The Gray Man Ch. 22 - Spy Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ghost smirked as he thought of how she must look to Erik and Nazir. Cum oozing down her leg, her small tight hole gaping open for the world to see that he had used her, and her neck and breast covered in bite marks. Little did Gray know that just outside of the villa, a CIA had tapped the stream and sat in her black Audi watching on her phone as well.

Gray tore his cock from Camille and pulled her roughly to her feet by her hair and backed her against the wall, where the camera had a perfect view. His hand went to her throat and with no hesitation, he lifted one of her legs and drove his cock deep into her yet again.

Gray looked at the camera as Camille orgasmed over and over, "Nazir, Fatima is next, you've been warned. Will you be watching as my cock turns your wife into a mindless cock slut?" Gray laughed, "Or do you already watch Ahmed fuck her every night?"

In rage, Gray ripped the camera off of the wall as he growled at Camille, "Tell me how much you love my American cock now, whore. "

Camille searched her mind for a sarcastic retort, but she was engaged in a full fledged battle to keep her pleasure under some kind of reign. Each thrust he pushed upon her seemed designed to enhance and increase the previous burst of pleasure. "I.. fuck... fuck.. fuck..." she moaned as her body betrayed her.

Camille knew she wouldn't last much longer under the onslaught of pleasure he was gifting her, and she fought to think rationally of a way to push him closer to his own orgasm. Camille found that squeezing her internal muscles added an extra ripple of pleasure to the experience for the Ghost, but it also came with the same cost to herself.

Fiona smiled, she knew what Gray was trying to do, and though it was pure torment for Camille, Fiona knew that she would break under Gray's manipulation. He began thrusting harder, slamming his cock into her and driving his pelvis into her clit.

Camille let out a small scream as she fought to hang on to her sanity. Somehow he knew all the right buttons to push to drive her crazy.

The Ghost felt her getting closer and closer to climaxing and waited until she was right on the edge of it before stopping all stimulation.

Camille panted underneath him, hating him for stopping at that crucial moment.

"Tell me," he demanded.

Camille stood panting, his hand at her throat, refusing to give him the satisfaction.

Gray pulled back and drove into her again, the thrust lifting her completely off of the floor. "I said, tell me. Funny, you were the one with all of the words." He drove into her again, "You put on such a convincing show. Tell me, bitch."

Camille bit her lip, refusing to give in to his provocation, but feeling tiny shudders chase through her at the memory of what she had done. Of how she had deliberately allowed herself to be stimulated and aroused and brought herself to climax just thinking about him.

Slowly he withdrew from her tempting folds as he lifted both her hands above her head before thrusting back into her. Deep, deep, shallow. Deep, deep, shallow. He continued the rhythm at a breakneck pace, all the while squeezing her arteries at the perfect pressure to keep her almost blacking out, but not letting her slip unconscious.

Camille was helpless fighting the mounting pleasure, not understanding how he could make her body act against the will of her mind. As she felt herself close to the edge,she heard Fiona's Scottish brogue breaking through her fog.

"He's broken you, you are his whore now. No amount of money is worth what he's doing to your body. Tell us, whore, has your body ever responded to anyone else the way it does to him? Does anyone else know this juicy cunt the way he does? Who else has tasted you and fucked you until you didn't know your own mind?"

Gray withdrew and thrust in again, forcing Camille harder against the wall. She struggled briefly against his hold on her wrists, before relinquishing any hopes of breaking free.

Gray thrust into Camille again and again, watching her closely for signs of pleasure. She did not disappoint him, moaning her joy to the sky as he picked up the pace. Releasing his grip on her thigh, he knew she wouldn't dare let her leg fall for fear of it affecting the waves of pleasure rolling through her. TJ grasped her chin with his free hand and stopped Camille's frantic movements. She opened her eyes in inquiry, but continued to move her hips against him, meeting his thrusts.

"Where is Fatima?," Gray demanded

"I don't know," Camille panted.

"Wrong fucking answer," Gray growled as he thrust more fiercely into her. Camille closed her eyes against the rage in his eyes, and gave herself up to the pleasure. TJ felt a deep anger watching her take her pleasure from him and promising nothing in return.

The French Woman had barely come down from her orgasm when the Gray whirled her away from the wall and onto the table. Gray was on her again in a flash as Camillel twisted to avoid him. Instead he pushed her tits against the cold table as his huge cock drove into her again and again.

She tried to fight but every motion of her body caused unbearable pleasure to course through her and she felt she was doing more harm than good as she felt an orgasm chase through her. It was while she was crying out her pleasure and shaking from the force of the orgasm. The tremors coursing through her body brought pleasure every time her flesh moved, every time she breathed.

"My god," she cried out, twisting against the cloth holding her wrists and ankles. "Please," she begged.

Gray roughly pulled her hair and bit her on the neck with a force that Camille thought he would draw blood as she exploded into a million tiny pieces again. She could barely catch her breath before she fell into another wave of mind blowing pleasure.

"Mercy, I'll tell you. Mercy," she cried, but he refused to give any quarter and continued. Again and again he brought her to orgasm after orgasm, With each one she lost a little piece of herself.

In a quiet voice from the edge of the room Gray finally heard what he wanted to hear. Erik spoke, "Glasgow, Fatima is in Glasgow. Just please stop. I can't take any more."

Satisfied, Gray drove into her one final time, his rage erupting in a primal scream that would have caused predators to flee. Rope after rope of his hot cum erupted into Camille's well fucked cunt.

Gray pulled his cock from Camille and used her hair to clean the mess from it. He looked at Fiona, who held both pistols. One pointed at Erik and one at the exhausted Camille. She looked at Gray, "Get dressed, tie these two up. An MI-6 clean team is on their way to clean up the mess. I'll meet you in Glasgow."

+++++++

Special thanks to NikkiSparrow for allowing me to include her character Nikki in today's story. Check out Nikki's very creative Red Sparrow series.

Also a special thanks to irvingsmusings for allowing me to include his character Amanda in today's story. Be sure to check out his Amanda, CIA Agent Series.

Perhaps in the future, Mr. Gray will have a more intimate interaction with those two characters.