The Gray Man Ch. 19 - Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like that for almost a minute, with his cock buried inside her ass, while she squirmed under him. Every movement she made increased his pleasure and hers, and the best part of their interlude was yet to come. Gray reached forward and took hold of Anastasia's ponytail and pushed a little deeper. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Her voice was broken as she was panting, "Take your time, please. I'm begging you."

Slowly, he drew his cock back until just the head was inside the ring of muscles at the opening to Anastasia's ass. Gray paused there for a few seconds, before plunging his cock deep inside of her virgin assShe moaned from the exquisite pleasure, and his sounds echoed hers.

They fucked like that for long time, with slow deep strokes while Anastasia's body writhed in bliss on the bed. The Aqualube was working perfectly; there was no friction, just a tight squeezing and releasing of her muscles on Gray's cock and repeated cramming of her ass. Anastasia was amazed that it felt so amazing.

"Let me get up on my knees, please Master," she said.

The title was not lost on Pavel or Gray.

Gray pushed his cock all the way into her and, when she started to push against the desk to raise her upper body, he leaned back slowly and pulled on her hips. Pavel watched his wife on her knees, her back bowed to present her ass as a better target and her face pressed against her forearms. Gray standing behind her his huge prick still embedded, and his hands on Anastasia's hips to guide her, especially when she started cumming, which he knew would be happening soon.

"Are you ready?" he asked her again.

"Yes, Master, fuck your bitch hard and deep." she whined

Gray started really giving it to her, just the way she wanted. Over and over, he pulled his cock back, paused, and drove it into her ass again. Every time she felt the hard, thick cylinder surging into her, joy radiating from its path, Anastasia pushed back from her elbows and forearms to meet him, until her soft cheeks were pressed against his thighs and his cock was completely embedded in her. The blissful moans she uttered were soon replaced by the groans of a bitch in heat.

He had to admit, the Belarussian assassin was an amazing lover and her ass was one of the nicest places his cock had ever been, right alongside Angela's Even the skin of her hips felt good under his hands, soft and smooth and warm and vibrant.

He fucked her ass slowly, making the build up last, but he could feel his climax mounting, building like an avalanche before it thunderously cascades down a slope. He knew Anastasia was getting close to cumming too, from her moans, which had begun ending in whimpers and from the way her body was swaying from side to side as he plunged his cock in and out of her ass.

Finally she moved her forearms and pressed her tits to the desk as she started to cum on Gray's cock. One long tremendous orgasm flooded into another, then another. She couldn't stop cumming if she wanted to. Pavel could only watch and listen as his wife began to sob due to the pleasure being so intense.

It was time, Gray knew as he pushed his cock deep into his captive with one full push and again emptied his cum deep into her intestines. When he had finished they stayed together almost like two dogs until his cock slipped from her on its own.

Gray retrieved his sidearm before he moved over to Pavel and cut the zip ties from his wrists and ankles. He backed away from Pavel and his wife. "Get dressed, both of you." As they dressed, Gray slipped on his pants and shirt. Then he tossed a wet washcloth to Anastasia, "You may want to clean the cum off of your face, bitch."

Unsure of what he was doing next, the Belarussian assassins got dressed. Gray waved the pistol, "Downstairs, to the kitchen." The two moved slowly, terrified that he was going to shoot them both in an area where clean up would be simpler.

When they were downstairs he had them sit and once again zip tied them to the chair. He looked at the two of them, "I've made my decision."

Anastasia's brown eyes watched Gray's every movement, her expression a mixture of lust and defiance. Pavel, on the other hand, wore a stoic mask, his rugged features betraying no emotion. They were seasoned professionals, killers for hire, but today their roles had reversed and they couldn't deny that reality. They were the prey, trapped and at Gray's mercy

Pavel and Anastasia closed their eyes waiting for the end. Instead they heard, "Sharpshooter, I know it's late but I need you to come to the house with the Admiral. I have a situation here."

Barnett and Underwood arrived, followed by a tactical team. The surprise on Barnett's face was undeniable while Sharpshooter looked at his best friend and shook his head. The Tactical Team stayed with the assassins as Gray followed Admiral Barnett and Underwood into another room where he filled them in on the 'official report' of the events of the night.

When they returned to the kitchen a tense silence filled the room as the three agents exchanged knowing glances. Gray broke the silence, his voice laced with determination. "They've chosen to defect," he said, his words cutting through the tension like a razor.

Anastasia chuckled, her voice dripping with derision. Gray marveled at how quickly she used her sexuality to try to gain control of the situation "Defection? Is that what you think this is?" Her voice was laced with a seductive tone, intended to disarm her captors. "We have information you want. Information about Nazir," she continued, her voice now filled with a twisted mix of confidence and sexuality.

Pavel remained silent, his eyes flickering between the agents. His stoicism spoke volumes, a testament to his resilience in the face of danger. After the torture he had to undergo watching the American sexually break his wife he had no words. Training had also kicked in and he knew that his silence held power.

Admiral Barnett stepped forward, introduced himself before continuing. His voice was firm and unwavering. "If you have information that can truly make a difference, then we need to hear it. Then we will see what we can work out."

A flicker of uncertainty passed over Anastasia's face, barely noticeable to the untrained eye. She understood the gravity of the situation, the precariousness of her position. Defecting from the ranks of the Belarussian KGB was no small matter, and the consequences were severe, perhaps even to family members.

Gray leaned closer to Anastasia, his voice low and dangerous. "Tell us everything you know. Names, locations, plans. We need it all." His eyes bore into hers, willing her to cooperate.

Anastasia's lips curled into a sly smile, a gesture that revealed her confidence hadn't waned. "Oh, we'll tell you everything," she replied cryptically, her voice dripping with anticipation. "But you have to promise us something in return. Protection. Safety. A chance at redemption."

Pavel finally spoke, "Plus a way out of Belarus for our families."

The TAC Team blindfolded the assassins and led them to a blacked out SUV parked outside to take them to the office. Barnett looked at Gray and Underwood, "I need to make some calls before we talk to them officially. I'll see both of you at the office in 90, we will let them sit a bit."

When everyone had left Underwood turned to his friend, "You fucked her didn't you?"

Gray looked at his friend with a smirk, "Would I do something like that, Sharpshooter?"

Underwood shook his head, "You fucked her, you broke her and you made that poor son of a bitch Pavel watch. You are a sick, bastard, you know that don't you?"

Ghost shrugged, "I did what needed to be done to a couple of assassins that kicked in my fucking door."

Mark laughed, "Bullshit, you were justified to shoot them where they stood. You KNEW they were coming, all of that Ghost shit you do paid off and you realized you were being followed and you flipped the script and lured them here."

TJ smiled, "You've known me for far too long my friend. Let's go grab some coffee, I'm tired."

Underwood slapped his friend on the back. "You smell like sex."

The two friends went outside to Mark's car. When they had closed the doors TJ looked at him, "Were you at Gretch's?"

Mark nodded as he backed out of the driveway. "Yeah, you should call her and tell her you are okay."

Mark drove into the night as Gray pulled out his phone. He could only hear one side of the conversation as Gray spoke "Hey Gretch. Yes, I'm fine. Get some sleep, I'm afraid I'll be with your boytoy all night. Love you. Let's have dinner soon, I miss you too, more than you can imagine."

.