The Gray Man Ch. 19 - Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you really think you could kill me, Anastasia?" he asked. "Do you know who I am?"

Anastasia backed away, looking for an escape route. She needed to get the hell away, she slowly started backing into the hallway as Ghost closed the distance. "You.. you are the Ghost. How? Her blank face showed confusion. Looking past Gray she saw her husband laying unconscious on the floor.

"I am the Ghost, and I've known you've been following me for 6 months. Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly." Anastasia couldn't believe that Gray was smirking at her as he kept walking towards her.

She aimed the weapon at his chest and pulled the trigger again. Once again the click of a round not firing. "God Dammit," she screamed as she threw the pistol at him and started running towards the stairs. She heard the gun connect with Ghost's face and she thought she had a chance to escape.

She heard the air swish as Gray fired another tranquilizer dart. Anastasia dodged the dart, and ran down the stairs as she heard Gray's footsteps behind her. He was chasing her.

She reached the wall door and began to open it, only to have Gray take a hold of her long, midnight black ponytail and yank. She screamed as she felt her head snap back. As the pain diminished she slowly turned around, and faced Gray. There was a small welt on the side of his head and a bit of blood trickled down his cheek.

He smirked, " Sorry to disappoint you," he said. "But you're not getting away that easily. I have plans for you and Pavel."

As quickly as she could Anastasia reached for the knife that was tucked into the waistband of her pants. She was fast, but Gray was faster. Before the knife could clear the sheath TJ slapped her across the face, causing her to see stars and her knees to go weak.

The bastard, she thought as he smirked again. "No need to be so abrupt, Mrs. Lukashenko." His hand gently stroked the burning handprint on the side of her face, "You had your chance, now it's my turn."

Gray dragged Mrs. Lukashenko up the stairs, past her weapon laying on the floor, to the study where Ivan laid, crumpled in a ball on the floor. He roughly shoved her into the study where she fell near her husband. She reached for his pistol which was wedged under his body. Again she was quick, but Gray was quicker. He closed the distance with lightning speed, kicked the gun away and slapped her again.

When the stars quit flashing in her eyes she looked at her supposed target. This time the gun in his hand was not the dart gun. "Move again, and you die. Understand?" came the same soothing voice that almost hypnotized her just minutes ago downstairs.

Anastasia was frozen. She was panicked. With her heart pounding in her ears, she didn't hear his warning and began to slowly move into place to elbow him in the ribs. With the gun pointed between her eyes the soothing voice turned to a growl, "His knife too, take it and toss it in the corner with his gun. Any movement that makes me think otherwise and you die. Now the knife."

She took Pavel's knife from its sheath, thought for a moment about throwing it at her target. "I know I'll die," she thought but maybe they'd give the reward to her family. She looked at Ghost for a minute before tossing the knife into the corner.

"Good girl," Gray purred, "That wasn't so hard now was it." Gray moved gracefully to his desk and pulled a handful of zip ties from a drawer." Gray tossed them to Anastasia, and nodded at Pavel, "Undress him then it's zip cuffs for your husband and don't forget I'm damn good at this, if you do a shitty job, you're dead."

Obediently, Anastasia pulled the black shirt off of her husband. It was hard work as Pavel was completely oblivious to his surroundings, whatever drug the American had in the dart gun was a powerful one. Before joining the State Security Agency - the Belarussian KGB Pavel had been an Olympic weightlifter. He was only about 5'9" tall, but his legs were like tree trunks and his arms were thick and defined. When she finally wrestled the shirt free she linked three zip ties together and made cuffs for her husband. Gray growled, "Behind his back," Anastasia cuffed her husband's hands behind his back before Gray added, "Pant's too."

"How am I supposed to do that with him laying down?" the frustrated Belarusian beauty asked.

Gray laughed, "Oh come on Anastasia. How many times have you had to undress his drunk ass? Stop fucking around."

She rolled him until she could get his shoes, then his pants off of him. Leaving him in just his black boxer briefs. Gray again nodded, "Now, cuff his ankles."

Anastasia glared at her captor, "He's a powerlifter, these zip ties won't hold him. When he gets free he will kill you."

Gray smiled, "Well, these are carbon fiber, made especially for us spy kids. Second, I do hope he tries, it will be a pleasure killing him." Gray used his foot to push her between the shoulder blades, "Come on darlin, we are burning daylight. Move your ass."

Reluctantly Anastasia cuffed her husband's feet together, then sat amazed as her captor picked Pavel up like he was a sack of potatoes and sat him in a chair. When Pavel was positioned exactly how Gray wanted he took rope and bound Pavel's torso and cuffed feet to the chair. Gray then turned and looked at Anastasia who was still in shock on the floor. He dangled a silicone ring and nodded to Anastasia. "Pull his cock out and snug this cockring on him."

Anastasia was mortified, "Hell no."

Gray shrugged, turned around, and punched the unconscious Pavel in the stomach. With no way to anticipate it, the Belarussian assassin couldn't flinch or tighten his abs. The dull thud echoed in the room. Gray turned back to Anastasia and again dangled the zip tie. Again she refused and again Gray turned and punched Pavel in the gut. When he turned back around Gray cocked his head, "I can do this until he's got too many internal injuries to survive. Your choice."

Sobbing Anastasia scooted over to the chair, took the zip tie from Gray, fished Pavel's dick from his underwear. Pavel was always proud of his cock. It was impressive in it's own way. 7 inches when hard, thick, veiny, and uncircumcised. Anastasia whispered, "I'm sorry, my love," as she secured the cock ring to Pavel's flaccid penis.

Gray was standing behind her. "All the way to the base."

She sobbed as she heard the the semi conscious moan of her husband

TJ smirked, "Perfect timing," he whispered as he pulled Anastasia to her feet by her long black hair. He pushed her against the wall, he said "What the hell do you think you were doing?" Anastasia couldn't reply, she was too damn scared. He let the pressure off of her mouth and asked the query again, this time more forcefully. "What the hell are you doing?" As he spoke this time he produced his own knife and brought it to the side of her neck, piercing the tender skin of her throat, making a small trickle of blood run down the front of her black sweater.

"I'm sorry." She managed to cry out, "We were paid to eliminate a problem. We will leave, I'll tell my employer we failed, we will leave the country and disappear. Please, have mercy. Don't kill us, don't turn us in." Gray took the blade from her neck and pushed her forcefully down onto the floor. Anastasia crumbled with her face in her hands, figuring Ghost was going to make Pavel watch as Gray killed her.

"Look at me." Gray commanded. She slowly looked up with blurry vision from the tears and saw that he was standing over her. "Talk," he commanded again.

Pavel moaned, "Anastasia, don't"

Gray turned and slapped Pavel across the face, "Don't make me put your ass back to sleep." he growled.

Anastasia said, "The contract was 2 million dollars dead, and 4 million alive. With the ongoing war, money is tight so we took the contract. We are freelancing, this is not a state supported activity, if you turn us in it will be seen as an act of war and will put our countries on a collision course." With the last word, she turned her face down and began to cry again. As she was bawling her eyes out, he looked at her.

Like her husband, Anastasia wasn't very tall, and yet was very curvy. Long black hair falling down her back, and Gray had noticed the blue eyes, that he figured would be pretty if they weren't red and teary. She looked up, wondering why he hadn't moved or said anything for a moment and then she noticed that an erection was beginning to grow. She was terrified just looking at the monster that snaked down his leg.

Pavel was the largest penis she had ever seen and as a spy she had seen and fucked many. Her husband looked like a schoolboy next to the demon that began to push against the thin material of Gray's suit. Gray smirked again as he watched her look at his body. "Scared, little girl?"

Anastasia was indeed terrified. He had every right to kill both of them, a clean team from a government agency would swoop in, everything would disappear and families in Belarus would wonder why Pavel and Anastasia never returned home. In a year or two the US would discover a couple of vacationers that had perished in a white water accident in West Virginia, or a hiking accident in the Rockies. She knew the game all too well. She also was shrewd enough to realize that if Gray was going to kill them, he had many chances, and yet he hadn't. Yet.

"Get up. NOW." he ordered. Yanked from her thoughts, Anastasia started to stand up slowly as he pierced her with those eyes. When she was fully standing, she felt her nipples start to become erect and was glad that she wore a thick sweater. "How old are you?" he asked.

"35, sir." She responded with her head down.

"Take off your clothes," he said in a quiet, deep voice.

She raised her head up with a curious look on her face. "W-what?"

"Oh come on Anastasia, you've been in the game too fucking long to be this naive. Take off your fucking clothes before I cut them off. NOW. I wonder to what Black Site you'll be sent to. I've heard Poland has an intense dislike of Belarus at the moment. I've heard they have one with spies over there. So, there is your choice."

Pavel pleaded, "Don't Anastasia. Let him kill us."

Gray reached out a long leg and pushed Pavel's chair over backwards. With no way to brace himself he slammed back onto the floor, barely able to lift his head before it cracked into the floor. "Shut up, Pavel. Your wife is trying to save your pussy ass." Gray growled.

Anastasia moved back a step, afraid of the threat more than the idea of getting naked.

Gray pulled out his phone, "Last chance, Anastasia." He walked over to the chair and pulled out his pistol again. The red laser centered on the center of Pavel's chest. "Clean Team, Poland, or I help you work out an asylum deal." Gray's voice was quiet as he moved closer to her.

"A... Asylum, S-sir." she said under her breath. Somewhere down deep inside of her she knew that she was going to get fucked. She knew she had zero control and it was going to happen whether she wanted it to or not. She knew the game, she knew the rules, she knew the risks. What surprised her was how aroused she was becoming.

"Then be a good whore and take off your clothes and do it now before I get pissed." She started to take her clothes off slowly. He moved back and sat down in a huge chair so he could watch her, his weapon still pointed at Pavel. She slowly took off her shoes, and began to take her tight black workout shirt off. "Slowly." He said.

Anastasia began to move slower as she revealed a black lace bra, with ample cleavage peeking above the thin material.. Dropping her shirt on the floor, she moved to her leggings, which were tight enough that Ghost could see the outline of her panties. Anastasia slid them slowly down her legs, all the while looking at him. She glanced down at his suit pants and saw a raging hard on almost tearing through the thin material.

Pavel grunted as his mind could picture what was happening. Gray smirked, "Pavel, I'm sorry, you should enjoy the show as well." Gray moved and again picked up the chair with Pavel's dead weight like he was moving a stuffed animal.

Pavel looked at his wife as she stood in nothing but her black panties and a bra -- nothing special, nothing overly sexual - this wasn't supposed to be a seduction but things had veered off course due to Pavel's own ego.

Gray motioned with his hand, "Those too."

Anastasia began to protest when Gray pulled the pistol from the small of the back and pointed it at Pavel. "Choose carefully, Anastasia. Clean team will be here in 5 minutes with one phone call. Honestly, I'm tired of wasting time." Gray took a step back and moved the red laser from the optics from Pavel's chest to point right between his eyes, "3... 2..."

Anastasia screamed, "NO. Please."

Gray paused, "Why should I show mercy, bitch? You walked into my fucking house to carry out a contract. If I had said, 'No, please' and started to cry, would you have changed your mind?"

Anastasia shook her head as she whispered, "No."

Gray slapped her again, "Exactly, you would have left me here in a pool of my own blood with your proof pictures to collect your pay. You know what, fuck you, fuck him. I'm over it all."

She dropped her head in defeat and began to take off her bra. She began to cry as she unhooked it to let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Her large breasts bounced as they came out of her bra, and the nipples were like little rocks. He looked at her pink pierced nipples and wanted to suck on them until she couldn't take it and begged him to fuck her, but that would be too easy.

Gray was angry. Something inside of him had snapped. "This is how this is going to go. You will fucking do what I say when I say it. One more refusal and I'll end this. Anything I say. Am I fucking clear?"

She nodded, "You are clear."

He gestured with his gun,. "Panties too." She started to cry even harder when she slid the black panties over her hips and down her legs. She put her hands over her shaved pussy as she rose back up.

"Ah ah...move your hands, whore. Let me see you for who you are." She slowly moved her hands away from her soaking wet pussy and was ashamed to show it to him, but had no choice. Her hands dropped dementedly to the side and she looked at his hard body. "Anastasia, you fuck for your goddamn job, quit playing proper princess, it's a bad look."

Anastasia knew when she had been defeated. "My rule was always that Pavel would not be included in any of those missions. It's not fair to him."

TJ laughed, "Well, after you two broke into my home to kill me, I'm not that concerned about fairness. Plus with the cockring around his cock, I'm betting that he won't get too excited watching me fuck the holy shit out of every one of your worthless holes. My guess is that would be a bit painful."

She'd been so involved in the little striptease, she hadn't noticed that the bulge that went down his leg was growing even larger. The girth and length both aroused and terrified her at the same time.

Gray motioned with his head,"Sit on the couch with your legs wide open to me." Anastasia backed up to the huge sectional sofa, and sat down, ankles together. "What did I say about hesitating?" He turned so quickly that both Anastasia and Pavel thought that Gray was going to pull the trigger, instead he once again drew back and punched Pavel in the stomach. "Open your fucking legs, whore or the clean team gets a call."

Anastasia laid her legs wide open to him, showing him the clit piercing that she was so proud of before, now just a sign of her sluttiness. She'd never felt so violated in her whole life, yet it was turning her on like nothing else ever had. Gray slipped off his suit coat, then his shirt before moving to his pants. As usual he wasn't wearing underwear and when his cock popped into view both Anastasia and Pavel gasped. Pavel knew he had a big dick, but this American's cock was already longer and thicker and it was still not fully erect.

Play with your clit Anastasia, Rub that little piercing and show me what you're good for."

She said "Please don't make me. Not in front of my husband," knowing full well that she wanted his cock inside of her now, and could hardly wait to lick the small drop of precum that had appeared on his dick.

Gray smirked, "So it's okay to fuck me if he's not watching? Deep down you are a worthless whore. However, Pavel is going to watch, you both know how the fucking game is played."

Gray knelt between her legs and forced them even further apart, making it almost uncomfortable. "Don't you understand? You either cum for me, or I'm going to cut Pavel's cock off and shove it down your throat." She began to cry again as she slid her hands down to her soaking wet pussy and laid them on the hood. He took his finger and spread her cunt lips apart and saw that she was wet. "Look at this Pavel, she's enjoying this."

Gray looked at Anastasia, the despair in her eyes was diminishing as the lust filled beast that lingered just below the surface began to take over. "Do you like this, slut?"

Anastasia nodded slowly as she rolled the hood piercing across her swollen clit. Feeling the metal across her clit almost sent her over the edge right away, so she decided to make it last a little while, trying not to look at Pavel.. She pushed the piercing back and began to run her fingertip over the edge of her clit, making more wetness slip out of her tiny pussy.

Gray smirked at Pavel as he took his finger as she was masturbating and ran it up & down the length of her hot slit. A groan came from Pavel, partly rage and partly pain as his own cock began to harden, the cock ring allowing blood to flow in but not out.

Anastasia began to moan as she raised one of her hands up and began to play with her nipple piercing. Gray slid the soaking wet finger into his mouth, tasting her juices and lowered it back down to her sweet pussy, forcing his finger into her tight cunt. She jerked back from the force of the push, and then pushed her hips onto his hand. She was moaning as her fingers began to move faster across her clit. He leaned forward and licked her from her ass to her tiny hole and tasted the juices that were now freely flowing from her pussy.

The captured assassin began to circle her fingers around her hard clit faster as her pussy began to tighten. He slid another finger into her, pushing hard and she couldn't handle it anymore. She came with his fingers inside of her, and almost screamed out his name. Her body tensed up and she threw her head back, and he was surprised how tight she was when she came. As the juices flowed out of her sweet, abused cunt, he leaned up to it and began to lap at it like a cat at milk. Her oversensitive clit made her lose control again as she came on his face, not even finished with the first orgasm. Her body shuddered with the intense feeling of his tongue licking her to multiple orgasms as she pinched her nipple roughly.

When Gray finished he looked at Pavel and glared at him with rage, "I will kill you."

TJ smirked, "Many have tried Pavel, and many have died."

Ghost returned his attention to Anastasia as he used his tongue to flick over her clit bringing her another earth shattering orgasm. When her body relaxed Gray stood and ordered Anastasia to stand.

Anastasia let her legs drop to the floor, but as she began to try and stand up, her legs gave out from underneath her. The power of the orgasms and the terror of the night was overwhelming. Gallantly, Gray stopped her from falling and lifted her up. He carried her in his arms to the desk, sitting just next to her husband secured to the chair. Close enough she could touch his face if she leaned forward.

Gray smirked and looked at his captives. "Feed him," he ordered.

Anastasia was puzzled, "What?" she asked, still trying to catch her breath.