pleasure.

Gray felt Jennifer's vagina get wetter and and grip, massaging it as he fucked her.

Jennifer bit her lip to stop herself moaning; she felt a huge orgasm building despite being defiled against her will. She couldn't stop her body's responses to Ghost's ministrations.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Jennifer moaned, hoping that Khalid thought she was crying out in despair, not lust.

The huge orgasm that was bubbling away in her cunt suddenly erupted. Jennifer shook and writhed in Gray's grasp, her ass pressed against him increasing his pleasure as she twisted and writhed trying to disguise her own gratification.

Gray chuckled as he looked at Khalid. He pulled his still hard cock from Jennifer, her own cum dripping down her legs. "Look at all that cum Khalid, tell me does your manclit do that to her?"

Khalid's eyes were filled with tears and his chest heaved; his lover had been ravaged before his eyes and she enjoyed it. On top of that he had done nothing to save her. Jennifer turned and fell across her bed sobbing and shaking. Yes she had orgasmed but she still felt defiled and degraded; she had been forced to have sex against her will.

Jennifer, soaked in cum, staggered to her knees and crawled over to David and began to work on the cable ties with a pair of scissors kept in her night stand.

Three days later the news broke that Jennifer had resigned her positon to pursue other interests. She and Khalid were in Jamaica staying in a wonderful cabana. Jennifer walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel, "My pussy still hurts, Khalid."

Khalid smiled, "But it was all worth it, right?"

Jennifer nodded. "Did you talk to the guy from the bar?"

Khalid just smiled as the door to the cabana opened and a large black man blocked the sun. He looked at Khalid, "Don't fucking move, asshole." he ordered.

The large Jamaican looked at the former Under Secretary of Defense and growled, "Crawl over here and show me why I should allow the two of you to live."

Jennifer dropped to her knees and crawled seductively across the floor, her tits swaying with each motion. "Please, Sir. Don't hurt us. I'll do whatever you need, just please don't hurt us."

When she had stopped in front of the huge man with his frightening huge black cock she whispered, "Don't forget, he likes to be tied up, the zip ties are in the top drawer."