The Gray Man Ch. 19 - Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ smiled, "He looks hungry, take some of your cum on your fingers and have him clean them off."

Horrified Anastasia returned her hand to her wet slit. It was all too much, every nerve in her body was on fire and the slightest penetration with her finger caused her to cum again. "I'm sorry, Pavel. I'm so sorry," she cried as the orgasm caused her body to spasm on the desk.

When she had finished another orgasm she leaned forward towards her husband, tears streaking her face, "I'm so sorry," Pavel closed his mouth like a toddler refusing food. Gray slapped him across the back of the head. As his mouth flew open Anastasia slipped her fingers into her husband's mouth.

Gray smirked as he stepped between Anastasia's thighs, "Taste good, Pavel?"

Pavel growled, "You are a sick bastard."

TJ chuckled, "You should have thought about that before you broke into my home."

Gray began to touch Anastasia's nipples, teasing the piercings. She felt his cock standing between them, her pussy eagerly opening hoping for penetration. That wasn't going to happen yet as Anastasia humped her slit up and down the thick shaft of Gray's cock. It didn't take long for her to almost forget her husband sat bound in a chair just a couple of feet away.

She wrapped her arms around Gray's neck and leaned in. His smell was intoxicating. There was a masculine musk and a soft hint of cologne that still lingered. Absently she ran her fingers down his back, feeling the scars caused by Aziz's torture. While her weak arms rested on his broad shoulders, he took her still-hard nipple into her mouth and sucked it gently. Gray was going to fuck Anastasia, but he was going to make sure that Pavel knew it wasn't forced. He was going to make her beg him to fuck her, which would crush Pavel's soul which was The Ghost's intent.

Gray leaned in, or maybe Anastasia pulled him in. Pavel couldn't tell. All he knew was that his wife's eyes didn't close until her lips met Ghost's.

For Ansastia there was shock, she had expected to be brutally raped, to be treated like Aziz had treated Gray all of those years ago. Instead, when she did pull him in, Gray kissed her, gently but powerfully. At first it was a shock, like jumping into cold water. The first kiss was brief, maybe only six seconds. As their lips separated Anastasia looked into Gray's eyes, looking for reassurance. She saw something she couldn't explain, she felt like she gazed into his soul.

She saw rage and anger, pain and desire, grief and frustration. The power of his gaze caused her pussy to pulse around the shaft of his cock still locked between them. She was humiliated to admit that her whole body seemed to come alive. Her lips were at the center of an electrical storm that raced through her.It was almost more than she could bear, and just a few feet away Pavel saw his wife giving herself to his sworn enemy.

The second kiss was much longer, and when it was over, Anastasia was breathless. At that moment she wasn't sure she had ever seen a man look more enticing than the one standing between her thighs.. That brief moment, as they stood there gazing silently at each other, changed everything for Pavel. This wasn't a rape, this wasn't a war crime, this was his wife giving herself away not caring that he was just a few feet away.

Gray looked at Anastasia, smiled and stepped back. He was about to order her to her knees but he didn't have to. Anastasia slid off the desk to her knees, Gray's majestic cock slick with the juices that had poured out of her.

Pavel watched as his wife looked at the hard cock in front of her. While he had never been on an assignment that called on her to use her sexuality he had heard stories. He had convinced himself that it was always just work, but now he wasn't so sure. Those rumors that Anastasia truly loved cock, she admitted that to anybody. She especially loved cock that wanted her, and a man using it that knew how to fuck her hard.

In truth, Anastasia wanted men to want her, and to want her so much than when they took her they rode her in desperation, like it was their last fuck, and many times it was.. That was what turned her on the most. She didn't care if she enjoyed it, as long as they fucked her hard and she could tell that they wanted her; she wanted them to be in control of her and want her more than anything in the world.

Gray smiled at her as she lowered her mouth onto his hard cock, Anastasia taking it a quarter of the way down the shaft, her lips closing around his skin and feeling the warmth of his cock in her mouth.

Gray jerked slightly as she sucked for the first time and she knew this was what she loved the most. The feeling of a man enjoying her sexually. Yes she was being forced into it, but fuck it, she had to do what he asked and the fact that she enjoyed the feeling made up for the feelings of contempt she had for him inside.

Anastasia moved her head up and down, sucking the head of the cock then the shaft, then licking the head, all the time stroking his shaft with her right hand. He moved his hands down to her tits, pulling on her hoop piercings causing her to moan. She reacted by grabbing the base of his cock even harder. Pavel watched in horror and agony as his cock became hard, the shaft bulging around the cockring.

Gray grabbed her hair, while Anastasia tried to wriggle her head away from his grasp but his strong hands made sure he had firm control on her now. She pulled her head back but he pulled harder, her head being held firm by his hand. He wasn't trying to thrust his cock down her throat but he was making sure she couldn't pull her head back. She was sucking as hard as she could and stroking him, why did he think she would pull away.

Anastasia then felt his cock jerk for the first time. She was hoping that if he filled her throat that he would let them go. Anastasia reduced her head motion but increased her hand speed, pumping his cock faster as she felt it jerk again. If he was going to cum in her mouth then she wanted to be in control.

Gray chuckled, knowing exactly what the Belarussian vixen was trying to do. He released her hair and pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop, "Stand up," he ordered as he again took hold of her hair and pulled her to her feet.

Without a word Gray reached around and grabbed Anastasia just under her ass cheeks and lifted. Her legs had no choice but to encircle his waist and her hands went around his neck to provide balance.

His strong arms which had lifted her unconscious husband with ease held her with no problem at all. His eyes locked on hers as he began to push inside of her. He met with resistance as her pussy tried to accommodate his size.

Gray chuckled, as he looked at Pavel. "Guess she's not used to being fucked by a big cock." Her pussy squeezed his huge cock as he slowly began lifting her up & down on the shaft. Her wet pussy helped him slide to the top, but was still too tight for him. Anastasia moaned, there was nothing like the feeling of a circumcised cock dragging along her G spot.

She almost screamed when she felt his cock push into her cervix, but the pleasure overwhelmed her. She interlaced her fingers around his neck and leaned back into his arms, her back arching as he started to lift and thrust slowly in and out of her wet pussy. The smell of sex and the sound of his wife's arousal filled Pavel's senses as he couldn't tear his eyes away from her being seduced by the American bastard.

Gray let her relax as he moved so slowly in & out of her wet cunt. He fucked her this way for a few minutes, until he moved his hands and lifted her back to vertical. He lifted her off of his cock until just the tip was inside and then eased his grip and let gravity do the rest.

Driving her hard and fast onto his monstrous cock caused Anastasia to scream. The scream was music to Gray's ears, and agony to Pavel's as Gray pushed even deeper. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and her pussy instinctively constricted from the pain. He kept ramming her, pushing deep, knowing that she'd loosen up enough to where she'd enjoy having his huge dick inside of her.

The pain was almost too intense for her for a long while, and she was biting her lip to keep from screaming continually. "Please, no more. Please, I can't take any more" she begged.

Gray ignored her pleas and continued to lift her and drop her, impaling her on his cock over and over. In a couple of minutes the cries of pain were replaced with growls of primal lust as she started to cum again from the constant pounding. She looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't going to stop no matter what she did. In truth, she didn't want him to stop, she was in a place of pleasure that overshadowed everything else she was feeling.

Pavel watched as Anastasia leaned into her assailant and bit his earlobe and whispered, "Fuck me, Ghost." she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me hard and make me cum all over your cock. Destroy me."

Gray growled, "With pleasure."

Pavel listened as the sound of Anastasia's orgasms, the ring of skin against skin filled the room. He watched intently as Gray's ass cheeks tensed and Pavel knew that the American was about to fill his wife's eager pussy with his cum.

Gray growled. Anastasia felt his cock thicken and his jets of hot cum shooting deep inside of her which caused her to cum again. Her already tight pussy wrapped even tighter around his huge cock, pulling him deeper as she began to moan loudly.

Gray never slowed down until every last drop had been emptied deep into Anastasia's pussy. When he pulled out of her soaking wet cunt with a loud pop a flood of mixed cum dropped onto the floor.

Gray sighed and placed Anastasia back onto the desk. Pavel looked at his wife with Gray's load dripping out of her stretched cunt. Pavel's own cock was aching as the cock ring on the base of his cock kept the blood from leaving the shaft.

Knowing that she could go on for hours with this man, she took a finger full into her mouth and licked it clean, hoping it would get him going again. As Gray felt the blood rush back into his still hard cock, he smirked, "One hole down, two to go."

Pavel again watched as a lustful grin came across his wife's face as she bit her lip and stood up. She placed a hand on Gray's chest and backed him to the sofa, as Gray sat down, Anastasia slipped to her knees.

Anastasia cupped his velvety ball sack with her left hand and put her little hand around his enormous semi-erect cock. She felt it sensually growing again in her hand. The thought that she was causing it to grow sent another sensual wave through her body. Her cunt was flowing like a river as she pointed the cockhead to her mouth. A small orgasm rumbled through her cunt, as her wetness burst forth like a dam had broken, dripping onto the floor

She opened her mouth as wide as she could get it as the head of his cock barely passed through her lips.

Gray smirked, "Damn, Pavel, she is a cock hungry beast. You are one lucky son of a bitch." Deep down Pavel knew that everything had changed. He and Anastasia had good sex, but he had never seen her cum so hard and so often.

Gray growled a deep growl which gave Anastasia all of the encouragement she needed. She had indeed been with many men, some well hung, some average, and some much less. This was different, she felt like she was now worshiping at the high temple. Her mouth was watering profusely. Instinctively, her tongue touched the tip of her cock master to taste the honey nectar, which was oozing forth.

"God, we taste good together!" she moaned as she moved her head forward and backward, paying attention to the cock head. Her tongue lapped at the pee hole. She took it deep and pulled back, leaving a wet sheen down the length of his shaft. Her saliva was pouring over her lower lip and onto her hand. She worshiped for a long while, to the point that her jaw was beginning to ache

Gray finally smiled, "Get up!" he ordered.

"I can finish this," Anastasia pleaded.

Gray pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up. He lowered her onto his long, huge cock. Her pussy was dripping as his cock slipped easily into her. Gray slapped her ass, "Ride, bitch,"

Anastasia hadn't been called a bitch in years. The word, while offensive to many was a praise kink for Anastasia. She squeezed her cunt muscles to give Gray the best sensation. The rhythm quickened. Anastasia's head was swirling. She lost all track of time as she gave way to orgasm after orgasm.

During one huge orgasm Anastasia had to lift herself off of her lover so she could release the flood. Pavel had heard of squirting but until now never knew it could happen. Just feet from him, his wife had produced a spray of fluid that covered the leather couch and the hardwood floor.

After what seemed like hours to poor Pavel Gray finally announced, "I'm going to cum, bitch.".

Anastasia jerked free and scrambled to her knees. She put her mouth over his cock just as it erupted. Spray after spray of delicious cum filled her mouth as she fell over the edge. She was floating in space. She had reached the pinnacle of ecstasy! Anastasia didn't swallow. She pulled off and jerked his cock causing the remainder of his cum to cover her face. She swished her tongue through the precious ooze. Looking up at Gray, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue as far as she could without losing the load. She was proud.

"Swallow it!"

Anastasia swallowed. The hot sticky cum swirled down her throat which caused her body to race with another orgasm.

Gray looked at Pavel, his cock purple and angry trapped by the cock ring. He looked at Anastasia, "Roll it off of him, he's had enough."

Anastasia obediently turned to her husband and rolled the cock ring up his shaft. When it finally came free Pavel experienced another first - a ruined orgasm. His balls emptied themselves, his cum dripping harmlessly down his shaft but there was no orgasmic pleasure, just the release of cum. Pavel started to cry at the humiliation of it all.

Gray stood and slapped the back of Pavel's head like Gibbs smacking a probie on NCIS. "Thank the bitch, Pavel."

Pavel shook his head, so Gray slapped him again. Pavel finally mumbled, "Thank you, Anastasia."

Gray smirked, "Two holes down, one to go."

Pavel shook his head, "Please, don't do that. She can't handle my cock in her ass, you will destroy her."

Gray shrugged, "Again, should have thought about the consequences before you broke into my home and tried to kill me."

Anastasia again bit her lip and looked at her Master's cock. Gray knew that Anastasia would eagerly allow him to fuck her ass, even if it did destroy her.

Gray went to the little refrigerator in the corner of the room and pulled out 3 one liter water bottles. Everyone needed a little hydration before round 3. Gray drained his bottle while Anastasia alternated between drinking, and pouring water into her husband's mouth. After 30 minutes or so of recovery Gray put down his water bottle and moved with the purpose of a lion on the hunt. Both Anastasia and Pavel knew what was coming next.

Anastasia looked at the bottle of bourbon on Gray's desk. "I may need a little liquid courage for the next round."

Gray pulled the top off of the bottle of Blanton's and poured two fingers into two glasses. Anastasia sipped down the glass feeling the warmth of the 'Kentucky Hug' slide down her chest. Her lips tingled with the 'Kentucky Kiss'. She finished the glass and held it out for Ghost to refill, which he did. This time she took the two finger pour like a shot. Her entire body shook as she gulped down the bourbon.

"I need to pee first," Anastasia commented. Gray escorted her to the bathroom standing outside as she relieved herself. When she came out of the door she flew at Gray like a wildcat. There was no way she was going to allow that monster cock up her ass and the bourbon was for the courage to fight, not the courage to fuck.

She fought valiantly but it only took a moment for Gray to once again overpower her and drag her back to the office. He looked at Pavel, "She tried Pavel, she truly tried, but she failed and now she will pay for her indiscretions.

Gray pushed Anastasia against the wall, taking two of her hands in his one he lifted them over her head and held them in place. She was prepared for something painful and horrible, instead she was shocked when Ghost pushed his tongue deep into her mouth and used his free hand to start to rub her clit.

Gray was relentless, driving her higher and higher closer to another orgasm. Her breathing was chaotic, wanting to gasp but only being able to breathe through her nose since Gray's tongue was buried in her mouth. TJ read her like a novel and just as her orgasm started he lifted his fingers from her clit and brought his hand down in a harsh slap over her pussy. Juices sprayed as Anastasia screamed in pain and frustration.

Before she could recover he started again, this time driving two fingers into her soaked pussy, moving them wildly, almost lifting her off the ground. His palm against her pierced hood and his fingers assaulting her G spot made her legs grow weak as Gray never broke the kiss. Again, when he felt her pussy walls tighten, he pulled his hand away and spanked her pussy hard, ruining another orgasm.

This time he dragged her to the desk and laid her back on it and dove his mouth into her clit as first one finger then two used the moisture of her own pussy to push into her ass. She writhed on the desk like a woman possessed as Gray drove her ever closer to a huge orgasm, again, when he felt the orgasm approaching he stopped and spanked her pussy leaving her lust filled and frustrated.

Gray resumed the attack using one hand on her clit as he slipped two, then three fingers into her ass. In a matter of seconds she was bucking her hips driven by lust. However, again as the orgasm started TJ stopped and spanked her pussy.

Anastasia yelled out in frustration as Gray finally stood and used his cock to spank her pussy. Pavel could see the puffiness of her lips and her moisture splashing with each slap of Gray's huge prick. Gray rolled Anastasia over on the desk and reached for a bottle of lube.

Gray unscrewed the cap from the bottle. "Spread your cheeks, bitch," he ordered.Anastasia reached back and spread her ass cheeks. He reached between them to pry open her brown start with his fingers, pressed the neck of the bottle against the tiny hole being created and squeezed in a big dollop.

Anastasia groaned when she felt the cold lubricant gush into her ass and the adjacent channel. Her sounds were even happier when Gray inserted a middle finger into her and spread the lube evenly all around the inside. She couldn't believe how good it felt as each motion caused her clit to rub the desk. As good as it felt, she was terrified at what was coming next.

With her ass ready, Gray coated his stiff cock with more of the lube and reached in again to spread the edges of her cute, pink rosebud. His other hand guided his cock, and he leaned forward between her legs until he felt the head against the adorable puckered hole it would be penetrating. After moving the tip up and down to spread the lubricant better, he centered it and thrust firmly but gently forward, sighing happily when he felt the head wedge between the soft edges of Anastasia's ass.

Anastasia screamed but Gray did not relent until he felt the head of his cock push through the resistance of her anal ring. Anastasia was panting like a woman in labor as Gray just held himself inside of her. Half a minute later, another yelp poured from her throat as Gray thrust forward and almost two inches of his hard shaft burrowed into her ass.

Anastasia felt the burning pain start to dissipate into a feeling of warm pleasure. Gray waited between strokes of his shaft into her, until his entire cock was where they wanted it. He still had a couple of inches to go, and despite what he said he did not want to do permanent damage to the young assassin. "Fuck, your ass is tight," he growled as her internal muscles were massaging his cock as well as any pussy ever had.